Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

'Fuck Me' Thong

"Borrowed thong has a dramatic effect."

5
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
435 words 435 words

Your friend was telling you about what she got up to in her 'fuck me' thong. She had to buy a new one because it got ripped and then left behind. The story she told you about deliberately going out to get fucked in it, had left you both aroused. 

You couldn't wait to get home and masturbate. Getting quickly undressed and discarding your sodden knickers, you leafed through your underwear drawer to see if you had any 'fuck me' knickers—only a couple of old lacy panties. You just had to make do with the worn pair.

The next time you were at your friend's flat, you couldn't resist peeking through her knicker drawer to see which one it might be. It was pretty obvious, it was the bright yellow silk thong wrapped around her surprisingly large dildo. Mmmm, you thought, I wonder if she'd miss that?

***

When I see you next, you have a naughty look. I know you're hiding something, but I'm not, as I have a bulge in my pants.

I grab your arse over your jeans, I can feel the telltale end of a thong peeping out of the waistband. I squeeze my hand down and cup the curve of your bottom, tracing the outline of the string as it leads me on.

You don't waste any time but lie back on the sofa and wriggle out of your tight jeans. Revealing to me a minuscule yellow thong that I hadn't seen before. It's so small that it has actually ridden up inside you.

You turn over, presenting your gorgeous arse to me with the string of the thong disappearing in between.

The message is clear. This is a 'fuck me' thong.

This gives me an immediate erection. You knew it would. I don't waste any time either. I pull the tight thong to one side, what there is of it, and slam my hard cock into you from behind, ripping it as I do.

"Never mind," you gasp, "It's not mine anyway."

The kinky realisation of this flips us into another fantasy.

I tug on the thong, using it like reins. I pull on your ponytail making you arch your back even more.

Then I force my cock deep inside you, making you cry out as I erupt up your cunt. 

The 'fuck me' thong is now soaked, torn, and ruined, never to be returned.

Published 
Written by Gofrogit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors