Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time: With a Porn Star to Be - Chapter 1

19
8 Comments 8
22.5k Views 22.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I am 17 years old right now and I am a junior in high school. I have a larger than normal sized dick. It's around 7-3/4" and for the last couple of months I have been hooking up with Candace, whose business name is Candy. She is two years older than I am and is in the porn business. Living out in California is the best for me. She first fucked me when she was drunk and I had just arrived at a party with some of my older friends to hang out with their older friends.

Anyway Candace was just all over everyone and was just taking off her clothes and then she just grabbed me and took me upstairs to a bedroom. She was just in her tank top and boy-short panties now.

I was stunned with the way she was looking at me. With an eye like a predator stalks its prey. She was drunk so she was just fucking around at first and just said, "If you wanna even get close to fucking me you're gonna have to strip for me all sexy like….and we will see what happens."

I rolled my eyes growing timid and frustrated thinking she was just an older girl fucking with my head. But then she turned on some clock radio on the night stand.

"Dance for me, horny boy!"

I guess she was able to see that I was more than happy to see her dressed as she was. Her long legs were what did it for me. Silky, smooth, shiny long legs with well taken care of feet and her ass hanging out of her boy shorts is what I remember most. Pink lacey boy shorts. I then started to experiment to see if she was for real so I just started moving a little bit to the music, some late night dance mix on a pop station and started with my shoes and socks, very subtle and sexily. And she seemed to like it as she sat back against the head board on the bed and spread her legs cocking an eyebrow up at me. I got more excited and hard as she did this, and I then removed my shirt over my head and threw the shirt at her face.

And to think I was getting this far with her, with me at least getting my shirt off I was very surprised and also very excited so I was sporting a big hard-on through my pants. It was going off to the side and back then I was just as big as I am now. It happened overnight you could say. Her eyes widened with amazement and then she said, "Stop! Come here let's get a good look at what he has under here."
 
I walked over to the side of the bed and she drunkenly grabbed my pants by a belt loop and pulled me closer and she fumbled at my pants and zipper but she eventually got my pants open.

She then stared up into my eyes as she pulled both my pants and boxer briefs down to my ankles. Still looking up at me she told me to step out of my pants and kick them by the door. I did as she commanded. It was then she scanned my body, starting with my head, down my broad shoulders and six pack abs, down to my then 7" member. She gasped and started joking, "Jesus, are you in a circus? God, that’s a bit bigger."

I just stared down at her and then she wrapped her arm around my back and pulled me on to the bed and then exclaimed, "I love bigger cocks!" I was confident now as she kept looking at me giving me a reassuring 'I want you in me' kind of look.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

As she was giving me these looks I remained speechless and completely in her command.

She then took off her boy shorts exposing her pierced shaven pussy. And as her underwear was down to her ankles she then stopped and asked, "Oh my god are you a virgin? I totally forgot to ask you little….big boy, haha I mean you just look younger in the face and stuff, is your dick 18? Hahahaha!"

A little bit embarrassed I stammered, "Yea…yea I am a virgin…is this not gonna happen now?"

"HA! Are you kidding? A virgin?! I have never done it with a virgin before! But first you have to eat me out."

Luckily I had been watching pornos and found out what makes a girl squirm in instructional videos. I didn’t even hesitate and I started going to town on her, first I started to just lick up and down her slit. After I had done that for a while I started to stick my tongue in her as far as I could. She was nearly suffocating me as she bucked her hips up high and her hands on the back of my head pulling, shoving my face into her pussy.

It was then she pulled me away by my hair and then exclaimed, "Give me that cock of yours!"

I propped myself up and remembered I had a condom stashed in my pants pocket. I ran over and got the condom out of my pocket and she was giving me a look of disgust and said, "I am on the pill…I mean unless you think I got something or something like that then maybe we shouldn’t do this, asshole."

I realized how insulting that could be because I did actually think that she maybe had something but I quickly tried to play off of her drunkeness and say, "But it's my first time, and you know what guys say they can barely feel anything with a condom on and this being my first time I was hoping I could last longer than 2 minutes, you know?"

Then Candace smiled and said, "Oh if that is really the case, I am willing to make you a deal. If you can make me have an orgasm at the same time you have one with your rain coat on then I will also allow you to do me a second time without the condom. I mean lets face it, having raw sex is the best thing that could ever happen to anyone, you deserve to know what it feels like." All she wanted was a raw dick to begin with.

Regardless of what was going to happen she planned out that she was going to fake an orgasm as I was. "Well hurry up and get your condom on! My pussy is sore for your cock!" I ripped the package open and steadily started to roll the condom down my rock hard erection which must have been pushing 8 inches by now. The condom was pretty uncomfortable because it was so tight.

Candace watched me trying to coach me through it all with hand gestures and then started to say, "Buddy that doesn’t look comfortable, that condom might be tighter than me. Haha."

I got the idea and said fuck it to myself. I threw the condom off to the side and climbed on to the bed and said, "Let's just have some fun already!"

"Finally, big guy!" Candace exclaimed.

((Let me know if I should continue! And I like constructive criticism!))

Published 
Written by happywhen_nude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments