Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Encounter

"I was only shopping... really."

11
6 Comments 6
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I was in Bloomingdales, my favorite store, but a mess now with extensive renovations and some sections closed off entirely with scaffolding and plastic sheets.

An attractive middle-aged sales assistant in a short tight black pencil skirt called out, “Hello, I’m Angela. Are you finding everything you need?”

“Yes, thank you, I’m just browsing.”

An old man glanced at my legs as I tried on a pair of sandals, but saw nothing to hold his interest. All my hemlines fall well below my knees. I am a plain woman with a mousy demeanor, ensuring I never have a relationship beyond casual friendships.

Men scare me. I don’t think of myself as a lesbian, but my own hand beneath my nightdress isn’t much of a sexual encounter.

Eventually, I became disoriented with the building renovations and asked the Sales Assistant for the way out.

“Yes, it is very confusing… this is easier.” Angela parted a wall of plastic sheets behind her and led us through a door marked, ’Closed For Renovations.’

We were in a small bathroom containing a toilet, a sink, and countertop.

“Is this the way out?” I asked stupidly as she closed the door behind us.

Angela patted the center of the countertop.

“Take a seat, sweetie.”

“Angela… what are you…?”

“Take a damn seat.”

She had no difficulty lifting me by the waist and sliding my bottom onto the countertop. I wore a light grey midi-length dress over a white bra, slip and panties, no stockings and black flat shoes.

Angela snorted. “What’s with this old lady midi dress? Afraid of getting your knees cold?”

Embarrassed, I smoothed the front of my dress over my legs. Angela pressed her thighs against my knees, leaned forward, and kissed me on the mouth.

I did not respond, just sat there frozen.

She broke off her kiss. “Hello… anyone home?” she asked.

“Why me? I answered.

“Because you are here, you silly bitch. That’s why.”

I felt her hands drop down to my knees and push my dress up my legs.
 
“Christ almighty, an old lady frock and midi half-slip. You really keep your precious little ass covered, don’t you?”

She pushed my dress and slip up until they were bunched around my waist.

“Open your legs.”

“No… I can’t, really…”

“You can’t?”

“I mean… I shouldn’t…”

“You shouldn’t? Oh, do I have a gen-u-whiney vir-gin here?  This isn’t high school, sweet-cheeks. You are supposed to be all grown up… Fuck can’t, and fuck shouldn’t, NOW SPREAD YOUR DAMN LEGS!”

I spread my legs and betrayed my arousal as warm wetness released and seeped into my panties.

Angela pushed her hand between my legs and cupped my mound.

“Well, well… what do we have here?  What’s this, sweetie?”

“My… er… panty.”

“Your PANTY. Well isn’t that a breakthrough…”

She placed her hand on the crotch and gently rubbed her finger up and down the cleft in the material.

SamanthaDussan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaDussan

“Mmmm, now what’s this I can feel inside of your panty?”

“You can feel… my… outline.”

“Your OUTLINE. What the fuck is your outline”?

I blushed. “My… my… you know.”

“Oh, I know, sweetie. The question is… Do you know?”

“My… vagina,” I finally whispered.

“Oh, it’s your VAGINA. I’m glad you cleared up that mystery. Is this your afternoon off from the convent, dear?  Did I catch you out shopping for some flannel nightgowns and granny underpants?”

Angela gripped the waistband of my panties, pulled them down and off, then pressed her finger deep into me.

“Oh my… I was ready to tell you to piddle off back to the convent, but your pussy is hot, wet, and swollen. Are you enjoying my finger?”

“Er… mmmm…”

"Well, spit it out, sweetie, we are both adults here.”

Yyyyesss… you're fingering my… vagina.”

“Your VAGINA!  Oh, kiss my ass, girl.”

Angela pushed her finger deeper inside me.

“Any other woman would say that I am feeling her pussy. Are you a woman, sweet-cheeks, or some sexless excuse wearing an old lady drip-dry dress who has forgotten that she can do more than piss from between her legs?”

I blushed. “Angela… You are very… crude.”

She fingered and diddled my clit faster.

“Crude, my little nun? No, I am simply honest. Now, what am I fingering?”

 “My… my pussy.”

“Convince me girl, or I am going to take the Lexington Avenue Express downtown to see a movie.”

I started whimpering... “My pussy… you are feeling my pussy…”
 
“You can cry if you want to, sweetie, but you are going to fuck my finger.”

She reached behind my bunched-up dress, grabbed my ass, and pulled me tight against her.

“Now wriggle that prissy little nun ass for me.”

My fall from prudish grace. I wriggled my bare ass on that wet countertop and fucked Angela’s finger. Frantic for my reward, my ass slipping in my own wetness I heard myself whimpering. “Oh yes… make me cum… make me cummmm…”

~~~

Later, wet and whimpering, I heard the bathroom door close. I pulled my clothing down, retrieved my panties from the floor, and somehow found my way out onto the street.

~~~
 
The following day I picked up my phone and called.

“Chance Encounters,” answered a breathy female voice.

“Hello, this is Newbie 38.”

“Newbie 38, ah yes, here is your information sheet. ‘Female Chance Encounter, with Intimidation and Mild Reluctance.’ Is that correct?”

“Yes…”

“I trust everything was to your satisfaction?”

“Oh yes…”  

“So do you desire a change of location?  Office, Public Transportation, Nightclub, Toilet or City Park?”

“Could I choose Public Transportation?”

“Yes, of course. Now, will this be, Mutual Attraction, Intimidation or Reluctance?

“Ah… Intimidation please… and would Angela be available?”

“Angela is very popular. It may cost you extra.”

“I will pay extra for Angela. Ah… will Angela… know me from yesterday?”

“No, Angela will be in first meeting mode, as if you just met. You are fortunate. Angela S.S.R. is one of our most popular sexual simulation robots.”

Published 
Written by AuntieHelen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments