Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clean And Clear And Out Of Control

"“It’s better than a Sybian?”"

12
6 Comments 6
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"After Amber takes a tandem ride on a copycat Sybian, she watches her new friend Kimrie keep the party going. But when the good vibrations rub Kimrie the right way, the voyeuristic guests are pleasantly surprised when Taylor and Emily can quench their thirst at the same time. <p> [ADVERT] </p> P. S. Comments encouraged, especially if this story aided in your reaching a dripping climax."

Gushy and gooey and spent, Taylor and I rolled off the machine as the vibrations slowed. The two of us lay on the plastic covered floor of the spacious living room in a naked clump, recovering from our dual, orgasmic experience. Subconsciously, we recreated the pose we had sat in on top of the toy, with me cuddling Taylor from behind. 

“Mmm, yes, Amber,” Taylor cooed at my embrace.

Awed, Emily leaned down to pat the bulky gadget with her petite palm. “Is this Sybian our 2001 monolith?” 

“It’s technically not a Sybian,” the host clarified for the handfuls of wide-eyed women lounging throughout the room, “since this device is a knock-off from the Pixie-Bob company. I considered ordering the original, but this model had higher ratings.”

“It’s better than a Sybian?” Barb asked from a wing chair, wearing nothing but her white bikini briefs, which were so soggy and transparent that her red bush was fully on display.

At this second bicurious book club meeting, most of the previous guests had returned, and some of them brought new friends, each of whom had been vetted by the host before receiving an invitation.

I had presumed that similar to our inaugural ladies-only event, the score of guests would have wandered off to one of the multiple rooms in this expansive, suburban home. However, once the host showed us the black, dome shaped apparatus, we had silently decided to form a lustful circle around the elephant in the room. Though I had shed my clothes quickly so that I could enjoy the opening ride with Taylor, the other women were taking longer to engage in various stages of undress. I observed that the neophytes remained clad in the most clothes, only daring to remove their shoes at the front door.

Eventually, Taylor and I picked ourselves up and joined an equally nude Celi on her couch. 

“Reviewers said this Pixie-Bob Peg is more rumbly,” the host replied. “I’m not sure what that means.”

“I’m ready to find out,” Kimrie volunteered as she untied her wrap dress, this one in an ocean blue print. She removed her bra and panties as well and handed them to Emily, who stored them in a wooden cubby.

Barb hopped up to help the host clean off the machine from the previous ride. Once they were finished, Kimrie moved to the center of the floor, surrounded by a score of our fellow aroused MILFs, who were primed for the next show. She sank to the floor, allowed the realistic attachment to enter her folds, and started the Peg at the lowest setting.

On the cushions, I was squished warmly under a soft blanket between my curvaceous companions, Taylor on my left and Celi on my right. The latter was idly fondling my clit and hers simultaneously, while the former was flicking the silver rings in her nipples. We cheered on Kimrie, who was facing us.

As Kimrie turned up the vibrations, I noticed her dark areolas swelling. Was that…?

In her sheer lace blouse and garnet trousers, the host voiced my thoughts. "Kimrie, you're leaking."

"Yeah," Kimrie replied, as she gyrated her bare vulva on the life-like caramel-colored attachment, "I'm a squirter."

Celi protested, "No, your--"

Kimrie let out a shriek as the first wave washed over her athletic frame, her knees gripping the side of the Peg, her head thrown back, black locks shaking. With her back arched, tits out and proud, Kimrie’s coffee bean nipples sported white beads of milk. Initially, the liquid was spotting the tips of her breasts. Soon the droplets grew in size. They trickled onto her warm skin, down her belly and thighs, mixing with the juices pooling around her lower lips.

None of the rest of us said a word as Kimrie--the third woman to reach climax that Saturday afternoon--pumped her pussy on the toy’s raised nubs. As she bucked her quivering body directly at Taylor, Celi, and me, Kimrie reached up to squeeze her pendulous tits, which were obviously wired directly to her clit. 

Though the audience stayed quiet, more of the newbies were tucking their garments into the cubbies along the living room wall. Emily followed suit, permitting Barb to unzip Emily’s sundress so that she could insert the gossamer fabric into an empty hole. Now wearing only a white cotton thong that parted her mahogany cheeks, Emily tiptoed along the edges of the room and took a seat on the arm of Barb’s chair. 

As she came down from the orgasm, Kimrie finally realized that her chest was spraying like a sprinkler. The pearly fluid gushed over her knuckles, but she couldn’t stop squeezing. From the ecstasy on her face, I could tell it felt marvelous.

"How is this happening?" Kimrie whimpered, rocking on the Peg, the ivory liquid streaming down her torso. "I stopped nursing a year ago."

"No one told your boobs," Barb jested.

Taylor reached from her seat to stick her finger in a puddle forming near Kimrie's thigh. "Tasty."

Emily also rose to take a sample. "I'd drink a bottle of this."

Kimrie slowed the machine to a soft purr. "Would you two like to quaff directly from the source?"

Taylor and Emily didn't need to be asked twice. The two thirsty women took a seat on the plastic sheet and latched onto Kimrie, who wailed with delight as her titties got sucked dry.

Barb clambered onto Taylor's abandoned cushion next to me. She tugged the sopping undies off her legs and tossed them behind her. "Don’t need those anymore." She opened one of the boxes on the side table, tugged the silicone dildo from the cardboard, eased the toy in her dripping slit, and let out a satisfied moan.

"That hit the spot?" Celi asked Barb.

"Uh-huh," Barb panted, her eyes on our two friends guzzling Kimrie's titty nectar, the cream dribbling across Taylor and Emily's brown chins.

Kimrie sobbed as she came again. “Keep sucking!”
 

ViolettaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaBrown

Published 
Written by jennabee81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments