Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and the T.A.

"We had a connection from the start but neither of us knew how far that connection would go."

16
10 Comments 10
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As I walked out of class and down the stairs, I heard him call out after me. Soon his hand collided with my wrist. My heart began to pound as I turned around. “Wait up! You walk so fast” he said. I politely smiled.

“So after we emailed all day Friday did you really think I wasn’t going to look for you in class today?”

“I don’t know, Matt. I didn’t really think about it” I replied.

That was a lie. I thought about him all weekend. His dark brown eyes. His short, messy, black hair. The small diamond studs in his ears. I couldn’t get him out of my mind. I looked back up at him and I could tell he had been studying me.

“I don’t want you to freak out or anything but do you want to go grab a bite to eat? I mean its 7pm and I guess I would just assume you didn’t eat before but I mean if you did that’s no big deal.”

“Sure. I would love to.”

“Really? You would? Oh alright, cool.”

Why was he acting so nervous? There was no way he could be into me. He would be graduating in December and I was just a freshman. He was my T.A. for God’s sake. However, that didn’t change the way I felt about him, or how often I longed for his hands to touch me places no one had ever touched before. I started to get that special tingling sensation just thinking about it. As we walked into the cafeteria, I spotted my friend Carissa and her boyfriend Tommy. She looked at me and then looked at Matt, and her jaw dropped. She immediately pulled out her phone and texted me.

“Who is the hottie?”

“This is the T.A. I was telling you about.”

“Holy Shit Jane! He isn’t just hot, he is gorgeous.”

“I know.”

Matt and I got our food and just chatted about many things. He asked about my life back home and in return filled me on his. I didn’t tell him I was single but it was sort of implied. I kind of threw it out there in hopes that maybe he would be interested. I seriously doubted he would be. After dinner he put his arm around my shoulder, in that big-brother protective way, and walked me to the bus stop back to my dorm.

“Jane, I don’t know if this is appropriate or within the guidelines of me being your T.A. but I want you to take my number. Just text me when you get back to your building safe and sound. South Campus is quite far from here.”

“Of course Matt” I replied but my insides were churning.

He cared if I was safe! Did that mean that he was into me? It had to. We exchanged numbers and said a semi-awkward goodbye when my bus pulled up. As soon as I got back to my room, I whipped out my phone and texted him.

“I made it back safe and sound.”

My phone beeped with a response almost instantaneously.

“Good. I had fun tonight.”

“Me too.”

“I wish you hadn’t gotten on that bus.”

“Really?” I started to get interested. He cared about my safety but at the same time he didn’t want me to leave. This was getting good.

“Yeah. I should have asked you to come back to my place. Totally inappropriate for me to as because of my position but I still wanted to.”

“Come pick me up then” I replied.

“Really?”

“Yes. I would love to see your place.”

“Okay I will be there in 15 minutes.”

15 minutes. That would give me just enough time to brush my teeth, my hair, and put on what I liked to call my sexy pajamas. 15 minutes later there my phone rang and I knew that Matt was downstairs waiting. I had huge butterflies in my stomach and I had no idea what to expect. I checked my self out in the mirror before I walked out the door. Purposely tousled hair that didn’t look like I had tried too hard to get it that way, a black tank top, and short red pajama bottoms.

“Damn. He won’t be able to resist me” I though to my self as I smirked at the sex kitten looking back at me.

I walked downstairs and when I got into his car, I could tell I made an impression. He white knuckled the steering wheel the entire way back to his apartment because I am sure he knew that what we were doing was wrong on many levels. Yet, it felt so right. He wanted me and I wanted him. It is near impossible to deny carnal instincts like that.

We pulled up to his apartment and he came around and opened my door.

AlejandraSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlejandraSmith

As soon as I stood up, I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a small kiss right under his earlobe. I wanted him to know my intentions. I wanted him to know that I wanted his body now. We barely made it inside his apartment before his hands were all over me. Rubbing my waist up and down, caressing ever inch of my body. A whole new form of lust that I had never experienced before overtook me.

He lifted me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist, allowing him easier access to grind against me. I had never felt so alive in my entire life. He carried my to his bedroom and laid me on the bed. I started to undress but he pushed me back onto the bed and shushed me. Then he slowly began to undress me, one piece of clothing at a time. I had never experienced anything more erotic. Once I was undressed he pulled off his shirt allowing me to see his body for the first time. It was better than I had ever imagined. He was tan, toned, and absolutely stunning.

Slowly he lay on top of me and just kissed me all over. Across my jawline, down my neck, across my chest. He took a small break at my chest and used his tongue to play with my nipples. By the time he continued down my body, I was dripping wet and aching for him. I hated to break our moment but I asked if he had protection and he got up and retrieved a foil packet from his nightstand. He repositioned himself over me and asked if I was ready. I smiled nervously and he assured me that I would be fine. Just as he slid into me he whispered into my ear,

“I want you. I have wanted you since the first day of class when you walked into the room. Before the emails, before dinner, before everything.”

A silent tear slid down my cheek not only because no one had ever said anything like that to me before but because he was slowly stretching me to fit him. Once he was in he stayed there for a minute until I was adjusted to having him inside of me. Then he slid out and then back in and repeated the motion slowly gaining momentum. I ran my nails up and down his back, clenching onto him as if it would hold in the wonderful sensation that I was experiencing. Suddenly he began a much more rapid pace. I could see the animalistic instincts inside him take over.

“I’m gonna cum, baby!”

“Oh Matt this feels so good, don’t stop!”

And then I felt a sensation I had never felt before. It was like there were fireworks from the Fourth of July exploding in very inch of my body. He must of felt something too because I felt him push in one more time and release a loud, pleasurable moan. I couldn’t believe it. I had just had sex with my T.A. It wasn’t just any sex either. It was my first time.

Slowly Matt rolled off of me and disposed of the condom. He crawled back into bed next to me and just held me. In his arms I felt safe, like nothing could ever hurt me. I would venture we fell asleep like that because when I woke up I was still wrapped up in his arms. I couldn’t have imagined waking up anywhere else. Matt woke up shortly after I did and kissed me good morning. We got dressed and had breakfast and then he took me back to my dorm. He kissed me for a really long time before I got out of his car.

“Will I see you in class tomorrow?”

“Of course I will be there. There is a quiz remember?”

“Oh yeah. Well good luck studying,” he said with a devilish grin.

We both knew there was no way that I was going to be able to study after the night that I had just had.

When I walked into class the next day, Matt was already at his desk. I wore some pretty short shorts and made sure he had a great view when I “accidently” dropped my pencil in front of him. He did nothing but shoot me a smirk when I got back to my desk. When class ended I waited for everyone else to leave before I approached him. I didn’t want anyone to get suspicious.

“Hey gorgeous. That sure was a nice show that you put on in class today” he said as he cupped my ass.

“Well, you know…only my super special teachers get access to that show. And you are the only teacher who falls into that category” I answered him as I planted a small kiss under his earlobe.

“Want to go grab a bite to eat?”

“No.” I simply stated. He looked surprised. I grabbed his belt and started to undo it as I pushed him towards the now deserted bathroom, “There is something else I want instead.”

The End

Published 
Written by montana_slut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments