Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time lesbian sex

"The two bff girls learn to do more than explore each other."

29
4 Comments 4
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Casey and Krystal sat on the bed, speechless, staring at the paused television screen. Before them, a collection of toys was found on Krystal’s mom’s bedside stand. In their minds images of what they had just watched on the television. What they thought was a video about masturbating with toys, was a lesbian porn movie. The girls were not children but had never seen girl-on-girl porn.

Their curiosity arose from being away from school. After living sheltered lives and now being exposed to the world, college life was a shocker and they just wanted to be up to speed on things.

Krystal’s mom had a business trip and wanted Casey to stay over with the stipulation no boys were allowed. The girls were frolicking around the house lightly drinking in their underwear. The topic of boys turned to sex in general. Of course, this meant what have you tried and what did you want to try? Both had had sex, but Casey had not exposed herself to the joy of toys.

Krystal knew of her mom’s toy collection and wanted to show Casey. They playfully were examining the toys when Casey discovered the video. Casey popped it into the DVD player on Krystal’s mom’s bedroom television and hit play.

Krystal turned to Casey and said, “I had no idea!”

Casey replied, “Me either, I mean I know what a lesbian is but what the fuck was that?”

Both girls were flush red, and both became embarrassed when they simultaneously noticed that their nipples were hard as rocks.

Casey got the jump on Krystal, “You are horney, aren’t you?”

Krystal awkwardly laughed and sheepishly said, “Well we were just watching two women having impressive orgasms!”

“You know what I was thinking?” asked Casey, “They don’t have to worry about getting pregnant and they knew what each other wanted not like a boy fumbling around.” She replied.

Krystal and Casey on their knees turned to face each other.

“Do you want to kiss me and see what it feels like?” asked Krystal.

“I am not gay but after that show, yes I am curious.” Replied Casey.

The two leaned into each other and kissed. Casey took Krystal’s lower lip and Krystal, Casey’s upper lip. They sucked their lips and intertwined their tongues for what seemed like a minute. Both girls’ eyes were closed when they stopped.

No words were spoken but their expressions said it all. They leaned into each other for another kiss, only this time they did not stop after one. After a few minutes, Krystal laid back on the pillows with Casey on top as she wrapped her legs around her and squeezed.

This went on for thirty minutes when Casey asked, “Can I suck on your tits?”

Without speaking Krystal shook her head yes and slid her top down. Casey took one in each hand gently rubbing and squeezing them. Admiring their beauty before taking one nipple and rolling it on her tongue. The sensation made Krystal moan with pleasure.

Krystal was not about to let Casey have all the fun. She removed Casey's top and then rolled over on top of her.

Kryst licked all around her areola kissing her breast without touching the nipple. Casey, excited with anticipation grabbed Krystal's head forcing her to her nipple.

"Oh my God that feels so good don't stop sucking my tit!" She cried.

Subconsciously, Casey was starting to grind her hip into Krystal's sex like she was coming up to meet a cock. Krystal in response was rocking like she was riding a cock. Casey had slid her hands under Krystal's panties rubbing her ass cheeks pulling her upward assisting her movements.

Aleesha_Evans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleesha_Evans

Krystal stopped to breathe. During this pause, Casey said, "Those women in the video were grinding their vaginas together, that looked hot."

Before she could ask to try Krystal had her bottoms off and pulled off Casey's. Casey took the opportunity to move a leg from between Krystal's legs and spread her legs, exposing her drenched pussy.

With the girls in a scissor position, their swollen wet lips sliding together and hands on their breasts, both were now moaning with pleasure. As their clitoris were already hard they immediately started hitting each other driving the girls wild. Faster and faster they rubbed and jerked. They grabbed each other's arms pulling tighter against one another. As soon as Krystal started to orgasm it pushed Casey over the edge. They both just kept Cumming for a good three minutes, collapsing in each other's arms hugging and kissing.

"Now what do we try?" asked Casey

A nine-inch dildo was within arm's reach and Krystal grabbed it and smiled. Krystal took it by the shaft rubbing the head on Casey's swollen wet pussy lips.

Casey looking down said, "That is bigger than any boy I have been with."

Krystal slowly slid it into Casey and once it became lubed and Casey adjusted to its size, Krystal started fucking her with it. Faster with each stroke, pushing it as deep as it could go.

"I want you to lick me while you do that," Casey exclaimed.

They both paused at the thought. Neither has done this nor has it been done to them by another Woman.

With a mischievous smile, Krystal turned one hundred and eighty degrees and threw her leg over Casey, and stated, "Okay but it will be mutual."

Casey took Krystal's clitoris into her mouth and began to suck. Krystal lost in ecstasy momentarily came to a complete stop. She regained her composure and started fucking Casey again. To reciprocate what was happening to her she would suck Casey's clitoris every time she pulled the dildo out. During the inward thrust, the clitoris would fold inward and disappear. Casey was now losing her mind and control.

Casey was grabbing the sheets nearing an explosive orgasm when one of the other dildos rolled to her hand. She took it and started fucking Krstal immediately. She was now sucking and fucking Krystal, as was Krystal.

As if this was not enough Krystal hit fast forward on the DVD player for a few seconds and then pressed play. On the screen, the girls were also in a sixty-nine position rimming and licking each other's asses.

Being on the bottom Casey reached her left arm up spreading Krystal's ass cheeks slowly rubbing her middle finger around her anus. Krystal stretched both arms straight out like diving in a pool. She moved her elbows to Casey's knees pulling backward lifting her legs off the bed and lifting her ass into Krystal's face.

Krystal now started rimming Casey with her tongue. This was too much. Four women were now coming at once. The smell the sounds the orgasms were divine however no one stopped, and no one could. After more orgasms, all come to a stop. Silence except for heavy breathing from all involved.

Casey and Krystal were both now on their backs staring at the ceiling, in complete disbelief at what they had done.

Published 
Written by Donman632023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments