Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Starting With A Perm

"I had been getting haircuts at a salon for months, but now I experienced my first full salon treatment."

17
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

After retiring from the military, my wife, Helen, suggested that I lose my military look and get my hair styled by her hairstylist, Annie. I was not high on this idea and the thought of going to a salon sent me into shivers. She assured me that Annie did lots of guy’s hair. I knew Annie since my wife had been going to her for years. Actually, I had even been to the salon when Annie trained me to color my Helen’s roots for one of our summer trips. Apparently, my wife and Annie had already talked about my hair. Annie told her that my hair was way too good to be cut in that basic military way and she could do some interesting things with it.

So, I started going to Annie for my haircuts. Helen made the appointments and coordinated with Annie. I just showed up. At first, I was a little embarrassed about going to a salon – just not a “manly” thing to be doing. Usually, I was the only guy there; but, everyone was very friendly and treated me nicely without making a fuss. I have to admit that after the first visit, I became comfortable with my salon visits. Annie and I were really getting to know each other. When your hair is military short, there isn’t much a stylist can do except wait until it grows longer.

After going to Annie for about nine months, my hair was actually getting very long. Annie had worked it to all one length and called the style a straight bob. She taught me all kinds of things in caring for my hair on a daily basis – shampooing, conditioning and blowing dry. I even used the brush to make a slight under-curl at the ends. Helen was happy about my new look and since it was a gradual change, nothing much was said by my friends.

We were going on a four-month summer RV trip and my hair appointment was the day before we would leave. Annie told me that she was going to do something really different and fun to help me take care of my hair during the trip. Of course I agreed assuming everything had been coordinated with my wife as usual.

I will admit, I wasn’t paying attention to what Annie was doing and she had the chair turned so I couldn’t watch her activity through the mirrors. It did seem like she was doing something more than the usual combing and cutting but as my hair got longer this was common.

Then, as Annie worked, I recognized a very strong odor. From years before when my mother and sister permed their hair at our home, I remembered the air was filled with that same odor.

I felt a slight panic and reacted by reaching up and touched my hair. To my horror, I realized that Annie already had completely covered my head in perm rods! I’d been going to a salon for months, allowing my hair to get long, and having my hair done; but, a perm? This was a real girly thing. I asked Annie if my wife knew about this and she answer was a giggle. Later, I would discover that Annie was really stretching the truth here.

What different feelings and thoughts I had during the next hour. Annie turned me so I could see what was happening in the mirrors. With all of the capes and towels and my hair in perm rods, I didn’t look like a guy at all – I looked very much like many of the other women there in the salon. Within an hour, my perm was complete. Annie took the rods out and proceeded to show me how I should fix my hair in the mornings after shampooing. She said it was a unisex look.

I thought I was done but Annie said this was now the fun part she had mentioned earlier. She wanted to try some different things with my hair. She assured me that whatever she did could be immediately returned to my curly unisex style with shampooing. Again, I agreed without questioning as I had no idea what she had in mind and still thinking everything was approved by my wife.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

Annie wet my hair and put it back on rollers. She told me she was using a larger roller than the perm rods and wanted to see how my hair would respond after the perm. I was moved to a dryer. Annie told me that because my hair was so thick, I would probably be under the dryer for a while. After thirty minutes, Annie asked one of the other stylists over to assist. Together, they removed the rollers and worked with my new curls. All I could do was sit and listen to their talk. They were both impressed with how well my hair had taken the perm and how soft it was now.

The two of them now brushed, pecked, sprayed and combed my hair and since there were two of them I could no longer watch what was happening in the mirror. At one point, Annie showed me what she was doing with a comb and she called it “teasing”. I was actually enjoying the attention.

After another thirty minutes of work, they were both satisfied with my new look. I now had curly short bangs and all the rest of my hair was like a big curly bubble. Looking at myself in the mirror I was sure it was not a unisex look but rather a common retro look of the 70s. They finished by spraying my hair with a lot of hairspray.

I stood at the mirror and looked at my reflection. I really didn’t recognize myself. Touching my hair I was surprised at how stiff it was and also how “big” it looked. If it weren’t for my jeans and shirt, I really looked like a woman. As I walked to my car, I couldn’t help looking in the store windows and seeing my new image – I looked so different and my hair was actually very pretty – not a way I ever thought of using to describe my hair.

When I got home, Helen was shocked. In fact, she screamed, “What was Annie thinking?” She had no idea that Annie was going to perm my hair and certainly never expected my girly teased hair.

Since it was after closing time at the salon, she called Annie on her cell and they talked for almost an hour. There were times during this conversation when she would call me over and do something with my hair with instructions from Annie. I wandered around the house waiting for her to get off the phone. I could feel my hair moving. I would touch it and be greeted with the stiffness of all the hairspray. I didn’t recognize myself especially since I looked like a very pretty girl. In addition, with every passing minute I began to act like a girl.

My wife and I have this thing – she really enjoys having her hair done and I like seeing her with a new hairstyle. After a time of flirting, Helen kneels in front of me and gives me a blow job. I am not allowed to touch her freshly styled hair - all I can do is watch as she sucks me to an orgasm. When she got off the phone with Annie, she announced that our tradition must continue.

Taking me by the hand, she moved to the living room.

After slipping off her panties, she sat on the edge of the ottoman. I knew what she wanted. I kneeled in front of her and carefully brought my mouth toward her pussy. I have never seen her so wet and ready. Reminding her of the rules that she was not to touch my pretty hair, I pulled her legs as wide as I could and buried my face in her vagina. My tongue probed and tasted and caressed as I brought her to a screaming climax.

Afterwards, I asked if she had ever cum for another woman before and she was totally embarrassed and insisted that it was her first time. It was certainly my first time in a femme the role!

Published 
Written by Mitzie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments