Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Again!”

"A young woman discovers something exciting."

41
8 Comments 8
1.2k Views 1.2k
343 words 343 words

Author's Notes

"A fantasy that came from recalling the first time my first girlfriend went down on me."

She greeted him in the usual way after their week apart. On her knees with his back against the apartment door, waiting for him to open unbuckle his belt, unzip his fly, and take out his firming manhood. Her mouth is slightly open, her lips moist from the flicking of her tongue. He moves to her, placing its tip an inch from her lips, she looks up at him and smiles, “Did you miss me?” she asks.

He nods and reaches his hand to caress her short red hair. Her smile grows broader, then she lowers her gaze to his erection before flicking her tongue forward to capture the bead of clear fluid at its tip. Her lips part and she leans into him, the circumcised head disappearing as she uses that powerful suction to admit it. Her tongue teases along his shaft as she takes him in further until his head touches the entrance to her throat.

She pauses for a moment and moves her face forward, admitting his glans into her throat for a few seconds before drawing off him completely and looking up, “I missed you!” her whisper barely audible. She flicks her tongue along the length of him and goes down again.

Usually, he guides her head with his hand, urging but never forcing himself into her throat. There is no need to force anything, she takes him in willingly and is pleased by his reaction. But on this day it is different.

He grasps her hair and when she swallows him in he holds her there for much longer than usual. She waits, believing that he will relax his grip but soon she struggles for air. Still, he holds her, gripping her head with both hands, reveling in the sensation of his cock in her throat. She struggles, finally pushing herself away.

He stands over her as her chest heaves and saliva dribbles from her chin. “I’m sorry, baby, I don’t know what came over me!”

She looks up at him, smiles sweetly, and whispers, “Again!”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments