Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cock Sucker

"How I became a cock sucker"

60
11 Comments 11
6.2k Views 6.2k
5.3k words 5.3k words

It was a warm summer night in nineteen seventy-four, and I was sitting in the front seat of my boyfriend’s full-size Ford, making out. Earlier, we went to a drive-in for burgers and sodas, our usual Friday night date. While eating, Bob produced a small bottle of whiskey, adding it to our drinks. Before leaving the drive-in, Bob ordered two sodas to go.

Bob was twenty-four, almost four years older than me. We met in the building café where I worked and developed a friendship before he asked me for a date. I was enamored with him and agreed to a date. We went out several times before he kissed me the first time. While I had dated other boys, my sexual experience was limited. One other boy I dated felt me up over my clothes but broke up when I wouldn’t go further. After dating for two months, I didn’t complain when Bob massaged my breasts.

As our session heated, Bob undid the buttons of my blouse, pulled the tails out of my shorts, and spread my shirt open. He gazed at my bra-covered breasts, then looked into my eyes.

“You have great boobs, Laura,” Bob said. This was the first time he opened my shirt.

“Thanks,” I said.

Placing his hands on my breasts, he massaged them. I pressed my mouth to his, kissing him as he moved a hand behind me. Bob rubbed my back for a moment, felt him fumbling with the clasp of my bra, then it went slack. When he pushed my bra up, exposing my boobs, I gasped. Covered my boobs with his hands, caressing my bare flesh.

Bob broke our kiss, leaned back, and looked at my chest. I was afraid he wouldn’t like my softball-sized breasts, but I needn’t worry. A smile grew on his face as he removed my blouse and bra. Dropping his head, he kissed my boobs, then sucked one of my nipples, causing a tingling between my legs.

“Is this okay?” Bob asked while looking into my eyes.

I nodded. “Yes.”

Bob returned his mouth to my boob and sucked my nipple while I held his head against my chest. After a few moments, he stopped, sat back, and handed me my soda. I drank the whiskey-laced cola, feeling it warm me.

We rested for a few minutes, then picked up where we’d left off. Bob alternated between sucking my nipples and kissing me. Before the end of our date, I came from his attention to my breasts.

Our next date was a repeat of the last one. The only difference was while kissing my naked breasts, Bob rubbed my pussy through my shorts. When I came, I thought I’d pass out. I played with myself, but the feeling of Bob’s hand rubbing my pussy was more intense.

Later, as I lay in bed reading one of my romance novels, I ran my fingers through my dark pubic hair and rubbed my naked pussy, wondering how it would feel to have Bob touch me. I decided I would welcome his hand in my pants if he wanted to touch me. The steamy scenes in the stories fueled my thoughts regarding sex.

When I inserted two fingers into my pussy, I winced. My hymen was still partly intact and pinched when I pressed against it. I used tampons, so there was an opening. However, it wasn’t big enough to accept the two digits I tried to use to penetrate me.

While toying with the membrane guarding my virginity, I thought about the first time I’d have sex, knowing it would hurt. As I thought about it, I realized it might take away the pleasure. I went to my bathroom, drew a bath, stripped, and settled into the tub. Resting against the back of the tub, I toyed with my breasts and pussy. As I played, I felt myself becoming turned on.

When my orgasm approached, I shoved my ring and middle fingers into my pussy. I gasped, feeling the stinging sensation of my hymen ripping. Keeping my hand still, I held my fingers inside me, waiting for the throbbing to stop. Glancing down, I noticed the pink water between my legs.

I played with myself for the remainder of the week when I went to bed. Finding my fingers weren’t enough, I used the handle of my hairbrush in my pussy. My favorite way to masturbate was on my hand and knees, drilling myself with the thick handle of the brush. I was happy my parents slept in a bedroom on the first floor, leaving the second floor to me. My brother used to have one of the two bedrooms upstairs, but he was in the service.

My best friend Kim asked me if I wanted to meet after work Wednesday evening. I told her I would and agreed to meet at one of the local bars for happy hour. She attended college out of state, so I hadn’t seen her for months but was home for the summer.

“Hi, Laura, over here,” Kim called out when I entered the bar.

“Hi, Kim. How’s it going?” I said as I sat at the table.

“I’m doing great. How about you?”

“I’m dating a guy I met at work. Bob and I go out on Friday night. Are you still seeing Steve?”

Kim and Steve started dating after high school and have been together since.

“Yes. Steve comes to school almost every weekend.” Kim stopped talking when a server came to the table to take our drink orders. “He gets a motel room, and we seldom leave except to eat.”

Kim told me she and Steve shared their virginity before she left for school. I never asked her for details. The server delivered our drinks, then left us alone.

Leaning closer, Kim said, “So, how is Bob’s dick? Does he have a nice one?”

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen it.”

“Really? How long have you two been dating?”

“We’ve been going out for about three months. We make out, and Bob feels me up, but that’s it.” Kim listened as I gave her details of what Bob and I did together.

“Damn, Laura, you better get with the program, or your boyfriend will find someone else. You shouldn’t leave him high and dry after he gets you off.”

“How long did you date Steve before you guys did anything?”

Kim chuckled, looked around, and said, “Steve felt me up on our second date, and I jacked him off the fourth time we went out. On our fifth date, I gave him a blowjob. We fucked two weeks later.”

“He didn’t force you, did he?” I asked.

Kim laughed and shook her head. “Hell no! I liked him and didn’t want Steve to go out with other girls. My sister told me it was the golden rule of sex.”

When I scrunched my brow, Kim said, “You know. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If your boyfriend gets you off, it’s only fair you do the same for him. Besides, sex is fun.”

While talking, the server came to the table, and we ordered another drink. Kim and I sipped our cocktails as she gave me details of what she and Steve did together. When I asked about oral sex, she chuckled.

“Oral sex is the best. I love giving and receiving,” Kim said.

Kim and I ordered dinner. We spent the evening discussing her relationship with Steve, among other things. By the time we left the bar, I had more questions than answers. The descriptions of sex Kim related were like some I’d read in the stories I read.

On Friday, after work, I stood in my bedroom wrapped in a towel. I’d showered and fixed my light brown hair, pulling it into a ponytail. Now I needed to decide on my outfit. In the past, I always wore a blouse and shorts or jeans. This night, I decided on a halter top and skirt. Since meeting with Kim, my mind spun. Some of the things she said made sense.

Not long after graduating, I decided to get birth control. I didn’t have a boyfriend at the time but wanted to be prepared if and when I decided to have sex. I wasn’t sure if or when I would have sex with Bob. There were two things I knew for sure. I wouldn’t become pregnant and didn’t want my first time in a car.

Bob smiled when he picked me up. It was the first time I had worn a skirt on a date.

“You look great tonight, Laura,” Bob said after getting into his car.

“Thanks.”

We went for a ride, then Bob pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant. He held my door while I exited the car, took my hand, and led me into the building. It was different from the drive-in restaurants we usually went to.

Bob and I ordered drinks and our meals. While eating, we made small talk. I told him about my brother, and he told me about his family. I learned he was the oldest of three and had a sister and brother. We talked about our jobs and some of the things we liked to do. Bob told me he enjoyed bowling and was in a league. I said I spent my free time at home, reading and watching television.

When we left the restaurant, Bob stopped for sodas before driving to the secluded area where we parked. He mixed whiskey in our sodas, then gave me one. As we sipped our drinks, he moved next to me. We placed our drinks on the dash a few minutes later, came together, and kissed.

Bob removed my halter top and kissed my braless breasts. I held his head, moaning as he sucked my nipples, put a hand on my leg, and slid it under my skirt. When his fingers pressed against my crotch, I opened my legs. Bob rubbed my crotch the last time we went out, but it was over my shorts. The feeling of his fingers against the gusset of my nylon panties was more intense.

After rubbing me for a few minutes, Bob removed his mouth from my breast and kissed me. As his tongue went into my mouth, he slipped his fingers into the leg opening of my panties. I moaned and gasped as someone else touched my bare pussy for the first time. While stroking my pussy, Bob pulled his head back and looked into my eyes. I smiled and spread my legs, letting him know I enjoyed what he was doing.

When he kissed me again, I put my hand on his thigh. Remembering my conversation with Kim, I moved my hand up until I felt his stiff cock, flattened my hand, and rubbed him. While we maintained our kiss, Bob slipped his finger into my pussy. I groaned and gripped his crotch as his finger moved deeper.

As Bob fingered my pussy, Kim’s words echoed in my mind. “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” I moved my hands to Bob’s waistband, undid his belt, unbuttoned his slacks, and lowered his zipper. Reaching into the gap, I discovered Bob wasn’t wearing underwear and felt his bare cock.

None of the stories I read could have prepared me for the feeling of Bob’s cock. I curled my fingers around his shaft, moving my hand up and down. He shoved his finger deeper into my pussy, threw his head back, and moaned.

I glanced down and noticed my skirt had risen, and my pink panties were exposed. Bob put his arm around my shoulder, dropped his hand to my breast, massaged it while his finger moved in my pussy, then looked at my hand stroking his cock. The full moon provided enough light to see his genitals. I didn’t think I could be more turned on when Bob added a second finger to my pussy and rubbed my clit with his thumb, sending me higher.

Bob rolled toward me, held my head, and kissed me as my orgasm hit me like a freight train. As my body shook, I felt my pussy quiver and contract around his fingers. While my climax rumbled through me, I felt his cock swell, looked down, and watched his semen shooting out. His spend hit my leg and coated my hand.

“Oh shit, that’s so good,” Bob said. He removed his hand from my crotch.

“What you did was good too.” I chuckled. “I made a mess.”

“Baby, you can make a mess anytime you want. That was the best hand job I’ve had.”

Bob leaned across me, opened the glove box, and searched for napkins. I ensured he wasn’t watching while I licked his semen from my fingers, discovering the taste wasn’t what I expected. Kim said she liked the taste and texture when Steve came in her mouth. I agreed with her.

After cleaning up, Bob and I relaxed while drinking our spiked soda. He repeated what he said about the hand job, and I told him I liked it when he fingered me. A few minutes later, we dressed, and Bob took off. We made out in my driveway for a while, then he said he had to leave. I kissed him, saying I’d see him at lunch on Monday.

When I crawled into bed, I smiled. I didn’t need to play with myself after my date. I helped Mom clean the house on Saturday, did several loads of laundry, then went to my room. While putting away my underwear, I decided to go shopping. I wanted to get sexier bras and panties. Up until then, I bought underwear based on function. My bras were plain white cotton garments, like most of my panties.

At the mall, I selected colorful bikini panties and bras. When I tried the bras, I found my size changed from thirty-four B to thirty-four C. After picking my new underwear, I looked for new dresses and skirts. I didn’t need work clothing but wanted something to wear when I went out. I flipped through the racks and picked items based on how sexy they were and how easy to remove.

While putting my new things away, I thought about my feelings for Bob. We had been dating for almost four months, and I was falling for him. After our last date, I decided I was ready to accelerate our relationship.

I selected a cute blue sundress to wear over my power blue panties and bra for our date the following Friday night. Standing in my room, I looked at myself in the full-length mirror before buttoning the front of the dress. Grinning, I felt I looked sexy and hoped Bob would think so too. When I buttoned my dress, I left the top and bottom two buttons undone. While I fully intended to return home a virgin, I planned to go further than our previous dates.

Bob arrived on time. I went out, opened the door, and slid into the front seat, moving to the middle. He put his arm around me and took off. Like on our last date, Bob took me to a restaurant rather than the drive-in. We chit-chatted as usual, but my thoughts were about what would follow.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

When we finished eating, Bob asked if I wanted another drink.

“Why don’t we get sodas and make our own?” I said.

“Sounds good to me, Laura. What would you like to do tonight?”

I chuckled and winked. Bob smiled, paid the bill, and we left. He went to a drive-through at a fast-food restaurant, bought two large sodas, and headed for our private parking place. Sitting next to Bob, I rubbed my hand on his leg. It was the first time I’d seen him wear shorts.

Bob parked the car in our spot, rolled the windows down, and fixed our drinks. It was early, and because of daylight savings time, it would be light for a couple of hours.

“Is your dress new?” Bob said.

“Yes. Do you like it?”

“I do. You look sexy.”

I smiled. “Thanks.”

I took a drink, sucking the whiskey and soda through the straw. Bob drank some from his cup, removed our lids, and added more booze.

“This is strong,” I said after drinking some of it.

“Is it too strong?”

“No. It’s fine.”

I placed my cup on the dash, twisted toward Bob, and unfastened three of the top buttons, exposing my bra. Bob put his cup next to mine, leaned closer, and slipped his hand into my dress. We kissed while he moved his hand from one boob to the other. I moaned into his mouth, held his head, and stabbed my tongue against his. When I unbuttoned his shirt, he did the same to my dress. Once my dress was open, Bob leaned back and looked at my new panties and bra. He ran his fingertip over the top edge of my bra, causing me to tingle.

Bob and I came together, pressing our chests together. I ran my hand under his shirt, stroking his back. As we kissed, he put a hand behind me and unhooked my bra. Once my bra was loose, Bob moved it above my breasts, broke our kiss, and sucked one of my nipples.

I ran my fingers through Bob’s hair, pressing his head against my chest. He moved a hand to my hip and rubbed me. After a few minutes, we stopped to have a sip of our drinks. I put my cup on the dash, shrugged my dress off my shoulders, and removed my bra.

The smile on Bob’s face told me he liked me sitting in just my bikini panties. I couldn’t explain why but I was perfectly comfortable exposing myself. Over the past week, I decided to go further than we had. Every night, I skimmed my romance novels, looking for passages regarding sex, oral sex in particular. I had a pretty good idea of how to do it from reading, but there’s nothing like hands-on experience.

I watched Bob’s eyes scan my nearly naked body. He put a hand on one of my breasts, ran his thumb over my nipple, then moved it down to my stomach. As his hand approached the waistband of my panties, he pressed his mouth to mine and kissed me. I moaned when his fingers dipped into my panties and stroked my pubic hair.

While Bob rubbed my mons, I reached for his shorts, unfastened them, and lowered the zipper. I put my hand into his shorts, feeling his hard-on unfettered by underwear. Our kisses intensified as we used our hands to explore. I stroked his cock while he lowered his hand, causing me to spread my legs.

Breaking our kiss, I looked at my hand stroking Bob’s dick. When I pushed my hand down, about two inches of his cock extended past my fist. His fingers found my clit, rubbing it as our passion rose. Taking a deep breath, I leaned over and covered the head of his cock with my mouth.

Holding his glans in my mouth, I used my tongue to rub the rubbery head, testing the texture. Bob slipped a finger into me as I became accustomed to having a cock in my mouth and moved his finger, making my pussy tingle. Removing my hand from his shaft, I took about half of his cock into my mouth. A flurry of thought ran through my head as I bobbed my head and applied suction.

At first, I felt indifferent to having Bob’s cock in my mouth. I thought about several passages from my novels, cupped his hairy balls, and rolled them in my hand. The longer I sucked his cock, the more I liked it.

I removed Bob’s cock, looked at him, and said, “Am I doing it right? This is my first time.”

Bob ran his fingers through my hair and smiled. “It’s incredible, Laura.”

Fueled by his compliment, I took his cock into my mouth and bobbed my head. Bob’s finger in my pussy distracted me, so I grabbed his wrist and removed his hand from my panties. My mouth watered, coating his cock as I experimented with my first attempt at oral sex. I tested my ability to take as much of his cock as possible, finding it didn’t bother me when it hit the opening of my throat or the gagging it caused. Bob guided my head while the sound of my slurping and moans echoed.

When I heard Bob say, “Oh my god, I’m going to come.” I had a decision to make. Based on what I had read, I could pull my mouth off his cock or let him come with it in my mouth. Remembering the taste of his semen when I licked my hand after jacking him off, I chose the latter.

Bob warned me again, but I remained steadfast in my resolve to take my first attempt at oral sex to fruition. I increased the speed of my bobbing head and suction, felt his cock swell, and felt the first surge of cum splatter against the back of my mouth. While it surprised me, it wasn’t bad, so I kept sucking his cock as the next spurts shot into my mouth.

Bob’s cock stopped pulsing, so I removed my mouth, sat up, and swirled his cum around the inside of my mouth. I tested the taste and texture of the thick substance before swallowing his spend.

“Wow, that was great. You’re good at giving head,” Bob said.

I grinned while accepting his praise. “Thank you. I’m glad you liked it.”

Bob chuckled. “Are you sure this was your first time?” I nodded. “I guess you’re a natural. I can’t believe you swallowed.”

I shrugged, grabbed my drink, and sucked the whiskey and soda through the straw. It wasn’t that I minded the taste of his cum. I was thirsty.

A few moments later, Bob started running his hands over my body. We kissed as he put his hand into my panties and found my opening. After fingering me for a few minutes, he gripped the waistband and tugged.

“I’m not going to fuck you, Bob. I don’t want to lose my virginity in a car.”

Bob smiled and nodded. “Okay. Maybe we can rent a room for a night one day.”

“Maybe.”

Bob worked my panties down my legs and removed them. He turned until my back was against the door, put my left foot on the back of the seat and my right on the floor. Gazing at my splayed legs, he slipped a finger into my pussy and massaged one of my breasts. I didn’t expect it when he lowered his head and licked my pussy. I writhed on the seat as Bob fingered me and used his tongue on my labia and clit. I was close to coming when he added a second finger and pumped my pussy while flicking his tongue against my clit.

My orgasm was more intense than any I’d had prior. Bob removed his fingers from my pussy as I came down and helped me sit up. He kissed me, then handed me my drink. I sucked the cool liquid as my body quivered in the afterglow of my climax.

“Holy shit! What the hell did you do to me?” I said.

Bob chuckled. “I tried to make you feel as good as you made me feel.”

“You certainly succeeded, Bob. I’ve never come as hard.” I chuckled. “You have a talented tongue and fingers.”

We hugged and kissed while I thought about how much I enjoyed oral sex, both giving and receiving. I put my hand between Bob’s legs, curled my fingers around his cock, and stroked him, feeling it expand.

As I pumped my hand on his cock, I broke our kiss, looked into his eyes, and said, “Can I give you another blowjob?”

“Baby, you can suck my cock anytime you want.”

We shifted so I could kneel on the floor and get between Bob’s legs. It was still light enough for me to see his genitals. Taking my time, I looked at his stiff cock and balls. I leaned forward, ran my tongue around his glans, then pushed his cock against his stomach. Flattening my tongue, I licked his shaft from his balls to the head.

Gazing into Bob’s eyes, I straightened his cock, covered it with my mouth, and slowly engulfed him. Seeing his smile excited me as I bobbed my head, taking his entire member into my mouth. I played with his balls and used my tongue to rub his dick as I gave him a sloppy blowjob.

Bob lasted longer the second time I sucked his cock. I wasn’t sure how long I blew him before he came, but it was much longer than the first time. After he came, I sat back to show him his cum before swallowing. He smiled, pulled me onto the seat, and I sat next to him.

“Damn! You’re wild, Laura. How do you know so much about giving head?”

I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth, savoring the taste of Bob’s cum. Giggling, I said, “I read about it in my novels. Some of the things the authors write are very descriptive. As detailed as they are, it’s nothing like the real thing.”

“Does it mean you like giving head?”

“I love it, Bob,” I said.

While we dressed, I thought about the evening and how much I liked oral sex. Before that night, I wondered what sucking cock would be like and discovered my ideas paled compared to the real thing.

After Bob took me home, I went to my room, stripped, and got into bed. I rubbed my pussy, trying to replay the feeling of Bob going down on me, but the memory of me sucking his cock pushed the thought out of my head.

When we met for lunch on Monday, I took him to the parking garage, got into his car, and blew him. After ingesting his cum, we went to the café to eat. Bob and I repeated Monday for the rest of the week. He picked me up on Friday for our date, went to a restaurant, then parked.

Bob and I started making out, but after a few minutes, I removed my clothing and took his cock out. Kneeling on the seat, I sucked his cock until he came. He went down on me, giving me an orgasm, but I thought about blowing him again while he licked and fingered my pussy.

After I blew Bob the second time, we sat next to each other while I ran my hand around his balls, and he rubbed my breasts.

“What do you think about getting a motel room next Friday? We could check in after work and spend the night,” Bob asked.

“It sounds like fun.”

Bob smiled. “Great. I’ll reserve a room for us. We can have some fun, go out to eat, then return to the room.”

Nodding, I leaned over and took Bob’s flaccid cock into my mouth. I sucked him, hoping he would get hard again. After a few minutes, he pulled me off.

“Sorry, but I’m not going to be ready for a while. After two blowjobs, I’m done until I recover.”

I leaned back, spread my legs, and said, “I’m not. Will you eat me again?”

Bob got between my legs and used his mouth and fingers to make me come. Once I was sated, we dressed, and he took me home. We kissed in front of the house before he said he had to go.

After getting ready for bed, I thought about what would happen next Friday. I agreed to go to a motel with Bob and knew I wouldn’t be a virgin when we finished. While I loved sucking his cock, I was ready to take things to the next level.

Sitting at the table on Sunday morning, I shared the newspaper with my parents. Dad read a section, gave it to Mom, then I read it before moving on. As I read the paper, I saw the engagement announcements.

My stomach churned, and my body stiffened when I read the announcement for Bob and his wife-to-be. Mom asked what was wrong, and I told her everything was okay. I felt a myriad of emotions run through me. After a moment, I grabbed the paper and went to my room.

I reread the announcement several times while thinking about my relationship with Bob. My feelings for him grew while we dated, and I discovered the joy of oral sex. My emotion changed to anger as I thought about my naivety. While we dated, it was always the same. The only thing Bob and I did together on our Friday night dates was to go eat, then park. By the time I calmed down, I had realized the only thing I would miss was sex.

While doing my weekend chores, I thought about how I would confront Bob. I knew we were finished and wouldn’t go out again. Before putting the paper in the recycling bin, I clipped the announcement and put it in my purse.

When I met Bob on Monday, we went outside, heading for the parking garage as we had done the past week. Before going in, I removed the announcement from my purse and handed it to Bob.

“Do you care to explain this?” I said as he unfolded the clipping.

The color drained from Bob’s face as he looked at the paper. He shuddered, hemmed, and hawed while trying to say something.

Looking at me, Bob said, “I’m sorry.”

“You’re sorry? Is that the best you can do, Bob? You’ve been using me for the past few months. What’s the matter? Doesn’t your girlfriend get you off?”

“I don’t know what to tell you, Laura. I like you.”

“You just want me for sex, Bob. I should have realized it when the only thing we did together was eat and fool around.”

“It’s not like that. My girlfriend and I have an understanding.”

I laughed. “Oh really? She doesn’t care if you let another woman suck your cock, or have you go down on her? Am I the only girl you’re cheating on her with, or do you have others? Does she have a man taking care of her on Friday nights?

“You know what? I don’t care, Bob. We’re finished, and I don’t want to see you again. I hope you and your girlfriend are happy together.”

Before Bob could respond, I walked away, leaving him stuttering and saying he was sorry. As I headed into the building, I looked at the men in the hallway. Laughing, I realized there were other cocks.

After all, I was a cock sucker.

Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments