Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Getaway (Saturday)

"Three days you will never forget"

87
9 Comments 9
2.1k Views 2.1k
6.8k words 6.8k words

SATURDAY

I woke up gathering my night clothes from the floor of Jessica's bedroom and walked back to my own room. Once there, I put on a pair of gym shorts and sneakers and then headed out for a morning run in the crisp mountain air. When I returned, the girls were perched on barstools at the island countertop and Jessica was busy cooking breakfast. "Morning, my beautiful ladies," I greeted them with a smile before heading to my room to take a shower. They all glanced over smiling and responding with their own good mornings.

As Jessica set down breakfast plates in front of the girls, she asked, “Watch anything good last night?”

Lily’s face blushed as she stammered, “Uh… Uhm… what?”

Jessica, seeing Lily’s embarrassment, locked eyes with her daughter, “Did you watch anything good on TV last night after Jake and I went to sleep?”

Lily still extremely flustered didn’t respond but Holly piped in, “That movie we were watching got even more erotic after you left.”

Jessica turned back towards the stovetop and Lily swatted her friend’s leg under the counter. “I see,” Jessica said casually, “How did it end?”

Holly looked at Lily who’s eyes widened as she shook her head slightly in a warning. Holly smiled at her friend and answered, “You remember that main lady? Well she ended up fuck…, I mean having sex with that younger guy. She climbed on him and rode him like a cowgirl until she collapsed on top of him.” Lily’s face was now bright red and she slapped Holly’s leg even harder.

Although Jessica had been smiling widely listening to Holly’s recap, she quickly composed her face into a serious expression before turning around, “That doesn’t sound appropriate for girls your age, do you think you should have been watching that?”

In the tone of her mother’s voice and expression on her face, Lily was certain that her mother knew that her and Holly had been watching them. Holly started to answer but Jessica interrupted, “I know you girls are curious, but that doesn’t excuse spying. Most of the time having sex is a private affair between you and your partner; however, there are times, like last night in the hot tub, where it can be shared openly, as long as everyone involved is comfortable with it." Jessica’s tone was firm yet understanding. She leaned in slightly, her green eyes soft but piercing. "It’s important to respect each other's boundaries and privacy.”

Lily nodded, still too embarrassed to meet her mother's gaze. Holly, on the other hand, looked intrigued by Jessica’s nuanced explanation. The dynamic in the room shifted slightly as the tension eased, giving way to a more educational atmosphere.

Jessica continued, "Being open about these things is part of what makes our relationships here at the cabin this weekend so special. It's a safe space for you two to explore and learn about yourselves." She paused, glancing between Lily and Holly, ensuring they were absorbing her words. "I hope you understand that, and know you can always come to me with any questions."

Both girls nodded, their expressions earnest. Holly spoke up first, her curiosity overcoming her initial hesitance. "So... it’s okay to ask you anything about... about sex?"

Jessica smiled warmly. "Yes honey, it's okay. Open communication is key."

With the air cleared the girls continued with their breakfast, talking quietly. I came back freshly showered, my hair still damp, dressed in brightly colored swim trunks and a t-shirt. I noticed the girls seemed unusually quiet and subdued, which I thought was odd. I grabbed a plate and sat down next to the girls at the counter. During mouthfuls, I suggested we should take advantage of the sunny day and head out to the lake for some swimming and boating. The three of them enthusiastically agreed.

Holly felt a thrill of excitement as she had never been on a boat before, and the prospect of sharing this new experience with Jake added an extra layer of anticipation.

After I finished eating, I cleaned up the kitchen allowing Jessica and the girls to go to their rooms and change into their swimsuits. Jessica suit confidently flaunted her ample curves. It was a deep-red one-piece, with a plunging neckline drawing attention to her cleavage and had high-cut hips elongating her legs. Lily exuded a carefree vibe in a playful string bikini adorned with bright patterns and colors. And Holly, with her slender figure, chose a sleek black bikini featuring a thong bottom that accentuated her toned physique. Each woman radiated confidence and beauty in their carefully chosen swimwear.

Once everyone was ready, we gathered our towels and sunscreen and made our way to the boathouse. The morning sun glittered on the surface of the lake, its rays dancing across the gentle waves. I lowered the lift supporting the boat, a sleek vessel that looked like it could slice through water like a knife through butter. Holly’s excitement was palpable as she stepped into the boat, her eyes wide with anticipation. Lily followed, equally thrilled but trying to maintain a cooler demeanor. Jessica hopped aboard and settled on a bench seat at the stern while the girls opted to sit in the bow seats. I removed my t-shirt and took the captain chair asking if everyone was ready for some fun. I started the engine, the boat humming to life and we slowly drifted away from the boathouse. The cool breeze whipped through our hair as we picked up speed, slicing through the water with ease. I started showing off a bit, making sharp turns that sent sprays of water into the air causing Lily and Holly to scream every time they got hit with a burst of the cool water.

After a while, I steered the boat into a cove with crystal clear water. The tall pines that surrounded the area cast dancing shadows on the surface, making it look like a magical oasis. There were only a couple of other boats in the cove, adding to the peacefulness of the spot. "This looks like a perfect spot," I announced before smoothly killing the engine and dropping anchor. I walked to the rear platform, removed my trunks, and cannonballed naked into the lake creating a huge splash. Lily and Holly started laughing and quickly followed suit by stripping off their swimsuits and jumping in to join in skinny-dipping. Jessica stood on the boat smiling at us as we splashed each other and encouraged her to join. I watched in awe as she confidently slipped out of her suit and stood proudly nude on the rear platform before gracefully diving into the inviting waters below. We spent the afternoon swimming and splashing around in the water. I showed Holly how to snorkel along the rocky edges of the cove where small fish darted in and out of their vision. Lily blew up a float she discovered under one of the seats on the boat and drifted leisurely, tanning her naked body. Jessica swam and laughed heartily as she playfully splashed water at me and the girls. A boat would pass by every once in a while close enough to see that we were all naked, but we were having such a carefree time we didn’t care.

As the sun descended lower in the sky, we climbed back onto the boat and dried off, preparing to return to the cabin. None of us bothered putting our swimsuits back on, we simply enjoyed the refreshing breeze and occasional splashes of water against our bare skin. When we got back to the cabin we went to our rooms to shower and dress. I was the first one done (of course) and went out on the rear deck and fired up the grill. When I went back inside, Lily was in the kitchen and we pulled steaks out of the refrigerator and seasoned them. I grabbed a beer for myself and a soda for Lily and we went outside to grill the meat. We chatted and laughed waiting for the steaks to cook, enjoying each others company and the tranquil view of the forest and lake.

Jessica came out of her room and saw Jake and Lily cooking the steaks and started preparing a salad and vegetables. Holly came into the kitchen and asked if Jessica needed any help. Jessica smiled at her and started her chopping up items for the salad. As they worked, Holly hesitantly asked, “Uh, Jessica, did you mean what you said this morning about us being able to talk to you about sex?”

Jessica put down her knife and looked at Holly, “Of course, what’s on you mind?”

Holly stopped chopping and said quietly, “Um… I know I seem like… I mean, I come across as…” she stopped.

Jessica put her hand reassuringly on Holly’s forearm and said, “Just ask, it’s okay.”

Holly took a deep breath and spoke softly, “I have never had sex and I would like my first time to be with Jake here at the cabin.”

Jessica looked a her lovingly, “Sweetheart, that’s a big deal to lose your virginity. May I ask why you want to have your first time with Jake?”

Holly sighed, “Jake is a really great guy, he’s fun and kind and easy going.”

Jessica nodded, “Yes, he is all those things but why do you want to have sex with him?”

Holly looked up with tears brimming in her eyes, “Last night in the hot tub you were so supportive and encouraging with Lily when she… you know. I can’t even talk to my mother about sex, let alone get any guidance. I really want you to guide me, like you did with Lily last night for my first time.” Tears started flowing down her cheeks and Jessica wrapped her arms around her and slowly stroked her hair until she stopped crying.

Jessica released Holly and placed her hands on Holly’s shoulders looking her straight in the eyes. “Holly, I want you to pause and think before you answer, is this something you really want?” Holly took a moment and then slowly nodded. Jessica smiled at her and said, “Okay, but, there is someone else who has to be involved in this decision. You need to have an adult conversation with Jake, making sure you tell him everything, then ask him and accept his answer, even if it is no. Can you do that?”

Holly slightly smiled and said, “I can do that,” then she threw her arms around Jessica and held her close, mumbling as her face was pressed against Jessica’s chest, “Thank you.”

Jessica kissed the top of her head and said, “You’re welcome sweetie, now why don’t you go and rinse off your face and then come back and set the table for dinner.”

Jessica was finishing getting the salad and vegetables ready just as Lily and I came back in laughing and carrying a platter of perfectly cooked steaks. We sat around the table enjoying the feast that we had prepared together. The atmosphere was light and joyful, the laughter frequent and genuine as we dug into the meal. The sun was low on the horizon, casting a soft glow through the large windows of the cabin, the fading light reflecting off the lake visible in the distance.

After dinner, I made my way out onto the deck and leaned on the railing looking out at the waning sunlight shimmering on the still lake. I heard footsteps and glanced over my shoulder, seeing Holly hesitantly approaching. I smiled warmly, "Hey Holly. Beautiful evening, isn't it?"

Holly nodded, taking a deep breath before she spoke. "Jake, can I talk to you about something important?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Of course," I replied, my smile fading as I turned to fully face her. "What's on your mind?"

Holly took another deep breath. "I've been thinking a lot about... about me... and I feel like I'm ready to... to have sex for the first time and I… I would like it to be with you," she stammered, her cheeks flushing with both embarrassment and boldness.

I listened intently, my eyes never leaving hers. After she finished, I looked deeply into her face, trying to gauge her seriousness and readiness. After a moment, I replied softly but earnestly, “Holly, first off, I am really proud of you for being an adult and discussing this with me. I’m flattered that you’d consider me for such an important moment in your life. But I want to make sure you’re absolutely sure about this decision, it’s not something to be taken lightly.”

Holly nodded, “I’ve thought about it a lot since last night in the hot tub, and I know this is what I want. I feel ready and I trust you.”

I held her gaze for a moment longer before answering, “I’m not saying no.” My response causing Holly to smile. I then continued, “but I’m also not saying yes.” Holly’s expression changed to confusion. “Holly, I don’t want us to feel this is some sort of obligation or contract that must be fulfilled. Let’s see where the evening leads and if it feels right for both of us.” I paused and then repeated, “both of us,” emphasizing the words. “Then maybe it will happen or maybe it won’t. Does that sound reasonable?”

Holly nodded, a small smile lifting the corners of her mouth. She then wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a warm embrace which I willingly returned rubbing my hand up and down her small back. The awkward conversation over, we leaned against the wooden railing, overlooking the peaceful lake chatting and laughing about our adventure on the boat and skinny-dipping. I was thinking that it was moments like these that make life truly special.

As Holly and I were talking on the deck, Jessica was washing the dishes and Lily was drying. Jessica asked as she handed Lily a plate, “What do you think of Jake?”

Lily beamed at her mother and replied enthusiastically, “He is great, he’s fun and kind and understanding and good looking.”

Jessica nodded in agreement and asked, “Do you want to have sex with him?”

Lily’s expression instantly changed, feeling offended by the question and almost dropped the plate she was drying, “Mom, I would never have sex with your boyfriend!”

Jessica chuckled handing her another wet plate, “Honey, Jake is not my boyfriend, we just work together.”

Lily stopped drying the plate she was holding and stammered, “But I thought… I mean last night… you two…“

Jessica dried her hands on a dishtowel and turned to face her daughter. “Yes, we had sex last night but that doesn’t mean we are together. I know you really like Jake and it is okay if you feel you want to do that with him.”

Lily carefully placed the dry plate in the cabinet and turned to face her mother. "I mean I really enjoyed last night in the hot tub and the guidance you provided when I,” she hesitated and blushed slightly, "gave him a blowjob. I always feel so aroused when he's around, but I've never done that before." She smiled wistfully as she took a moment to reflect. "But now I think I would like to."

Jessica smiled and said as they made their way to the living room, “I think Jake will be perfect for your first time. Let me ask you something else, last night after you made Jake cum, Holly snuggled up against him and he was touching her breasts. Did that bother you? Were you at all jealous?”

Lily replied instantly but earnestly, “No, not at all, why do you ask?”

When Holly and I came back in from the deck it looked like we interrupted a serious conversation that Jessica and Lily were having.

"Anyone up for another movie?" Jessica asked, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV while I started the fire and turned off the lights.

I suggested that the girls should go make some popcorn as I wanted to have a private conversation with Jessica.

“You’ll never guess what Holly just asked me out on the deck,” I said quietly, taking a seat next to Jessica on the sofa.

Jessica smiled knowingly, “To take her virginity tonight?”

I was stunned, “How did you know?”

"We talked about it while we were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Despite her flirtatious behavior, she's actually unsure of herself and looking for guidance. I told her it was a mature decision and that she needed to ask you directly," Jessica said, giving me a maternal look. I listened carefully and nodded slowly as she continued, "I also spoke with Lily, who wants you to be her first as well."

My eyes widened in shock, “Are you alright with that?”

Jessica took my hands in hers and nodded, "I think it's perfect. They'll both be with someone they trust and will take things slow and gentle and I'll be here to guide and support them." Her tone turned serious as she added, "Just remember, Lily is not on birth control and I doubt Holly is either. So please be careful."

“I could wear a condom,” I said.

“Do you have a condom?” Jessica asked raising an eyebrow. I shrugged and shook my head. "Just be cautious. Although I'm sure you and Lily would make beautiful babies together, I'm not ready to be a grandma yet," she said jokingly but with a hint of seriousness.

I winked at her, "You'd definitely be a GILF."

She looked at me quizzically. I chuckled, “A grandma I’d like to fuck. But I guess in your case you’d be a GIAF, grandma I already fucked.”

She smiled broadly at me, a twinkle in her eyes, as she playfully slapped me, “You’re nasty.”

We heard the popcorn finish popping and the girls giggling as they made their way back into the living room. Jessica moved over to the large chair to allow the girls to sit on the sofa. The girls returned with bowls of popcorn and handed one to Jessica before settling in on either side of me. Jessica started the movie, a romantic film that wasn't exactly my preferred genre, but it seemed to capture the attention of the girls.

Once the girls had finished their popcorn, they both snuggled in closer to me, clearly influenced by the romantic atmosphere of the film. I put my arms around them pulling them in close, enjoying the feeling of their warm bodies against mine. I felt Holly's gaze and turned to meet it, noticing the longing in her eyes. Leaning in, I pressed my lips against hers in a gentle kiss before deepening it with urgency. As we kissed, I reached up to hold the back of her head, pulling her closer. Our tongues intertwining as we explored each other's mouths.

Lily gently grasped my chin, turning my head towards her, breaking my kiss with Holly. She kissed me deeply, immediately plunging her tongue into my mouth. After the intense kiss, I turned back to Holly and resumed our passionate kissing. Lily moved away from my side and sat forward the sofa, causing me to glance in her direction. She pulled off her shirt, revealing her tanned skin from our outing earlier that day, highlighted by her simple white bra. I leaned towards her and began kissing the tops of her breasts, which were pushed up by her bra. She moaned quietly at the feel of my lips on her skin. Holly got up from the sofa and quickly removed her clothes, I glanced up at her nakedness, her expression eager.

Jessica turned off the television, watching the sensual scene unfolding in front of her, illuminated by the warm glow of the fire.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

Holly reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, eagerly pulling it over my head. Lily unclipped her bra exposing her perfectly shaped tanned breasts and slid off her shorts, showing her white cotton panties. Holly, her face flushed with arousal, began caressing and kissing my bare chest. Lily fumbled with my button and zipper, determined to remove my pants. I obliged, lifting my hips off the sofa, allowing Lily to slide my pants and underwear down my legs, uncovering my already hard dick. As Lily helped free my feet from the pant legs and remove my socks, Holly kissed her way down my chest and stomach before taking my cock into her willing mouth. I couldn't contain a moan at the warmth of Holly's mouth engulfing my penis. Lily was on her knees, and timidly reached up to touch my balls when Jessica spoke softly to her daughter. She reminded Lily to be gentle and took her hand, guiding it between my legs, to show her how to cup and lightly squeeze my scrotum. I groaned deeply as Holly took me out of her mouth and started stroking me while Lily fondled my balls. I watched as Holly made eye contact with her best friend, a silent understanding passing between them and they both began to kiss and lick my dick simultaneously. Occasionally, their tongues touched and followed with a shared kiss. I couldn't help but smile as these two beautiful teenage girls were worshiping my cock. Jessica walked around the sofa and suggested we all move into her bedroom, her voice soft but audible enough for all of us to hear.

With each step, my anticipation grew as we made our way towards the master bedroom and its luxurious king-sized bed. Lily shed her panties, dropping them on the floor of the hallway. As we walked down the wide hall, I placed my hands possessively on each of the girl’s bare bottoms, giving them a slight squeeze. Once inside, I directed both girls to lay down at the foot of the bed with their legs dangling over the edge. I got on my knees in front of Holly grasping her knees and gently spreading her legs apart, the lips of her teenage vagina opening up to me.

Jessica removed her clothing and joined us on the bed laying down next to her daughter and began running her fingers delicately along Lily's bare skin. Lily’s nipples hardened and goosebumps raised all over her body at the sensation of her mother’s gentle touch. In the dimly lit bedroom, our four bodies created a sensual display, the touches and kisses igniting a fiery passion that built to an explosive peak of desire.

I leaned in and trailed soft kisses up Holly's slender thighs then paused, admiring the delicate folds of her glistening pussy in the dimly lit bedroom. I could smell her unmistakable wetness, a blend of musk and sweetness, before eagerly tasting it with my tongue. Holly gasped, loud and surprised as I traced the tip of my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top, flicking her little pebble of a clit when I got there. I assumed her reaction was because this was her first time experiencing oral pleasure. Her breath caught in her throat and she tightly gripped the sheets, her toes curling in ecstasy as I continued to expertly tease and taste her, lapping at her cunt. “Oh my god, oh my god,” she kept quietly panting, lifting her hips off the bed to meet my eager mouth.

Beside us, Jessica tenderly kissed Lily's lips, then neck and shoulders, a trail of warm kisses leading down to her breasts. Lily moaned softly as her mother's lips enveloped one nipple while her hand gently caressed the other breast. She trembled with arousal and desire at the combined sensations of Jessica's mouth and hands on her breasts.

With an attentive ear to their reactions, I glanced over at Jessica and Lily, my heart swelling with an intense feeling of connection. I increased the intensity of my exploration of Holly's pussy with my tongue, encouraged by her increasingly passionate responses. She writhed beneath me, panting and pleading, “Lick my pussy, please, please keep licking my pussy.” The pleasure almost too much for her young body to handle.

After a few intense minutes, I raised my head from between Holly's legs and looked over at Jessica, locking eyes with her. I motioned with my eyes down towards Holly and then back up, signaling for Jessica to switch places. Jessica kissed her daughter softly on the lips then got up and positioned herself between Holly's thighs, continuing to pleasure her with her tongue. I crawled over to lay next to Lily and kissed her passionately, our tongues intertwining in a pleasurable dance. My hand slid down her toned abdomen and cupped her bald pussy, exploring and discovering what drove her wild. She moaned into my mouth as I gently stroked her labia and slipped a finger inside her feeling her wetness, learning her every response.

Holly started bucking violently on the bed and screaming as Jessica’s expert tonguing brought her to a mind-blowing orgasm. As Holly’s initial overwhelming pleasure subsided, Jessica would tease her by flicking her tongue on Holly’s sensitive clit causing her to twitch and whimper each time. Holly’s spent body went completely limp on the bed and Jessica moved over to join us. I repositioned myself between Lily’s legs and began slowly and teasingly licking her wet folds causing her to groan softly as I reached down between his legs and stroked myself making sure I was hard. Jessica again laid down next to her daughter and kissed her, sliding her tongue into her mouth as she rubbed her breasts, lightly pinching her hard sensitive nipples.

Jessica broke the kiss and placed her lips against her daughter’s ear and whispered, "It's time, if you're ready." Lily's eyes were closed, caught up in the pleasure of my tongue and her mother's touch but with a small nod, signaled her readiness.

I stood between Lily's legs, my body slightly trembling with anticipation as I pressed the throbbing head of my penis against her warm entrance, running it up and down slickening it with her wetness. Lily twitched slightly at the sensation. Jessica spoke softly to her daughter, guiding her through what to expect during her first time being penetrated. I gently gripped Lily's legs and lifted them up and closer to me, granting direct access to her waiting vagina.

Holly had recovered slightly and rolled onto her side to watch wide-eyed as her best friend was about to lose her virginity. Lily opened her eyes and lifted her head looking directly into my eyes. I slowly pushed forward, easing myself into her with gentleness and control. Lily gasped and with an intake of breath mixed with a soft moan, she lost her virginity. I paused, allowing her to adjust to being filled, while Jessica's hand soothingly stroked her daughter's hair, offering comfort and reassurance.

"Relax, sweetheart," Jessica whispered tenderly to Lily, “Just breathe, let your body adjust," she murmured as Lily's breath hitched slightly with the new sensation.

With another nod from Lily, I gradually began to move, each gentle thrust deeper than the last, my rhythm steady and careful. Lily's moans grew louder and more insistent, her toes curling, urging me on. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me in closer, deepening the connection. The look in her eyes was one of curious wonder mixed with rising pleasure. As my movements became more assured, the air filled with the sounds of our soft moans and the slapping of skin against skin. Every now and then, I would slow down, sliding very slowly in and out altering the sensations she was feeling causing her to groan loudly.

Jessica leaned closer to Lily's ear again. "You're doing beautifully, sweetheart,” she whispered, pressing a kiss to Lily’s forehead.

Holly found herself mesmerized by the intimate scene unfolding before her. The sight of her best friend being fucked made her heart beat faster and she felt a warmth building within her own body as she watched Jake’s ass muscles flexing with each thrust.

Jessica noticed Holly’s flushed face and heavy breathing and asked softly, "Holly, are you okay?"

Holly nodded vigorously. "I... it's just so intense watching them," she whispered.

Lily, remembering that her best friend was on the bed beside her, turned her head and smiled at Holly softly grunting as I continued to thrust, “This… feels amazing… I want you… to feel it.” She turned back to face me, “I want you to… fuck Holly too.”

Jessica looked at Holly, “Honey, do you still want to experience… ,” she never got a chance to finish her thought as Holly interrupted.

“Yes, I do. I definitely want to.” Holly’s voice was eager, each word punctuated with an excited breath.

Jessica smiled reassuringly and slightly nodded at me. I gently withdrew from Lily, who gasped slightly at the loss, leaving her panting softly on the bed.

Holly had shifted her position on the bed and was now lying on her back, her head resting comfortably on one of the plush pillows. I turned to her, gazing into her eyes, asking without words if she was sure. When she nodded, her blonde hair bobbing slightly, I climbed on the bed towards her.

Lily moved to lay down right next to her best friend, their heads turned looking into each others eyes. Lily reached over and squeezed Holly’s hand. “It’s going to feel amazing," she murmured encouragingly as she reached across and brushed a loose strand of hair from Holly’s face.

Jessica moved over to the other side of Holly watching with a mix of maternal care and her own arousal. “Remember to relax and breathe,” she advised gently. Holly turned her head back to face me and nodded, acknowledging Jessica’s advice.

I positioned myself between Holly’s legs, which she willingly spread open for me. I looked into her eyes as I slowly entered her, watching closely for any signs of discomfort. Her pussy was small and incredibly tight, making it difficult for me to fully slide in. Holly bit her lip at the unfamiliar sensation. "I’m going to take it slow," I murmured, "Let me know if you need me to stop." The heat and tightness of her inner walls enveloped me, sending shivers down my spine as I probed her virgin pussy.

"No, don't stop," Holly managed to say between shallow breaths. Jessica guided Holly’s legs to wrap around my waist after I had fully penetrated her. I held deep inside her allowing her a moment to adjust. He cunt felt wonderful, velvety soft and warm. I looked at her, her eyes were wide and full of wonder, her lips slightly trembling as she very quietly murmured, “Oh my god, this is amazing.”

Jessica and Lily watched, their faces reflecting pride and pleasure in equal measure. Lily gently squeezed Holly’s hand, “You’re doing great,” she whispered which caused a small smile of pride cross Holly’s face.

I started moving with a very slow rhythm but once I saw that Holly was doing fine I quickened my thrusts causing her eyes to roll back in her head with pleasure. The room filled with the sounds of our ecstasy; the quiet whispers from Jessica, encouraging and guiding; the moans of ultimate pleasure escaping from Holly; small gasps from Lily as she watched her friend being fucked; and my deeper groans as I slid in and out of Holly’s tight pussy.

I slowed my motion and then stopped, withdrawing from Holly causing her to whimper. I slid over to Lily, positioned between her open legs, and entered her again with a deep moan. The two girls clasped hands and gazed at each other, their expressions shifting between smiles and passionate pleasure as I moved back and forth between them, taking turns fucking them. Whomever I was not inside of, Jessica eagerly positioned herself between their legs, lapping at their wet, swollen pussies with skilled strokes of her tongue. The room was filled with the heady scent of sex and the sounds of moans and grunts as the four of us thoroughly enjoyed one another.

The rhythmic, primal motions of my thrusting in and out of them and the sensations from the relentless flick of Jessica's skilled tongue sent the girls over the edge. Their bodies trembled and shook with each orgasm, building one top of another until they lost count. Their screams of pleasure echoed throughout the room, mingling with the sounds of skin slapping against skin. Finally, I could take no more and pulled out from Holly, collapsing onto my back at the foot of the bed.

The girls lay basking in the afterglow of their multiple orgasms as Jessica, throbbing with desire, moved towards me. With eager desperation, she took my throbbing cock into her mouth, savoring every inch as it slid all the way in. The girls watched in awe as she gave me a sensational blowjob, her lips and tongue moving in perfect harmony until I ejaculated explosively in her mouth.

After she swallowed, Jessica looked at the girls and smiled. "So how was your first time?" she asked, her voice soft and caring.

Both girl’s expressions were a mixture of exhaustion and delight. "It was incredible," Holly breathed out, her eyes still wide with the intensity of her first experience.

Lily, still catching her breath, squeezed Holly’s hand. "Everything I hoped for and more," she agreed, her voice a soft murmur.

As I lay there breathing heavily, I watched the three women with a satisfied grin. The energy in the room was electric, a palpable sense of satisfaction mingling with the lingering scent of sweat and sex.

Jessica stood up gracefully, wiping a small dab of cum off the corner of her mouth with a finger. She extended me a hand helping me sit up. "Come on," she said with a playful tug, “let’s get cleaned up.”

The four of us made our way to the large bathroom attached to the master bedroom. The room had a very large shower, the surface of the ceiling an oversized rain shower head. Jessica turned on the water and let it heat up and we all got in together, washing away the evidence of our sexual escapade. The mood was light and playful, with occasional touches and kisses exchanged under the warm water. Once clean, we wrapped ourselves in towels and returned to the bedroom, where the disheveled sheets reminded us of our experience. I was exhausted, I kissed Jessica and then the girls before heading back to my room. Once there, I dropped my towel on the floor and fell face down naked onto the bed falling asleep almost instantly.

Lily gave her mother a hug, "Thank you mom for guiding us... for making this so beautiful." Her eyes shone with tears of gratitude and ecstasy.

Holly’s hug followed Lily’s. "This was more than I ever imagined," she confessed breathlessly. "It's like I discovered a part of myself I didn't know existed."

Jessica reached up gently caressing both of their cheeks. "You two were incredible," she murmured, her voice thick with maternal affection. "I'm so proud of you both."

After saying their goodnights, the girls returned to their room to prepare for bed. Jessica couldn't help but grin as she settled into her own bed, reminiscing about their time at the cabin. She was grateful for Jake's presence and his willingness to assist with the girls' journey of sexual exploration. He was a kind and caring young man and Jessica found herself growing more attached to him. She reached between her legs and began to slowly rub her fingers over her sensitive clit, still swollen from arousal. As she masturbated, her mind replayed the erotic events of the evening - the sight of Jake's hard cock sliding in and out of the girls' tight young cunts, the sounds of their moans of pleasure and the taste of their sweet pussy nectar on her tongue as she eagerly lapped at them.

The more she thought about it, the faster her fingers circled, building the delicious tension. Her other hand teased and pinched her hard nipples, adding to the intense sensations coursing through her body. Her breathing became rapid and shallow as she neared climax, soft whimpers escaping her parted lips. With a final flick of her fingers, her body tensed and shuddered as an powerful orgasm crashed over her. Wave after wave of ecstasy radiated out from her, causing her toes to curl and back to arch off the bed. As the last tremors subsided, she collapsed back onto the mattress, a satisfied smile on her face as she drifted off to sleep.

After getting ready, Holly and Lily climbed into bed, not bothering to put on their pajamas. After Lily turned out the lamp they lay naked side by side in the middle of the bed in silence for a while thinking about what had just occurred, before Lily said quietly, “I think I understand now what my Mom meant about connections and intimacy. It’s not just about the pleasure, it’s the trust and bond that grows.”

Holly found Lily’s hand under the covers and squeezed it, her voice barely a whisper. "Yeah, it felt safe and exciting all at once. Like we were really seen and cherished." The darkness seemed to envelope them gently, reinforcing the intimacy of their shared experience.

"And Jake," Lily continued thoughtfully, "he was amazing with how he handled everything, wasn't he? He made sure we were okay every step of the way."

Holly answered softly, "He definitely did. And your mom... she was so wonderful tonight, so patient and helpful. You are very lucky Lily, I can’t even talk to my mom about sex, let alone participate in it with her."

Lily said quietly, "My mom has always been pretty open with me about things, but tonight went beyond anything I would have expected.” Her voice was full of admiration for her mother. Then her tone shifted to worry, “You don’t think it was weird how intimate my mom was with me tonight, do you?” I mean caressing me, kissing me, licking me, some might consider what she did incest.”

Holly could hear the concern in Lily's voice and knew that she was feeling conflicted about what had happened. She rolled over and put her arm around her friend snuggling up close to her, "No, I don't think it was weird at all. It was beautiful and loving." Holly paused for a moment before she continued, "And as for incest... well, I don't think it applies in this situation. Your mom wasn't doing anything to harm you, she was simply showing you love and support."

Lily let out a deep sigh of relief, "I'm glad you see it that way. I just don't want you to judge me or my mom or our relationship because of tonight."

"I would NEVER judge your relationship with your mom. I think it is beautiful. After these past two days and what she has done for me, I love your mom just as much, if not more, than my own.” Holly reassured her, tears forming in her eyes. "And after what we have experienced, I love you even more than I already did.”

Lily turned her head towards her friend and spoke softy, “I love you too,” but she still couldn't shake off her worries completely.

Lily's unease was palpable to Holly, who placed a tender hand on her cheek and pressed her lips against Lily's. Their lips parted and their tongues caressed each other slowly before they pulled away, breaths mingling together. Holly then moved her hand down to Lily's shoulder and guided her to roll onto her side. As their nude bodies pressed against each other, they lay there in silence, simply enjoying each other’s company and basking in the warmth of the night’s shared experience as they drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by BNW
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments