Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It has been well over a year since my wife, Goddess Valerie took control of me as part of her recovery from a neck and back injury. The injury has long since completely healed, but her control over me has only grown deeper, stronger, and more intense. This was largely due to the assistance of her best friend, Goddess Francine.

Now that I was clearly her slave and sissy-cuckold, our lives fell into a pattern. I was disciplined regularly. I was kept feminized at all times. I did housework and provided massages and oral services to my Goddesses. They went out, every night, either to the Fitness Club, or to bars and dance clubs. About half the time they went to bars and dance clubs, they brought me along.

However, despite the basic pattern of our lives, my Goddesses did make changes, mostly for their own pleasure and amusement. The change that I like the most is that they removed my cock cage. They figured, and correctly so, that they no longer needed my sexual desperation to control me. They control me through physical discipline and the threat of banishing me from our relationship to which I've strangely become completely addicted. Also, my basic thinking has been changed. My Goddesses have trained me to the point where I feel that it is simply my role in life to worship, serve, and obey them.

Another big change was making my situation more transparent to our neighbors. Now that I was kept fully feminized at all times, and borderline passable to boot, there was no need to try to hide it. My wardrobe has grown beyond bras, panties, dresses, heels, and a French Maid outfit. I now own skirts and blouses, tight jeans, short shorts, crop tops, swimsuits, casual women's shoes, etc., basically an entire wardrobe, all feminine and all slutty. In fact, some of my crop tops say "Slut" right on the chest.

I still do all my housework, and yardwork in our private backyard and exposed front yard in only bra and panties. But when I walk around the neighborhood or when I visit a neighbor's house for any reason, I wear one of my feminine outfits. I might wear a tight skirt and blouse, making me look like a slutty secretary. I might wear short shorts and a tight top that reads, "Slut". I wear whatever my Goddesses tell me to, of course.

In explaining my feminization to any of our neighbors, I am required to tell them the true story, that I am slave to my wife, Goddess Valerie, and her best friend, Goddess Francine, that I am required to do all the housework, cooking and serving. I have to tell them that I am a sissy-cuckold and that I lick feet and pussy and suck cock on command. Most of our neighbors (couples, single men, and single women) are somewhat shocked by this. But a few of them are intrigued, even excited. It must be remembered that I am now a decent-looking tranny.

One day, my wife received a phone call. When she hung up, she told me it was Paul and Tina, our neighbors down the street. She said they were asking about the possibility of getting oral sex from me. I looked shocked. My wife further explained that I would have to lick Tina's pussy to orgasm, and suck Paul's cock and swallow his cum.

As I was thinking about this, thinking we would discuss it, Goddess Valerie really shocked me when she casually said, "I think it's a wonderful idea. Go!"

Of course, I obeyed my wife as I always do. I walked out the front door, fully made-up (slutty looking as always), and wearing a short tight red skirt, my pink crop top with "Slut" emblazoned in red across the chest, and my red open-toed six-inch stiletto heels. I minced my way down the street two blocks to Paul and Tina's house. I rang the doorbell and Tina cheerfully opened the door and led me to the living room where Paul was seated. They both wore robes.

Tina happily exclaimed, "Wow! I had planned to make you strip down to the cute sexy bra and panties I know you always wear. But you look like such a hot slut, I think I'll leave you dressed just as you are."

Their attitudes were a strange sexy mix of friendly neighbor and dominant owner. Tina said she wanted to go first. She sat on the couch and let her robe slip open revealing her hot naked body. I dropped to my knees and crawled to her. As I started to crawl between her legs, she stopped me. She told me she'd heard so much about my foot worship skills that she just had to experience it for herself.

She was already barefoot, her soles slightly dirty from walking around that way. Her feet were really quite beautiful, carefully pedicured and accented with toe rings and an ankle bracelet. I started by licking and nibbling her soles. This served to get her pretty soles squeaky clean and to elicit some squeals of pleasure from my hot sexy neighbor. But that was nothing compared to Tina's reaction when I sucked her toes and squirmed my warm wet tongue deep between each pair of toes. She started moaning loudly as though she was about to orgasm.

After I finished worshiping both her feet, she told me to lick her pussy. I crawled between her legs, my head nestled between her warm soft shapely thighs. I immediately went to work, using all the skills I had been taught by Mistress Valerie and Mistress Francine. I soon had her moaning with pleasure. A few minutes later, Tina crossed her ankles behind me, squeezed my head between her thighs, spasmed, and screamed in orgasm. After she calmed down and released my head, I gently licked her sopping pussy clean, savoring her juices.

Then I heard Paul's voice, "I'm next, slut!"

I turned around on my hands and knees and crawled to him. His robe was open, and his cock was hard, and very big. He wasted no time. He grabbed me by the ears and pulled my mouth over his cock. Then he started fucking my face, making me gag when he shoved it deep into my throat. He face-fucked me like that for about twenty minutes, then groaned loudly and shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into my mouth. I swallowed all I could, but there was so much that some of it dripped down my chin and onto my "Slut" crop top. Paul pulled his softening cock out of my mouth and grinned at me.

BellaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaHillss

My neighbors let me stand up and Tina led me to the door. She said that I'd be seeing more of them. She said that Val had given them permission to use me whenever they felt like it. I then made my "walk of shame" home, wobbling a bit on my heels, with Paul's cum drying onto my top.

Word got around the neighborhood and Goddess Valerie has been very accommodating, giving two couples, two single men, and a single woman free use of my oral services whenever they wish. Typically, I'm sent out on two or three "house calls" a week. Most of them are just as I'd described, quick suck and swallow, or lick and leave. So, it doesn't take too much time away from my home slave duties. It's just an added humiliation, being an on-call cocksucker and pussy licker for several neighborhood households.

A smaller change took place in our home. Goddess Valerie apparently saw someone eating ass at one of the clubs my Goddesses frequent. She thought having one's ass eaten looked really enjoyable. Seeing as she had an extremely obedient slave, she did not have to think too hard about how to make this happen. She didn't even shower or prepare in any way. She simply bared her ass, bent over the kitchen table, and ordered me to kneel behind her and eat her ass.

She gave me specific instructions. She had me start by simply licking her ass crack, bottom to top in long loving strokes of my tongue. Then she had me pull her ass cheeks apart a bit and lick a bit deeper, again bottom to top. After I'd done this a few times, she had me pull her ass cheeks still further apart, and lick all the way into her crack. She kept me at this for quite a while, until her ass crack was squeaky clean.

Then, she ordered me to stiffen my tongue and shove it deep up her asshole. To accomplish this, my entire face was pressed deep between her ass cheeks. She made me squirm my tongue around deep in her asshole for a good long time. Finally, she spun around, leaned back resting her ass against the kitchen table, and ordered me to lick her pussy. As I started, I noticed that her pussy was already dripping. I also noticed that it did not take very long to lick her to orgasm. I guess my ass-eating got her horny and close to cumming.

Goddess Valerie told Goddess Francine how wonderful it felt to have her ass licked. Goddess Francine grinned at me, shed her clothing, and made me give her the same treatment. Now, I eat both my Goddesses' asses whenever they order me to. They each seem to demand a couple ass lickings per week.

The last change in our lives to be discussed in this chapter was the biggest. One day, my Goddesses went off to the Fitness Club in their sexy and revealing outfits. As always, I had a long list of chores to keep me busy. I usually do housework barefoot, in only bra and panties. But, before they left, they had me put on my French Maid outfit and heels.

They were laughing and grinning as they left, leaving me to wonder whether they were up to something. It didn't matter, as there was nothing I could do about it if they were. So, I started on my list of chores, struggling a bit in my restrictive clothing and high heels. As usual, my Goddesses arrived home a couple hours later.

What was not usual was the sound of male voices. I was surprised to see my two Goddesses lead a couple of big young muscle studs into the house. The four of them rushed past me and up the stairs to the bedroom, Goddess Francine quickly but firmly admonishing me to continue doing my chores. As I continued to work, I heard lots of noise from upstairs, including various moans and screams. After about an hour, I was summoned upstairs to the bedroom.

The musky smell of sex hung heavy in the air. The bed linens were soaked with sweat, cum, and pussy juice. The bed's four occupants looked exhausted but satisfied and exhibited a strangely beautiful sheen of sweat. I was ordered to lick them all clean. I started with my wife's pussy. As I licked her pussy clean, she rolled me onto my back, rolling with me so she ended up sitting on my face with her pussy over my mouth. In this position, she used gravity and muscle contractions to flood my mouth and face with fluids from her pussy. When I finished licking her clean, Goddess Francine took her place and squeezed more cum and pussy juice into my mouth.

Now it was time to lick the men clean. I was briefly introduced to Ron and Harry. I was quickly informed that I was to address them as Master Ronald and Master Harold. I was ordered to lick their cocks and balls clean. I did as I was told. As I licked, their cocks started to stiffen. I thought I might end up having to suck them off, but that never happened. I guess my Goddesses had drained them fairly completely.

I was ordered to clean up the room and wash all the linens as the four of them headed for the shower.

In Chapter 8, my training as a feminized cuckold-slave to my two Goddesses and my two Masters is continued.

Published 
Written by onease55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments