Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Désirée

"She was ready to give her virginity to her mature man."

11
6 Comments 6
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Andy could not believe today had finally arrived.

Six months ago he was just another forty-something year old married guy having fun posting pics and gifs in a popular sex chat site. Then Désirée came into the room. Her profile immediately captured his interest, with the awesome picture of the hot blonde with a smoking hot body: petite, but with perky boobs clearly evident against her blue tee.

Since he was posting pictures, he had to find one to get her attention. Quickly locating one, it showed a twenty-something blonde beauty servicing the long, thick cock of an obviously older guy. Andy posted it, along with the usual “Hi, how r u”? Not the most clever line, he thought, but a start.

Surprise, she answered! They spent a couple minutes on the usual where are you from, what are you into, and the like. Then amazingly, she agreed to head off into private chat. Andy was shocked that he was chatting privately with this gorgeous fantasy gal, so much younger that he was. He feared she would see how old he was and would leave quickly.

But then she really surprised him, when she said she really liked the picture of the mature guy with the younger gal. He asked if that was something she was into, and she admitted that was the reason she went to the sex chat site. She liked the erotic literature, especially the first time stories, because, well, she was a virgin. Bingo, instant hard on for Andy!

Andy had to say something, but his fingers were unable to move, he couldn’t send any intelligent response, so he looked for another picture while working on some witty response. He finally asked if she really was a virgin (on a sex chat site, really?), but she assured him she was. After he posted some more pictures, she said she really liked the first one, it was why she was here with him, it looked so much like her. To prove her point, she unlocked some hidden pictures for him, these were semi-nude, and he could see her perfect breasts – awesome, simply perfect. They talked for an hour that night, nothing overtly sexy, but Andy complimented her a lot, and they found some common interests, even though they lived far away from each other.

Over the next week, they talked at least every other night. Andy learned that when she was on, her boyfriend was working. She said she liked him, that he was a good guy, but sometimes pressured her for sex, and she was just not ready yet. Andy assured her that he would never do that, she had a right to take her time and wait for the right guy, right time, right place. She said that at this point, he just ‘didn’t do it’ for her, and even though they played around a lot and they loved oral sex, she was not ready to give up her virginity. She was waiting for the right guy, preferably a more experienced guy, so she could learn the right way.

Andy started to scan other sites for first time stories, and sent the good ones to her. She always thanked him, said they were really good, and scored them for him. The best score ever was when she told him that the one he sent the night before got her so hot, she masturbated to it, picturing herself giving Andy her virginity! Once again, Andy was hard as iron instantly.

Andy always liked looking at her picture, her perky breasts exposed to him, a perfect handful. One night, feeling extra horny, he said he wished he could be there with her. She asked what he would do, and he told her how he would first kiss her, gently, then more passionately, and then let his hands roam over her body, finding their way to those tits he liked so much.

She asked, “Would you feel them through my tee shirt?”

“No way, I would reach around to the back and unsnap your bra," Andy replied.

“Well, I am not wearing one you know. You could just reach under my top and touch them.”

As he got hard yet again from talking to her, he unsnapped his jeans and released his cock for play. Although he had jacked off to her picture before, and had touched himself while talking to her, this was the first time he knew he would cum while chatting to her. They continued talking, teasing each other, by imagining what would happen if they met, talking about how they would use their hands and mouth to please the other, until she stopped typing, then said that she had cum. At hearing that, Andy quickly shot his load all over his chest too.

The next night when they talked, Désirée wondered why she could imagine having sex with Andy so easily, but not with her boyfriend. They talked about it, and she admitted that her boyfriend was starting to pressure her for intercourse. Andy agreed that there was no way she should give in to that, she needed to decide for herself when she was ready.

Another night, she had a bit too much wine to drink, and she told Andy she would throw herself at him if they were together. Andy tried to assure her that although he would love for her to throw herself at him, he would not do anything if she were drunk.

“You need to be sober, so you fully know what you are doing, and you give up your virginity completely aware of your actions. Then, watch out, because I will make love to you and then fuck you all night long!” Their conversations continued like that for a few months, teasing, sometimes having chat sex, and always wanting more.

One day, Andy had a chance to travel for work to where Désirée lived for a big meeting. He jumped at the chance, but didn’t tell her until he was sure the arrangements were made. He set it up so he could go down a day early and stay the night.

When he finally told her, three days before he would be there, she was incredibly excited, then got very quiet. He asked what was wrong, wasn’t she happy? She told him she had a big decision to make, and since he was pretty sure he knew exactly what she meant, he just told her to think about things and make the right decision.

So that Tuesday morning, Andy stepped off the plane with a great deal of anticipation. As he drove to his hotel, he thought of nothing but meeting the woman of his dreams and fantasies for the last six months.

Finally, at 4:00 in the afternoon, as they had arranged, the much anticipated moment had arrived with a soft knock on his door. He was so nervous he almost tripped getting up to answer the door. When he opened the door, there she stood, finally, after all this time! They embraced, and slowly she pulled back, and rose up on her toes to give him a kiss. When their lips met, at first in a tender, warm way, they both felt the electricity building, and after 30 seconds, the kiss was so passionate, they both knew the decision she had made would change them both forever!

As they made their way inside the room, they held hands, and were silent. Reaching the bed, he gently nudged her onto the bed, and he sat next to her. They held hands, and as he gazed into her eyes, he slowly leaned into her for another kiss. This one didn’t stop, they were both hungry for more, and slowly they reclined back onto the bed, laying side by side, still kissing. After what seemed like hours, but was really only 5 minutes or so, they broke apart, and finally started talking.

They shared how nervous they were, how much they had been looking forward to this meeting, and then how hungry they were.

YelineMourinP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YelineMourinP

Andy suggested room service, and she agreed, both of them not wanting to break the spell. They continued talking and recalling all the fun things they chatted about on line.

After eating their light meal, Andy said “You know, there is one topic we have avoided.”

Désirée looked away, and said, “I know, I am just not sure what to say about that.”

Andy said “Then don’t say anything!” and he leaned in to kiss her again. This time, as he kissed her, he let his hands roam for the first time, reaching up to cup her left breast.

She pulled back, and said, “I’m sorry my teeny, tiny tits are so small.”

Andy just smiled, and reminded her that he had seen a topless picture of her, and how he told her he loved her breasts. “Let me show you how much I like them!” he said, reaching up under her pink, silky blouse and cupping her bra-covered left breast.

“Oh God, that feels so wonderful," she said.

“Then this should feel even better,” he said, as he reached around and unsnapped her bra, which she happily helped with by pulling her blouse off. And just like that, he was looking at those beautiful breasts he had thought about so many times. And in person, they were even better than the picture. Perfect A cup, just right for her body type, absolutely standing proud without a hint of sag, topped off by nipples, made hard from the excitement. He leaned in, and kissed, then flicked his tongue over and around each nipple, finally nibbling each in turn.

Meanwhile, Andy’s hand was working its way down her flat stomach towards her blue shorts. Lightly going over her mound, Désirée let out a soft moan, which he took as his signal that she was okay with what he was doing.

But he wanted to tease her more, he wanted her more relaxed before he went too far. So his hand continued down her leg, lightly brushing down the inside of her left thigh, then back up the outside of the right leg, then down and up the insides. Each time he came up the inside, she opened her legs just a bit more: anxious, but yet still apprehensive. As she let out a soft moan, he decided it was time to take the next step, and he sat up and started to remove his own shirt, then just kept on going and took off his pants. She gasped, obviously not expecting that.

He said, “Désirée, I think we are a bit over dressed and it is time to remedy that, yes?” She nodded yes, slowly, knowing that was exactly what she wanted, yet still very nervous. As she reached for her shorts, he stopped her, telling her he wanted to do that, if that was okay. She nodded yes, once more words failing her. He unsnapped the shorts, pulled the belt out, released the zipper, and the shorts fell away, revealing her pink cotton/spandex thong that matched her bra.

Now unrestricted by anything except her thong, he resumed his exploration of her wonderful body. After a minute, he reached for her hand, and guided it to his hard cock. He knew she had experienced oral sex with her boyfriend, but correctly sensed that now, with Andy being older, she was hesitant to be forward. But once her hand gripped his full, hard manhood, she started to come alive, rubbing it and twisting her hand all around it.

And so Andy reached down her body, and put one finger inside her thong, then added another, until he reached her pussy lips.

“Oh, you are so wet!” As he put a finger inside her, she offered no resistance, so he added another, and then another. She reached up with her other hand, and using both hands, yanked down his boxers, freeing his cock, and she immediately twisted around so she could take it in her mouth. He was only too happy to follow her lead, and was soon licking the most wonderful pussy he had tasted ever!

But he knew why they were there. He pulled back, and stood up. Désirée watched him with wide eyes, knowing a cock would soon be inside her for the first time. He pulled her to the edge of the bed, and slowly leaned forward, his cock leading the way. He slid his manhood the length of her slit, making him slick with her juices, and sending delicious shivers through her whole body.

He leaned down, elbows on the bed, and held her face in his hands, gazing into each other’s eyes, and he told her to reach between them, and guide him into her. Nervously, she did so, until the tip was aligned with her opening, and he gently pushed forward, just a bit, until a single inch of him was inside. They both moaned, him experiencing what he had dreamed about for months, and her dreams of years now being realized.

He asked “Are you okay? Your first penis is inside you!”

“Yes,” she said, “I want more, give him to me, please.”

He leaned down, kissing her, and pushed another inch in, stopped again, and leaned back, looking right into her eyes, asked again if she was alright. Nodding yes, she arched her hips up wanting more. He obliged, until a third inch was in her, and then she flinched as he met her hyman. They stayed still for a few seconds, and he told her he would wait until she could relax. She felt her heart racing, and told herself to breathe, just breathe.

“Now babe, please, I want him in me all the way now.”

With one more tender kiss, he thrust in, hard, claiming her cherry, and she gave a yelp as she felt a quick sharp pain, and again they stayed still, arms wrapped around each other, Andy was waiting for her to be ready for more, Désirée was in some pain, but was lost in the feeling or her first insertion, knowing the pain would soon be a distant memory. He slowly pulled back, and even more slowly pushed back in. As they kissed again, deeper, tongues dancing, he began a nice, slow rhythm in her no longer virgin vagina, and she got wetter and wetter, the pain fading already.

After just a few minutes, that familiar feeling had built inside Andy. Knowing he needed to please her, he adjusted the angle, until she moaned and he knew he had the right spot for her. He wanted nothing more than to make her first time perfect for her, and as she rose up to meet his every thrust, he sensed that she was getting close. He pushed in, deep, and held it there, flexed so she could feel him move inside her, and while licking one nipple, pulling the other, he started what he knew will be his final push to her first vaginal orgasm.

“Okay babe, let yourself go, feel me inside you, fucking that perfect pussy of yours, let it happen, you are so beautiful, so tight, so warm, so perfect. Cum with me baby.”

And she started to cry out, “Oh oh oh I am close, I am so close, I am cummminggg!”

And with that he released his seed into her, spurt after spurt after spurt, in his most intense orgasm ever!

He stayed on top, in her, not wanting to let go. He started to roll them a bit so he could lay next to her, but she feared he was pulling out.

“Please don’t let me go. Can you stay inside me or do you have to pull out?”

He smiled, kissed her, and said “I will stay right here, in the best place on earth, right inside you. I just want to lie next to you, hold you, cuddle with you. No place I would rather be.”

As Andy thought back, six months ago to that fateful meeting, he thanked the stars above for that first picture he sent!

Published 
Written by studley4Lush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments