Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Deflowering Daisy

"A "good" girl wishes to lose her virginity before graduation."

125
40 Comments 40
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words

She fidgeted when my eyes reached her mound. 

"Should I have shaved?" 

I didn't hesitate to answer with my insistent tone. "No." Then, I took a step toward her to accentuate my words by combing her dark pubic hair with my fingers. "I don't want to see a prepubescent girl. I want to see a woman — a real woman."

My hand shifted to her warm center, tapping her pussy. "And I want to smell a woman's pussy, not a cherry blossom." 

Her eyes widened at my bluntness, but she needed to be freed of those nonsense worries to fully give herself to me, leaving all inhibitions on the floor with her panties. 

I admit a few pangs of shame hit me as my cock grew hard while taking in this lovely morsel in front of me — who I must note is half my age. While I’m disclosing truths, it’s not just her age that some might judge as inappropriate, but the fact I’m her teacher. Teachers aren’t supposed to have favorites, but I admit Daisy has always been one of mine. A gifted student. Hard worker. Good girl. And I wanted to be there for her in whatever capacity she needed me. 

With that last admission, I justified my actions.

Convinced myself I was doing this for her own good. 

And shook off those unwelcome thoughts, continuing with the task at hand.

While lifting her chin to force eye contact, my other hand occupied itself with her sticky lips. "I want to taste YOU — the drops of arousal leaking from your cunt — the salty beads of sweat after you've bucked your hips, twisted in the sheets, and exhausted your muscles matching my thrusts with your own." 

Affected by my words, she pushed her hips forward, trapping my hand between us. My little dove was becoming aroused. 

"Understand that I will use your entire body." 

"Even my…" She couldn't finish the sentence. 

"Yes, even this," I said as my finger moved to tickle her asshole. 

She parted her lips in protest, but I shushed her. 

"And you're not going to bed with a poet, sweetheart. I won't sugarcoat it. Won't call it a 'puckered ring' or 'winking starfish.' No, it's your asshole, and it's another toy for me to play with.

"Accept that I will know it inside and out before the night is over." 

Her breath drew more quickly. 

"Do you understand?" 

She whimpered her consent.

I didn’t take this responsibility lightly — taking one’s virginity. This experience could set the tone for her view about lovemaking going forward. I’ll give her the proper introduction to different sexual acts. She needed an experienced, unselfish lover as her first, not the selfish, immature schoolboy she’d set her eyes on to deflower her. I’m glad I’d overheard her intentions and interceded. If I hadn’t, he’d be bragging about fucking her in the locker room the next day, and casting her aside like a used slut. No. Since she was intent on losing her virginity before she graduated, I had no choice but to step up and make sure she was christened into sex the right way. 

I led her by the hand to the bed, and I sat down on the edge, then maneuvered her between my legs. 

"What do I do?" 

Christ, her innocence was arousing! "You don't have to do anything except enjoy yourself, Daisy. I'll take good care of you, so just let yourself go."

She made the first move by circling my neck with her arms. This is a girl who needed to be kissed first. 

My head bowed to capture her lips with mine. Tentative at first, she soon kissed like a girl wanting to be fucked, pressing her breasts against my chest and rotating her hips in sexy tiny circles. 

“Open your mouth.”

She obeyed, and my tongue found hers all too willing to play. We explored the warmth of each other’s mouths while our bodies heated. 

I pulled away. "A woman should always remember her first time." I pushed her long hair back over her shoulders, giving me an uninhibited view of her flushed breasts. "And, Daisy, you'll still feel where I was in the morning."  

She blushed but didn’t yet know what those words meant. I turned her hips to face my knee. "Bend over my knee, resting your upper body on the mattress."

"What are you going to do to me?" 

I slid my fingers up and down her sexy ass crack, then applied pressure to her back to persuade her to comply. "Your pussy and my fingers are going to get to know one another." 

Once she was settled in place, I made time to admire the gorgeous site on display in front of me. Her ass looked virginal with its white color, having never been kissed by the sun, and I briefly considered marking it with my handprint but decided the time wasn't right. 

Instead, I separated her ass cheeks to get a good look at her asshole and pussy before exploring them with my fingers. I smeared her wetness up and down her slit, then wiggled my fingertip at her opening before dipping inside. So tight. She squirmed on my lap at the intrusion. Could she take another? Her sharp inhales of breath told me she wasn't ready yet. 

While one finger gently probed, I stroked her back with the other, taking my fingertips from the top of her neck down to the humps of her ass. She came alive across my lap, OOOing and AHHing, rocking against my finger. She grew very wet inside her pussy, her body preparing itself for what was coming. 

While I played between her legs, her hand reached back, locating my cock that had been impatiently awaiting her touch. 

“Fuck!” Her first squeeze was hard, but I encouraged her. "That feels good, Daisy. Stroke him gently." 

Her small fist loosened its grip and slid up and down from my base, stopping short of the tip. I covered her fist with mine and brought her hand up and over the ridge to cover my sensitive head before moving back down. She had a nice rhythm going with just enough pressure by the time I released her hand. 

We soon established a rhythm with my finger fucking and her cock jacking. Both our hips bucked, no longer satisfied with our hands. 

I slipped out from under her body that was pinning down my lap and tugged on her legs until she was bent over the bed with her legs dangling over the side. I, in turn, kneeled before her sexy ass. 

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

“Please…” was all she could say. What other word was needed? And I was excited she was showing the confidence to ask for what she wanted. 

I spread her cheeks with my thumbs, then leaned in to take in the intimate view.

"You are so beautiful."

Her hand reached back and covered my hand on her ass. 

"I wish you could see how your tiny waist curves to your gorgeous ass." I kneaded her cheeks, and she moaned for me. 

I could no longer resist nestling my face in her crack to taste her asshole. Escalating gasps escaped her mouth while my tongue circled and then licked. She squirmed, not yet yielding to this new sensation, so my hands grasped her hips, holding her in place while I enlightened her ass to the pleasures of my mouth. 

After rimming her a good bit, I slid my hands underneath her mound, raising her ass so my mouth could more easily reach her pussy. She once again loudly released her held breath as I buried my face between her legs. My gentle tonguing of her ass turned into a voracious eating of her pussy. I was starving for it and needed her to know. 

"Oh… oh… oh…" she panted as her crotch mashed my face with her bucking. 

My fingers twiddled her clit while my mouth sucked on her lips, then I plunged my tongue back inside of her. My cock was painfully hard and screaming for its turn. 

Her cries grew closer together, and I didn't want her to cum yet, so I withdrew myself from between her legs. 

She looked back at me, a burning question on her face. "Did you like it?" 

"Did I like what?" 

"The taste of me." 

I stood, then flipped her over onto her back and leaned over her. 

"You taste like sex. Smell like sex. And it's intoxicating!" Then I lowered my face to within an inch of hers where she could smell herself on me. I kissed her so she could taste herself too. When I raised again, I found her smiling, and I returned my knowing smile. Her insecurities had been extinguished. 

I ran my hands from her neck, circled her nipples, then down her tummy to rest on her hips. She immediately splayed her legs wide, then hooked her feet around my ass, pulling me in closer. I smiled at her progression from shyness to boldness.

"Needy, are we?" 

She nodded, face flushed, knuckles white from twisting the comforter. 

"Use your words. What do you want, my sweet?" 

"I want your cock inside me."

"Be more specific. Where inside you?" 

"In here." Her hand patted her pussy. "In my pussy." She bit her lower lip and looked away as if she'd been bad. Uh oh, shy girl nice quite gone yet. 

I leaned forward, using my weight to press her into the mattress, and twisted my fingers in her hair to lift her head to mine. "Good girl," I whispered, reassuring her. We passionately kissed as I ground my cock against her cunt. 

"I need you!" she begged.

I pulled back and held my cock, stroking it, drawing her eyes to it, then began thumping it against her clit, and watching her eyes glaze over with arousal. 

"You like that?" 

"God, yes! Don't st…st…st…op!" 

I added two fingers inside her pussy and worked her over between her legs, not stopping until she screamed, "Fuck me!" 

These were the words I'd been waiting to hear. That desperation in her voice. She wore the same pleading look on her face that she wore that day in my office when she asked if I’d be the one to take her virginity. I’d told her I overheard her plans to lose her virginity and cautioned her about the possible consequences, but she wouldn’t be swayed. Finally, she blurted, “You do it then. I know you’ll take care of me.” And here we were…

I withdrew my fingers and grabbed the condom on the bed, and she watched me sheathe my cock with practiced ease. I poised my cock at her opening, waiting until her eyes once again found mine. 

"Will it hurt?"

"Yes," I answered, watching apprehension mixed with lust mark her face. "And then I'll make you forget the pain." 

I filled her with one deep thrust, thinking it best to rip off the bandaid. Her mouth fell open in a silent scream from the intrusion, and I comforted her, telling her she was a woman now… a beautiful woman. I held my position deep inside of her until she grew accustomed to my size and started moving her hips ever so slightly. I withdrew, then slowly pushed back inside, stretching her again, repeating the process until her body’s taut muscles relaxed. The worst was past, and I couldn’t wait for pleasure to take over. 

From my standing position, her tits were in full view. While slowly pumping inside her pussy, I gazed at her chest quickly rising and falling with aroused breaths. Her arousal absolutely fed mine. I massaged her fleshy breasts before moving to her nipples. Damn, her nipples were sensitive. She writhed as I pinched and pulled and twisted them. It was so hard for me not to grab her hips and jackhammer her delicate pussy, but I needed to keep this first time a more gentle fuck. Next time… but fuck! I shouldn’t be thinking about the next time, yet couldn’t help myself.

I varied my thrusts, watching her face respond to see which angles she liked best and which speeds. Fuck, her responsiveness was hot! When I recognized the tell-tale signs she was getting close, I straightened her legs, resting her feet on my shoulders. 

"I need you!" she wailed again, reaching one of her hands for mine.

I held hands with her for a bit before placing her hands on her breasts, freeing my thumbs to work together to strum her clit while I continued hammering her cunt. My balls hung heavy, and I struggled to stay my orgasm. 

When her back arched and her quivering legs stilled against my chest, I knew she was there… at that glorious peak... and my next push propelled her over the edge. Her screams accompanied her constricting pussy, which pushed me over the edge with her. I thrust through my own orgasm, filling my condom and wishing it was her pussy I was filling instead.

Once she regained her normal breathing, she whispered one word. 

"Again, Mr. Stephens." 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments