Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Josie Part 2

"Josie makes a decision that will change her life."

17
17 Comments 17
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

I put my head down on Mr. John's knee, thinking about what he was asking of me. 'Did I want to stop? Was I ready to go home and for this magical evening to end? What more could I feel tonight?'

He gently stroked my hair as everyone patiently awaited my decision. This was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I leaned back on my heels, wiping my tears away. 

"Sir, if you will still show me tonight I want to continue. I want to feel that amazing feeling again."

Mr. John smiled at me, "Are you sure, darling? I don't want any pressure on you."

"Yes, sir. I'm sure," I replied.

Kitty and Sunny led me to a bed. I lay down and they lifted my arms above my head securing them with soft cuffs. Then they spread my legs open and secured them to the bed. Lastly, they placed a blindfold over my eyes. 

Kitty said, "Are you okay, baby girl?"

I whispered, "Yes."

"Good girl, you are going to feel everything that is happening to you in extremes. Just relax and let go. You will feel and do great."

With that final word, she kissed me hard. I felt another set of hands which I guessed were Sunny's kneading my breasts. My nipples were hard as there was a girl sucking on each one. My pussy was getting moist as I pulled on the restraints. 

Sunny whispered, "Relax, baby we are getting you ready."

I felt one of them kiss me lower down my stomach to my mound. She didn’t go right for my pussy but instead kissed up my inner thighs. I could smell the aroma of sweet sex above me and stuck out my tongue. I tasted one of the girls as she lowered herself on my face. My tongue darted up to lap at her slick slit and receive her sweet juices. 

Between my legs, I realized it was Kitty as she blew on my pussy before opening me up like a flower. She was very gentle, running her fingers along my labia and across my slit. She then pressed her fingers inside of me. She stretched me slowly, scissoring her fingers as she moved them in and out. Above me, I licked Sunny, sticking my tongue into her slit tasting her sweet nectar. She was grinding her pussy on my face using my tongue to fuck herself. I licked her until she drenched me with her cum.

Kitty licked all around as she fingered my moist sex. She licked down over my anus making it really wet. Then she pressed a finger just barely into my rose as she sucked my clit into her mouth.

I abandoned my body to them while pulling on my restraints: yelling, moaning, "ahhh fuck, yes, oh god."

My orgasm hit me and I squirted on Kitty’s face. She kept licking my sensitive clit and pumping her fingers in and out of my moist cunt. 

I heard a deep command, "Enough, leave us now. All of you, go."

I got nervous thinking I had done something wrong as Mr. John released my hands and legs. He removed the blindfold and helped me sit up. Bringing a glass to my lips he told me to drink. It was cold water which I sipped slowly, the cool liquid felt good as it soothed my throat. 

"Baby, you've pleased me very much tonight. I think you are ready to be pleasured by a man. Would you like that?"

"Yes, sir. I would love to feel what a man can do to me." I answered.

"Come here then and undress me." He ordered.

Excitedly, I got off the bed and helped him take off his jacket. Then I opened the buttons of his shirt. I pulled it out of his pants and opened it up, his broad chest made my stomach tighten. I slid it over his shoulders and off.

Next, I removed his shoes. Kneeling before him I opened his belt and undid his pants. As I pushed them over his hips I could see the bulge in his silk boxers and my mouth started to water. Pressing my fingers under the band I slowly pushed them over his muscular legs.

His erection was thick and long. He was at least seven inches and I didn't think my whole hand would fit around him. I was excited and nervous. 'How would that fit and feel up my tight pussy,' I wondered? Once his clothes were off, I looked up at him from my kneeling position to await his instructions. 

"Baby what do you want to do?" He asked, trying to calm my nerves. 

"Can I touch you, sir? You're so very large."

"Of course you may, darling. I want you comfortable and ready."

I leaned up on my knees and took him in my hand, I slid it back and forth like I saw Kitty do earlier with Alex. He was very hard yet his skin was soft and velvety. He also was completely shaved, he didn’t have any hair on his cock or his balls. I pulled the skin up and down with my hand, slowly running my hand along his shaft. As his purple knob started to get shiny from his slit I leaned forward and tasted him. I ran my tongue over his slit then around his mushroom head. Opening my mouth wide I wrapped my lips around the head. I could not go very deep as he was too thick but I slowly moved up and down as I reached under for his balls to fondle them. 

"Mmmm. Baby, you're a fast learner and a great cocksucker. I knew you would be a good girl."

His praise made me continue to suck him harder and faster. He put his hand in my hair and started guiding me, slowing me down, showing me he was in control here. 

"Easy, baby. We have all night."

After a few minutes, he stopped me and led me to the bed. He directed me onto my knees placing a pillow under me. He rubbed my ass cheeks and moved his fingers to my dripping hole. Then he said something that shocked me and really turned me on. 

"Look at you baby, a dripping slut. Your cunt is so wet waiting for my hard cock to fill it." 

Surprised by his words and how much I liked them, I remembered some of the stories I found on that site and asked him, "Sir, will you make me your slut? Show me what it's like. Please, sir will you fuck me with your hard cock?"

He climbed on the bed behind me taking his cock in hand he rubbed it in my juices. I braced myself waiting as he lined his hard cock with my wet slit and pressed forward. My folds opened around him and he pressed in more deeply. I felt as if I was being split open as he thrust deeper still.

He stopped and slowly backed out and suddenly pushed again past my barrier. I let out a yell as he pushed in all the way. His cock was buried inside me and he just held motionless buried in my hot wet pussy. I felt so full and there were tears rolling down my cheeks. As he started to move again the pain turned to pleasure and soon I was moving with him pushing back against his every thrust. He reached below me and pinched my clit. Taking my hand, he placed it on my pussy and ordered me to rub myself as he fucked me harder and harder.

"You're so tight, slut. You feel amazing. Cum for me, baby."

I rubbed my clit as he held my hips moving in and out faster and faster. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and my toes began to curl. My body started to convulse my pussy tightening like a vice around him. I lost all sense of time and space the only reality left to me between my outspread thighs. I started squirting my juices all over him.

I heard myself yell, "oh fuck, oh gawd, ohhh, ahhh..." 

He slammed into me one last time before he pulled out and sprayed his hot cum all over my ass. I fell forward exhausted. He lay beside me and cradled me in his arms.

Slowly I drifted off to sleep as he whispered in my ear. "You are a beautiful woman, darling. I've changed my mind. I don't want you for the club I want you to be mine." 

In my haze, I thought I was dreaming, not sure that I heard his words correctly or even what they meant. I fell asleep aching everywhere but feeling exhilarated. Alive. 'I'm Josie, not Chloe's sister.' 

When I woke up I was disoriented and parched.

nurbanuu33
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nurbanuu33

Mr. John was beside me in a chair. He handed me a cold bottle of water. I swallowed some quickly wetting my dry throat. Looking around, I realized I was not in the same room as earlier. I was lying on a soft bed.

"Darling, how are you feeling?" Mr. John smiled. 

Moving my legs slowly, "I'm very stiff everywhere. Where are we and how did we get here?"

"Beautiful girl, this is my suite above the club. I carried you here to rest peacefully. I have a shower if you'd like to use it."

Wrapping the sheet around me I carefully got out of the bed. He watched me with hunger in his eyes. 

I stood before him, letting the sheet fall to the floor.  "Would you join me in the shower?"

Pulling me into his lap, I straddled him. He put his hands on my cheeks and gently kissed me as I had never been kissed before. He traced my lips with his tongue, before nipping gently. Just when I thought he was done he pressed his tongue into my mouth and slowly explored the dark passage. His hands were on my hips just gently kneading, not touching anywhere else. It was just a slow passionate kiss. This caused butterflies to flutter in my stomach and my pussy started tingling.

As my nipples hardened he continued to kiss me. Our lips were a perfect match as he pressed gentle kisses on them. Sliding his hands up my spine and into my hair he took the kisses to another level now our tongues danced and swirled together. He began kissing along my jawline up to my ear gently licking my earlobe.  

"Josie, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You are special and a beacon that shines so bright from within," he whispered. 

Then he kissed down my neck and up the other side to the other ear. 

He now whispered, "I'm a selfish man and do not want to share you with anyone. I want you for myself. I want to teach you and cherish you and help you unleash the passion I see in your eyes.” 

His words were like a gentle caress washing over me. I absorbed them and focused on what he was saying. 'This smart, sexy man wanted me, Josie.' I lifted up on my toes and held his hard cock at my entrance. I slowly slid down with my tight walls around him.

I leaned forward and whispered, "Yes, Sir, more than anything I want to be yours. This feels perfect."

I slowly moved my hips around and down until he was buried deep inside and my bare cheeks were resting on his thighs. As the words sank in, he smiled and started moving with me, in our own special dance to the music of our hearts. We knew we had lots of details to work out but this felt right. I was where I belonged. This man was going to be in my future helping me learn and grow as much as I wanted to learn and grow at Berkely. 

We continued to make slow passionate love as he massaged my full breasts and sucked on my nipples while kneading them together. I placed my hands on his shoulders and begin riding him harder. I could feel his cock deep in my abdomen hitting me in that perfect spot. Moaning loudly my first orgasm hit me. John kissed me hard and stood with me still on his cock. He lay me on the bed and began pumping some more. Lifting my legs and spreading my thighs up to his shoulders, he reached down and pressed his thumb on my clit.

"Oh, gawd! Oh, fuck yes, that feels so good. Oh, ahhh… yesss," I kept yelling and moaning as another orgasm hit me. 

His thumb kept me in orgasmic bliss, he pulled out and rolled me over. Kissing up my spine he grabbed a bottle from the side table and I felt a cool gel slide down over my ass crack. He leaned over me, still circling my clit to keep me in a state of bliss. Then with his other hand, he gently pressed a finger into my rose. I did not stop him although I let out a small whimper. He pushed his finger in past my barrier until I began to relax. Then he leaned back and directed his hard shaft at my last virgin hole. The head popped in as I let out a squeal.

Holding completely still, he whispered, "Relax darling, this will feel as good as all the rest. Come on baby give me the last of your virginity. I am claiming you as mine."

With these words, my body began to relax. He pressed deeper and slowly an inch at a time till he was fully seated in my ass. I began to press back, the pain turns to pleasure and I wanted all of him.

With hands on my hips, he started to move slowly in and out, saying. "Ah baby, you're so fucking tight. Wow, I'm not gonna last long. You feel fucking amazing."

With these words he started to pulse inside my ass, shooting rope after rope of warm cum inside me.

I felt him throbbing, I reached down, touching my sensitive button and sent myself into another orgasm. "Oh god. Oh yesss. You feel so good in my ass. Ahhh"

We fell forward on the bed as he stayed inside of me for a few more minutes before he slowly started to soften. Cum began to leak out of me and onto the sheets. After a while, John picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. Starting the shower, he climbed in with me. The warm water flowed from the jets around us, he began to massage my muscles loosening any that felt tight from all the unfamiliar activity. He took a washcloth, gently washing my body taking care of any sore spots. As I rinsed off he quickly washed then wrapped me in a towel. He dried me from head to toe before carrying me back to the bed. 

Retrieving a glass of iced water he took a sip and handed it to me. I sipped the water as he spread my legs apart placing gentle kisses on my inner thighs. When he stopped at my bald mound I waited, while anticipating his next move. Taking his fingers he spread my lips wide before pressing his cool tongue to my warm pussy. The ice in his mouth slid into my wet hole as I squirmed. 

"Some ice to ease your soreness, darling," he said with a smirk. "I'm going to kiss you all better. Would you like that, baby?"

"Mmm," I moaned unable to make a coherent sentence as he continued to lick all around.

Holding my legs wide he lifted me slightly, pressing his tongue to my rosebud. 

"Ahhh fuck," I yelled, "mmm."

He continued licking all around from my anus to my clit, before sucking my clit into his mouth and inserting a finger into my warm wet slit. My hips started bucking off the bed as I ground my pussy into his face. Holding the headboard above me, I squirmed and shook as he held me as still as possible and he fucked me with his tongue. 

"Ahhh, oh god. Fuck, yess! Ohhh, ohh. Yes!" I moaned and screamed. My orgasm was building and he was relentless. Nipping at my lips and thrusting two fingers in and out making my body shake uncontrollably.

My stomach tightened as I began to cum. I saw flashes of light before my eyes and John leaned over me pressing his hard cock into my dripping cunt. He thrust hard and fast. My walls contracted around him and I didn't know if I was having one long orgasm or several smaller ones.

He kept fucking me harder and harder until finally he grasped my tits and pushed balls deep in my sopping pussy before pulling out and directing his cock to my mouth to catch his cum as it spurted out. I opened wide, taking what I could and leaned up licking the rest off of him. When he was finally spent I gently placed a kiss on his swollen knob.

He kissed me deeply before turning me in his arms till we were spooned and we fell into a blissful sleep, sated and exhausted. 

I had become Josie, a beautiful butterfly out of her cocoon.

 

 

*Author's note: I would like to thank the amazing ChrisM for taking the time to edit my words.* 

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments