Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moments Earlier

"Jason’s busy life is reflected in the boardroom table from moments earlier."

19
11 Comments 11
4.3k Views 4.3k
960 words 960 words
Recommended Read

Jason opened his mouth and breathed over a small area of the table for the fifth time. He quickly followed his breath with the soft cloth and polished the table once more. The smudges were finally coming out. He lowered his head so that he could squint over the boardroom table at an angle to see whether any of it was suffering from the after affects.

As he squinted, he could see a small globule of clear fluid on the opposite edge of the table. He moved to wipe it away with his cloth, but he just couldn’t. It wasn’t just the one globule either; over the edge of the desk was a thin trickle that pooled in an extended teardrop; delicately balanced that hung in the space between the table and the floor.

He looked to the floor and saw that it was squeaky clean.

Jason knelt on the floor and scrutinised the almost clear fluid. He smiled, sat back on his haunches and looked at the nebulous teardrop for what seemed like ages.

Legs slowly appeared either side of the liquid; long legs, encased in black stockings that ended inside a pair of black heels. As he looked upwards he could see lace stocking tops appear and then the perfect white flesh of thigh.

The person attached to them was missing. He could see the edge of a black skirt that had rucked itself underneath the body and he started to hear sounds fill the room.

The sweetest strip of pink pulsed and shimmered in front of him; wide open to his gaze. Jason saw the clear fluid seep from it forming more teardrops just above the edge of the table. He imagined them joining with the fluid already there and dripping onto the floor.

He watched as the juices were overtaken by the act of gravity to fall onto the floor; only to be gathered by the yellow knickers that sucked in the moisture. More dripped and more became absorbed.

Jason closed his eyes and relived that moment. That precise moment when he extended his tongue to lick the slit of his secretary that had so wantonly spread herself over the table. His thoughts mulled over the sweet taste and heavenly texture of the whitest flesh he had ever seen; topped by a triangle of red. His tongue rolled over her wetness before he stood up, unbuttoned his trousers and fed her his manhood.

Jason could see clearly how her pink flesh moved aside to let him in, before it sucked his spongy appendage in further. He remembered that there was a point when he had to use force to get it back out.

That was the point he heard the noises. The moans and the groans; followed by the whispered expletives. He remembered hands clinging to the other side of the table and a bottom that pushed back towards him with equal force.

Jason found himself looking down on the figure on the table. His fingertips splayed out and smudging the polished surface either side of the wriggling body; her tits bared and rolling over the table top. He knew that her nipples would be leaving a trail as she moved from side to side and from back to front with the sheer force of their coupling.

NathalyDaniels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NathalyDaniels

He remembered not being able to control himself, not being able to stem the flow, and then he remembered giving her everything he had. He noticed that her hair had become a little matted, but he never remembered grasping it in his hand and pulling it, forcibly, towards him.

Jason let it go; placing it neatly back onto her back.

He watched his secretary push herself from the table, pull her top over her breasts, turn to face him before dipping her knees to the floor to recover her knickers. He watched her push them into her groin before pulling down her skimpy black skirt over her bare flesh and hold-up stockings.

“That will be all, thank you,” he said nodding at her and stepping to one side.

Jason stared at the table; his cock pulsing and dripping the remnants onto the palm of his hand. He could see the smudges, the smears, the fingerprints and the remains of hot sweat from bodies that had just fucked. He squeezed his still hard appendage back into his trunks, and pulled at his shirt and tie to straighten them before buttoning his trousers. He wiped his hands in tissue paper that was placed conveniently on the table. His secretary always thought of everything.

Jason leaned forwards, closed his eyes, extended his tongue out and allowed the teardrop to fall onto it; he sighed before licking upwards over the edge of the desk and then sucking the globule that remained at the top into his mouth.

He re-lived all the previous few moments in those few seconds of bliss; her sweet nectar teasing more pleasure from his senses before he swallowed hard.

Jason breathed over the edge of the table and finally started to polish the edge until it gleamed. More breaths and more polish followed until he was certain that everything was just perfect.

He looked onto the table with pride. It was gleaming back at him as he took his seat.

The door opened and his secretary stood tall and calm; her hair, once more, pristine, and her attire unruffled.

“Dr. Price to see you, sir,” she announced with a slight nod of her head while moving to one side.

The immaculately dressed Jason stood up.

“Please, Dr. Price, take a seat,” his hand motioned to the spot where, moments earlier, he had licked the sweet teardrop that was delicately poised over the edge of the boardroom table.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments