Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Don't Know if She Comes When We Fuck

"She knows what she wants..."

5
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
307 words 307 words
I probably shouldn't admit this, but I don't know if she comes when we fuck.

I've tried to go down on her and to finger her clit, but she stops me. She just wants to fuck.

She licks my balls, wanks my dick, even sucks it - it's great, she's good at it. I want to come in her mouth, her hands. I want to shoot all over her tits, maybe her face. But she's just warming me up, revving my engine.

She wants my dick in her. She doesn't say much when we're together, but she says this. "I want your cock." Or maybe, "I want you in me." Something like that. Maybe just, "Fuck me. Now."

She lays back and spreads her legs, or gets on her hands and knees. She always chooses. I think she likes being on top best. I like that, too. I like playing with her tits while she posts up and down. I like it when she reaches back and holds my balls.

I tell her when I'm going to come, but I don't think I have to. She knows, can tell. She makes the same quiet sigh every time I shoot my load into her, so I know she feels it.

When I'm done, we're done. No cuddling, no necking. After we've caught our breath, she gets a towel and cleans my dick and balls, then uses it between her legs. She watches me dress.

She always looks out the window before opening the door, looking to see if anyone is out there who might see me leave. There never is. She tells me, "He's gone again Thursday morning," or whenever she wants me to come back. I always just nod.

I don't know if she comes when we fuck, but she shows no sign of wanting to stop.

Published 
Written by pashe196
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments