Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Moon [PT. 1]

"You are more beautiful than the moon!"

0
2 Comments 2
93 Views 93
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Visit profile to reach the exclusive content!"

He was a sweet and gentle boy who had been living in the countryside since his birth. The ocean and the moon were his only friends. Since no one understood the way of his brain.

Then, not so surprisingly, he had caught someone’s eyes. Someone who recently moved there with her brother, after the death of their parents.

On the first day of her appearance, she saw him yearning for the moon. She couldn’t see his face, but the distance between them soon shortened.

They started meeting each other by the sea every night. They talked of the small things. They talked about themselves, about their problems, and what made them happy.

For the first time, he had someone willing to listen to his peculiar thoughts, and she had someone who was starting to heal her wounds by just being a pure soul.

It didn’t take long for the serenity between them to start spasming on their chests. They started wanting more from each other.

The days became longer and unbearable. Only the time spent together felt like living. And that shrinking feeling soon surfaced.

That day, the night was at its peak; the rustling sounds of the trees beside were like a melody to the music of the ocean. The warm breeze brushed his face with the freshness of the sea, similar to her hands.

He was sitting curled up on the sand, bewildered and regretful, as he gazed at the moon with longing.

It was around the time she would come by the shore. And as expected, he saw her reaching close to him.

“I’m sorry for the last night. I don’t know why I did that.” He shuttered as quickly as she stopped by him, fluttering his eyes at the sea, unable to look at her.

He felt ashamed. Terrified and sorry for his mistake. “I -I shouldn’t have done it. I’m sorry!”

“I know why you did that,” she spoke, quietly sitting beside him, astounding and making him flinch at her words as she fixed her glance at the moon.

He was bewildered. He felt as if his crime had been caught. A crime he didn’t want her to get familiar with. But he could just gaze at her with a blank on his face as she continued. “I know your heart -- it burns with the agony of not being able to touch me.

“Your body thaws up with the slightest of my touch, which you prefer wrong.

“You wish it to stop, but it just increases. You didn’t want to come here tonight. You wished to dismiss this hazy feeling in your heart. But you couldn’t resist.”

She turned towards his petrified eyes and advanced her palms to his face. “Isn’t it the reason why you did that last night?”

The distance between them had left a mere inch apart, but he could feel her drifting away as her words continued. He felt as if he was going to lose her.

“You wanted it so badly, that you could not help yourself. You’ve been dreaming of me, imagining me in your arms. And you’re not actually sorry for kissing me. You’ve been wanting to do that for a long time. Haven’t you?”

As her words turned zealous, his state became feeble. His eyes might have been dry, but his heart was starting to tear up.

KaraWilll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraWilll

And his heart eventually gave up.

He started crying with his words, “I’m sorry. I don’t know when it started. I’m so sorry. It will never happen again. I promise it will stop. I will stop these feelings. I just want you to stay with me.”

The panic in his heart quickly clouded his body and his eyes teared up as well as she watched him weaken in her palms. “I’m sorry!”

“Who told you to stop? I’m sure I was not the one.” His eyes again flinched, and his breaths flustered more.

“I don’t want you to stop. Let these feelings take over you. Let them reach every nerve in your body. I want you to feel them and suffer just like I do,” she added, wiping his tears.

His mind stopped working. He was too astounded by what he just heard.

“What?” he asked, glaring senselessly at her as she passionately worded her misery.

“I hate your innocence sometimes. Why don’t you ask me why I precisely know what you feel?” she added, advancing to his lap, breathing on his neck as she added, “Ask me how I know.”

He was dazed at her actions and words, muddled as he felt her lips softly graze his neck. “How do you know?”

She guided her palm to her chest and whispered. “What do you feel?”

“Your heart. It’s racing. Just like mine.” Surprised, he grasped something, gazing at her silent but loud eyes, and before he could utter a word, she gently pushed him down and planted her lips on his.

His tears, which were afraid to fully surface, couldn’t hide themselves anymore.

He whimpered, grasping her slender figure in his arms as he responded to her lips with the same passion.

Her hands cupped his face, her lips tasted his lips as she bit them from too much need. “This is not the only thing you wanted to do to me, right?” She asked, pecking at his throat and then his collarbone.

He gasped at her lips as she added, “You wanted more.”

He knew she was talking about herself. He definitely wanted more, but he was not the only one.

Whimpering, he saw her elating his shirt to his mouth. “Bite it.” She ordered, admiring his chiseled body with her eyes and hands as well.

She stroked his skin, dragging her touch from his nipples and then to his growing bulge.

“Your skin is so soft,” she whispered as he watched her beauty glow more in the light of the moon. He was enchanted by her. Under her charm.

Swiftly, she pinched his nipples, pecked them so very gently, and then sucked them with greed.

His whole body twitched to the pain and pleasure and he muffled, as she sucked and bit his nipples harder.

He watched her gradually advance to his abdomen. She bit and kissed every spot and caressed his skin with tenderness as she relished the sight of him melting.

His eyes squinted at the sensation. His hands strove to touch her as he bit his shirt tighter and harder, watching her take his shorts off.

The sight of his length overwhelmed her, which made her tickle him with her words. “I never thought you’d be this big and hard.”

----Love, author! ❤️

Published 
Written by Queenbeewrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments