Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Am Really a Woman Now

"I had experienced so many things as a woman – but there was more than dressing, makeup, hair, nails, and boobies.ions.w thinking emotionally as a woman too."

24
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was late fall and we had been traveling out west in the motor home for several months. We were headed home for the college football season. I had been Mitzie for several years – so many things had happened, and I was so happy in my new life as a woman. I had experienced so many things as a woman – I dressed as a woman, makeup, hair, nails, boobies, but I was now thinking emotionally as a woman too.

We were trying to visit as many of the National Parks that we could. Since we were in north Texas, we decided to spend a few days at Guadalupe Mountains; this park is not visited as much as some of the others. Like most National Parks, there are no services, but our motor home is self-contained. However, there is a very nice restroom with hot water and showers. When we arrived after 6:00 PM, we discovered that we were the only ones there. We picked out a site second from the end because it was level and had a picnic table. It was almost the furthest from the restrooms but that was not a problem. We quickly completed our setup. The plan was to grill steaks for dinner, and I got all of the grilling tools ready.

My wife suggested that, since it was getting dark and there was no one else there, why not go and take showers before preparing dinner. We packed our things and headed to the restrooms. When we entered, we discovered that there were very nice lights that were motion activated. The shower stalls were certainly large enough for two. We quickly stripped our clothes and had the hot water running over our bodies – finishing up with the luxury of shampooing each other’s hair. Since the lights were bright and we were alone, we decided to go ahead and set each other’s hair there in the restroom. We both put on baby-doll nightgowns and panties. Although we had brought robes to walk back in, my wife being daring, ran out in just her gown to the motor home. Of course, I had to do the same thing. It was fun to be a little scandalous and we both feel it’s very sensual for a woman to be in a night gown wearing rollers. It was a warm evening and there was no one there, so we put our robes in the bedroom and went about preparing and eating dinner – in and out of the motor home wearing our baby-dolls.

We were sitting at our picnic table finishing up dinner and enjoying the rest of our bottle of wine. The picnic table was on the far side of the motor home, and it was blocked from seeing anything except the one campsite beyond us. We especially had no view of the entrance to the campground. A whole bottle of wine at dinner is a lot for us and we were really being silly girls and it was so much fun. It was one of those special moments we had discovered since we had both become women – sharing an intimacy we never found as a conventional couple – touching, caressing, kissing, and loving each other totally.

From this mode, then, you can imagine how horrified we were when another motor home appeared around the back of ours moving toward that very last site. Of all the other twenty-five sites available, why did they ever decide to come down to the very end with us? Our party was over, and we immediately started picking things up for a move inside. Oh, how we wished we had been wearing our robes, rather than the almost nothing of these shear baby-dolls.

They pulled their RV into line parallel to us, leaving us just our allocated space which was filled with our picnic table. Helen and I were back and forth putting dinner things away. On one of my trips, I thought to go to the bedroom and get the robes. As I descended the steps from the motor home door, I could see that it was way too late. My wife was seated on the picnic table, her legs crossed on the bench, leaning back on her hands, and her very beautiful breasts almost totally exposed from her gown, talking to the two guys who were our new neighbors. As I opened the door, I knew there was no need for the robes, so I dropped them, and my wife hollered for me to bring another bottle of wine and a couple more glasses. It looked like we were about to have a party dressed in baby-dolls and rollers.

These guys were really very nice, and we quickly bonded. Perhaps the wine assisted as my wife, and I already had several glasses before they arrived. Wearing our baby-doll gowns didn’t leave much for their imagination. They were totally taken with us running around in rollers and both remarked they had not been with girls wearing them. They actually were not wearing much more than we were in running shorts and tee-shirts. It was cute because we were flirting, and it showed that we were exciting them.

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

At one point, my wife went inside and fixed her hair and makeup leaving me with the guys. I didn’t know what she had in mind, but when she returned, she wanted me to go and do the same thing. When I returned, it looked like there was a conspiracy brewing. All three of them looked at me very strange. All of the things had been cleared from the table except for our exercise mat. One of the guys came to me, took my hands and told me how beautiful I looked. I was pleased and he put his arms around me and kissed me. I really wanted that to happen, so I responded by opening my mouth and giving him my tongue. He pressed against me, and I could feel that his cock was very hard and ready – OMG, what had I started?

My wife told me that it was a special night for me, and told me to sit on the end of the table and lay back. I really had no choice as she was physically directing me, and it would have really created a scene if I had resisted. Then what happened next had me shocked - she said to wait before as she slipped off my panties! Then, as I lay back, she told me to bring my knees up and put my heels on the end of the table. Now I was really embarrassed - wearing just the baby-doll everything was exposed. One of the guys passed something to my wife and they both moved between my legs. Together they gently started applying lotion to my smooth private area. Next, my wife moved around the table to my head and told me to relax and put her hands on my arms and shoulders. The guy probed my anus with the lotion. I now understood what was about to happen. I looked to the side and saw that one of the guys had his shorts off and was applying the lotion to his cock. My wife continued to hold me and told me to relax.

I was so afraid and so emotionally unprepared. It was time for me to experience being fucked. I could feel the cock at the entrance of my anus. I tried so hard to relax but I couldn’t. He sensed it, and gently probed me with his finger until he could feel me starting to open. Then I could feel just the tip of his cock entering my body. I gasped and looked at my wife. She smiled, told me to relax again, and nodded to him. Slowly he moved into my body. I could feel every inch and it did not hurt. I raised myself on my heels and matched his angle. Then he really moved into me easily and finally I could tell I had taken all of him. I was so excited – I was doing it, I was enjoying it, and so was he!

I could feel his sack against my cheeks, and his shaft seemed so long. He stopped moving and just pressed himself against me and smiled. My wife asked me if I was ready and all I could do is nod my head. I was breathing so hard. He reached up and held me at the hips. At that point I closed my eyes and started moving on him. I guess this was the “ready” my wife was asking about. I could feel him flexing his shaft and it seemed like he was extending to above my waist. Then he started moving in and out. It scared me at first but quickly I caught his rhythm and I moved against him in synch. OMG, what was happening to me? We continued this movement for what seemed like an hour, and I never wanted it to stop. Then he stopped and I felt his shaft start to throb. I looked immediately to my wife, and she knew what was happening. She reached down and took a nipple in each of her hands and started to squeeze and then I felt it happen – his flow was warm, and it was going everywhere in my body. I gasped, moaned and started to cry. OMG, the emotions I was feeling, and I could only release them by crying. My wife whispered in my ear, “I am so proud of you Mitzie. You have done it. You have been fucked. You are truly a woman now!”

He waited a short time, and I could feel him get small. I knew I was very wet. He gave me so much of his cream. I pulled him down to my body and kissed him. He stayed against me and then released me. I sat up and moved to one of the benches on the picnic table. Both my wife and the other guy were ready from watching us. She leaned over the other end of the table and told him she wanted it just as I had. He was so much bigger, but she insisted. My wife had herself totally exposed and ready to take him from the back, like a dog and he did. I think it hurt her some, but she wanted it so much. She got very vocal and screamed as he pumped and pumped and finally exploded and she climaxed too.

It was a wonderful night and my wife, and I slept naked in each other’s arms until late in the morning. When we woke, our neighbors had already left. I was so happy to be complete. It was a beautiful night. I was no longer a virgin, and I don’t even know his name.

Published 
Written by Mitzie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments