Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Of Firsts - Chapter 3

"My slutty origin story"

34
8 Comments 8
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I enjoyed giving my very first blow job and swallowing my first cum shot. I was hungry for more sexual experiences. I began to relive all the stories I’d overheard my sister telling her friends and every bit of porn I’d ever seen. I played with myself thinking about all of it. I was looking forward to trying them all out.

Over the next few days after the blow job incident, every time we were out of earshot of other people, he would make subtle remarks and hints about how much fun he had. I let him know that fun was had on both sides. I knew he was trying to figure out when I was going to fellate him again without actually asking. He was hoping that the constant reminders of the fun we had would spur me on to do it again or at least confirm that I would and when.

Two weeks later we were hanging out after school listening to music. When he slyly pulled his shirt up, hoping I would catch a glance of his once again peeking soldier. I smiled at him.

"Think you’re slick don't you?" I asked

He smirked and rolled his eyes up and to the right trying to act coy

"Wanting me to suck your cock again I take it?" I asked

His eyes widened, before he slowly caught his cool. "If it’s not too much trouble," he replied sheepishly.

"When does your dad get home from work?" I asked.

"Like around 5:30-6:00," he noted.

My neighbor and I surmised that we had a good solid two hours a day Monday through Thursday that we were completely unsupervised and three hours on Friday. So we started to explore our sexual options.

I rolled my finger at him in a come-hither motion. I was sitting on his futon that was currently pulled up into a couch. He jumped up and shot over to me immediately pulling down his shorts his cock sprang out practically poking my eye.

"Easy there cowboy, we will get to that," I told him.

"Sorry, I’m just really excited, did you want to make out or something first?" he replied.

"Definitely like to make out a bit, before I make out with your cock," I giggled.

He pulled his shorts up and sat down

"So other than making out and having me suck your cock. Is there anything else you want to do?" I asked him.

"You mean like sex?" he responded.

"Maybe but not today. I mean like when you fantasize, or watch porn, and stuff, what are some of the things you think about wanting to try, other than just sex?" I asked.

He looked highly disconcerted and uncomfortable, I reassured him it’s totally cool, and to just tell me what He’s thinking about. I informed him that had I not been thinking about sucking his cock weeks before, he wouldn't have such a fond memory right now, so I'm pretty open to stuff. He nodded in agreement.

“I definitely want to feel up your tits more and suck on them.” It was at this point he looked at me somewhat nervously to see if he had turned me off.

I smiled and said, "That sounds pretty hot, what else?"

He continued on with a bit more confidence. “I wanted to try cumming on your face and tits. Oh and I hella want to try titty fucking you, you got awesome tits. What about you, anything other than making out and sucking my dick?"

"All of that sounds like fun, and I definitely want to try it all out at some point. Off the top of my head there are only a few more things I can think of aside from sex..."

"Like what?" he interrupted, somewhat eagerly.

"Have you ever thought about going down on me? I think it’s only fair" I replied.

"Umm, sure I didn’t think you would let me. So I didn’t mention it," he responded.

"Of course I’d let you. You want to cum on my face and titty fuck me, but licking my pussy seemed out of bounds?" I asked.

"I just figured when sex was off the table so was your vagina," he chuckled. We both laughed.

"What would you like to try out today?" he asked me.

"Let’s make out and see where it goes," I told him.

He leaned over, I closed my eyes and our lips met. His hands began exploring my bare legs sliding up to my shorts and grabbing my ass fiercely. Eventually, his hands made it up the back of my tank top. As he explored my body with his fingers our lips were locked. Our tongues slid and rolled over one another’s.

I felt my pussy lips start to moisten and my nipples harden from the friction of him trying so desperately to unclasp my bra. My face was getting warm from all the heavy breathing and rising horniness. I slid my hand down feeling his rock solid erection through his shorts. I felt his focus on the kissing wane as I began to massage his cock.

Feeling his growing desperation, I finally reached around and unclasped my bra for him. I slid my tank top off and removed my bra, letting my bare tits hang freely. His eyes grew with delight as he gazed at them.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

He leaned down sucking one of my nipples into his mouth, grasping my other breast in his hand. I moaned as he pulled me closer with his other arm. He sucked on my nipple pulling it in and out of his mouth.

I was so turned on by the heat of his mouth and the cool feeling of his heavy breathing when he pulled off of my nipple. After a few moments he switched breasts furiously enjoying my tits. It felt so good. I gripped the back of his head and moaned louder feeling his rock solid erection with my other hand.

"Take off your clothes," I whispered in his ear. With one last suckle, he leaned back and took off his t-shirt and shorts.

“Sit back and relax, it’s my turn to suck on stuff,” I told him.

He smiled and sat back on the futon his legs spread slightly. I sat up on all fours then leaned down, taking his cock in my mouth. I used one hand for support and with the other I cradled his balls. I slid my mouth up and down on his cock slowly. Feeling him relaxed gave me the confidence to try and take him a little deeper. I lowered my mouth around his cock till I could feel the head of his cock touch the back of my throat. I started to feel my throat muscles tighten involuntarily.

I fought the urge to gag as I pulled back. As soon as my muscles relaxed, I tried again. I could hear him moaning above me. I slowly made my way further down on to his cock, again fighting my natural urge to gag. After a few more attempts I was able to slide the full length of his cock into my mouth. He gripped my ass tightly when I finally managed this. His other hand twitched as if looking for something to do. I felt my eyes tear up a bit as I slid back. I moved to the top of his cock, making small circles around the head with my tongue, as I massaged his shaft with my hand.

"You’re so fucking amazing and hot babe. I’m so glad you’re doing this again," he said in a low tone.

With that statement I slammed my mouth down on his cock pumping up and down somewhat wildly, like I’d seen in porno movies. I continued sucking while jerking him off at the same time, twisting my hand around as it slid up and down his cock. Within seconds I felt his cock twitching in my mouth.

"I’m going to cum!" he screamed, startling himself with the volume of which he said it.

I pulled off immediately and slowed my hand motion just in time to see a bit a pre-cum drizzle out the top. He looked at me frantically trying to figure out what the fuck my deal was. I leaned down licking the pre-cum off his cock and sliding my tongue over the hole making sure I got it all. I could feel his body relax as I lapped up his fluids. I sat up and looked him in the eyes.

"Stand up," I demanded. He looked at me in confusion.

"You want to cum on my face or not?" I asked.

He jumped right up. I climbed off the futon and dropped to my knees, stroking his cock. I slid my lips back over his cock head. Feeling his cock start to stiffen and twitch. I lifted off one more time.

“Do you want me to stroke it when you cum or do you want to do it?” I asked.

He said he would so he could aim it. Before he could finished his sentence I took his full length in my mouth and fought desperately to keep it there rolling my tongue and sucking on him. I felt his fingers slide between my lips and his groan indicating he was ready. I slid off him just in time, dropping down a few inches to give him a good angle and opened my mouth slightly. He immediately began shooting arcing ropes of thick hot cum all over my face, covering on my lips, cheeks and chin.

It was so much cum he even got it on my forehead and in my hair. It made me so fucking hot. He moaned, letting out large gasps as he stroked his cock pointing it at me as he unloaded his hot seed. As he lost speed he shook the last bit off on me. I leaned forward and suckled on his already softened cock getting out what was left.

“You so fucking rule!” he moaned.

I jumped back and sat on his futon, cum cooling all over my face. I could feel his cum shifting and sliding around as it transitioned from warm to cold. I licked my lips to gather what cum at settled on them. One thing was becoming quite clear to me, I loved cum. It made me hot and wet, with a craving for more.

"Could I get a towel please?" I asked.

He quickly complied. "You’re sooo fucking cool. I can’t believe you let me do that."

Once I finished wiping his seed from my face I smiled and told him it was hella fun and I was looking forward to trying out more stuff tomorrow. He grinned so wide I thought his face was going to crack. We both reapplied our clothes.

“I’m going home to rinse off,” I said.

“Wish I could join you,” he replied, a hopeful look in his eye.

“That sounds like an adventure for another time,” I said, winking at him as I passed through his door frame.

Published 
Written by HeatherHeathen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments