Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Books

"Rhiannon's sexy roommate walks in on her while she's playing and reading"

12
13 Comments 13
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The room was nearly quiet in the flickering torchlight. The breeze slid in through the open windows, fluttering the sheer material she had for curtains, wafting around the old bedroom to brush over the big bed in the corner, where two bodies moved in ecstasy.

A gasping cry from the bedclothes drew the beady eye of a large crow which floated outside the cold windowpane, and it turned as the young woman’s body arched. She panted, her fiery hair splayed over the pillow as her fingers tightly gripped the sheets beside her hips; his dark hands wrapped around the tops of her thighs as he feasted on his delectable bounty.

She was his. None other but he had the right to touch her this way. Fingers curled, tugging her thighs ever wider as his lips, tongue and teeth laved and tasted each part of her; back arching with a sinuous moan, legs trembling with his sensual onslaught.

“Say it, little one,” his guttural order slid up her body, slipping into ears that were deaf to anything but his voice. She cried out as one of his sharpened nails scraped roughly against the flesh above her throbbing clit.

“I-I…” her voice trembled, catching as he paused, lifting his head to look up at her. His eyes were nearly black in their lust, his lower face was shiny with her arousal as the pointed nail rested against her skin. All it took was one press to draw the cry from her lips.

“I am yours; take and make me. Mark me as your own!” He growled in approval at her scream, and she felt the blinding heat as his mouth settled over her weeping sex, sucking hard even as his fangs pierced her.

Her orgasm came in waves, crashing into her as his tongue fluttered against her, making her come harder even as he drank from her. She felt stronger than ever as her sex and blood filled his mouth, crying out as his fingers filled her again.

Hips thrashed, back arched; she was blind as her fingers dove into the black hair that spilled over her soft thighs. Her muscles clenched around his fingers as he fed from the fount of her womanhood until she was aware of nothing but his touch and his kiss.

Rhiannon gasped, opening her eyes as she heard a bang through her earbuds. The newest audiobook from one of her favorite online erotica authors had her enthralled since she’d first clicked play after she’d gotten online.

She’d planned an easy night in since her two roommates were going to be out, and had grabbed her iPad and favorite vibrator before relaxing on the couch with nothing on but her t-shirt. She’d pressed play and let the sexy story unfold in her ears; the vibrator was buzzing happily away on her own throbbing clit when the noise from the front door startled her.

Rhiannon scrambled for a blanket, trying to cover up in case it was Devon instead of Matthew, but she froze on a laugh as a blond head poked around the corner, his eyes warming immediately as he realized what she’d been up to.

His laugh was low as he leaned against the wall, lips curling in a smirk.

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

She was bright pink, her skin flushed from arousal as she lay panting on the couch; it was a color he loved to see on her. Matthew grinned his warm little grin as he quickly made his way around and dropped to the floor in front of her.

“Reading that vampire porn again, are you, Rhi?” One of his large, tanned hands gripped the blue blanket she’d pulled hastily over her naked lap and flung it to the opposite end of the sofa and the other cupped beneath her knee, drawing her legs apart.

Rhiannon moaned as he acted wordlessly, tightening his grip as the other hand molded around her thigh and pulled her to the edge of the cushion. She gasped out a strangled “Fuck, yes!” as his head dipped and his mouth covered her lips, tongue driving against her clit instantly.

Purple-tipped nails dove into his soft locks of hair, tightening and tugging as his teeth grazed against her, drawing out cries of need and want even as he shifted and slipped two fingers quickly into her wet core.

Matthew growled, making her body arch, and curled his fingers, tips searching for the spot that would soon drive her over the edge as his lips and tongue settled against her clit.

Her thighs trembled, hips rolling upward as she cried out. “Matt, oh yes! Fuck, oh, I’m gonna cum soon.” Rhiannon’s nails bit suddenly into his scalp and his fingertips pressed into the rough patch inside her, rubbing madly as she began to convulse.

“Cum for me,” he demanded against her clit, and sucked hard.

His quiet order and demanding attention was rewarded as she groaned and came, muscles clamping at his fingers as his tongue fluttered her clit through her orgasm.

Rhiannon hiccuped, body shaking from the intensity, almost purring as her hand dropped to cup his neck when he licked at his lips. “God,” she murmured huskily, “I love when you do that to me.”

He grinned, the light from the lamp behind her making the juice on his face shine briefly before he leaned down to nuzzle the soft skin of her groin. He chuckled before licking it, loving her squeal of laughter. His eyes were bright, different as he looked up at her again, fingers tight on her thighs.

“Too bad it’s not always like the books, hm?” She groaned at his words, dropping her head back against the couch cushion with her fingers in his hair, arching even as he moved.

He struck, mouth open wide, fangs piercing into the soft flesh of her groin, knowing she’d come again as he fed from her. It wasn’t always like in the books, but it was with them.

Published 
Written by Katje
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments