Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Mouse Elevator Ride

""It's your mouth that I'll be using.""

17
10 Comments 10
2.4k Views 2.4k
428 words 428 words

Author's Notes

"Continuation of "The Dance""

“I knew you’d be on the elevator. Keep your clothes on, Sara. It’s your mouth that I’ll be using this time.” Miles said with authority as he stepped on and pushed floor 63. He wasted no time and sharply slapped her right, covered breast before grabbing on, squeezing it through the thin dress fabric. His finger and thumb closed down.on her hard nipple. Gawd as much as she hated Miles, hated the way he treated her Sara still let out a low moan. Pushing her down on her knees pulling her dress down. Freeing her heavy bare breasts. Miles started to face fuck my little mouse, hard merciless deep strokes holding her head as he leered at me. Calling her his slut, his fuck toy.

Miles gasped when she looked up and took the tip of his cock into her mouth, slowly swirling her tongue around it before opening her mouth and plunging down onto him, taking nearly all eight inches into her throat in one smooth move. Now it was Miles' turn to moan. Leaning against the back wall of the elevator and let her suck him off telling her "slow down."

She was a blowjob pro. She alternated from deep throating him to licking him from shaft to tip and back again, swirling the soft underside using her tongue along his sensitive tip every time she came back up. Putting pressure on his heavy ball sack. She felt him getting closer and closer to cumming, but didn’t want him to. Now she was in control, not this prick Miles. On her next downstroke having his balls laying on her wet chin, she rammed her finger in his ass. His scream and moans filled the elevator as he came, strong thick ropes of hot cum down her throat. I smiled watching my little mouse drink every drop, opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out to show us her empty mouth. Without thought, she kissed his soft cock head and returned it into his trousers.

I lifted my mouse up and rearranged her dress, but my mouth did kiss each nipple as I pulled up her dress. With a wicked smile, Sara wrapped her arms around me kissing me deeply as I tasted Miles' cum on her tongue.

"Someone could come at any time,” Miles said, still with lust in his eyes on my little mouse.

The three of us rode the rest of the way up not speaking. As our floor arrived Sara took my hand walked out and didn't look back.

Published 
Written by fuzzy1954
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments