Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Symphony of Flesh and Folly

"It is a darkly twisted tale of lust and madness in which a brilliant surgeon's quest for the perfect woman leads to an experiment in love, lust, and lobotomy."

13
5 Comments 5
377 Views 377
537 words 537 words

Dr. Thrust Deepwood, once the toast of New York's elite, now roller-skates down Broadway in a pinwheel hat, his fall from grace as spectacular as it was inevitable. But let us rewind the clock, dear reader, to when our good doctor's libido led him down a path of delicious debauchery.

With her razor-sharp wit and cultural prowess, Olive Chomsky was a feast for the mind. Her body, while pleasing, failed to ignite the inferno of lust that raged within Thrust's loins. Enter Candy Honeypot, a goddess of carnal delights whose every curve begged to be explored.

Thrust's nights became a frenzied ballet of lies and lust. He'd rush from Olive's intellectual embraces to Candy's eager thighs, his cock straining against his trousers with each step. In Candy's boudoir, he'd lose himself in a tangle of limbs and moans.

"Fuck me, doctor," Candy would purr, her voice a syrupy drawl that made Thrust's balls tighten. "Show me what those surgeon's hands can do."

And oh, how he showed her. His fingers, so skilled with a scalpel, now traced the contours of her dripping pussy. He'd spread her lips, revealing the glistening pink within, before diving in with his tongue. Candy's back would arch, her tits bouncing as she ground against his face.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she'd chant, her IQ dropping with each lick of his talented tongue.

Meanwhile, poor Olive waited at home, unaware that her lover's face was buried in another woman's cunt. When Thrust returned, reeking of sex and shame, he'd fumble through excuses before half-heartedly fucking Olive, his mind still full of Candy's bouncing tits and tight ass.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

The guilt ate at him, yes, but the pleasure... oh, the pleasure was worth it until it wasn't. Until the day he realized he needed both women, wholly and completely.

That's when inspiration struck, as swift and sudden as Candy's orgasms. Armed with a scalpel and a dream, Thrust drugged both women and wheeled them into an operating room. Lightning crackled outside as he prepared to play God.

Hours later, he emerged, sweaty and triumphant. He'd switched their brains, giving Olive's mind Candy's body and vice versa. The perfect woman was his at last.

For a time, it was bliss. Olive's wit now came from lips he longed to kiss; the jiggle of perfect breasts punctuated her cultural references. He'd bend her over his desk, her ass high in the air, and pound into her while she recited Shakespeare.

"To be or not to be," she moaned as he rammed his cock into her sopping cunt. "That is the - oh fuck, right there!"

But even perfection grows stale. Soon, Thrust found his eyes wandering to Roxy Vixen, a flat-chested stewardess with a drawl that made his cock twitch. And so, dear reader, we see our doctor where we began - mad, perhaps, but no more so than when he thought he could have it all.

As he skates down Broadway, his mind filled with visions of Roxy's boyish figure, one can't help but wonder: in pursuing perfection, did Dr. Thrust Deepwood lose sight of the beauty in imperfection? Or did he prove that madness, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder?

Published 
Written by mysterioustraveller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments