Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sexy Christmas Gift For The Boss

"An office party seduction."

16
5 Comments 5
1.4k Views 1.4k
208 words 208 words

Author's Notes

"This was the first erotic story I wrote. I hope you like it. I know it's not a typical type of story, but I like it. This short short short story is ambiguous so that readers can picture whichever adult they want to bang. Enjoy! Happy Holidays everyone!"

I pluck a candy cane off of the towering Christmas tree. After unwrapping it, I lick at the straight end, sucking it periodically. You gasp. I glance at you through the crowd, give you a wink. 

Lick. Suck. Wink.

You wiggle in your seat, blushing. 

I walk closer to you, continuing the game. You stand. I suck. You freeze. I lick my sticky lips before glancing up at the mistletoe that hangs above your head.

“Merry Christmas,” I purr before grabbing your neck, pulling you in for a sweet kiss. Our tongues dance below the twinkling lights. Yum. Promises of things to come, if only you follow.

I gaze into your eyes as I take one final, long suck on the candy cane. Licking my lips, I place it in your open mouth. 

“Suck,” I command. 

Without hesitation, you obey.

“I hope you like your present. Call me when you want me to suck a little more.”

I wink. You nod and watch me leave.

“Merry Christmas,” I call over my shoulder as I fetch my coat. “See you soon.”

You wave goodbye with the candy cane still in your mouth. Licking. Sucking.

I wink one last goodbye, stepping out into the falling snow.

Published 
Written by Belle_Piron
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments