Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She's In Control (Part 2)

"He breaks rules, She likes to punish."

8
1 Comment 1
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"sorry it took so long for a part two, life was crazy and tbh I wasn't sure there'd be any interest. <p> [ADVERT] </p>enjoy, or don't. :-)"

The door closes as he turns from the window, precum sticking to the lace panties he was left in. "She's going to come back, right?" he asks himself quietly, looking at the empty spot on the floor where his clothes last lay. 

A few minutes tick by—tortured by the thought of having to make it to the garage wearing only the thong of his lover, and more so by the thought of disappointing her by not following her commands—he makes his way to the office door. Poking his head out, he sees a janitorial cart at the far end of the hallway. With any luck, he'd be able to slip into the stairwell unnoticed. No way was he going to be a sitting duck in an elevator for any custodian to spot. 

Flying down the stairs as quickly as he can, he stops at the landing to the lobby. He hears the hum of a vacuum cleaner behind the receptionist desk, and his cock stiffens at the idea of being trapped in this dingy stairwell, having to wait for the other person to leave. He hears Her words ringing between his ears, "Oh, and Lovey? Don't even think about touching yourself," but his hand is already wrapped around the lacy fabric, tightening around his cock. Surely just a little teasing wouldn't get him into too much trouble, he thought. 

The vacuum humming drowned out the sounds of his labored breathing, his throbbing cock twitching in his hand as he slowly stroked it with the fabric of the panties. His mind wandered to Her, and what she had in store for him had his cock begging for release. He hadn't heard the vacuum stop, he was so entranced by his fantasies. Finally, after a moment or two of mind wandering, his cock exploded, covering his belly and panties, and falling to the floor of the stairwell. 

Panicked at the thought of being found, pathetic in panties and covered in his own cum, he made a run for it. His shaky feet found their way through the lobby, to the garage and to his car before he was able to take another breath. In the car, he looked for something to clean himself off with, finding just a single napkin - not nearly enough to hide the evidence of his rule breaking. He sighed and started driving to Her, knowing he was going to pay for this. 

--------------------------

She's preparing the room when he arrives. Slowly and shyly, he kneels at the door, waiting for her acknowledgement. 

"You took your time, pet."

He blushed, knowing his indiscretion will not be going unnoticed tonight. 

She walks towards him, her long hair brushing across her back with each step. She looks at him, noticing the wet stain on the panties she made him wear. She reaches down, slipping her hand down the front of the lacy material and grabbing his balls forcefully.

"Stand up," she commands, using his balls in her hand to guide him to his feet. Her grip softened, but he knew not to trust it. She doesn't like rule breaking, and she sure knows how to punish for it. This wouldn't be the last time tonight his balls ached. 

Her fingers slipped through his hair, bringing his face closer to hers. She looks at him, taking in the patheticness of it all, then kisses his soft lips. 

"I see someone didn't follow the rules," she sighs into his neck, one hand still in his hair, one still softly gripping his balls. "Lovey, I know I put you in a tough situation tonight, taking your clothes and leaving you stranded in such a cute little outfit, and I know how hot that must've made you, seeing as you've ruined my panties. I am just so happy you're finally home."

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

Suddenly, her cupped hand digs its nails into the flesh of his ballsack, and she smirks. "But don't think for one minute that I'm not going to enjoy every second of punishing you."

She led him to the bedroom by the claws dug into his skin. She used her hands to guide him over the footboard of the bed, bending him over so his head is buried in the mattress. Slowly, she drags her nails up the backs of his legs. Watching goosebumps form, she does it again, this time letting her nails trail his curved buttocks and up his back, leaving little red lines in their wake. His body shivers and his cock reacts, a line of drool falling between his feet. 

Her nails drag up his inner thigh, reaching the drooling member. Gently pulling his cock backwards between his legs, she strokes him slowly, allowing him to push into her hand. She giggles at his enthusiasm, and playfully slaps his balls while he unleashes moans of ecstasy into the soft bedding. 

"Don't get yourself too worked up, Lovey." 

—------------------------------

Once his cock is throbbing, tender to the touch, she pushes him further onto the bed. Rolling him over to his back, she takes her spot on her throne: his head carefully positioned between her thighs. He knows his only job is to please her. Soft, gentle licks of her outer folds turn into ravenous, sloppy eating as her juices begin to flow. 

Her hands are positioned at his chest, pawing and clawing at his nipples while she rides his face. His throbbing member is standing at attention, leaking precum. 

“Oh fuck, what a good boy.. you are certainly trying to make up for your little mistake earlier, aren't you?” she pants, finding herself closer to orgasm. She reaches for her vibrating wand near the bed and places it on her clit. If he wants to prove he's a good boy tonight, he's going to drown in her juices. She gyrates her pussy on his tongue and the wand, building the pressure inside of her until finally.. 

“Oh my GOD.. fuuuuck!” she cries, her sopping wet pussy exploding, squirting all over her fucktoy below. He knows better than to stop, he knows better than to gasp for air. She's drowning him and he wouldn't have it any other way. 

Collapsing from the weight of such an orgasm, she rolls off of him. Standing at the foot of the bed, she pulls him to her, bringing his legs up to her shoulders, cock and asshole on display. She slowly starts stroking his cock. His eyes are closed, enjoying every second of this pleasure. He’s so lost in the moment, he didn't notice her slip into the black leather harness she keeps in the bottom drawer. 

She leans into him, between his legs—one hand wrapped around his dripping cock, the other wrapped around her silicone cock. She pulls him into a passionate kiss as the head of her toy pushes onto his hole. He lets out a small gasp. 

“Oh, Lovey. You didn't think that was all you were being used for tonight, did you?”

Published 
Written by kittenkyli
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments