Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

See Me (Part 1 of 2)

"An older married woman invites eighteen-year-old Tate to look and touch."

34
10 Comments 10
368 Views 368
3.2k words 3.2k words

When I knocked on Myra's front door that morning in late July, I got no answer. Her car was in the driveway, so I knew she was home. Every week at around this time, I showed up to mow her lawn. Her husband was very particular about the yard work, but I hadn't received a message from him about what he wanted done today. Last week, he'd mentioned he would soon be out of town on business, and I figured that was probably the reason for his lack of communication. I didn't want to risk bothering him during some important conference. Instead, I hoped Myra could clear things up for me.

After another series of knocks went unanswered, I decided I'd walk around to the back. Maybe Myra was outside enjoying the day before it got too hot. She and her husband were well into their forties, and their son had moved out years ago. Though I didn't really know him, I envied his freedom to strike out on his own.

I was eighteen and had just graduated from high school. I was also still living at home, with no specific plans for college. There wasn't any money for it right now. I resolved to work as many jobs as I could, taking care of people's lawns and often helping out my uncle in his shop. At the very least, I wanted to soon enroll in a two-year program the local community college offered.

Now, I walked in front of Myra's ranch-style house, pausing to admire the rosebush beneath the living room window. Despite the heat and recent dry weather, the blooms were abundant, no doubt due to Myra's tending. I knew she loved those roses.

I'd been inside Myra's home several times at her invitation. She was a nice lady, always offering me lemonade when I finished the yard work. Last month, she'd asked me to help her move a heavy dresser in the master bedroom, so I knew where that room was in the house. One of its windows, located all the way to the right, looked out onto the front yard. The bedroom's other window was around the corner, facing the side yard.

That first window was shut, but I discovered the second window had been opened, and its blinds were raised. The curtain's fabric was sheer enough for me to see through it and into the bedroom.

I knew it wasn't right to look, and honestly, I planned to take just a peek in hopes of catching sight of Myra. I was starting to get a little worried.

My initial relief at glimpsing her in the room quickly gave way to my desire to see more. She was wearing a slinky robe, its sash tied at her waist. Above that sash, the material gaped open, revealing a hint of her breasts. I guessed she'd just gotten out of the bath. Her wavy brown hair, worn in a shorter style to frame her face, was a little damp at the ends. I heard her humming to herself; she still hadn't noticed me.

I was about to hurry away and try knocking again, but I froze when Myra untied the sash of her robe and let it fall open. My gaze swept over her voluptuous figure, moving from the valley between her breasts to the subtle curve of her belly. Finally, I stared at the dark hair covering her mound. As much as it excited me, I still longed for her to slip out of that robe so I could see her tits in all their glory. My dick hardened at the thought of it.

Instead, Myra strode to a small vanity table and picked up a bottle of perfume. Though I could only see her in profile, I eagerly watched as she applied a few drops of the fragrance between her breasts. I breathed faster, growing hot despite the fact that the side yard was in the shade of a big oak tree. I had to fight the urge to adjust my cock in my shorts.

It was then that Myra turned in my direction. When our eyes met, she let out a startled gasp. "Tate!" Immediately, she pulled her robe closed.

"I'm so sorry!" I sounded guilty as hell. "I knocked on the door, but no one answered, so I thought I'd"

"Go around to the front door," Myra spoke in a quiet voice I strained to hear. It made me uneasy that I could no longer read her expression. Her surprise had faded, leaving me to dread what her next reaction would be.

Still, I rushed to obey her order. All the while, I was sweating from nervousness. I couldn't afford to lose this job, and if Myra told others that she'd caught me peeping in her bedroom window, I might lose all my customers. The only good thing about my growing anxiety was that it got rid of my boner in record time.

I didn't have to knock again, for Myra was waiting at the door. Without speaking, she gestured me inside the house. The robe was now pulled snugly around her, concealing almost all of her body from my view.  As I waited for her to close the door behind us, I wiped my clammy hands on my shorts. The house was cool and quiet, and the living room was as tidy as always.

Myra turned to me, her large blue eyes filled with something like regret. Shit, I was getting fired for sure. 

"Were you spying on me, Tate?" she asked in that same quiet voice.

"No, ma'am," I instantly replied. "I'm so sorry, I was just trying to find out what"

"What all did you see?" she demanded.

"Nothing, I swear." My heart started pounding frantically when her gaze moved to my crotch and stayed there. It was like she could sense how hard I'd been just minutes ago.

"Did you see me with my robe open?"

Not trusting myself to speak, I could only shake my head.

Myra's stare again locked with mine. "I don't believe you."

Despite the room's cool air, I was almost panting. Sweat dampened my white T-shirt.

"I saw your face," she went on. "Do you know how long it's been since someone's looked at me the way you did?"

I had no idea how to safely respond to that question, so I stayed quiet. Was I just imagining it, or did Myra look shy all of a sudden? Her smile was sweet in a self-conscious way. 

"My husband hasn't looked at me with that kind of hunger in years," she murmured. "I'm practically invisible to him."

"So... you're not angry?" I dared to ask.

Her smile widened. "I'm not angry, no."

Relief made me want to fall to my knees and thank her.

"But," she continued, "I still feel incredibly exposed after you saw me naked."

"I didn't see all of your body," I hurriedly said. Already, my shoulders were again tightening with tension.

Myra raised an eyebrow. "Enough of me. Are you saying I shouldn't feel that way?"

"No, ma'am. Not at all." I vehemently shook my head for emphasis.

"Stop it with the ma'am nonsense. I've told you to call me Myra." She stepped closer, and I braced myself for a slap. That seemed completely out of character for her, but then again, she'd just caught me lurking outside her bedroom window.

I tried not to flinch when she pressed a hand against my face. Her palm was cool and soothing. Since I was a good deal taller, she had to tilt her head back to meet my stare.

"There's only one way to fix this, Tate." Her voice was breathy, almost like a sigh.

"I'll do whatever you want."

"Mmm, that's what I want to hear," Myra said with a wink. "Now, show me your cock."

"What?" I cried.

Her eyes widened with feigned innocence. "You've seen me, so it's only fair."

Part of me feared this was some kind of trap. Was her husband at home, after all? Was he about to storm into the room and beat the shit out of me?

But I was also a perpetually horny eighteen-year-old, and now, a woman whom I found quite cute, and who had starred in plenty of my jerk-off fantasies, wanted to see my dick. I didn't have to think about her request for more than a few seconds before I moved to do what she said. My cock was already hardening again while I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts.

Myra actually licked her bottom lip as she watched me free my dick from my underwear. "Looks like someone's excited!"

"I'm sorry." My face burned, but discomfort didn't stop my cock from stiffening even more. I realized it turned me on for Myra to see me like this.

"Don't be sorry." She pulled at the sash of her robe, and when the garment fell open, I made a sound like a whimper. Though I caught another glimpse of her pubic hair, the robe mostly concealed her breasts, just as it had in the bedroom. "I bet you've never been with a woman my age."

For a brief moment, I thought about lying before realizing she would see right through my bullshit. "I, um, I... haven't been with anyone. Ever."

She didn't bother to hide her surprise. "Why is a gorgeous young man like you still a virgin?"

"You know how this town is." I shrugged helplessly. "I didn't play on the football team, and I don't come from money, so girls don't give me a second glance."

"Their loss." As Myra slid her hand over my chest, her smile grew wicked. "I've caught you looking at my breasts plenty of times before today."

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

I sucked in a sharp breath. "No, I"

"Do you want to see them?"

I worried that Myra was only toying with me. Was this her way of punishing me for spying on her? Would she string me along before delivering that expected slap to my face?

Horniness shoved all my fears to the side. If there was even the slightest possibility that I'd finally get to see Myra completely naked, I'd be damned if I let it pass me by. "Please let me see them," I said in a guttural voice.

Slowly, so slowly, she slid the robe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Her tits were larger than I'd imagined. Without a bra confining them, they didn't appear as firm, but that did nothing to diminish my desire. Her areolas and nipples were also large, their color a gorgeous pink. My dick pulsed as if to express its appreciation. "You're so sexy, Myra!"

Her smile let me know how much my compliment pleased her. Taking my hand, she led me to the couch. "Get undressed, Tate. It's not fair that I'm the only one naked."

While she sat down before me, I quickly stripped out of my clothes. Brushing a strand of dark hair back from my face, I tried to appear confident. My dick was rock-hard by this point, reaching its maximum length of six and a half inches. I'd shaved my balls and trimmed my pubes just yesterday. Though I wished my frame was more muscular, Myra seemed delighted with me. Her gaze moved over my bare skin, again settling on my erection.

"I can't believe no one's grabbed you up," she purred. "Come sit next to me."

Without hesitation, I obeyed. Even now, I couldn't stop sneaking glances at her tits.

Turning toward me, Myra said, "Go on and touch them. I know you want to."

She didn't have to say it twice. With trembling hands, I cupped her breasts and found that they had a nice weight in my palms. As my thumbs teased those big nipples, she let out a faint moan. "Kiss me," she urged.

I leaned forward, hungry for her mouth. At first, I was far too eager, and the kiss was sloppy as a result. But Myra was patient while teaching me how to give a sensual, lingering kiss. When her tongue grazed mine, I couldn't resist sliding my hand along her thigh.

"Not yet," she murmured against my lips. "First, I want you to suck these tits you like so much."

"Fuck, yes," I breathed, then apologized for swearing. She only laughed before stretching out on the couch and resting her head on its arm. One of her legs was draped over the edge of the couch, and I was able to kneel between her parted thighs.

I didn't bother trying to hide my excitement as I drew her nipple into my mouth. We were now so close that I could easily smell her rosewater perfume. She wove her fingers through my hair, holding me to her breast. With my lips wrapped around its hard peak, I fervently sucked. All the while, my tongue swept over her skin.

"Oh, you're getting me so wet, Tate!"

I moaned in response, then turned my attention to her other tit. I was careful not to get carried away and leave marks, though part of me wanted to. I wanted her to think of me long after I left her house.

Flashing a devilish grin, Myra gathered both breasts in her hands and pressed them together. Her nipples were near enough to each other that I was able to take them in my mouth at the same time.

"That's it, show me how much you love my tits!" Myra began moving her hips a little beneath me, and she actually squealed when I gave her right breast a playful bite.

Her hand was firm on the top of my head; at first, I worried she was pushing me away. Then I realized she wanted me to go down on her. As I moved lower, she propped her leg up so that her heel rested on the back of the couch. Now, she was really open wide, and I got a good look at her inner folds for the first time. They glistened with her wetness, seeming to invite my tongue.

Settling between Myra's thighs, I brought my face close to her pussy. Eagerly, I breathed in her scent. Something about it made me horny as hell, and I worried my precum would leave stains on the couch. I wasn't at all hesitant in licking her folds. Immediately, I craved more. It was a shame she'd bathed a little earlier, because it diminished both the smell and taste of her.

Thank God Myra spread her outer labia wide and then used a fingertip to massage her clit. I was grateful for the way she guided me, gently providing direction. That bud of flesh was larger than many I'd seen in porn. When I flicked the tip of my tongue against it, she released a loud moan.

"Oh, that's it, baby! Lick me right there!"

Her pearl continued to swell from my fervent attention. I enjoyed prodding her hood, teasing it back a bit more with my tongue. Soon, she was writhing beneath me on the couch. Looking up at her, I saw her gorgeous tits quickly rising and falling. Her eyes had fluttered closed, and her lips were parted.

I understood that some women took a while to come from oral, but Myra wasn't one of them. She seemed to lose all control as her climax neared. Her grip on my hair grew almost painfully tight, but I loved her using me for her pleasure. At one point, she worked my head up and down while I simply extended my tongue. Her taste and smell had grown stronger with her increasing arousal. Fuck, I loved having her juice on my face!

Myra bore down, grinding her pussy against my mouth. "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me come!" she wailed.

The moment I dared to suck her tender clit, she let out a low scream. Her shuddering was so fierce that I thought I might need to hold her down on the couch. All the while, I felt a deep satisfaction; I'd actually made her orgasm!

Finally, Myra's grasp on my hair loosened, and she coaxed me back up to her mouth. When we kissed, she actually sucked on my tongue, as if to relish the taste of her own pussy.

"Please," I begged. "Please let me fuck you."

Myra grinned at my desperate state. "Give me that hard dick!"

I shook with anticipation while taking hold of my cock. My previous porn watching let me know I should slide my tip over her wet folds so I'd be nice and slick when entering her. It was effortless for me to ease inside her pussy. One thrust, and I was balls deep.

"Ooh, you feel so good!" she moaned. Her face had grown flushed with arousal.

There were no words to describe just how amazing Myra felt. That wet heat enveloping my dick made me want to immediately shoot my load. I kept still for several seconds, fearing that a single pump of my hips would make me come.

Finally, I dared to start fucking her. She released lust-filled cries as I drove my cock into her eager cunt. My own moans were almost constant, and I'd begun sweating again, struggling to last for even a minute.

"You love fucking an older pussy, don't you, Tate?" Myra had a wild look in her eyes that made her seem far younger.

"So much!" I panted. With a palm planted on the couch on either side of her, I kept my upper body aloft while rutting away between her thighs.

Way too soon, the intensity of it all became impossible to withstand. My balls tightened, warning me that I was right on edge. "I'm sorry, Myra. I'm already so close!" I figured she'd want me to pull out.

As if hearing my thoughts, she said, "Stay inside me!" Her hands slid down to grip my ass.

My face contorted from the force of my arousal. In moments, I reached the point where I couldn't have stopped if I'd wanted to. With a loud groan, I came hard, my dick pulsing as I emptied my balls inside Myra's pussy. Even while I ejaculated, my hips kept bucking. It was like my body never wanted to stop.

I realized Myra hadn't come again. "I'm sorry," I told her through my heavy breaths. "I just couldn't last."

Her smile was full of tenderness. "I didn't expect you to during your first time, Tate. And every second of it felt amazing."

As I gave Myra a deep kiss, my cock remained hard inside her. "Thank you for letting me do that," I whispered.

She moved to embrace me, and I buried my face in her neck. As she kissed my hair and slid her palms over my skin, my eyes drifted closed. Part of me wished I could stay there with her like that forever.

But the day was growing later, and I still had the yardwork to do. Reluctantly, I lifted myself up, making sure to be gentle while withdrawing from her pussy. "Guess I'd better get to work."

Myra grabbed my hand. When our eyes locked, she offered me another wicked grin. "Not so fast, Tate. You and I are far from finished."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments