Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Locker Room

"A college football star and his team manager get it on in the locker room"

31
11 Comments 11
35.1k Views 35.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Where to begin? I suppose I should start from the beginning. Well, I was in college, majoring in history. In my class was Nick Wiggs, and good god was he hot! His short brown hair, bright blue eyes, and washboard abs made all the girls swoon and the other guys very jealous. I knew Nick. We had gone to the same high school and we were both on the football team. He the star quarterback, and me the team manager. Now in college, he was the campus stud, football wonderboy and I was just another nameless college student. 

At the end of the semester we were taking our exams and finished exams early, so we had some spare time. We decided to go to the gym and climb the rock wall. I was surprised when he asked me because even though we had been friendly in high school, he seemed ot have forgotten me once we got to college. He came out of the dressing room looking very sexy in his old football shorts and no shirt. He offered me a head start but I refused. "I climb fair and square," I said. I may have forgotten to mention to him how much time I spent at the rock wall in my free time. Off we went and I kicked his ass. We climbed hard and were quite sweaty; We went to the changing rooms and gave me a playful slap on the butt as he passed by, "Nice climbing spider monkey." I nearly fainted. I had forgotten how hot he was because as we were clibing, I was next to the small town football star who I had been very close too. 

I took my time changing; in the shower I couldn’t get my thoughts off him. I thought of his beautiful abs glistening as he struggled to keep up with me and his hand on my ass. I got horny just thinking about it. I got out of the shower and changed into my jeans and T-shirt. I had the climbing equipment and had to return it to the office. The fastest way to get to the office was through the men's locker room. I had taken a long time getting changed so I assumed that Nick was already done changing and had left. I opened the door to the locker room and turned the corner, and who should I see? Nick standing in front of the sink, grunting and holding his package. I gasped and turned around quickly. 

“I... um...” I stammered looking for words. I thought he was going to yell or freak out. But he only stared; I turned around and made my way to the door. “Wait,” he said and I turned around. He took a step towards me and allowed his member to stand tall and proud. What a sight to behold, I was instantly wet. His muscular legs seamlessly formed into his hips, which connected to his god-like stomach. His pecs where big but not like that of a bodybuilder. His v-lines melted into his member. I took it all in, my pussy twitched as I anticipated what was to come.

He took a step towards me and leaned down and kissed me. Our lips met then our tongues entwined. We kissed passionately, and we explored each other’s bodies.

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

I ran my hand around the nape of his neck, while he ran his hands over the curvature of my back. “I want you. I have wanted you since the day I met you,” he whispered in my ear as he undid the button of my jeans, which I let slide to the ground. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants. I pulled my shirt off and all I was wearing were my panties. He got down on his knees and pulled them down with his teeth. It was the hottest thing I had ever experienced. He stuck his tongue in my pussy and started licking and probing me. His index finger slowly massaged my asshole and started probing inside. Two holes at once! If I had ever known sex could have been this good, I would have done a lot more of it, a lot sooner! Suddenly, he stopped.

“Why did you stop?” I whimpered.

“I don’t want to make you cum before I can fuck you,” he replied with the lust of a animal in heat.

He carried me over to a pile of towels in the corner and laid me down. Almost out of instinct, my legs opened. He started kissing and lickeing my thighs. "Please. I need you in me now Nick." He rose up on his knees and rubbed the head of his cock ever so slightly against my opening. I moaned softly, "Please baby just put it in me. I need you so badly." Slowly he slid his seven inches inside, and I moaned loudly in pleasure. This really made him horny. He started to slide his cock in and out slowly, and then picked up the pace. I wanted him all, and so he pumped harder, going in and out of my pussy like a piston. I moaned louder, egging him on.

“Oh yeah that’s it fuck me, fuck me. Ohhh.”

Suddenly all my muscles tensed and I came. My pussy contracted tightly, and I squealed in pleasure. He came shortly after, and our juices mixed in my pussy. He laid on top of me and as I caught my breath, his cock slowly began to soften. He pulled his dick out of me and we kissed tenderly. “Are you ready for round two?” He asked. I was amazed! I had just been fucked hard but he still wanted more. And the more I thought about it, I wasnt ready to be finished yet. I had one more round in me.

He got me on all fours and I presented my ass to him. I couldn’t believe it! I had never done it doggy style and here I was in the university locker room doing it doggy style with a high school friend! His dick was now hard again. He got behind me and slid his dick in my pussy. It was much easier this time, as I was well lubricated. He pumped hard, really fucking me; putting his hand on the wall for support. I was wild with lust, practically screaming with pleasure. I could feel his muscles tensing. I told him to pull out and I flipped over. He pulled his dick out and came all over my tits. We collapsed in a heaving pile of sweat, lust, and juices. He wrapped his arm around me and I moved closer to him.

"I am so glad you stumbled in," he said.

"Me too, Nick....me too."

Published 
Written by montana_slut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments