Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Strict English Education In Thailand Pt2

"Thai schoolgirls disciplined English style"

17
8 Comments 8
38.6k Views 38.6k
644 words 644 words
Famous Story
The caning of a Thai schoolgirl by an English headmistress had a profound effect upon me.

I became aware of a dark side to my nature. The unprotected naked schoolgirl legs and bottom submissively exposed for harsh punishment had captured my imagination. I hardly dared admit it to myself.

I went off to assembly and was introduced to the school. I received a round of applause from over 100 Thai schoolgirls. They looked very pretty in their knee length navy blue skirts and white blouses. They were all so slim and petite.

I taught mathematics and English to different age groups and soon settled into the job. At first my pupils looked wary of me but my smiles and humour soon won them over and I noticed that they relaxed.

Later in the day Mrs Strickland happened to pay me a visit while I was teaching a class of third graders (8-9 years) algebra. The whole class stood to attention immediately until the head signalled that they should be seated.

"Do continue Mr Bates" she said. "I usually make my rounds during the day to check on standards".

She went from girl to girl checking work. "Good, good. Good girl Chiama." she patted a girl or two on the head. Then she stopped at a timid looking thing and snapped "That's wrong! so is that! No, no, it's no good, you'll have to work these out again. All wrong!" the girl looked terrified. "I'll come back to you!" threatened the headmistress.

She checked the other books and then said to me. "We can't let standards slip Mr Bates. We have to be firm to be kind." Then she sat down on a chair and ordered the "bad" pupil to stand on a chair which she had placed before her and face the class. She then gave her a good telling off and told her to turn her back to the class. I sat back, fascinated in my horror - waiting for what would come.

KitanaJames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KitanaJames



Mrs Strickland then lifted the skirt of the girl and held it up with one hand. With the other hand she pulled down the white cotton panties just below the bottom. The girl screwed up her pretty face, waiting for the punishment.

"Do you understand why you are going to be punished young lady?" Said Mrs Strickland.

"Yes Miss" replied the girl.

"Right!" She said with satisfaction.

Then Mrs Strickland slapped the quivering little lady bottom.

"Ow!" shrieked the girl.

"That was nothing young lady. I don't want to hear complaints from you!"

Then she slapped again near the bottom of the buttocks, much harder this time and there was another shriek. Her little ass was already red where the slaps had landed. The other girls were looking down.

"Look up all of you!" shouted the headmistress.

They obeyed and Mrs Strickland completed the punishment on her prisoner who was standing on the chair - slapping the young bottom fast and hard for one minute - making the poor girl shriek and shudder with each blow and finally tears poured. She lowered the girl's skirt and I thought it was over - then she suddenly changed her mind - lifted the skirt and lowered the panties a bit and began slapping the schoolgirl's thighs just below the tiny bottom, one then the other for at least thirty seconds making her shriek more.

She was red - from the back of the thighs all the way up to and including her buttocks.

I had a wicked pleasure from this. My cock was hard and I began to have certain unmentionable desires.

"Let that be a lesson to you Mr Bates. I want to see much more strictness from YOU. We can't allow sloppy work."

What did she mean ME? Was I expected to punish naked schoolgirl bottoms? Surely no.

to be continued
Published 
Written by rafael
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments