Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends' Road Trip

14
2 Comments 2
656 Views 656
910 words 910 words

As the car cruised along the sun-kissed highways of Southern California, the atmosphere inside was electric with anticipation for the wild parties that awaited them at their destination. Elise, the epitome of a seductive vixen with her black hair cascading down her shoulders and a body that screamed desire, sat next to Jake, her shy counterpart. The road trip was already off to a lively start, with the group sharing laughs and drinks as they embarked on their adventure.

Elise, always the life of the party, had a mischievous glint in her eye as she sipped on her drink, her long fingers absentmindedly stroking the hard plastic of her cup. She was seated next to Jake, who seemed completely absorbed in the conversation happening in the front, unaware of the naughty thoughts swirling in her mind. Unbeknownst to him, her intentions were far from innocent.

With each passing mile, Elise's hand slowly crept closer to Jake's thigh, her touch feather-light and teasing. She relished the subtle thrill of sneaking her hand onto his leg, knowing full well that their friends in the front seat were oblivious to her actions. Jake, initially unaware, felt a tingle shoot through his body as her fingers made contact with the sensitive skin of his inner thigh. He shifted slightly, his curiosity piqued as he realized what was happening.

At first, Jake attempted to gently nudge her hand away, his shy nature making him hesitant to encourage such bold behavior. But Elise, ever persistent, merely smiled coyly and continued her exploration, her touch growing bolder. She could feel his muscles tense beneath her fingertips, and she relished the power she held over him in that moment.

As the car's engine purred along the highway, the atmosphere in the back seat grew increasingly charged with unspoken desire. Elise's hand inched higher, her fingers grazing the bulge in Jake's pants. He sucked in a sharp breath, his eyes now fixed on the road ahead, trying to maintain his composure. But the feel of her soft, warm hand through his pants was too much to ignore.

"Elise..." Jake whispered, his voice hoarse with desire, as he finally succumbed to her advances. He placed his hand over hers, not in protest, but to guide her touch, encouraging her to explore further. Elise's eyes sparkled with delight as she realized Jake was no longer resisting but actively participating in this forbidden game.

With a swift, confident motion, Elise unbuckled Jake's belt, her fingers deftly working the button and zipper of his pants. Before he could process what was happening, she had pulled his throbbing cock free from his boxers, her eyes widening at the sight of his impressive length and girth. She let out a soft, surprised gasp, her breath hot against his sensitive skin.

SheilaDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SheilaDark

Without hesitation, Elise leaned forward, her full lips parting to engulf the head of his cock. The sensation of her warm, wet mouth sent shockwaves of pleasure through Jake's body. He groaned, his hands gripping the back of the seat as she took him deep into her throat, her full double-D breasts pressing against his thighs.

Elise was a natural at cock-sucking, and she took immense pleasure in the act, her eyes rolling back slightly as she savored the taste of him. Her mouth worked his shaft, her tongue swirling and her cheeks hollowing as she created a wet, sloppy symphony of sucking noises that filled the car's interior. The friends in the front seat, oblivious to the erotic display unfolding behind them, chatted away, unaware of the naughty secret their companions shared.

Jake's hands found their way into Elise's hair, his fingers tangling in the silky strands as he guided her rhythm, encouraging her to take him deeper. Her enthusiasm was evident as she eagerly obeyed, her throat constricting around his girth, her saliva coating his length. The road trip had taken an unexpected turn, and neither of them wanted it to end.

Elise's other hand wandered, caressing her own body as she pleasured Jake. Her fingers traced the outline of her shaved pussy, her breath quickening as she imagined what it would feel like to have him inside her. She teased her clit, her moans vibrating around his cock, driving him wild with desire.

The car's rocking motion added to the rhythm of her head bobbing up and down, and Jake's hips thrust involuntarily, his control slipping as he neared the point of no return. "Elise, I'm gonna cum," he warned, his voice hoarse and desperate.

But Elise showed no signs of stopping. Instead, she increased her pace, her mouth working feverishly, determined to milk every drop of pleasure from him. With a loud, guttural groan, Jake exploded, his hot cum shooting down her throat. She swallowed eagerly, relishing the taste of his release, her eyes never leaving his as she drained him completely.

As the car continued its journey, the satisfied couple settled back into their seats, their breathing gradually returning to normal. Their friends remained none the wiser, still chatting away in the front, completely unaware of the steamy encounter that had just taken place in the back seat.

Elise and Jake exchanged a knowing glance, a secret shared between them, as they both looked forward to the adventures and forbidden pleasures that the rest of the trip would bring. The road trip had only just begun, and already, it was shaping up to be an unforgettable journey of sexual discovery.

Published 
Written by kepsone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments