Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Time Coming

"Self bondage goes wrong."

19
11 Comments 11
10.1k Views 10.1k
710 words 710 words

I used to enjoy self-bondage. I would have a nice hot deep bath, shave and powder myself, then get on the bed naked. I would fix a spreader bar to the clips already fixed to the foot of the bed, and fasten my ankles into the leather straps, pulling my legs wide apart. I would insert a wireless-remote controlled vibe deep into my open pussy, and I would put my hands into a noose with a slip-knot, the other end of the cord was fixed to the headboard. I had the control box for the vibe in one hand, so that I could vary the speed and pulses of the vibe.

My girlfriend, Elaine, had got the vibe for me to use when we went out, or sometimes in the house, with her holding the control box of course. It was beautiful, ten speeds, with eight different pulses from slow regular to fast variable. On full it was totally impossible to refrain from coming. If she knew I was using it on myself without her, I would be spanked so hard and so long, you could make toast on my backside.

By pulling gently on the noose, I caused it to tighten on my wrists, holding me fast, so that I could enjoy a few climaxes while savouring the feeling of helplessness. When I had enjoyed enough, usually two or three climaxes, all I needed to do was pull my wrists gently apart, and the knot would loosen, so that I could free my wrists, and unstrap myself.

Until this one particular night. 

All had gone smoothly, and I was twitching nicely after a couple of really great climaxes. I pulled my hands apart as usual.....and the bloody slip-knot stuck, and would not loosen. All I needed to do was turn off the vibe with the remote, and work the knot loose slowly, and carefully. Unfortunately, like an idiot, I yanked at the damn thing, and the remote flew out of my hand across the bed, leaving the vibe on full speed, variable pulse, and no way to turn it off.

 Now, what you need to know about me, is that after I come, I get ultra-sensitive, so I come faster and stronger with each climax.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

I had already had two good ones, so it was not going to take long for me to come again, and with the vibe on full there was no way I could resist coming. Elaine had proved that to me, soon after getting it for me. (Have you ever had hands handcuffed behind you, while a wireless remote vibe was being tested on you, to see how much effect it had? And tested to see how much of a climax it could give you?)

I thought, if I could get the cord attaching my wrists over the corner of the headboard, I would be able to loosen the noose, and I could get my hands free. I started trying to do that, but before I could manage it, the next climax hit me, and I lost all control until it had passed, leaving me twitching helplessly. 

After a few moments, I tried again. It was not easy getting the cord hooked over the corner of the headboard, while lying flat on my back with legs wide apart, and the vibe buzzing away in my very wet, and increasingly sensitive, pussy. It meant I had to stretch out as fully as possible, to reach the corner of the headboard. I tried again, and again the next climax beat me to it. 

This went on for some time, before I finally managed to get the noose hooked on the corner, and it did let me loosen the knot slightly, my wrists coming free just as the final climax made me come yet again. It took a few moments after that, before I was able to find the remote control, and get the vibe turned off. 

I was soaked with sweat, the bed was soaked with my cum juices, and I was twitching from deep inside. God knows how many times I came, I lost count very early. I thought I could have been there until the batteries ran out, God, that would have been something.

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments