Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Déjà Vu - Part Two

"Even nerds have needs"

12
5 Comments 5
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
This is Part Two of a Two Part story. You’ll probably enjoy it better if you read Part One first.

While Chari watched the tow-driver finish hooking up her car, I went and got mine and pulled it around. Chari jumped in and we drove the ten miles to my house with the tow truck following behind. I think that Chari was disappointed that my car, a restored Triumph Spitfire, was a two-seater with bucket seats so that we couldn’t sit right next to each other. But, she made up for it by running her hand up and down my thigh, and then my burgeoning erection, the whole way to the house. When we got there, and I had to get out of the car to show the driver where to put Chari’s car, he gave me that knowing smile.

Fortunately Chari maintained some decorum while we got the car unhooked, paid the driver for the extra mileage, and he drove off. But, as soon as he was around the corner, Chari had her arms around my neck and was kissing me with abandon. I hated to do it, because she was quickly becoming a very good kisser, but I finally had to push her away a little. “Um, maybe we need to go inside; you know, before the neighbors come out?”

She laughed. “Yeah, I guess discretion is in order,” she said, as she took my hand and led me to the front door. I had it open in a flash, and she rushed in. She looked around and whistled. The house was on the large size for a single guy; and I had spent the money to get it professionally decorated and outfitted with some pretty hi-tech toys. “I don’t want to sound impolite, but this isn’t what I expected.”

“What were you expecting?”

“I don’t know, exactly. The few guys’ places I’ve been in were messes; but then they were all computer nerds and gamers. Cleanliness isn’t a priority. But this is really nice. So, do I get a tour? And can I visit the ‘little girl’s room’ first?” I couldn’t remember the condition of the hallway guest bathroom, so I led her to my room and pointed her to the master-bath.

“While you are in there, I’ll fix us something to drink. Any preference?”

“A good ‘cab’ if you’ve got it,” she said as she closed the door, ‘otherwise any dry red.”

I did indeed have a nice cabernet in the rack, but it took me a while to find the corkscrew. By the time I got the bottle open and poured two glasses, it had been long enough that I was beginning to wonder where Chari was. I roamed back to the bedroom and was surprised by what I saw. Chari was standing in front of my dressing mirror in just a pair of simple pink cotton panties, looking at herself in the mirror while caressing her breasts.

I put the glasses down, kicked off my shoes, then quickly undid my pants and let them and my jockey shorts drop to the floor, where I deftly stepped out of them. I pulled my polo shirt over my head, then bent over and took off my socks. When I stood back up, I was totally naked. Pulling her hair back, I nibbled her earlobe before softly kissing her neck, then her shoulder. She put her hands down at her sides. “Do you really think that I look sexy?”

I eyed-over the nearly-nude reflection of the woman standing in front of me. Without shoes she stood about 5 foot 7 inches. She was trim, obviously from some sort of exercise regimen; but not skinny. Her complexion was delicate but not the pasty-white most IT people have, and there were no discernible tan lines. She had the most gorgeous neck and shoulders; the latter dusted with freckles. Her hips had just the right amount of swelling that announced that puberty was over. And, of course, those marvelous breasts, which stood so firm without support that one would probably guess them to be implants; but they’d be wrong. And her ass was as firm and perfectly shaped as her breasts. She was beautiful.

“I think you are one of the sexiest women that I’ve ever seen,” I responded, as I reached around to her front and resumed the caressing that she had stopped; gently massaging the fleshy mounds and tweaking the hard pink nipples atop two puffy areola. She covered my hands with hers, as if afraid that I might stop; then leaned back against me and moaned; watching me, us, in the mirror.

I ran my right hand down her stomach, stopping at the top of her modest undies. “I hope you’re not disappointed,” she said.

“Disappointed at what?”

“My panties aren’t very fancy,” she stated, “and I’ve probably got more hair ‘down there’ than you were expecting. If I had known that we were…that I was going to…well, anyway, this isn’t the way I thought I would be doing tonight when I got dressed this morning.”

“What were you planning to do after work?”

“You know, what all single nerds do on a Friday night: order a pizza, go on-line and game until midnight, watch some porn, get off, fall asleep on the couch. Losing my virginity wasn’t on the agenda.”

I hugged her to me. “Well I am not disappointed at all. I like honest things, and I think that your underwear is just right.” I ran my hand lightly across her pubic area, feeling the soft tuft of hair inside the fabric. “And I don’t like shaved, or Brazilian for that matter; I like a woman who has some fluff on her muff, as they say.” I continued to rub her through her panties, moving slowly down to where the wet spot was from our encounter in the front seat of her car. I could feel her lips part as she became even more aroused, eventually revealing her clit. I pressed against it through the soaked material, eliciting a groan and a shudder.

Chari turned to me. I turned her back around so that I was behind her and we were both facing the mirror again. “I want you to watch,” I whispered in her ear. Reaching back around again, I pulled her back against me and put my right hand down inside the front of her undergarment, while I cupped her breast with my left. She spread her legs, and I ran my middle finger through her slit, parting her labia and then her inner lips in search of her opening.

Chari began grinding her hips, pushing her ass back against my cock that was resting in the cleft between her cheeks. I found her hole and pushed my middle finger in, while using the heel of my hand to apply pressure to her clit. I could feel her tight, virginal pussy getting hotter and hotter; wetter and wetter. I began a beckoning-like motion with my finger that Chari rocked her hips in time to; all the while watching herself us, in the mirror. Suddenly, just like in the car, she stiffened and then went into an orgasmic thrashing. I kept a tight grip on her pudendum and her chest, afraid that she might otherwise lose her balance and fall.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur



As she started calming, I pulled the bedspread back, then lifted her and placed her on her back on the bed, her head resting on one of the pillows. I slid her panties down to her knees, then the rest of the way off. Her legs fell open, and I got between them. Chari looked into my eyes, then at my bobbing erection. “So is the kissing and groping over?” she timidly asked.

“Oh, no, not yet,“ I replied as I smiled, then started lightly running my fingers through the coppery hair covering her mound. I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, then moved down to her neck, then her chest. She took my head in her hands and guided it to her left breast. Taking the hint, I kissed it; then took the whole nipple and areola into my mouth; sucking and nipping at it before catching it between my teeth and flicking my tongue across the tip. Chari was really moaning now, as she directed me to the right breast for more of the same.

I looked up, and the expression of lust on her face told me that I needed to start moving south. I kissed my way down her stomach, past her belly-button, until I lay between her outstretched legs. Alternating between licking and kissing, I worked my way from halfway up one thigh to just where it connected at her V, skipped over her labia, and then kissed and licked my way from the V to halfway down the opposite thigh. Then I randomly kissed, licked, and nipped at both thighs; always coming right up to, but avoiding, her besotted pussy. I even tongued her perineum and her rosebud, eliciting a low-volume growling. Her juices were now flowing out at a steady pace; and she was emitting a low, purring hum.

Chari grabbed my head and pulled me into her box. I finally ran my tongue up her slit, penetrating as deeply as I could and making sure that I contacted her pea at the end. She groaned and writhed at the clitoral contact; I held her hips firmly and launched an all-out assault in response. I could taste and smell her arousal as I lapped her liquid offering over the sensitive bud.

I released my grip on her hips, and used my fingers to spread her inner lips so that I could gain access to her virginal portal. I stuck the tip of my tongue into the guarded pink opening as far as I could, and she started shaking. I replaced my tongue with my middle finger, running it in and out to try and widen the untested orifice. She was good and wet, so I inserted a second finger, stretching her even more. I searched around, found the sensitive area in the roof of her vagina, and began stroking it while licking her clit at the same time. She had another explosive orgasm, so strong that she screamed as she jammed her cunt against my face and gushed even more liquid.

I rose to my knees, draping her splayed limbs over my thighs as I moved my rock-hard dick up to her entrance. I ran the head up and down, wetting it before putting it up against her maidenhead. Using all the self-restraint that I could muster, I gently pushed forward. I could feel the tight ring of flesh yielding before my penetrating member, then gripping the shaft tightly as it slid past the coronal edge of my circumcised spear. Chari moaned a little, and I stopped.

“Did I hurt you?”

“No, no. It feels good. Please, god, don’t stop. Keep going.” I watched as the rest of my eight inches went in, inch by inch, until my balls were snug up against her ass. It felt like my penis was encased in hot, wet, velvet. I could feel her vaginal walls gripping every inch of my erect member, her muscles expanding and contracting to the rhythm of her breathing.

As much as I would have loved to just stay buried to the hilt inside her, I knew that thrusting in and out would feel even better. I slowly slid about halfway out, then slowly pushed back in. I did this about a dozen or so times; keeping a slow, steady pace. When Chari started thrusting back, I went a little faster, and a little harder. Soon, I was slamming into her with abandon, and she was reciprocating; letting out little yelps every time I buried myself.

I could tell that I wasn’t going to last much longer, and I wanted her to cum with me insider her first. I slowed down to long, measured strokes before coming to a complete stop inside her; then searched out her clit. Everything was so wet that lubrication wasn’t an issue. I slid the protective hood back from her engorged organ and started to slowly massage it.

She started bucking and grunting, went rigid for a second, and then all hell broke loose. I could barely stay in her as she thrashed about the bed, repeating the refrain, “Oh god! Oh god!” over and over. I had never experienced anything like it; it was the wildest orgasm I had ever seen a woman have. The most intense part of her climax must have lasted a good twenty seconds.

I waited until she was almost back to normal, then started thrusting in and out again. She wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me in on the intake. I was humping with urgency now, and she realized that I was heading for an orgasm. Using her legs, she slowed me down. “Are you getting ready to cum?” she asked.

“Yes, why?”

“You can cum on my stomach or my tits, but not my face.”

“What?” I was trying to figure out what this was all about.

“I’ve seen porn. I know that guys like to pull out and cum on their partner. I’m just not keen about getting a face-full of goo.”

“Oh, sweetheart,” I said, “this isn’t porn. This is real life. I can pull out and cum on you if you want, but that isn’t what I was planning.”

She started rocking her hips again. “What were you planning?”

“I was going to cum in your pussy.” She moaned and increased her hip movements. “Deep in your pussy.”

“Oh, yes, that’s what I want,” she cooed as she really started humping. I lasted about another minute, then buried my dick as deep as I could and let go; my cock pulsing and throbbing as I flooded her cunt with my seed. “Oh god, I can feel you!” she screamed. She pulled me tight inside her with her legs; thrusting her pubic ridge against mine as she held me close with her arms, and came again.

Finally spent, we lay in each other’s arms; trying to regain control of our breathing. I could feel my softening erection start to slip out of her. I guess Chari could too, because she groaned in my ear and whispered, “I can feel it coming out. I can’t wait until it’s ready to go back in.” Then she gently bit my earlobe, sending a shiver down my spine.

“It may be a while, Chari. Men aren’t as ‘orgasmic’ as women are.”

“Hey, I’m not usually this ‘orgasmic’, either.’ She kissed me. “Must just be beginner’s luck.”

“Oh, and I had nothing to do with it?” I kissed her back.

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments