Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fuck the Past

19
8 Comments 8
3.8k Views 3.8k
957 words 957 words

I tried to steady my nerves as I handed my invite to the doorman. I almost hoped he turned me away. But, he didn't. Opening the door, he wished me an enjoyable night. Wearing my black dress, with no panties or bra, as Stacy instructed, I took a deep breath and walked into the darkness ahead. 

My eyes didn't know which scene to take in first. Bodies wearing little to no clothing with masked faces were roaming freely around the dimly lit room. Dark corners were occupied. It was hard to tell who was with who. It was just kind of a sex free-for-all. I can't do this. Yes, I can. A battle raged in my head. Stacy said I needed this. It was the only way I could let it go. She said no one would know who I was. 

I bravely walked around the room. Dark cubbies lined the walls. I could barely make out who or what was inside them.

As I passed one dark hole, first contact was made. A hand reached out and swatted my ass ... hard. I jumped.

'Hey sexy, come here," said a deep voice, with his hand extending out of the darkness.

I bravely took it and let him pull me in. His face was mostly covered in a mask but bright blue eyes sparkled thru the eye holes in the darkness. Oh no. I looked into his eyes and started trembling. I don't think I can do this. The flashbacks were overtaking me. 

His hands reached behind me, slid up my dress, and grabbed my ass. His eyes bore through me, while his fingers found both my holes and penetrated me. 

Oh my!!! What an intense feeling! I collapsed against his chest while he fingered my ass and pussy from behind with both his hands. I grabbed his shirt and buried my face in his neck squealing. These sensations overtook my flashbacks.

"I want some of this one," said another deep voice behind me. 

The first man withdrew his fingers and pulled me further into the cubby hole. He sat on a couch and pulled me into his lap with my back against his chest. The other man who 'wanted some', knelt in front of me and put my legs over his shoulders. Is this happening? I could not have moved if my life depended on it.

I had trouble seeing him in the darkness but felt his warm mouth between my legs. He was savagely eating me out, while the other man held me tightly against him, fondling my breasts, and kissing the side of my neck. Every time I tried to move, the man behind me gripped me tighter. I felt it building ... and building ... and building ... and then release. Oh, the sweet release came. All my cares started to melt away with the fire they lit inside me. The stranger between my legs moved first and leaned forward, kissed me on my mouth, said thank you, and walked away. 

IvoriHz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoriHz

"Are you alright, sexy?" the first man whispered in my ear.

"Yes, thank you," I said breathlessly, trying to get up. Straight ahead of me was another man with a woman pushed up against a wall. He was fucking her very hard from behind. I could hear his balls smacking her ass with each thrust. I needed someone to fuck me like that. I needed to forget. Tears trickled down my face. 

I turned and ran smack into another man. He was very tall and I couldn't make out his eye color. They looked almost black. 

"Lovely, if you are wanting to cry, I will give you something to really cry about," he said as he wiped a tear from my cheek.

He pulled me out of the dark hole and led me to a soft overstuffed chair. There was a paddle on the table beside it.

"What are you doing?" I stammered.

"Giving you the cry you seem to need," he replied and swiftly sat down pulling me down across his lap. Before I could protest, he raised my dress, grabbed the paddle, and smacked my ass hard with it.

"Ouch!" I yelled and then struggled to get up.

"Just give in to the pain, lovely. You will thank me later."

Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Smack. Six quick hard smacks in a row had my little ass on fire already.

Smack. Smack. Smack. He continued to paddle my ass and I was thinking about everything that had happened with my last boyfriend. And then I let it all out. I cried and cried and cried. This stranger kept paddling me while I shook and sobbed. Then, something happened, and I started to feel better. My ass was on fire, but I felt better inside. Stronger. 

He lifted me off his lap and gave me such a passionate kiss. My tears were now replaced with soft moans. He led me over to a small daybed and lay me down. He rolled me over on my tummy and fastened each of my arms into straps attached to the headboard. 

"I am going to fuck you now, lovely," he whispered in my ear.

I lifted my ass into the air and closed my eyes. Sounds of sex were all around me.

"Please! Please!" I begged, after feeling his hard cock teasing my pussy.

"As you wish, lovely."

And Heaven followed. I don't remember ever being so soundly fucked. He fucked me hard and fast and then suddenly stopped and just pulled out to tease my opening. Then, he would thrust again, harder than before. I tried to move my hips with him, but he held them firmly in place. 

My past was fucked away.

Just like that.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments