Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tabby Cat - Saturday

"A fun day together leads to a romantic evening"

74
8 Comments 8
4.1k Views 4.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Tabitha sat down and grabbed a piece of toast, dressed in a short skirt and a tight t-top. She munched it down and reached for another, giving me a little smile.

“I’m hungry,” she giggled before adding milk and sugar to her coffee.

“Well, we are going for brunch, then we will go shopping and find you something for tonight.”

“Brunch sounds good,” she agreed.

“I was planning on taking you to the zoo,” I added. “They finished the butterfly gardens last year.”

“Oh really! I love butterflies!”

“I remember. Want to go there first?”

Sure!” she answered excitedly.

She jumped and hugged me around my shoulders, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“You are so thoughtful. Let me get my purse and sandals, and we can go.”

I put the dishes in the sink before going to the bedroom and putting on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I chuckled while she watched me dress, seeing a little smirk on her pretty face.

“What?” I asked. “Never watch a man get dressed before?”

“No,” she admitted with a giggle. “I just wondered how your dick fit in there.”

“Haha, it’s not that much of a struggle,” I laughed.

“Well, it’s pretty big,” she said shyly. “I just wondered.”

I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“So know you now. Later you can see it get bigger again."

She giggled and nodded.

“Let’s go,” I suggested. “Time to see some butterflies.”

We drove to the zoo and parked, taking the tree-lined path to the Butterfly House. She took my hand and leaned against me a few times, giggling as she tried to knock me off balance, until we reached the entrance. We went in and took our time, enjoying the peaceful, warm atmosphere and floral scents as we strolled the path and watched the numerous colorful butterflies floating around. We agreed we both loved the little blue ones, Azures, and the Monarchs that we were familiar with.

"Hey, we should get butterfly tattoos!" she suggested excitedly.

"You think so?" I replied with a laugh.

"Yeah, that would be so cool! Can we?"

"I don't know about that, Tabby Cat. Let's think about that later."

She pouted for a moment, her lower lip out and her head tilted, and gave me the typical puppy eyes. I am usually immune to such displays, but from her, it felt different, and I paused for a moment.

"We can talk about it over brunch," I agreed, knowing I would not agree.

"Okay!" she giggled, putting her arm around my waist and leaning against me. We strolled through the displays and back to the car, with her holding my hand again. I unlocked the car and opened the door for her, getting a big smile in return, and jumped into the driver's seat.

"Time for brunch," I announced, pulling out of the lot.

"Good, I'm starving," she announced, resting her hand on my thigh.

As we drove she moved her hand along my thigh, running her fingers over my now-growing bulge, and giggling.

"I love your big banana," she teased. "Maybe I can have a snack before brunch?"

I chuckled, the thought of her pretty lips on my cock making me even harder.

"Well, we are already here," I announced, pulling into the parking lot. "You will just have to wait until later."

Tabby giggled, shrugging her shoulders and giving my bulge a squeeze.

"I guess I can wait," she agreed, giving me a coy smile.

We went inside and were seated at a corner table by a window, a nice spot with a bench seat along the wall and two chairs on the opposite side. She slid into the bench and I slid in next to her, deciding to show her that two can play the teasing game. The server dropped off menus and we ordered glasses of tomato juice to start.

"Oh, this is such a nice place," Tabby purred. "What should I have?"

"Whatever you want, everything is good here," I answered, resting my leg against hers.

The server returned and we ordered French toast, crepes, and some Banana Chocolate waffles to share. Once the server left I put my hand under the tablecloth and rested it on her knee. She giggled quietly and blushed slightly, trying to sip her tomato juice while my hand slid up under the hem of her skirt. When my fingers went between her thighs she closed them tight together, giving me a glance and gesturing at the other tables.

"They can't see under the tablecloth," I assured her.

"Oh, you are a tease," she giggled. "Just like Mom said."

I wiggled my middle finger and her thighs opened a little, leaving enough room for it to slip between the smooth skin and touch the cotton underneath. She was already damp when I trailed it over the material covering her little kitty, and she sucked on her lower lip to keep from making noise. The food arrived and I kept my hand between her legs, giving little strokes while the server placed it on the table.

"Anything else?" she asked with a smile.

"No, I think we are good. Tabby?"

She just nodded and kept her eyes down, squeezing her thighs tight on my hand.

"That's so embarrassing," she whispered. "What if she saw?"

"Then she would happily take your seat," I chuckled. "Try the French toast."

She started eating while I used one hand to work on the crepes. My finger pushed down, applying pressure at the top of her slit near her nub, and she glanced at me again. I continued eating while rubbing her, watching her struggle to keep quiet and try to eat. She dropped her fork to the table and lowered her head when the orgasm hit, squeezing her thighs tight and pursing her lips while she quivered. She let out a little moan and covered her mouth with her hand, soaking her panties and my finger.

"How is everything?" the server asked, suddenly appearing at the table.

"Oh, very good," I assured her. "She is really enjoying the French toast."

The server gave me a smirk and a wink, spotting my hand under the table and seeing Tabby blush.

"Glad you are enjoying it. I will leave you to enjoy your brunch."

She smiled at me and walked away, looking back once with a smirk.

"Oh my god," Tabby whispered. "She knows!"

"She is just jealous," I replied, taking my hand away. "Not everyone gets to enjoy French toast that way."

"Oh, you're bad," she whispered.

I chuckled and nodded in agreement, pulling the plate of waffles over. We finished up and the server brought the bill, smiling at Tabby and asking her how the French toast was.

"Very, very good," she replied, blushing brightly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your visit. Hopefully, you come again," she teased, giving me a smile and a wink.

"Oh, I'm sure we will," I replied with a grin of my own.

Tabby slapped my shoulder after she left, giving me a nasty leer, and I chuckled and helped her out of the seat.

"That was fun. Now, let's go do some shopping."

"I'm so embarrassed," she whispered.

"Don't be."

I took her hand and we returned to the car. She leaned back against the seat and closed her eyes, still feeling the effects of the orgasm, and let out a sigh. We drove to the mall and went inside, searching for the stores she wanted to go into. After browsing a few places I suggested a boutique near the far end. We stepped inside and she hesitated for a moment, looking around at the lingerie and woman in the store.

"Come in, I know we will find something in here," I assured her.

We were approached within minutes by a blonde woman in her late twenties dressed in a skirt, stockings, and heels.

"Can I be of assistance?"

"Yes, thank you. This young lady needs something for a formal evening out."

She looked Tabby up and down before grinning.

"Oh, we have just the things for you," she said, taking Tabby by the hand. "Come with me."

Tabby looked at me and I nodded, gesturing for her to go along.

"I'll be waiting right there," I assured her, gesturing to a lounge chair along the wall.

"Now, have you ever tried something strapless?" I heard as they walked to the back of the shop, seeing Tabby glance back and smile.

I sat and waited, watching the women strolling through the store and admiring many of them. The clerk appeared and stood in front of me.

"Do you... does she, require some new undergarments to go along with her choice?" she asked.

"Of course," I answered. "I will leave it up to you to choose."

"Oh, fabulous. Any color preferences?"

"No, not really."

"Well, black is always in fashion. Shoes to match?"

"Sure, something she will be comfortable in, though. I don't know if she ever wears heels."

"Very good," she quipped before walking away.

I watched as she carried items into the dressing area, unable to see much, and hoped Tabby was enjoying the experience. Another clerk appeared, a tall, buxom redhead, grabbing some shoe boxes from a shelf and giving me a big smile before disappearing into the back. I could hear light chattering and giggling, and assumed they were having fun getting Tabby outfitted. The tall redhead stepped out and gestured for me to come over.

"A little preview, to make sure you approve," she announced, gesturing to the doorway.

My mouth dropped slightly and my heart jumped when Tabby stepped out. She was wearing a dark blue pearlescent dress with one shoulder bared and a slit up one side. The slit revealed one leg up to the hip, showing the black fishnet stocking hugging her thigh, and she had a pair of two-inch black heels on her feet, with thin straps around her ankles.

"You look stunning," I announced quietly. "Wow."

"Isn't she to die for," the redhead said in my ear. "I just want to eat her up."

"Thank you," Tammy blushed, slowly twirling in front of me. "You really like it?"

"I love it! You look fantastic!"

"I think so," she giggled excitedly. "I'm so excited to go out tonight!"

"She's a show-stopper," the blonde announced. "See how it hugs her nice little body?"

She ran her hands over Tabby's body, down her sides and hips, then turned her away from me.

"Look at how cute it makes her little bum," she said, lifting her eyebrows and running her hand over the firm cheeks.

Tammy giggled at the touch, giving me a sheepish grin as the redhead moved over and did the same, cupping one cheek in her manicured hand. Her eyes were bright and her smile was huge.

"We will take it all," I told the clerks. "Maybe throw in another set or two for underneath as well."

"Already done," the blonde replied, picking up a small bag and handing it to me. "Red and white are always a good option."

I nodded in agreement, still stunned at how Tabby looked. She didn't look like a girl fresh out of school anymore, and my cock stirred as she posed and twirled for me. The clerk ushered her into the back and the redhead led me to the sales counter.

"You did a great job of fitting her," I praised while paying.

"Oh, it was easy, and so much fun!" she replied. "She is a little sweetheart, that one."

"Yes, she is," I agreed.

Tabby came bouncing over, a big smile on her face, and wrapped her arm around my waist and hugged me.

"You're the best! That was so much fun!" she giggled excitedly.

"We are glad you enjoyed the experience," the clerk said. "Hopefully we will see you again when it's time for something new."

"Oh, yes!" Tabby replied. "We will be back!"

I chuckled at the assumption this would happen again but didn't say anything. We gathered up the bags, thanked them for their help once more, and returned to the car. With the bags in the trunk, I checked the time.

"We have some time before we need to get ready for dinner. What would you like to do?"

"Ice cream?" she asked. "Maybe at the place by the park?"

"Sure, that's a great idea."

We drove to the park, with Tabby chatting about how much fun she had, and admitted that she found it slightly arousing when the clerks were helping dress her, seeing her change outfits and try on the undergarments. I chuckled, telling her that the redhead wanted to eat her up, and she giggled.

"Like you did? That might be fun."

"Yeah, you think so?"

She sucked on her lip for a moment and then gave me a coy grin.

"I played with another girl before," she announced quietly.

"Yeah? Did you like it?"

"Yeah," she admitted. "My friend, Chrissy. We fingered each other a few times."

My cock was hardening at the image of her and her friend getting each other off, the image of their nimble fingers exploring each other's tight little cunts playing in my head. Her hand appeared on my thigh again, this time moving directly up to the bulge.

"Ooh, you like my story," she giggled.

"Yes. Yes, I do," I admitted. "Tell me more about it."

She turned towards me in her seat, reaching over and running her hand over the length of my bulge.

"Like what?" she asked quietly, a little nervous to talk about it.

"What does your friend look like?" I asked, hoping to complete the picture in my mind.

Eva_Johnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Johnson

"Chrissy? Well, she is about my height, a little bigger though, and has pretty big boobs," she giggled. "And long, blonde hair."

"Yeah? Did you play with them?"

"Yes," she giggled. "I even sucked on her nipples."

My cock hurt, swelling and straining in the confines of the leg of my shorts. I moved slightly and the tip poked out the bottom, catching her eye right away. She moved her finger down and ran it over the swollen tip, then slid it up the leg and along the shaft.

"She has blonde hair between her legs, too," she teased. "Soft and curly."

Her hand reached up further, pushing the shorts higher and uncovering more of my cock. She leaned further over and ran her fingers along the length, stopping only to circle the tip, and looked up at me, licking her lips.

"I could only put one finger in her," she continued. "She hadn't put anything inside yet."

My cock strained and began seeping, her fingers rubbing the slick fluid over my head as she talked.

"I used a few things," she admitted. "The handle on a hairbrush mostly."

"Mostly?" I panted.

We reached the park and I pulled into the first parking lot, parking in the far corner away from the other cars. I shut the car off and she leaned over the console, running her fingers over my mostly-exposed cock.

"Yeah," she continued, giggling. "One time I tried a hot dog."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," she admitted with a laugh. "Chrissy was sleeping over and we watched a few episodes of that show we watched. We were both sooo horny," she teased. "I started touching myself, down there, and so did she. Then she asked if she could watch me."

My cock throbbed, her fingers running up and down the length of me as she continued.

"We took our panties off, and started watching each other. I was so wet, and so was she, and then we started touching each other. It was so soft and smooth, and when I slipped my finger inside..."

I groaned and my cock erupted, the cum spraying down my thigh in creamy streams. She gasped and kept moving her fingers, coaxing more and more cum out me, and soon the dribbles were running down onto the seat.

"Haha, that's so fucking hot!" she exclaimed gleefully.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

Tabby giggled and ran her fingers through the stream of cum splattered along my thigh, picking up a glob and licking it from her fingers.

"Ready for some ice cream now?" she asked, giving me a smirk.

"Oh, jeez, I need a minute," I admitted. "Pass me some tissues from the glove box, please."

She passed me a handful and watched me clean up, pleased with herself for getting me worked up. I tossed the tissues on the floor of the backseat and we stepped out of the car. She giggled again as I adjusted myself, getting my cock back in place and my shorts comfortable, and I couldn't help but laugh at her expression.

She took my hand again and we strolled along the path to the ice cream stand, each getting a two-scoop cone; maple walnut for me, rainbow for her. The guy at the stand eyed her up, glancing at me with a smirk when her tongue lapped around the top of the cone. I smiled back and winked, took her by the hand, and continued walking.

"I like this," Tabby commented. "Hanging out with you."

"Me, too. It's fun."

"I feel so... comfortable... with you. Safe," she grinned.

"That's a good thing. I feel comfortable with you, too."

We strolled along, just walking quietly, eventually reaching the car.

"Thanks for the ice cream," she quipped, giving me a quick kiss.

"Hmm, tasty," I replied, licking my lips.

She giggled as usual and climbed into the car. We drove to my place and I told her it was time to get ready, putting the bags on the bed, and took the shower first while she checked in with her mom. Once done I trimmed my beard neatly, dabbed on a touch of cologne, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked into the living room and Tabby held her phone up to me.

"Say hi to Mom."

There on the screen she was, looking at me wrapped in a towel on Facetime.

"Well, hello there," she laughed. "Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"Uh, hi. I just stepped out of the shower."

"I see that," she laughed. "I hear you are going out for a nice dinner?"

"Yes, we are. To celebrate her graduation."

Tabby grinned and tugged at the edge of the towel, trying to pull it down while I tried to keep just my face visible.

"I hope you two have a nice evening."

"Thanks, you too," I managed just as she tugged the towel off.

Tabby moved the phone quickly towards her, a big grin on her face as I picked the towel back up.

"Bye, Mom. I will talk to you tomorrow. Love you!"

"Love you, too, Tabitha. Enjoy your evening!"

"Oh, I will. Bye."

She put the phone down and burst out laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I think she saw your dick," she teased, putting her finger to her eyes and spreading them wide. "She had big eyes all of a sudden."

"You better hope not," I laughed. "She might get jealous. Or mad.”

She tugged the towel off, jumped up, and ran to the bathroom, closing the door and laughing. I shook my head and went to the bedroom to dress while she got herself ready, choosing my charcoal suit, a black shirt, and a tie that closely matched her dress. I grabbed my shoes and sat in the living room, polishing them while I waited, slipping them on when satisfied with the gleam of the black leather.

When she came out I jumped up and waited for her to step into the living room, feeling my heart stop for a moment when she did. We stared at each other for a moment.

“You look so hot!” Tabby gasped.

“You look incredible, Tabby Cat. Absolutely gorgeous.”

We smiled at each other for a moment, then I stepped forward and took her hand, putting it on my chest while my arm went around her waist, and pulled her close.

“You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known, Tabby.”

She smiled and gave me a soft kiss.

“Ready for your night out?” I asked.

“Yes.”

We spent the drive to the restaurant complimenting each other, agreeing that we both looked equally gorgeous by the time we arrived. She took my arm when we walked in, blushing at the attention she received from the onlookers as we were led to our table, and nervously settled into her seat. The server appeared immediately and welcomed us, offering to get some drinks, and I ordered a bottle of wine. Tabby glanced around, taking in the stylish décor and formal attire of the other diners.

“Wow, this is so fancy,” she whispered.

“Yes, it’s a very nice place. You fit in perfectly.”

She gave me a bashful smile and watched as the wine was poured, seeming slightly embarrassed when he addressed her directly and complimented her on her outfit. She thanked him and smiled at me. The menu was dropped off and we quickly ordered, a dish of calamari to share, a tossed salad with blue cheese dressing, followed by her highly anticipated steak and lobster.

The evening flew by as we ate, laughed, and talked about ourselves. She wanted to know all about me, discussing my work, past girlfriends, and plans for the future. She told me of the few dates she had gone on, and that she wanted to be a teacher, preferably with younger children, and about moving here into the dorm for University.

Soon we were back in the car, taking a drive along the waterfront and looking at the river. When we arrived home she disappeared into the bathroom and then called me from the bedroom. I walked in to find her nearly nude on the bed, just slipping off the black satiny panties she wore. She slid back on the bed, arms above her head and one knee bent, looking at me with hunger in her eyes. She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen, and I couldn’t help but just stand and stare at her.

“Ready for dessert?” she invited, parting her legs to reveal herself to me.

Her hand moved down to her chest and slowly moved to the trimmed little patch of fur, her slender fingers brushing it deftly, and she gave me a sexy smile. I stripped quickly, hearing her giggle as I struggled to get my pants off, and climbed on the bed beside her.

Our mouths locked together and our hands found each other, roaming over our bodies as our tongues embraced. I moved my mouth down her neck to her chest, nibbling and kissing my way to her nipples, running my tongue over them in little circles while her soft moans filled my ears. Soon I was licking her tummy, getting a squeal when my tongue swirled in her belly button, and then the soft fuzz was brushing my face.

I moved between her thighs, licking along the top of her folds while I swung my leg up over her head, lining my cock up with her mouth. I craned my head down and licked her wetness, lowering myself down slightly and feeling her mouth take me in. She sucked slowly while I attacked her juicy little slit, taking me deeper with each stroke. A rhythm developed, my cock pushing down her throat while her pussy mashed into my mouth.

She pushed my hips up, freeing my swollen prick from her mouth, and gasped. She quivered and shook, moaning loudly when she climaxed, and I kept my mouth on her until she relaxed. I swung around and moved my mouth to hers, kissing her deeply and laying down next to her.

“Oh, that was awesome,” she panted. “You are so good at that.”

“I do my best,” I chuckled. “Time to get on top of me.”

She moved to her knees and I stopped her for a moment.

“Just a second.”

I turned around and reached into my dresser, pulling out a few condoms, tore one open, and slipped it on while she watched.

"You don't need to do that," she offered.

“Gotta be careful, Tabby. Not time for babies.”

She pouted for a second, then giggled and swung her leg over me. Once lined up she sat down slowly, taking deep breaths and letting them out as she took me in. Inch by inch her tight little kitty took me inside, enveloping my thick cock as she moved up and down. Once ready she sat down and smiled at me.

“Oh, I feel so full,” she moaned softly. “I love your big banana.”

I laughed and cupped her breasts, squeezing the firm handfuls of flesh as she began rocking back and forth. I watched her face while she rode me, entranced and enthralled by the lip chewing, the flushing, the eye movements, and little moans that passed her lips. She leaned her shoulders back and lifted her head up, pressing the length of my cock into the front wall of her pussy while her hands gripped my knees. I thrust slowly and was rewarded with a shuddering, quaking, groaning orgasm that rocked her lithe body and made her hair fly wildly as her head flailed about. With a final shudder, she fell onto my chest, gasping and shaking.

I stroked her hair and waited for her to recover, feeling her slip off and then flop down onto the bed with her face in the pillow. Her firm little bum caught my eye, and I moved behind her and began rubbing the lovely cheeks. After a minute I lifted her hips up, getting access to her dripping pout, and rubbed my swollen tip along the folds.

“Oh, yes…” she moaned. “Fuck me some more.”

I pushed inside, her wet pussy taking me a little easier, and slowly lifted her ass up until she was on her knees. I pumped slowly, rubbing and squeezing her firm cheeks, slowly pushing more of myself into her. Tabby began moaning and pushing back, and soon she was up on all fours with her back arched as I fucked her hard and fast.

“Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh, I love getting fucked by you!” she panted loudly. “Oh, I’m cumming!”

I held myself still while she climaxed, my thighs tight against hers, and felt her tight cunt squeeze tighter. I couldn’t hold back.

“Oh, fuck, me too!” I groaned loudly, filling the condom as my balls emptied out.

She fell down on the bed, taking me with her, and I rested on my elbows with my cock locked between her thighs. After catching my breath I kissed her neck and shoulders, getting a muted giggle from the pillow. She spread her legs and allowed me to pull out. I rolled onto my back and relaxed for a moment before slipping off the overflowing rubber and dropping it in the waste basket beside the bed.

She lay quietly while I rubbed her back, moving my hand over her ass, back, and shoulders. After a few minutes she rolled onto her side facing me, and slid her leg over my waist and put her face to my chest.

“You make me feel so wonderful,” she purred.

“I’m happy to hear that,” I replied softly. “You deserve to feel wonderful.”

“Tonight was so great, so special. Thank you so much, Tom Cat.”

Tom Cat. I had forgotten that was her nickname for me. Tabby Cat and Tom Cat.

“It was special, Tabby Cat. Just like you.”

“Hmm, I could stay like this forever,” she mumbled sleepily. “So warm and …”

She drifted off to sleep, curled up against me, and I pulled the covers over us. I stroked her hair and closed my eyes, picturing this every night, and realized I was falling in love with her.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments