Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your best friends older sister becomes your keyholder Part 1

"Your best friends older sister becomes your keyholder"

30
6 Comments 6
394 Views 394
3.8k words 3.8k words

Nineteen-year-old Tim was at his best friend Mark's house. The familiar comfort of the place put him at ease. They were in the living room, video games running in the background as they talked about nothing in particular. The late afternoon sunlight filtered through the windows, casting a warm glow across the room.

As they played, Tim heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and his heart skipped a beat. He knew who it was before he even looked up. Rebecca, Mark's older sister, entered the room, her presence instantly commanding attention.

At 30, Rebecca was striking—tall, with long, blonde hair that cascaded over her shoulders, and a confident air that seemed to follow her wherever she went. Tim had harboured a crush on her for as long as he could remember, but he'd never dared to act on it. She was older, out of his league, and seemed almost untouchable.

"Hey, guys," Rebecca greeted, her voice smooth and warm. She walked over to the couch, standing close enough that Tim could catch the subtle scent of her perfume.

Mark barely looked up from the game, offering a quick "Hey, Rebecca," before returning to the screen. But Tim was suddenly very aware of her presence, his usual teenage bravado evaporating in an instant.

Rebecca’s eyes landed on Tim, and she smiled—a smile that was both friendly and teasing. "How's it going, Tim?" she asked, her tone playful.

"Uh, good," Tim managed, feeling the heat rise in his cheeks. He cursed himself inwardly for being so flustered.

Rebecca raised an eyebrow, clearly amused by his reaction. She sat down on the arm of the couch, closer to Tim than necessary. "You should come by more often. We don’t see you around as much anymore," she said, her voice light, but there was something in her tone that made his heart race.

Tim tried to keep his cool, but the way she was looking at him made it difficult. "Yeah, I guess I’ve been busy," he stammered, not quite able to meet her gaze.

She leaned in slightly, her hair brushing against his arm, and lowered her voice just enough that it felt like a secret between them. "Well, don't be a stranger," she said, her eyes locking onto his.

Tim swallowed hard, trying to come up with something clever to say, but his mind was blank. The way she was flirting with him—casual but unmistakable—left him completely off-balance.

Mark, oblivious to the subtle exchange, grumbled something about the game they were playing, breaking the moment. Rebecca stood up, giving Tim one last lingering glance before she turned to leave the room.

"See you around, Tim," she said over her shoulder, her voice laced with that same teasing edge.

As she disappeared up the stairs, Tim let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. He glanced over at Mark, who was still focused on the game, completely unaware of the effect his sister had just had on his best friend.

Tim's mind raced as he tried to process what had just happened. Rebecca, the beautiful and confident woman he’d admired from a distance, had just flirted with him—no, more than that, she had made him feel like maybe, just maybe, he wasn't just a kid in her eyes.

He shook his head, trying to refocus on the game, but the thought of her smile, the way she had looked at him, stayed with him long after she had gone.

Tim stepped out of the upstairs bathroom, still feeling a bit flustered from his earlier encounter with Rebecca. As he turned to head back downstairs, he noticed something that made him pause—the door to Rebecca's room was slightly ajar.

He hesitated for a moment, his curiosity getting the better of him. The house was quiet, and Mark was still downstairs, engrossed in the game. Tim glanced around to make sure no one was watching and then, almost without thinking, he took a step toward the open door.

Rebecca's room was softly lit, the late afternoon sun filtering through the curtains. It was neat and organized, with a hint of her perfume lingering in the air. Tim stood in the doorway, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. This was her personal space, a place he had never been before.

He took another cautious step inside, his heart pounding in his chest. Everything about the room felt intimate—her neatly made bed, the books on her nightstand, and the clothes draped over a chair. Tim’s eyes wandered, taking in every detail, the reality of being in her room was both thrilling and overwhelming.

As he moved further into the room, he noticed a framed photo on her dresser, showing Rebecca with friends, smiling and carefree. It made him feel a bit guilty for intruding, but he couldn’t deny the allure of being in this private space. The door behind him creaked slightly as it moved in the breeze, making him jump.

He noticed a pair of fluffy handcuffs and a whip tucked under her bed. They must be some kind of joke gifts from her friends for her birthday, he thought.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm the nervous energy buzzing through him. Maybe he should just leave before anyone noticed he was there. But something kept him rooted in place, a mix of curiosity and the lingering effects of Rebecca’s earlier flirtation.

He noticed her clothes hamper in the corner of the room was open. Drawn by curiosity, he walked over and saw her used yoga pants, bra, and panties inside. Without thinking, he reached out and grabbed the pink lacy panties and bra, quickly stuffing them into the inside pocket of his jacket.

Tim stood there for a moment longer, soaking in the reality of what he had just done. Then, hearing footsteps from downstairs, he quickly stepped back into the hallway, closing the door as quietly as he could.

His heart still racing, Tim made his way back to the living room, where Mark was still playing the game, completely unaware of his brief venture into Rebecca's world. But the memory of being in her room, surrounded by her things, lingered in Tim's mind, making it hard to focus on anything else.

After losing a few more rounds of games on the computer, Tim bade Mark farewell and returned home. Once inside he ran upstairs and locked the door to his room.

He then removed the used panties and bra from his jacket before putting them on so he could feel the softness of her panties against his cock and balls and the firmness of the bra against his nipples. He furiously masturbated to the scent and feel of her delicate underwear.

Tim exploded all over himself in one of the most powerful orgasms he had ever had, destroying her panties with cum. He was so in love with Rebecca and the humiliation of knowing this was as close as he would ever get to her made him so horny.

Lying in bed panting from the massive orgasm, a message popped up on his phone from Rebecca of all people...

"Hi Tim, just a heads up—I have a camera installed in my bedroom. If you don't come over right now to explain yourself, I'll be sharing the video with both our families and friends..."

Tim sat in complete disbelief. Rebecca had seen him enter her room and take her panties and bra from her hamper. The humiliation was overwhelming, and he didn't know what to do. He quickly replied to her message, letting her know he was on his way over.

Tim knocked on the door to their house. After a moment, Rebecca opened it, wearing a tight black leather outfit that left little to the imagination. Her firm breasts were almost spilling out of the dress, and Tim felt an immediate erection in his pants.

“Come in,” Rebecca said sharply as Tim stammered an apology.

“Shut up!” Rebecca snapped, then instructed him to go upstairs to her bedroom immediately.

Tim had never seen this side of Rebecca before but quickly followed her command. He almost stumbled as he made his way up the stairs and entered her bedroom.

Rebecca followed him into the room and locked the door behind them.

“I’m so sorry,” Tim began, but Rebecca’s piercing gaze silenced him. She ordered him to return her panties and bra to the hamper.

Tim froze, realising he had never taken them off before arriving at her house.

“Where are they?” Rebecca demanded aggressively.

“I… I’m wearing them,” Tim admitted, his anxiety and humiliation clear.

Rebecca paused in surprise, then said, “Strip or I’ll send that video to everyone we know.”

Tim hesitated, but Rebecca reached for her phone.

“No, wait!” he panicked, quickly removing his jumper and pants, and standing in her room clad only in her pink panties and bra.

Once he had stripped, Rebecca settled onto her bed, smirking as she looked at him. “What am I going to do with a little panty-sniffing thief and crossdresser like you, Tim?”

Tim felt deeply humiliated by the situation, especially with his massive erection visible through the pink panties.

“I see you’ve already wanked into my panties and that you’re turned on by women’s clothing, sissy,” Rebecca said with a tone of disgust.

Tim could only manage to mutter an apologetic, “Sorry.”

Rebecca walked over to her closet and returned with several leather items and a small white box. With a deliberate and sultry air, she removed some of the items and instructed Tim to kneel in front of her, placing his hands behind his back.

Tim complied immediately, his mind still reeling from the situation.

He felt the cold click of handcuffs securing his wrists behind his back. Rebecca then fastened a leather collar around his neck, which featured short chains hanging down the front, each ending in a nipple clamp. She attached the clamps to his sensitive nipples, causing a sharp yelp of pain to escape his lips.

Rebecca smirked as she stuffed a red rubber ball gag into his mouth, silencing any further noises he might make. With a firm tug on the collar, she pushed him over her bed.

A moment later, Tim felt the sharp sting of a leather whip against his ass, causing him to muffle into the gag.

“You’re a panty-stealing sissy bitch, and it’s time you were punished.”

Snap!

The whip cracked across his ass, leaving a long red welt. Rebecca continued, each stroke of the whip making Tim's entire backside redden and welt, tears streaming down his face.

She continued whipping him for several minutes as tears streamed down his face from the pain, humiliation and degradation of the whole situation.

When she was finished, she dragged him off the bed by the leash attached to his collar and made him kneel in front of her.

“Are you ever going to steal from me again?” she asked.

Tim shook his head vigorously, signalling he wouldn’t steal ever again.

“Are you a little crossdressing sissy bitch?” she inquired.

Tim nodded eagerly, agreeing to everything she said.

Leaning forward, she spat in his face and said, “I’ve been looking for a little bitch to run my errands and be on my beck and call, and I think I’ve just found one.”

Tim was overwhelmed with disbelief and arousal, his body leaking profusely into the panties.

CourtneySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CourtneySugar

Rebecca noticed his condition and, with a sly smile, called him a “sissy slut” who revelled in punishment.

She then took her time opening the white box, revealing an intricate steel device.

With a deliberate, torturous touch, Rebecca squeezed Tim’s balls until he winced, tears streaming down his face. When his erection had subsided completely, she locked the steel device around his cock and balls with a firm, echoing click.

Finally, she placed the key on a chain around her neck, the symbol of her complete control.

Rebecca removed the nipple clamps, the collar, and the gag, leaving Tim panting and exposed.

She looked at him with a mix of disdain and authority. “From now on, you’ll be my sissy bitch as punishment for stealing and coming in my panties. You’ll stay locked in chastity until I decide otherwise.”

Tim could only nod and say, “Yes.”

Smack!

Rebecca angrily told him “It’s ‘Yes, Mistress.’”

Tim immediately corrected himself, “Yes, Mistress.”

Rebecca uncuffed his hands and told him to put his clothes back on and go home.

“Yes, Mistress,” was all Tim could manage as he hurriedly dressed and left, his cock and balls aching in the steel chastity belt.

Tim arrived home and collapsed onto his bed, overwhelmed by the events of the evening. He could hardly believe what had just happened. Rebecca had stripped him down to the panties and bra, bound him, and whipped his ass until it was red and sore.

She held the key to the chastity belt she had locked on him, leaving him completely at her mercy if he ever wanted to cum again. Despite the intense humiliation, he was intensely turned on by the control she had over him.

Tim paced restlessly in his bedroom, the steel chastity belt pressing uncomfortably against his aching cock. The events with Rebecca replayed over and over in his mind—her commanding presence, the sting of the whip, and the humiliating control she had asserted over him. Every detail seemed to intensify his arousal, leaving him on edge.

He couldn't stop thinking about how Rebecca had stripped him, bound him, and whipped him until his ass was red. The memory of her holding the key to the chastity belt made his pulse race. He imagined what it would feel like to finally be freed from the device, but the thought only heightened his frustration and desire.

Tim’s hand wandered to his throbbing erection, confined and aching within the steel cage. He stroked the outside of his pants, desperate for any kind of relief, but the chastity belt was a cruel reminder that he was utterly restrained. He could feel the pressure building, and his mind was consumed by visions of Rebecca’s smirk and the harsh control she wielded over him.

He paced back and forth, his breath quickening as he replayed every moment of their encounter. The harsh words, the pain, the pleasure—everything blended, making him wild with need. He sank onto his bed, his frustration reaching a peak as he grabbed the edge of the mattress, trying to quell his torment.

The steel belt was unyielding, a constant reminder of Rebecca’s dominance. Each thought of her, each memory of her control, only intensified his longing. His mind was a whirlwind of images and sensations, and the more he tried to focus on something else, the more his desire for release consumed him.

Tim’s body trembled with pent-up lust as he lay there, desperate and driven mad by the chastity belt and his insatiable need. He knew that only Rebecca held the key to his release, and the thought of her holding all the power drove him nearly to the brink of insanity.

It had been one week since Rebecca locked Tim in chastity and he hadn’t heard from her. He had tried messaging her, but there had been no response.

On the eighth day of being locked in chastity, Tim and Mark would be going to football training together. Tim was barely sane due to the constant pressure of the chastity belt around his cock and balls. He was so horny all the time and couldn’t think about anything else. He was trying to figure out how he was going to bring it up to Mark so he could get out of the chastity belt.

He couldn’t believe it when the jeep pulled up outside their house and Rebecca was sitting in the driver's seat with Mark in the front passenger seat.

Rebecca drove Mark and Tim to football training, the car filled with the hum of the engine and the low murmur of their conversation. Mark sat in the front seat, chatting animatedly about the upcoming game, while Tim was in the back, trying to ignore the constant reminder of the steel chastity belt locked around his cock. The device pressed uncomfortably against him, each shift in his seat sending waves of frustration through his body.

Rebecca glanced in the rearview mirror and noticed Tim’s restless shifting. A subtle smirk played on her lips as she decided to have a bit of fun with him.

“So, Tim,” she began, her tone light and teasing, “How are you handling your... situation?”

Tim’s face flushed as he looked up, meeting her gaze in the mirror. He tried to maintain a neutral expression but couldn’t hide the nervous tension in his voice. “I’m... managing.”

Rebecca’s smile was barely noticeable but her eyes twinkled with mischief. “Must be quite the adjustment. Sometimes, unexpected situations can make things a bit more... challenging, don’t you think?”

Mark, sitting up front and engrossed in his own thoughts, glanced back curiously. “What are you two talking about?”

“Oh, just checking in on Tim,” Rebecca replied smoothly, her tone light. “Sometimes, adapting to new circumstances can be quite a painful challenge.”

Tim shifted in his seat, feeling the tension rise. “Yeah, you could say that.”

Rebecca continued, her voice laced with a subtle, teasing undertone. “It’s amazing how patience and focus can be tested in unexpected ways. Sometimes, you have to wait for things to be unlocked in life.”

Mark chuckled, oblivious to the deeper meaning. “Sounds like Rebecca’s got you all figured out, Tim.”

Tim managed a strained smile. “Something like that.”

Rebecca’s eyes lingered on Tim in the mirror for a moment longer before she refocused on the road, her smile barely perceptible. The playful hints and subtle suggestions left Tim stewing in his frustration, acutely aware of Rebecca’s unspoken control over his situation.

Tim could only see one thing in the front mirror of the car, the key to the chastity belt nestled within her perfect breasts.

After dropping Mark home after training, Rebecca drove Tim home, the car filled with a comfortable silence that only made Tim’s anticipation—and his frustration—more pronounced. He fidgeted in his seat, the steel chastity belt pressing uncomfortably against him, a constant reminder of his predicament.

As they drove, Rebecca glanced over at Tim, her expression a mixture of amusement and control. She decided it was the perfect time for a little playful torment.

“So, Slave,” she began, her voice light and teasing, “how’s everything feeling down there?”

Tim's face flushed as he struggled to maintain his composure. “It’s... it’s been tough. I really need to cum.”

Rebecca’s smile widened subtly, her eyes twinkling with mischief. “Oh, really? It sounds like you’re having quite the time. I think a few more weeks in chastity will teach you to not steal my panties”

Tim shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his voice almost pleading. “Please, Mistress. I can’t take it anymore. Can you just... let me out once?”

Rebecca pretended to consider his request with a thoughtful look, her fingers drumming lightly on the steering wheel.

“Hmm, let you out? I don’t know, Sissy. It sounds like you’ve got a lot of... pent-up energy that I can put to use.”

Tim’s frustration was palpable as he begged, “Please, Mistress. I’ll do anything. Just let me have some relief.”

She chuckled softly, enjoying the sight of him squirming. “Oh, Sissy. You’re such an eager little bitch. It’s quite amusing to see how desperate you are. I thought you’d be able to handle it a bit longer.”

Tim’s voice was strained, nearly breaking. “Please, Mistress. I’m begging you.”

Rebecca’s tone was mocking yet soothing. “Begging, are we? You really do know how to make a scene. It’s almost... endearing. But remember, patience is a virtue.”

She took a slow, deliberate turn, prolonging the drive, savouring each moment of Tim’s increasing desperation. “Just think about it—how much more satisfying will it be when I finally decide to unlock you? It’ll be worth the wait, don’t you think?”

Tim could only nod frantically, his face flushed with a mix of embarrassment and need. “Yes, Mistress.”

Rebecca smiled, her voice a gentle purr. “Good slut. You just keep that in mind. The more you beg, the more you make it clear how much you need this.”

As they approached Tim’s home, Rebecca’s teasing continued each word a reminder of the power she held over him. Tim’s frustration was undeniable, but so was his desperate yearning for release, making the drive a torturous but thrilling experience.

It had been another nine days since Rebecca had dropped Tim home and he was going insane from how sore his balls were, and how desperately he needed to cum. He had finally received a message to meet her in a local park.

Rebecca smiled as Tim approached her at the bench. He couldn’t help but notice her in her stunning leather outfit, his arousal evident despite the steel chastity belt he wore. His blue balls ached from the weeks of being unable to cum.

“Hello Mistress, you look beautiful today," Tim said, his eyes fixed on her leather boots, as he had been told to do.

Rebecca smiled and said, "Good slave. Now show me what you're really wearing."

Tim's face turned bright red as he revealed he was wearing pink panties and a bra under his male clothes as requested by Rebecca.

Rebecca smirked at Tim while she played with the keys to his chastity belt around her neck. She looked in the eye and told him her shoelace was untied.

Tim blushed deeply as he knelt and began tying her shoelace. Several passersby snickered and called him names like "pussy whipped" and "her bitch," making him feel even more embarrassed and humiliated.

Rebecca smiled, watching Tim’s transformation into her submissive sissy deepen.

“Good slave,” she said as he finished tying her shoelace.

“Thank you, Mistress,” Tim replied as he stood up, knowing he wasn’t allowed to sit on the bench unless she permitted it.

“I think it’s time to take things up a few notches, bitch,” Rebecca said, her tone both teasing and commanding. “It’s time for you to embrace your new feminine look in public if you ever want me to unlock that little cock of yours.”

Tim could only respond with a meek, “Yes, Mistress,” as he felt his erection intensify within the chastity belt. He wondered how far Rebecca planned to deepen his submission...

Published 
Written by FemaleLedRelationships
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments