Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Saved My Best Mate From The Priesthood

"I couldn't allow Simon to spend his life celibate"

1
3 Comments 3
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I ad this mate Simon at school. He was a good soul, always cheerful and a bit of a clown. But he had no confidence with the ladies. I never saw him even talk to a girl. We went our separate ways when we left school. I went into bricklayin.

I saw him in a park years after we left school and we clocked each other just like that.

"Aye-aye" I said, "ow you doin Simon? Long time no see"

He looked up at me. He'd put on weight and his face was chubbier than before but it was im all righty.

He spoke well, better than me anyow. I always knew he was a bit of a toff. His dad bein a priest an that.

He rather took me aback when he told me he was goin into the priesthood hiself.

"You don't say!" I said. "Here, you're not goin into the catholic priesthood are you?"

"Exactly he said", smiling.

"Does that mean you can't sleep with women?"

He blushed when I said that.

"We have to take a vow of celibacy"

I knew what that meant all righty.

We talked some more and changed telephone numbers.

Later I got to thinking about it. It's not natural, I thought. I couldn't let me old mate into that game. I think I got the picture though, he'd never been much good with girls so he thought, might as well become a priest.

It just so happened I was seein this sweet young lady at the time. She was tasty - you might call her cheap if you saw her - she always wore a tight short skirt - so tight you could make out the lining of her undies and it didn't half show off her little backside. She had big tits too - you should've seen em - enormous they were - sticking out at you like two ripe melons - it was like she was pokin em at you an invitin you like. Anyhows - I always had a hard on when I went round with her. She had fake blonde hair, curly, I think the curls were fake too - but with an arse and tits like that who cares. And her lips were full - like she was waitin to be kissed all the beedin time.

I puts me proposal to her real compassionate like.

"He's a real nice boy you know", I said to her when we was walking in Eppin forest, I was rubbing her arse with me hand at the time, she liked me to do that. "Only he's never ad a woman and if he becomes a priest he'll be dead unhappy".

We walked off the path and found a nice quiet spot.

"Look here Pru", I says to her, "You knows I love you don't you?" I felt me gal undoin me belt.
"Don't say nuffin else" she said, "I knows what yer want me to do. I'll give him a good time and he'll see, right? And then he'll forget this priest malarky".

She understood it first time.

"That's me gal Pru", I said and she pulls out me cock - stiff as a rake it were and thicker. "You're a good gal" I said. She ad this way with me cock in her mouth - she didn't yank it like some gals - she let it go down her throat until her lips were round the base - then she kept them wet lips uggin me rod and pulled me out all the way while she played with me balls and then pushed her lips down again all the way so I was almost making her throat gag on me cock - she kept doin this until my balls emptied down her throat and I ad both me hands grabbin her curls holdin meself all the way in till I was sucked dry.

I gave Simon a bell and he came round to me flat. The three of us had a bit of a chat and then I said to Simon.

"How d'you like Pru? Bit of all right eh!"

He went red.

JesseWoigt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JesseWoigt

"She's very nice", he said.
"I'll tell you a secret", I says to him "she likes you, she told me she wishes you was her boyfriend"

Pru suddenly called, "Aye-aye you two men, come in here will you!" We went off to the bedroom and what d'you think we found? Pru sitting starkers on the bed. "Let's have a party", she said, "come on, get them off you two"

Well you should have seen Simon's face, he looked petrified. Then Pru went on her hands and knees and stuck her arse in the air, "come on then, who's first". I'd already taken me clothes off but Simon just stood there.

"Tell you what me old mate", I said, "you sit there and watch and if you feels like it you can join in"

He staggered back and collapsed in a chair. I swear though - he could not take his eyes off our Pru - and he ad an ankerchief to wipe his face.

I had a bit of ruff an tumble with the old gal - I fucked her long, slow and deep from behind, watching me old Pal.

I grabbed her skinning arse with me hands and fucked her like a rag doll - squirting me spunk into
her hole and she yelped like a pup being kicked. After I'd shot me load I looked up. Simon had his trousers down and his hand on his cock.

"You dirty little bleeder", I said to him, "well don't just play with yourself - you'll upset me gal, off you go, she's waitin"

He stuttered, "Are you sure, can I really?"
"Course you can me old mate, all for one and one for all, right!"

He tooks his breeches off and his shirt. God he was a big geezer - well overweight. Pru was on her back with her knees up. You should have seen him - so polite he was, he just wouldn't touch her. Then she said "Let's feel that cock then eh!" She took him by the cock. "Oh my god!" he said breathless, "this is madness!" Pru was a good gal - she wrapped her legs around his arse and he suddenly started gasping "Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!" and he moved in and out once or twice and cried out "my god your breasts!" and he put his hand on one tit and collapsed on me gal with a loud "arghhhhhhhhh!" (I guess that was im coming) and he sighed and wimpered a bit "oh sweet Jesus, oh my god, forgive me, forgive me!"

He looked a different geyser. You could not have taken the smile from his face!

"Can I do that again?" he asked Pru.

"Often as yer like", she said back - "Did yer like it then?"

"Oh rather! Yes!"

Then we all sat down on the bed and laughed. Pru was touching me old mate's cock and balls all the time - she couldn't keep er hands off him! Soon he was hard and she shagged him with her on top this time and she sucked me balls dry at the same time. Simon started bouncing his arse up and down and squeezing her tits.

"My god! Oh my god your breasts, your breasts!" He gave three big thrusts at me gal and held her tight to him when he came and then relaxing back with those same words. "Sweet Jesus, forgive me, forgive me!" But he was smiling all the way.

He stayed the night and Pru fucked his brains out of his head five more times and sucked him dry just before he went off in the morning to tell the divinity college that he was givin religeon the elbow.

"Thanks", he  said to me and gave me a big hug. "I need that so much, thanks"

"That's ok me old mate", I said, "What are pals for?"




Published 
Written by rafael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments