Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At The Reception

"A biblical wedding during the reception"

29
7 Comments 7
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I was invited to the wedding of a school friend of mine. We were never really that close, so at first, I wondered why he would invite me. As it turned out, it was so that a family friend had a ‘dancing’ partner for the reception. Considering that my dancing skills are best described as those of someone with three left feet, it was a bit of a joke. However, the groom wasn’t to know that.

As I walked into the reception centre, the groom’s father took my arm and pulled me aside.

“Hello, I’d like you to meet, Jenny.” Tapping Jenny on the shoulder, he said, “Jenny, meet your man for tonight. This is James.”

Jenny, a very attractive young woman, in a knee-length backless dress, turned and smiled. Her greenish-grey eyes twinkled at me as if to say, “Come chat with me and get to know me.” She had straight brown hair to mid-back, and breasts that did not need a bra for support so was not wearing one.

I reached for her hand and kissed it. “Hello, Jenny, nice to meet you. I guess we better move inside and find where they have placed us, hopefully away from the speakers.”

Placing my hand on the small of her back, I guided her through the doorway. As I touched her, I’m sure I heard a little gasp as she inhaled. She smiled as her gaze seemed as though she was trying to read my thoughts. We found our seats at one of the tables farthest from the band, which meant it might be possible to have a conversation.

We took our seats and introduced ourselves to the other couples at our table. The men were all checking Jenny out. One of them was nudged by his partner for taking too long. Jenny giggled as I whispered that to her.

Very soon, the formalities started with the arrival of the bridal party. While meals were being served, Jenny and I got to know each other better. She suggested we have a walk in the garden during the formal dances, to which happily I agreed.

At one point, Jenny placed her hand on my knee and squeezed me. That resulted in a twitch in my groin. The newlyweds checked that we were getting along. As she walked away, the bride winked at Jenny, at which point she removed her hand from my knee and blushed. In return, I gave her knee a gentle squeeze. While we ate, our calves were slowly rubbing each other, and I was feeling some discomfort in my pants.

When the bridal dance began, I whispered to Jenny about my predicament. Our eyes met, she smiled, quickly checked and her smile widened. I told her we were going for our walk after the newlyweds finished the dance, so she better allow me to relax, so it wouldn’t be too obvious as we walked to the exit.

The newlyweds began the bridal waltz and were joined by the rest of the bridal party and parents. Many other guests slowly joined in, so Jenny and I move to a spot near the door, took up the stance, did two steps and headed out the exit. Holding hands, we slowly strolled to the gazebo near the back of the garden. It was overgrown by a climbing rose, which gave us lots of privacy.

VaaleryStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VaaleryStark

As we took the final step into the gazebo, our lips met. The kiss was warm, wet and lingering. Jenny immediately tried pushing her tongue into my mouth. I did feign a little resistance, but all the footsies play under the table to ensure that any resistance would be very low.

Sidling further into the shadows while we kissed, I leaned her against one of the supports. She broke off the kiss and sighed, “I’ve been wanting to do that ever since you touched my arm when we were introduced. That touch sent an electric pulse through my body.” Then she leaned closer to my ear and whispered, “I don’t understand because that never happened with anyone before.” And closer still. “It went direct to my pussy and felt wonderful.”

“Wow, never thought I could have such an effect on a woman. I’m flattered, and even more so because you told me.”

We resumed the kiss. She took my hand and guided it to her breast and pressed herself against me and hummed her approval. One hand was on her breast, feeling the nipple hardening under the material. She turned slightly. I then could slide the other down her back into her dress. Not finding any waistband, I realised she was not wearing any knickers. I never realised until that instant that I had thrust my erection forward against her hip.

She turned to me again, kissed me firmly and whispered, “If you want me, take me.” Even in the dim half-moon light, I could tell she was blushing. ”I’ve never been so forward in my life before.”

She undid my trousers and let them slide down. I lifted her leg on the seat while she freed my cock. As I raised her dress, she pulled herself up close and rubbed my cock along her soaking slit as she sighed deeply. I resumed the kissing, as she moaned into my mouth, and guided me into her. Knowing I could not last long before I came inside this angelic figure of a young woman, I held still and worked her clitoris with a thumb. We were both so worked up from all the play at the table and the kissing that both came quickly.

“That was good, but I like to treat you to a relaxed slow orgasm,” I whispered.

We straightened our clothes after using a tissue for a quick cleanup we headed back inside. Jenny went to the bride to feign a headache, so I offered to take her home. We made our excuses at our table and left the reception.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2023

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments