Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mister Takes His Frustration Out

"Meet Baby Girl and her Mister"

10
7 Comments 7
5.9k Views 5.9k
869 words 869 words

For the uninitiated: Babygirl is 30 from the USA and Mister is 49 from England.

He seems agitated today and I want him to take out all of his frustrations on my body. I peered into the room he is in, he sees me looking in and says “Come here babygirl,” and I silently oblige.

I stand before him and he admires the little sun dress I have on and he grabs my hips and sits me on his lap. I feel my face flush. I sit back and feel his beard on the side of my face, he puts one hand into the top of my dress and feels my hard nipples, and slips the other hand under my dress and into my panties to feel my wetness. He slips one finger into my pussy and watches me gasp, he whispers in my ear, “That’s a good girl,” then slips in two fingers, and he gently fucks me with his hand.

I look into his eyes and feel the pleasure come over me. He tells me to kneel, and when I am on my knees he slips my dress off over my head, I look up at him as he stands over me and unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. He slowly lets out his fat uncut cock, my eyes widen and my mouth instinctively opens with my need for it.

He grabs my hair with one hand, tightly, and puts his cock near my mouth. He slowly unwraps it in front of my eyes, pulling back the skin, exposing his bulbous tip. I look up as he watches me. I can feel myself salivate at the look of it. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue, he caresses my face sweetly, and I then take my Mister’s cock into my mouth.

He begins to slowly thrust, I feel his cock getting harder and harder, I hear him moan with pleasure as he grabs my head with both hands and begins to thrust even faster, he pulls my hair and pulls me on and off his cock. He fucks my face hard and I feel proud to take his cock so deep into my mouth. He stops, and he strokes my cheek and says, “Good girl.”

I plead to him, “Please give me your cock Mister, please.” I touch my pussy and she is dripping. He makes me stand up, and he quickly bends me over his desk. He holds my hands behind my back, he spanks me hard and I let out a scream.

He kneels behind me and I feel his warm wet tongue go up my pussy, the sensation makes me weak in the knees, they buckle.

timy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
timy1

Mister laughs and says “You like that huh, babygirl?” and places one hand on either side of my bottom, he spreads my ass and quickly licks from my pussy to my asshole. I’ve never felt anything quite like this before. I quiver, not knowing what he will do next.

Without asking or without warning he presses his stiff cock hard onto my tight pussy hole. I let out a slight scream both of pleasure and of pain. He grabs my hair tight with one hand and pulls it back while he pounds me hard from behind, he says, “This is what you begged for isn’t it?” and I scream out, “Yes mister!”

I can hear him moaning saying, “Fuck this pussy is so good baby girl.” I close my eyes and feel him fuck me deeply as I arch my back and stick out my ass to allow him in deeper. He stops, I say, “No mister please don’t stop please fuck me.” He makes me lay on my back, he puts his hand around my neck and applies slight pressure and says,“Hush babygirl, careful what you wish for.”

He spits on my asshole and rubs his thick cock on the entrance. I say, “No mister I promise to be good.” He replies, “You’ll learn after this,” and begins to press in, I let out a gasp. He begins to fuck me there, I moan “Oh mister!” and he holds my legs apart as he fucks me harder and harder.

 He leans into me with his hand around my neck and kisses me deeply, I feel my body overcome with pleasure as he rubs my clit with his other hand, he looks deeply into my eyes as he fucks me, I feel my face burning red, I say “I’m all yours mister, all of me, for you.” He pulls his cock out and into my pussy, he begins to fuck me harder than before, faster and faster until he lets out a loud moan and pumps my pussy full of his cum. I feel it drip out as he pulls his cock out.

He takes it with his finger and feeds me from my pussy, I suck on his finger and smile while I say, “Thank you, Mister”. He kisses me on my forehead and mouth and says “What a good girl you are.” I feel delirious from the pleasure as he carries me to his bed to rest.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by MistersBabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments