Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Popping Her Cherry

""It's about time to pop her cherry""

30
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"He wanted her. She wanted him. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It was just about when."

Hello

I have been reading stories on this site for a very long time. Recently I have been tempted to write my own, and share my experiences as well.

My name is Dave, an Indian guy. I was nineteen years old at that time and a college student. Pretty athletic too. I used to play soccer (football), long-distance running to name a few.

I had a girlfriend Samantha, who was eighteen years old. She was working and studying part-time. She is a short brunette, extremely sexy. She had curves in the right places. I could never get enough of those thirty-two C cups, and an ass that would make you turn around to admire. Gyming was surely paying off. 

She came from a strict home. Her parents did not approve of her dating. She even attended an all-female high school. So very little experience with guys, lucky me. She is a normal girl that had wants and needs too. I charmed my way into her heart. 

We stayed 300km away from each other. She was my sister's neighbour. My sister was married and so that is how I met Samantha about a year and a half ago. After I saw her, I wanted her. We fell for each other and have been dating ever since.

It was the holidays for me, so I wanted to go to my sister's place so that I can meet my girlfriend. Since I was still studying, I did not have my own vehicle. I took the bus to go there. I was excited to meet her since I last saw her a month and a half ago. She was excited as well. I reached that evening. Did not get to see Samantha as yet. It was dinner time and my sister's husband Rudy and I chatted and caught up with each other before calling it a night. 

I texted Samantha telling her that I miss her and can't wait to meet her. Since we had to be very discreet. We chatted for a while until it got to sexting. I was really good at that, and phone sex. I had made many girls finger themselves after making them extremely horny, including Samantha (those stories are for another day). Though that was before I met Samantha. I was loyal. I turned her on but instructed her to not finger herself. I wanted to tease her and made her think about the next day when we met. 

The next day I woke up, got ready for the day. My sister did know that I was dating her and that it had to be a secret so that her parents don't find out either. Samantha and I planned to meet in the afternoon at our usual spot at the park not so far away. I used my sister's car to get there.  Samantha made a plan to get off from work two hours before her knock-off time so that we can meet. 

I got there first at 3 pm, then she arrived not long after. Damn it was amazing seeing her pretty face through the windscreen as she pulled up beside me. The moment she jumped out, I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms.

She was wearing a long jacket that goes just below her sexy ass and leggings. She looked fucking hot. Seductive eyes, luscious lips. We kissed passionately as I grabbed her sexy ass and lifted her onto the bonnet of her car. I'm sure she felt me pressing against her. I had an instant hard-on. We continued to kiss. I then whispered to her, "you are a very naughty girl, not worried who would see us?!" with a smirk on my face. She snapped back to reality and got shy. I teased her, knowing how to play with her emotions. 

The park was quiet, not really anybody in sight. We chatted for a bit. I then got close to her again, grabbing her around the waist and pulling her off the bonnet and into my arms with her legs around me. I carried her to the car and put her down on the passenger seat. I got into the driver's seat. Looking into her eyes, i said, "I want you".

Ela_Black
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ela_Black

We kissed.. I gently caressed her all over her body, biting her lower lips while kissing her. I then lowered her backrest and pushed the seat down, got on top of her and started to grind against her while kissing her passionately. I unzipped her jacket completely. She wore a short tight top with no bra. Just how I liked it!. I could see her nipples were hard.

I put my hand under her top and lifted it so that I could grab and caress those amazing boobs. I gave it a nice look before she got shy. I kissed her on her lips while I gently twisted her hard nipples with my index and middle finger. I gave her hickeys on her neck and boobs. Don't want her to get in trouble, so I bit her on her upper neck where her hair covers. I bit her boobs hard, leaving dark marks behind. Love to mark my territory.

I was really turned on. I quickly lowered my pants and underwear and continued to grind against her. Doubt she knew, as her eyes were closed. I could feel she was wet when I slid my hand under her leggings and over her thong. But my hand movement was limited. I tore her leggings by her crotch area and pulled her thong to the side and glided my fingers across her wet clit. She moaned in pleasure. She grabbed my hard cock, surprised that it was completely uncovered. Looking at me, she smiled seductively and squeezed it as I inserted one finger into her tight virgin pussy. Yes, she still was a virgin.

I picked up the pace, harder and deeper thrusts. She moaned in pleasure. She bit my neck as I inserted another finger into her. I finger fucked her hard. Doing the walking man, scissors and using all my finger skills. I found her g-spot by curling my fingers inside her pussy. Damn, she looked so irresistible biting her lips and trying not to scream. She continued to rub my cock whenever she could. I had her reaching multiple orgasms. I felt her pussy contract. Legs shaking. I was close to coming by just making her cum over and over. I love to make her orgasm.

By now the car windows were completely misty. I pulled my fingers out and sucked all her juices. Damn, she was fucking sweet. I then kissed her passionately making her taste her sweet cum. I  placed my hard cock between her pussy lips and glided it along her slit soaking all her juices on my cock. She loved it.

I whispered into her ear, "Want me to spread those lips further?" I could tell that she wanted it. She grabbed my ass trying to pull me closer. I whispered to her, "your first time won't be in a car". I loved her, and wanted to make her first time special. I knew that she was totally under my control. I continued to glide my cock against her hot pussy until we reached orgasm together. I shot my load against her clit and stomach... Kissing her passionately as our cum dripped down to her ass.

I told her to keep those messed panties on. Wanted her to go home with our juices mixed together all over her sweet pussy and thighs.

Leaning forward I whisper to her, "I want you on your bed tonight to finish what we started". She was excited and nervous and a bit confused about that idea. I loved to play with her emotions.

It was getting late and she had to go before she gets into trouble. We got dressed properly. She was messed by her crotch but luckily her top could cover the mess and the tear till she gets home. 

"He wanted her. She wanted him. It was just about when"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by dman06090
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments