Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Apologize

"Sometimes just saying sorry isn't enough"

45
14 Comments 14
27.3k Views 27.3k
9.7k words 9.7k words
My name is Kate; I am twenty-four years old and work in a local bank. After completing my studies, I moved to the city and for the first few months, I lived here alone. Jason is my neighbor's son. His mother owns a company and spends a lot of time away from home conducting business tours. Whenever she is out of town, Jason, who is younger than I am, moves in with me and I take care of him. To be honest, if I calculated the number of days he's in his home, it would probably equal two or two and half months. Even though he is no relation to me, I feel responsible for him. However, he considers me as his friend, and nothing else, and gets angry if I act like his mother or sister. If I need to talk to him, I have to do it as a friend.

I love Jason very much. He means the world to me because he is different than any other guy I’ve ever known. He's just 16 years old but he knows me better than anyone does. He is always there to cheer me up when I am sad, and tries to help me in every possible way. However, one day everything changed between us.

It was unlike any other normal night. I received a text message from my best friend about a party at her house. She wanted me to meet a person who could help me get a better job. I like to be the center of attraction at parties, so I took a long time to get ready. I wore a white blouse that had a tailored fit. It wasn't exactly see-through, but when I looked in the mirror, the outline of my black bra was clearly visible. Because it was a tailored fit, I left the top buttons undone to reveal my ample cleavage. The black split crotch panties left my pussy clearly visible. Then I slipped on a pair of tight white trousers. I thought they were too tight, so I exchanged them for a white skirt that buttoned down the front. When I fastened the top three buttons and sat down on the bed, the skirt fell open and barely covered my pussy. My complexion is dark and tanned so I didn't need tights or stockings. I finished the outfit with black high-heeled shoes and went downstairs.

Jason was sitting on the sofa watching basketball. He looked at me as I entered.

"How do I look, dear? " I asked, spinning around so he could see me from all sides.

As usual, his simple comment was, "Like always! Beautiful." Jason never used the words sexy or hot, so I had no choice but to accept the word beautiful. Even that simple one word compliment meant a lot to me, because I knew that he sincerely meant it. I can’t call him a nerd because he was not a bookworm, yet he took his studies very seriously. He never went to parties or dated any girl in his class. I guess except for me, there was no other girl in his life.

"Okay, dear. I won’t be able to make it home early so don’t wait for me. You be sure to have dinner on time. There is food in the fridge that is already cooked; you just have to warm it up," I said as I left the house.

I was at the party and was busy talking with my friend, when I got a call from an unknown number. When I answered, a man’s voice told me that he was Jason’s friend. When I asked him the reason for calling me, he told me that he saw Jason making out with a boy today in school, and he thought that I should know about it. When I tried to ask his name, he disconnected the call. It really freaked me out. I felt that it was not true; but the caller had planted the seed of doubt in my mind so I was not sure. I decided that I would talk to Jason about it after I returned home. When I tried to tell my friend that I needed to leave, she wouldn’t listen to me, instead she insisted that I stay a little while longer and have a few drinks with her. I’m not usually a drinker, but after drinking perhaps four or five tequila shots, I became wild and had no control over myself. Some would say that I seemed to be having a good time.

My friend asked another girl to drop me off at home, as I was way too drunk to drive. They told me later that it took both my friend and the other girl to get me out to the car. Then she phoned Jason and told him what had happened and that I would soon be home. Jason, standing outside the door, told me later that I was in the backseat and was shouting like a slut, as she drove through the traffic signal near our house.

"Hey, my cute little prince," I mumbled, leaning on him as he tried to get me inside the house. The girl left as soon as we got inside. A few minutes later, after struggling to get me upstairs, we reached the bedroom. How he ever managed to get me up those steps, I’ll never know; it must have taken super-human strength. Most of this time is a blank in my mind; however, I can remember singing at the top of my lungs as he half carried, half-dragged me to my room. I immediately fell asleep the moment he threw me on the bed .

I slowly tried to open my eyes. The pain in my head was unbearable; it felt like there was a large marching band inside, all beating on a drum. It was hard for me to lift myself up because the whole world seemed to want to spin. Finally, I managed to sit up on the side of the bed, and as I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw that I was in my bra and panty. I guess that he had removed my skirt and blouse when I was unconscious, because I don’t remember ever undressing.

Looking at the clock next to the bed, I saw that I t was past 11:00 am. I picked up my night robe from the shelf and wore it to cover myself. Hanging on to the handrail and carefully placing one foot in front of the other, I managed to go downstairs without falling and breaking my neck. Reaching the bottom and entering the living room, I saw him eating a sandwich and watching a romantic comedy movie. Stumbling into the kitchen, I made a cup of coffee.

"Hi, Jason. Good morning," I greeted him as I made my way back into the living room and sat down beside him. I wasn’t very proud of the way I had acted last night, but I knew that I’d have to face him sometime, so I might as well get it over with as soon as possible.

"Good morning or almost good afternoon," he greeted me with a knowing smile. “How do you feel?”

“Like a herd of wild horses had stomped all over me, and then I’d been run over by a big truck,” I replied with a sheepish grin. He couldn’t resist a hearty laugh at my answer, and I was glad that at least someone was enjoying the situation. I sure wasn’t, but I guess I had nobody to blame but myself.

“Does that mean that you don’t want to go out to a party tonight?” he asked, grinning from ear to ear.

I knew that he was just teasing me, because normally he was very polite and considerate of other people and their feelings. He didn’t really expect an answer to that question, so I just poked him in his ribs with my elbow and blew on my coffee to cool it down. As I was taking a sip of my coffee, I swear out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jason checking me out. I looked down at my chest and found out why he was staring. My robe was wide open, my bra had ridden down super low and my tits were practically on full display. If that wasn’t enough reason for him to stare at me, I noticed that my panty was giving an ample view of my pussy. It felt strange knowing that he was ogling me.

“Like the view?" I asked, not taking my eyes off his face.

"What?" His mind was on what he was looking at, so it took a long time for him to answer me.

“I said... do you... like the... view?"

"Come on, Kate!" he replied. I could tell that he felt embarrassed because he knew that I had caught him looking. Unable to face me, he turned his face away.

"It’s okay, I don't mind. You are like a brother to me and that makes me feel safe with you. So don't be embarrassed." I tried to reassure him, but I thought it was cute that he was feeling embarrassed.

"Can’t we talk about another topic?" he pleaded with me.

"Okay! So do you have any plans for today?" I asked, changing the subject. I didn’t want to push any further, because I could see that he already felt bad because I’d caught him looking at me. In a way, I couldn’t help but consider it a compliment that he found me attractive.

"Not really! I have to prepare for an English test so I will be busy with my books."

"Come on! It’s Valentine's Day. Go out and enjoy this romantic day."

"You know that I don’t have girlfriend."

"But I heard that you have a boyfriend."

"What!" he shouted .

"Well… I got a call from your friend last night."

"Who?" he demanded to know turning his face and body towards me. I could tell that what I had said had shocked him, and that he expected an answer.

"I don’t know. But he told me that he saw you making out with..."

"With?"

"With a boy," I answered, now more uncertain than ever about the truth of what that strange voice had told me.

"What! And you believed him?" he shouted, his voice almost reaching a breaking point.

"Err... hmmm," I was stumped for an answer.

"So you did believe a stranger’s words. I can’t believe you would do that to me."

He quickly got up and ran towards his room, slamming the door closed and locking it. Now my heart , filled with so much guilt at my lack of faith in my dear sweet friend, felt like it was going to break. I couldn’t believe that I didn't trust him and had believed a stranger. I had to apologize and somehow try to make it up to him. Getting up and completely forgetting my headache, I quickly went upstairs, stopping at the closed door to his room.

I knew that he still had the door locked when I was unable to turn the doorknob. "Please give me a chance, Jason. Let me in," I begged, standing in front of the door to his room. He didn’t open the door or answer my plea .

"You know I'm not going away. Please, just open the door and we'll sort this all out," I begged him again.

Jason apprehensively unlocked the door to his room and slid it open slightly, just enough to peek out. “Please, Jason, let me in,” I said as I put my hand against the door and lightly pushed. He didn’t offer any resistance and stepped back as I walked in. Walking over to his single bed , which was at the far end of the room, I turned and sat down. Looking back at him, I saw that he had closed the door but did not want to look at me because he was standing with his back towards me.

"What do you want, Kate?" he asked, still not looking at me, just staring at the white door in front of him.

"To talk. To apologize."

"Well, I'm not sure there is anything to apologize for really."

"Bullshit! You know there is."

"What, ummm, what is there to apologize for?" he asked. I could tell that he was still angry as he turned and faced me. “You have said how you feel about me, and I guess you have a right to feel that way if you want.”

"I know that I should have believed you, not any stranger. I haven't seen you with any girl before, so I thought..."

"So you believed that stranger and thought that I’m gay. Thanks a lot! Thank you very much!" he yelled. “It sure is nice to know that you have so much confidence in me.”

"I am sorry, dear," I apologized. He tried to back away from me as I stood up and walked towards him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me. He tried to turn away, but I had a firm grip on his hands. I could see the pain in his eyes that I had caused him. He would never admit it, but I had hurt him so bad I had a feeling he was struggling to keep from crying. Knowing that I had to do something to tear down that barrier that had come between us, I cupped his face in my hands and forced him to look at me.

“Jason, I’m terribly sorry that I have hurt you and that I doubted you for a little while. When that person said what he did about you, it shocked me so much that I couldn’t think straight. My mind was just a jumbled up mess of thoughts, none of which made any sense. You have been the best friend that any girl could ever hope to have, and now I have ended up hurting you. I don’t know how I’ll ever be able to make it up to you. All I can say is that I’m sorry. Please, can you find it in your heart to forgive me?”

But he didn't speak a word.

There was total and complete silence between us. Neither of us moved. Then, and with no conscious thought on my part, I pulled the robe off my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. I leaned forward until our lips gently met; that first brief kiss lasted only a few seconds, but seconds that would prove to change our lives forever.

"Kate, what are you doing?" he stammered, obviously shaken by what had just now happened. In moments I had him pinned against the door, his body trapped between the hard cold wood and me.

"Apologizing." Leaning towards him, I closed my eyes as our lips barely touched. It was more like a spring breeze touches your face, gently caressing and leaving a promise of more to come than it was a kiss. With just the tip of my tongue touching him, I made the lightest of contact with his skin as I traced little kisses along his lips. Bringing my hands up to his face to hold him still , I slowly broke the kiss and slightly backed away. Opening my eyes, I looked for a reaction from him, but he was in total shock at what had just now happened. I smiled and rubbed my hands over his short hair before placing them around his neck, pulling forward slightly until his body pressed tight against mine.

"Kate!" he pleaded as he tried to resist me. I kept a firm grip on him until he stopped trying to pull away. Even though I knew he was right, it felt good to feel his strong body pressed tight against me.

"Will you please hush and let me apologize,” I said as he finished talking. Deep down in my heart, I knew what we were about to do was wrong, but I think I wanted to justify my actions by using the excuse of trying to apologize to Jason for having believed that he was gay.

Knowing what I had to do next, I pulled my hands off his shoulders and slid them down his chest and to the top of his jeans, pulling his belt towards me. Fumbling with the buckle for a few moments, I finally managed to unbuckle it. All this time, we never took our eyes from the other’s face, almost as if we were in a trance, and time stood still as we went through the motions.

As I pulled the belt from his jeans and dropped it to the floor, I pushed the jeans down his legs before letting them fall to the floor. Keeping my hands against his firm body, I knelt down until my face was level with his cock. Though still covered by his shorts, the outline of his manhood was clearly visible. Pressing against the fabric I t looked like a long hard steel pipe. Running my hand up and down its full length, I felt it tremble, as if desperately trying to escape from captivity.

Feeling sorry for it, I took pity and pulled off his boxers, allowing his dick to spring free. Gaining its freedom, it stood straight and tall like a flagpole. He was standing naked from the waist down and I was on my knees before him. For a moment, I knelt there looking at all he had to offer, only inches from my lips. Finally, the suspense grew to the point that I couldn’t stand it any longer because I knew that I had to have him between my lips.

I was sure that he had never had a girl do this to him before, so I was going to have the pleasure of being his first, and I wanted to make it a wonderful experience for him. One he’d never forget. Wanting to see how he would react, I glanced up at his face, only to find that he was looking down at me and watching every move I made. So far I hadn’t touched him, only that brief contact through his shorts, but that was about to change. Smiling silently to myself, I suddenly reached out and firmly grasped his cock in my hand. The moment I touched his love pole, I heard him take in a sudden loud gasp of air and his mouth dropped open. His stomach tensed as if someone had punched him. His whole body jumped as if trying to jump out of his skin.

“Oooh, Kate,” I heard him whisper.

Not saying anything to him, because I didn’t want to spoil the effect of what I was going to do next, I thought to myself, ‘If you think that was fantastic, what will you think of this?’ With my fingers wrapped around him, I slid my hand up and down its full length a couple of times. Holding him by the base, and with the head of his hard cock pointing right at my lips, the prize that I wanted was just inches away.

I couldn’t wait any longer to claim it so I suddenly leaned forward and took his whole cock in my mouth at once. Closing my lips around its base, I began licking softly round the head, as I tasted his pre-cum juices. I used my hand to squeeze his balls gently as I caressed the full length of his throbbing cock with my tongue .

“Oh my good heavens! Kate, what are you doing to me?” he yelled as he grabbed my head in both of his hands.

“Mmmm,” he moaned as I continued sucking on him. I smeared the head of his cock with my saliva. When I used my hand, it jumped at my touch but I held it tight. I began to work my hand up and down his shaft as I covered the head of his cock with my mouth. I felt his hands on my head, guiding me as he fucked my face. With half of his cock in my mouth, I sucked it hard, using my other hand to reach up and cup his balls; massaging them as my tongue licked the underside of his pole. At the same time, I ran my teeth over the bottom and top of his cock adding to the pleasure he was receiving.

“I'm gonna cum! Kate, I can’t hold it any longer,” he suddenly moaned. As he had been doing since I took his love handle in my mouth, he once again trembled and shook. I took a little more of his cock into my mouth, the tip now in my throat causing me to gag uncontrollably. I pulled it out and rubbed my hand over his cock.

“Do it, cum in my hot mouth, blow your first load in my mouth! I want to taste you,” I told him as I gripped his cock tighter and rubbed it more forcibly. Seeing his whole cock start to quiver, I knew that he was only seconds away from exploding for the first time in a girl’s mouth. The moment I had been waiting for and working towards had arrived. My efforts were about to be rewarded and I did not intend to miss any of it. Without any hesitation, I took it back into my mouth and closed my lips tightly around his girth. I didn’t want to lose a drop. Suddenly, and just as I expected, his hips started to thrust up and within no time, I felt the first spurt of spunk hit the roof of my mouth. I continued to milk him until he had nothing left to give. When I lifted my head to look at him, he was smiling with closed eyes.

“And now, my dear friend, are you still mad at me?" I asked as I got up and looked in his eyes.

"No! Not at all," he gasped. Even though I was now standing in front of him, my hands were still busy playing with his dick. Gently squeezing from time to time then massaging him as I moved my fist up and down its full length. I knew that my actions weren’t making things any easier for him, but I didn’t care; I wanted to reinforce the pleasure he had just now experienced, firmly in his mind. There was a definite benefit for me also, because I loved the touch of his hot burning prick as it rubbed against the palm of my hand. Even though he had just finished shooting a huge load into my mouth, he was still rock hard. Still trying to catch his breath, all he could do was to smile at me.

“Thank you. It means a lot to me to hear you say that." I smiled as I took my hand from his dick and bending over, I picked up my robe.

"I am going to my room and if you want anything, come see me.” I winked , giving him a little smile . With a quick kiss on his cheek , I turned the door knob; however, before I could open it, he caught my hand and locked the door once again.

"You can’t leave me like this. Please, don’t go," he pleaded, looking in my eyes in a different way than usual. When he did that, I never could resist him. I knew exactly what was going to happen in the next few minutes when I saw the look on his face.

"It’s good that you have apologized to me, but I think I should apologize too," he said smiling.

"Apologize for?" 

"For what I am going to do right now." Putting his hands on my shoulders, he turned me around so that we were in a reverse position. My robe fell from my hands as he pinned me against the door. He placed his hands on each side of my waist, then sliding them around behind me; he reached down to my ass cheeks and began mauling them with his palms.

Being very horny, he started licking from my chest up to my mouth. A few minutes later, he stopped playing with my ass and placed his hands back on my waist. Now he slowly moved his hands up my tummy until he reached my bra. Sliding his hands up and over my heaving breasts, he lightly caressed and molded them into the shape of his hands by squeezing and massaging them. Reaching the top of my bra cups, he continued up all the while lightly caressing my flesh until reaching the upper most reaches of my breasts.

Moving his hands together, he dug his wondering fingers deep into the crevice and slowly, ever so slowly began exploring that often ignored area between my now tingling breasts. My breathing was coming faster and faster, as he continued his feather light exploration of that part of the female body that holds so many men’s attention captive. He had a slight smile, but his eyes never left the part of me that he was touching. Reaching the flimsy garment that had been trying to protect me from all invaders; he dug his fingers in deep and easily forced his hands inside my bra cups.

“You have no idea how often I have dreamed of doing this to you. It is like a dream come true,” he moaned as he slid his hands inside my bra. I knew what was coming and tried to steel myself for the moment his wondering fingers touched my nipples, but when that happened, the sudden rush of pleasure that cascaded throughout my body was more than I could have imagined. My whole body suddenly tensed, my mouth dropped open and my lungs demanded a huge gasp of air. For a moment, I thought my knees were going to collapse and they probably would have if he hadn’t backed me up hard against the door.

“Ohhh, Jason,” I managed to whisper.

For the briefest of seconds his eyes flicked up to my face, then returned immediately to his hands. His smile widened slightly as he continued to force them down inside my bra. The bra was very skimpy so it was easy for him to lift my tits out of their protective covering. He gently squeezed and rotated his hands as he stared at my boobs. His eyes got as large as saucers as he held me in his hands; these were the first breasts he had ever seen, other than pictures in men’s magazines. For several moments, he stood there not moving, not saying a word, just staring at my ample feminine charms. Not wanting to break the spell or interrupt his thoughts, I stood motionless, waiting to see what he would do or say next. I had to admit to myself that it did feel great to have him holding me that way.

Finally, after taking a deep loud breath, and managing to get his mind working once again, he looked up at me and paid me what was probably the sweetest compliment anyone ever had. What made it so nice, was that it was not only what he said, but also because it was sincere and from his heart.

“Oh, Kate, they are beautiful, so very beautiful. I always knew that you had large boobs, but I never dreamed that they were this big.” For some reason known only to him, he released me and dropped his hands to his side.

I had to smile when I saw from the expression on his face. I had always been proud of my measurements, and it made me extra happy now to see that I could capture and hold the attention of a young man. I definitely had his full and undivided attention, for he just stood there looking at my ample bust line. It was as if he was hypnotized, and was now waiting for the next command.

Taking his hands in mine, I placed his palms against my breasts. “It felt wonderful when you were gently holding me the way you did. Wouldn’t you like to touch and fondle my double D cups some more? Whatever you would like to do is okay.” This seemed to get his mind working once again.

Moving his hands around to the underside of my breasts, he gently held them as if they were fine china on display. Sliding his hands up and down their length a couple of times, his fingers probed the crevice between them. The way he was supporting me; my nipples were now pointing straight at him. For the first time since uncovering me, he seemed to discover them. Using only his thumbs, he massaged them while continuing to support the rest of my mounds.

My nipples have always been one of the most sensitive spots on my body, and as usual, the moment he touched them, I felt a tingling rush the full length of my body. They were hard little points sitting proudly on top of my feminine mounds.

kaylaluan1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kaylaluan1

He seemed to take great delight in pushing them back into my breasts, then watching them pop back out the moment he released them.

His touch was so light and gentle, even my areolas were responding, as the little ridges around them grew in size, as if trying to protect the little caps sitting atop my feminine mountains from this invader. Their action was to no avail, as those two hard mountain caps now held his full attention. He had discovered them and now was determined to fully explore and enjoy his newfound treasure. Releasing my boobs, he took each nipple between thumb and forefinger and lightly rolled them from side to side, squeezing , but not hard enough to hurt, just enough to bring another wave of pleasure to my already trembling body.

“I have seen pictures of women’s boobs in magazines,” he admitted. “I have dreamed of doing something else if I was ever with a girl, and I hope you won’t mind.”

“No, Jason. I’m sure I won’t mind, whatever it is.”

Moving his hands back to supporting me, he leaned forward slightly. I had a feeling what he had in mind but I was unable to prepare myself for the shock. He slowly dropped his head onto my chest, and with his lips, began to suck my nipples. They immediately grew to the size of the tips of his index fingers.

"Oooohhh," I moaned the first time I felt his lips on my sensitive nipple. My body was fast taking over control, as he continued to stimulate me to even greater heights of pleasure. I couldn’t believe that he was a virgin; he seemed to know exactly what he was doing and how to do it. Sometimes I could feel him sucking on a nipple, other times he used his tongue to lick and caress each of them. With his mouth firmly gripping the hard nipple on one of my jugs, he began to run his hands all over my body. He couldn’t seem to get enough of touching me, and I’ll admit I was glad he felt the way he did. I think that I was enjoying his touch and the way he explored my body almost as much as he was.

After enjoying my boobs with his mouth for several intense minutes, he paused, looked deep in to my eyes for several seconds, but never said anything. His next action completely surprised me. He slowly slid down to his knees and did something that I’ve never had done to me before, but I hope to relive the experience someday, it was very erotic.

One by one, he picked up my legs and put them over his shoulders. I was now sitting in reverse position on his shoulders and my already moist pussy was so close that his nose was almost poking me. Then standing, he lifted me up; his strength surprised me. I grabbed the specially designed hooks that were in the wall to hold clothes, and closed my eyes. Because I was wearing a split panty, he didn’t have to take the time of removing them. Pulling my legs even further apart, he buried his face against my pussy. Hooking his fingers into the open slit and pulling my flimsy panties apart at the open crotch, he began to lick his tongue up and down over my pussy lips.

Having spread my panties wide apart, he moved his hands around behind and firmly held my ass, as he continued to lick my pussy. He varied his routine by sometimes lightly caressing my quivering lips with his whole tongue, while other times he used only the tip of that wondering probe to drive me to an even higher level of pleasure. By now, I had lost virtually all control over my body, and I could feel wave after wave of the most intense pleasure rolling throughout me, as he continued playing with my cunt and all around my clit. My body was on fire. Every nerve ending inflamed. I had never dreamed that such a young man would be so good at eating pussy.

"Oooohhhh, that feels so gooood," I groaned. "Don't stop: eat me!” I growled, as I tried to force myself tighter against him to allow even greater access to my pleasure center. My orgasm was building and I wasn’t sure how much longer I could take this kind of torture. Seeming to sense that I was on the edge of exploding, he suddenly wrapped his whole tongue around my super sensitive woman hood and pressed firmly. This blasted me over the edge. I bucked and screamed as my juices flowed over his tongue.

Opening my eyes, I saw him looking up at me, his face dripping with my love juice. As the last receding waves of pleasure swept over me, and I began to regain some control, he knelt down. Carefully removing first one leg then the other from his shoulders, he stood me on the floor. Reaching down, I took hold of his shoulders and pulled him up. Even as he rose to his feet, he dragged his fingers lightly up over my hot trembling skin, causing one more wave of pleasure to roll over me.

“My dear Jason, that was fantastic. I’ve never felt anything like that before. Where in the world did you learn to do something like that?”

This brought a huge smile to his face. “Just something I thought of at the moment, so decided to try it. I’m glad you enjoyed it. ” He stepped forward until his pelvis was pressing firmly against my still throbbing pussy. As he leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss, I could feel his hard cock begging for some attention.

"Hold on- - let's go somewhere more comfortable." I started to reach out to take hold of his hand and then suddenly a better idea came to my mind. Instead of holding his hand, I grabbed hold of his hard cock that was sticking straight out from his hips. He flinched a little as my fist closed around his manhood but offered no objection. Maintaining a firm grip on his pole, I led him over to the bed. Careful so as not to hurt him, I used his love sword like a steering wheel to maneuver him into the position I wanted, then I leaned forward and pushed him back so he sat in the middle of the bed.

“Swing around so you are lying in the middle,” I instructed as he hurried to do as I asked.

“Like this?”

“Yes, that’s perfect. Now prepare to receive the experience of your life,” I said mysteriously, giving him a wink. I crawled on my hands and knees on the bed over to where he was lying . Standing, I placed one leg on each side of his body, and started to sit down until my pussy was just above his cock. The closer my pussy lips came to his stiff cock, the larger his eyes became.

Pausing for a moment with the pointed tip of his manhood almost brushing my lips, I reached down and spread my open crotch panties apart. Taking his sword in my other hand, I lowered myself until the point was barely touching me. His eyes followed every move I made and were now almost the size of saucers as I think he began to realize what was about to happen . Moving his love handle up and down, I massaged my already puffy moist lips, gradually settling down further as I forced him into my slit. I knew that I was ready for him, but I wanted to prolong the suspense, the joy for him as long as I could.

Finally, with his pointed head firmly embedded within my pussy, he was about to experience the dream of every teenage boy. Stretching out my legs, I hesitated for a moment, as I looked into his expectant eyes. Then I suddenly relaxed my leg muscles, allowing me to drop down hard against his hips. His cock rushed up my love tunnel faster than a mighty locomotive, spreading my walls apart like an angry invader. Not stopping until it reached my innermost depths, he had me completely impaled on his sword.

Instantly, his mouth fell open as he yelled, “Ohhh, Kate! I never dreamed it would feel this good.”

Slowly, I lifted my body up, pulling about three inches of his cock out, his eyes glued to the action between my legs, as he watched my inner lips also being pulled out.

“Oooh my! You’re so smooth, so hot and wet it feels like I am sliding on silk,” I heard his murmur between gasps.

To think that I could give him that much pleasure, made me smile as l continued my movements, raising up, and then sliding back down, each time tightening my inner muscles to grip his dick hard. I wanted to create the most pleasurable sensations for him that were possible, especially since this was his first intimate experience with a woman .

My body was beginning to respond, with waves of pleasure starting to flow in every direction, from every little vein and ridge on his hard stabbing cock that was massaging the walls of my love channel. This encouraged me to grip him tighter and to increase my speed, as I continued to bounce up and down on his hips.

Leaning forward, I slid my hands and arms around his back for support as I moved up and down on his cock, each time shoving his dick deep into my pussy. Resting on my elbows, I was only inches from his lips and I could feel his hot breath on my cheek as I started kissing him all over his face. After coming down extra hard, and driving his steel rod deep into me, he let out a loud moan. In a split second, I forced my tongue into his mouth, caressing his tongue as firmly as his pelvic bone was massaging my love bud. Pulling back, I lightly trailed a path across his lips, then pressing my tongue back into his mouth every time he moaned. Jason, although not experienced, was more than willing to follow my lead. He also started to kiss me, sliding his tongue around mine as we moved as one.

My original intentions had been to devote my full attention to giving him pleasure, to making sure that his first time was one that he would never forget. However, my body had other ideas, as he continued to jab in and out of me at ever-increasing speed and intensity. Feeling his soft lips pressing against mine, didn’t help either, as more and more waves of pleasure were beginning to assault my mind. Without knowing what he was doing, he dragged my body higher and higher, until I stood at the very edge of the cliff. Deep in my heart, I knew that at any moment, any word or special movement from him would be enough to push me over the crest, and true to his nature, he didn’t disappoint me.

"Oooohhhh, God, aaaahhh yesss!" I moaned, as I continued ramming his cock deep and hard into my pussy. Suddenly he threw his arms around me, holding me tight, as he rammed his hips up hard to meet me as I was coming down. Holding both of us suspended in mid air, he wiggled his hips sideways, creating a new and very intense sensation, his rod now rubbed against my throbbing love bud. This was more than I could stand, and within seconds, my juices flowed all over his cock and thighs, and down onto the bed. Jerking away from his lips for a second.

"Yes! Yes! Oh my, yes!” I screamed. My whole body trembled, as my muscles seemed to try to tense up and relax at the same time. The suddenness and the intensity of my orgasm sucked my breath out of me, and my eyesight went blurry for a few seconds. There were a few moments when I didn’t know where I was. Time seemed to stand still as something transported me into another world, a world of pure, indescribable pleasure.

After such an intense orgasm, my body went limp and I fell beside him. For several minutes, he held me in his strong arms, until my senses started to return and I gradually began to calm down. I knew that he was carefully watching me as I returned to normal, but I was too exhausted to feel embarrassed for the way my body had betrayed me.

“Whew, that was unreal. Are you sure you have never made love to a girl before?” Summoning all my strength, I looked up at him and gave him a feeble smile. 

His only answer was to smile broadly. I guess it pleased him to think that even though this was his first time, he had managed to bring such great pleasure to me. However, he was not tired nor was he finished. He rolled over and got on top of me. Smiling down at me, with a look in his eyes I’d never seen before, he leaned down and very tenderly kissed me.

At first, his lips lightly grazed mine, as light and tender as a feather; however, as we started kissing more passionately, I felt his tongue probing my lips seeking permission to enter. With no hesitation, I opened my mouth slightly and felt him immediately enter. He explored every crevice and fold, and seemed in no hurry to leave. At the same time, he cupped my right breast in his palm, his fingers lightly squeezing my large feminine offering as he tweaked and played with my nipple.

I moved a bit to the side and grabbed his hard cock with my hand. He took in a large gasp of air and I felt his stomach muscles briefly tense, as I took hold of his love rod, but he continued kissing me. After enjoying my lips for few minutes, he slowly parted his lips from mine. I missed the warm feel of his lips gently pressed against mine, but he soon diverted my attention elsewhere.

Our eyes locked together as one, as he slowly moved to the bottom of the bed and placed his hands on either side of my legs. I stuffed a pillow under my head so I could see what he had in mind to do next. He lightly started running his hands over my legs, as he began to kiss his way up the calf of first one leg, then the other. Then, slowly raking his fingernails up my inner thighs, followed by tender nibbles with his lips, he sent little thrills racing through the full length of my body. All the time he was getting closer and closer to my sweet pussy.

My body was still hypersensitive from the huge orgasm of a few minutes ago, so it magnified any sensation a hundred times. His fingertips gently caressed the soft skin along the outsides of my thighs, building the tension within me almost to the breaking point, as his lips drew ever closer to my pussy. He took great pleasure in teasing me for a few minutes by inching closer to my pleasure center, and then with a smirk, he would pull further away. It was maddening to have him torment me this way; he now had complete control of my body and he knew it. I was at his mercy.

When the great moment finally arrived, I cried out with sheer joy as his lips made contact with my puffy tender pussy. He never hesitated in his exploration of my body; spreading my cunt lips with his fingers, he immediately shoved his long tongue as far up me as he could. This brought a gasp and a loud moan from me as my body involuntarily reacted to his sudden invasion.

After his initial and unexpected entrance, he backed away and began to lick inside my love cavern with all the tenderness of an experienced lover. I could only lay there as I felt him gently explore every fold and crevice that lay hidden behind my pearly gates that he was holding open. For the next few minutes, he focused his attention on licking and flicking his tongue on my pulsating clit.

“Ohhh my God, Jason!” I called out as his tongue expertly worked its way up inside my pussy, lapping up my juice as it went. Using long strokes of his tongue, he caressed the length of my open and swollen pussy lips. His nose was rubbing my clit as he moved his tongue back and forth. Guessing that I could cum any second, he gripped my thighs hard. The way he was pushing my body to its limits, I felt that I was in heaven. Every little flick he made drove me closer and closer to my final release.

“Oh, my God! Baby, here it comes!” I shouted as I slammed my thighs against his head holding him in place. Grabbing the back of his head, I pushed his face hard against my love cavern. Within seconds, that torrent of cum that shot out of my pussy had covered his nose, mouth, lips and cheeks. Quickly, he licked my pussy clean as I thrashed on the bed from the intensity of my explosion. Relaxing a little, I released his head from the grip of my thighs. He rose up on the bed between my outstretched legs, and looked down at me as I struggled to catch my breath. My mouth was wide open as I tried to speak, but no noise came out.

"Kiss me!" I finally managed to gasp. He leaned forward and our lips met. Joined once again were the lips that had just explored each other’s most intimate parts. Now they were doing the dance of love. It seemed that no matter how much we kissed, we both had one thing in common, and that was that it was never enough. Our lips were like strong magnets, both drawn to each other. I could feel passion starting to build once again as he nibbled on my lips, nose and earlobes. As we kissed, I felt his cock push against my pussy lips. It was purely an involuntarily action, but as his hard manhood bumped against my tender lips, I jumped.

"Sorry . Are you still tender?"

I smiled. "Not so tender that I don't want that inside me," I whispered, grabbing him by the neck and pulling him down to kiss my lips again. Reaching down between our bodies, I took hold of his cock and began to guide it towards my open pussy. Sliding the head of his cock up and down my crack, when I felt it bump up against my waiting love bud, I knew that I was in the right position. I moved my hips up a little and was finally able to press the head of his cock into my waiting pussy. The same pussy that had desperately wanted to have something other than a probing tongue pushed inside of it was about to get its wish.

"Fuck me, Jason. Fuck me hard!" I moaned as he carefully eased the head further inside my pussy. I was still moist from our previous encounters, so he slid in quite easily. The feel of only his head entering me was enough to make me want to orgasm again. What would it feel like when I had his whole penis buried deep within me? He leaned on his arms and arched his back, slowly pushing himself deep into me, stopping only when his pubic bone hit my clit. I thought I was moist before, but that was nothing, compared to the amount of juice that was now coating his cock, pouring out of my love gates and soaking the bed. My pussy struggled to stretch enough to accommodate the invader that had forced its way deep into my innermost reaches. I felt as full as I do after eating a huge meal. My love tunnel walls firmly gripped him as if wanting to hold him there permanently.

“Kate. You are so tight. I can feel you gripping me like a tight glove. You are so hot and smooth; it’s like sliding on a wet satin sheet,” he said as he wiggled his hips, trying to work his cock in even deeper. He stopped all motion and held himself firmly embedded within me. The only thing this accomplished was to continue to press firmly against my already exposed love bud. It reacted by promptly sending huge waves of pleasure to my brain. Then he slowly pulled out until his cock-head was all that remained within my grasping hungry pussy lips, then pushing back inside, he soon had a rhythm going that I struggled to match.

“I… know… just fuck me harder!” I managed to moan between cries of pleasure. I felt an orgasm build inside me, as his pubic bone smashed against my clit. Pausing for a moment, he took my legs and put them up over his shoulders, making the penetration even deeper. We were both sweating hard, and our bodies stuck together. I had never experienced a fucking like this. The feelings inside me were so intense and varied that I couldn’t begin to describe them. All I knew was that I never wanted this to stop.

My senses were overwhelmed as wave after wave of pleasure cascaded throughout my body. He varied his routine by leaning forward and sucking hard on my super-sensitive nipples, while other times he covered my mouth and face with tender loving kisses. Never once did he stop his unrestrained massaging of my most tender of all regions with his hard love pole. Each time his love rod made its mad dash up inside of me, he seemed to touch new places, to ignite different nerve endings that added to the already overwhelming waves of pleasure that were assaulting my mind.

“Oh yes!” I screamed as I felt a massive orgasm suddenly burst inside me, like a bomb exploding. My pussy again flooded everything with juice, as his cock powered its way in and out of the tight opening. My breasts were jiggling as the bed rocked from the furious sex that was taking place on it; both our bodies were bouncing off each other.

“I’m gonna cum!” he yelled as he slowed down a little with his thrusting and began to let his cock throb inside my body.

"Yes, yes! Fuck me! Cum inside me!" I screamed , pounding my heels against his back.

He didn’t need any more encouragement; with renewed strength , he began to fuck me again. I screamed, as he seemed to grow bigger inside me. It felt like I was going to burst. His huge raging manhood continued to assault my love tunnel. Using muscles I had forgotten I had, I was able to feel the veins on his cock rub against the walls of my pussy.

He had pushed me to my limits and was holding me constantly on the edge of another explosion.

"Aaaah!" I cried out as I felt the blast shoot deep inside me, coating my walls with his love cream. Then another one and another, my pussy was beginning to get full, as Jason pumped more hot and thick cum into my body. Overflowing, our mixed juices were soon flooding all over the sheet below us. He moaned as the last little trickle seeped out.

Finally releasing my legs from over his shoulders, and totally exhausted, I let my legs flop onto the bed besides where he had collapsed as he lay on top of me. I lay there with my arms wrapped around him, holding him as close to me as I could. For several moments, neither of us said a word as we both struggled to calm down.

"Oh, that was so good. I sure am glad that we apologized to each other on this beautiful day." I winked as I let go of him so he could roll off to the side. Lying on his back, he turned and looked at me for a second, before pulling me towards him as he gave me a long, tender loving kiss.

Breaking our kiss, I whispered in his ear, “Please lie here beside me and hold me in your arms for a few minutes.”

Doing as I asked, he put his arm under my head so I could lie on his shoulder. With his arm wrapped around my shoulders, and his other arm around my waist, he held me close. I put my left leg over his hips because I wanted to feel every inch of his skin pressed against me. My left arm rested comfortably on his chest. With my face lying under his chin, I snuggled tight against him. I could feel his chest raise and fall with every breath he took. Never had I felt so safe, so loved and secure as I did at that moment.

“Thank you, Jason. You just gave me the best Valentine's Day gift that any girl has ever received. I’ll never forget this moment, as long as I live.”

“You’re welcome, my dear. I’ll never forget what you have given me either. You gave me the best gift ever, the gift of yourself.”

For several beautiful minutes we lay there, both silently involved with our thoughts. No words were necessary between us; our bodies had said everything. That was the first time he had ever called me ‘dear'. Was it possible that his feelings for me ran deeper than that of being his friend? Could what we had done today have meant more to him than just having sex, even if it was his first time? What were my true feelings towards him? I had always had feelings for him, but was it possible that deep down in my heart, my feelings ran much deeper than that? Can I love him even though he is younger than me? The love making I had just experienced had seemed much more intense and deeper than any other sexual encounter I had ever had.

As much as I hated to admit it, I knew that all good things must end.

“I hate to say this, but we really should be getting up. Your mom will be picking you up soon and I sure don’t want her to catch me naked in your arms,” I said as I sadly rolled off his warm shoulder. I sat up and got off the bed, leaving Jason alone to get his strength back.

“I was thinking the same thing. Somehow, I don’t think she would approve seeing us together like this, but I hate to see you leave. I could lay here and hold you in my arms for hours.”

“There is nothing I’d love better than to have you hold me that long. You are a wonderful lover.”

This seemed to make him happy and his whole face lit up like a candle when I said that. "Yeah, and I guess you don’t have any more doubt s about me being straight?"

"No, not at all," I truthfully answered.

"That’s good," he smiled. “I was thinking about whether we can... you know." He was trying hard to search for words to express his desires, but I knew his intentions.

“Well, anytime you want to apologize for anything ever again, at anytime, just come to my room," I answered his unasked question with a sweet smile and a knowing wink.

"Really?" he asked with more excitement in his voice than I’d heard in a long time.

"Yes really,” I answered solemnly. It was plain that he understood the true meaning of my words. “Now don't forget that she will be back soon. You better clean up your sheets, you messy boy," I said, giving him a sexy wink as I was about to leave the room.

"Kate?”

"Yes, honey?" I replied, turning to look back at him sitting there on his bed.

"I love you!"

"I love you too, honey." Without saying another word, I picked up my nightgown and left his room. I could hardly see to make it back to my bedroom; my eyes had suddenly filled with tears of joy from hearing those three beautiful little words he said to me.

Thank you HopefullAuthor for helping me with the story. I am so blessed to have such a talented person beside me. 

Published 
Written by SueBrasil
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments