Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Night In New Orleans

19
20 Comments 20
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

“Oh. Oh. Oh my god yes. Put it in harder, you big bastard.”

I am not in my own house anymore, I think to myself. I do not know that voice at all. Where the hell am I? Last thing I remember was that Hurricane drink someone gave me. Tasted like fruit juice. I must have drunk that whole thing and didn’t feel anything. I am feeling it now. My head is swirling like a tornado and my stomach feels like a Tsunami of waves.

“Yes, yes right there. That’s it. Oh my god. Yes!”

I look around trying to figure out where I am. I feel movement along side me and look over. Who is this woman and why is she naked? I look down at myself and wonder, why am I naked as well. What the hell did I do last night? Don’t get me wrong, if I did anything with that woman I should be proud of myself. She is a knockout.

“Oh my god you are so big! Ye. Ye. Ye. Yes! Keep doing that.”

The woman along side me stirs and turns over onto her back. I sit up a little and look down at her. I don’t recognize her but can’t help admiring her beauty. Even in her drunken semi passed out state, she is beautiful. I consider myself lucky to have been with her, if we were at all. I have never been able to get women like her to even look at me in the past. I am not spectacular at all.

“Yes baby, turn me over and stick it in my ass. Arrgghh! God Yes! Put it all the way in.”

Going back to looking around, I notice the décor. It looks like a page out of Eclectic Collections Magazine. There are so many different styles going on. It is kind of overwhelming. The colors are bright and bold and muted and pale all at the same time. This was not sitting well with my headache. The more I looked around, the more my head hurt.

“Oh, oh, oh, oh yea. Pound my ass. Pound it hard. God, I love your cock in my ass.”

The woman along side me stirred again and reached out to my groin. “Come here baby, I want to have some more fun,” she said as she pulled me toward her. Licking her lips and pushing herself up, she dove into my lap. Grabbing my cock and jerking it to attention, she sucked it into her mouth easily. Sucking on it gently only added to the hardness. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do, I did know I was enjoying this.

“Oh man, I am almost there again. Keep going, don’t stop. Don’t stop. Pound me harder and faster. I want to feel your cum in my ass.”

Having my cock sucked and hearing the stuff in another room somewhere was driving me to the edge quickly. This woman was very good at sucking my cock. Playing with my balls and rolling them around in her hand is almost more than I can take. I know if I don’t stop her soon, I am going to blow my load. I pull her head away from me and push her down to the floor gently.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

“Come on baby give me your hot load. Shoot it up my ass. Fill my ass with everything you’ve got.”

I spread her legs and see that she is very wet already. I slide between her legs and push my cock inside in one motion. Her wetness allows me to sink all the way to the base. I begin pumping slowly at first and pick up the pace as I go. I can’t believe I am fucking this beautiful woman. I pump in and out and slam harder each time. I hear her moaning in my ear and this adds to my excitement and drives me to make her cum. My rhythm is fast. I know it will be over soon if I keep up this pace. I don’t care.

“OH MY GOD Yeess! I am cumming! Oh yea. Fill my ass. Fill my ass now. Cum in my ass.”

Between the sounds coming from the other room and the moans from under me, I can’t hold out any longer. I pump inside her as hard as I can and bury my cock to the bone. I feel her fingernails dig deep into my back and her legs clamp around me pulling me in deeper. The moans from her are as loud as the other room now and I know she is cumming too. I have no choice but to let go.

“Yes! I feel you cumming in my ass! I love it. There is so much of it. Keep filling my ass with your hot cum.”

I pound in one more time as deep as I can get and unload a massive amount of cum deep inside her. I hold still and shoot several long shots of cum. I feel her body shaking and vibrating under me and I know she had a massive orgasm at the same time. We stay like this for several minutes trying to get our breathing under control. I kiss her and roll off after a few minutes. “Thank you,” is all I could think to say right now.

I got up later and looked down and this beautiful woman one more time before finding my clothes and leaving. I thought to myself, I will never see her again and know her pleasures. I was wrong.

“Good morning, Father Jim,” Sister Agnes said as I walked into the Rectory for the first time. The look on her face and I just knew.

“Good morning, Sister Agnes,” I said wondering if she knew. Her smile told me she knew everything.

“By the way. That was Mother Superior and Father Joe in the other room. We are a very progressive Parish,” she said whispering.

 

Published 
Written by Jimwillhavefun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments