Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maid For The Job - Part Two

"As Alex juggles sorting his life out and exploring new fantasies, another mistake from his past comes back to haunt him."

25
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Alice stood with her hands on her hips expecting me to continue. It didn't matter whether I stopped and handed her back the panties with the guilty look of someone who had been caught doing something they shouldn't, or continued stroking myself while smelling them; whatever I did the result would be equally as humiliating. I continued stroking myself awkwardly. unsure what else to do.

"Go on, have another smell, it looked like you were enjoying it just now. Breathe it in slowly."

I froze momentarily, not sure whether Alice was winding me up. when she raised an eyebrow expectantly, it was clear that she wasn't joking. Alice's intense gaze held me, and I couldn't look away as I did exactly as she said, breathing her scent in slowly while stroking myself a little faster. Her musky post-workout scent filled my nostrils, and it felt like I was getting a fix for a new addiction. That moment of calmness mixed with euphoria as dopamine flooded my body.

"I'm going to cum."

I groaned, passing the point of no return as I stroked myself through the panties frantically. Alice giggled, still holding my gaze as my legs started shaking and I felt my cock twitch inside the panties as it spewed load after load, filling my panties.

For a moment, I knelt panting on the floor, the moment I looked up to Alice, she was grinning from ear to ear. She was still wrapped in a towel, and I desperately wanted her to drop it to the floor. My mind struggled as waves of thoughts and worries surged through at hundreds of miles per hour. Why did that feel so damn good? Was Alice going to fire me for playing with myself at work? What if she told everyone about what she saw?

"That's enough excitement for this morning. You need to get dressed and leave before my office team arrives."

I remained on my knees, stunned at how nonchalantly Alice dismissed what happened. She threw my clothes at me, opting to keep the boxers.

"You're better off staying in those panties until you get home and clean them, Alex. There's no use having two sets of underwear soaked in your cum now, is there?"

I looked at the floor, unable to meet her condescending gaze as I muttered in agreement; I could already feel the panties sticking to me as my cum dried. I put my jeans and top on before packing the maid uniform in my bag and turning to leave.

"Are you forgetting something, Alex?"

I turned back to face Alice and saw she was looking at her panties still in my hand. Still dazed, I hadn't realised I was still carrying them. I was mortified as I handed them back to her, trying not to dwell on what she must be thinking as I went to leave, still carrying her sweat-scented panties.

A thousand questions circled through my mind on the journey home. I was so self-conscious about the panties with my cum drying inside that I avoided looking anyone in the face as I walked. What on earth had possessed me to hold her panties to my face and smell, knowing full well that there was a chance I could get caught? Also, why did I want to do it again so badly? The memory of her scent lingered in my mind, but the memory alone didn't do it justice. My mind daydreamed images of Alice exercising, and I craved to be close to her again.

The moment I stepped inside the familiarly depressing front door of my home, I was reminded of my plight from my brief life of luxury. It was usually during these moments that I craved the fixes of alcohol and drugs to provide the reward of dopamine I was so sorely addicted to. Instead, aside from a longing to see Alice again, I felt empty and tired from the workout this morning, and I crashed straight into bed.

The next day, I woke up with morning glory for the first time in almost a year. I had been so tired when I got in that I didn't remove the panties before drifting off instantly as I hit the bed; I had to peel them off and throw them in the washing machine along with the rest of the uniform before heading for a hot shower.

I didn't have work today, but Alice had already said I could join her for the workout at the usual time if I wanted to. As humiliating as it had been this morning, I didn't want to break the good habits I was building; it had been nearly three months since I had last consumed any alcohol or narcotics, and that was all down to Alice and the influence she had over me. Exercising regularly helped, and listening to Alice's advice, I started following her meal plan. It had been two months since I had started joining her on the exercises, but only a couple of weeks of eating healthier, smaller portions. The differences were already noticeable, and while I didn't have the mass of muscles I had built back when I was playing football, I was certainly beginning to look toned in certain areas.

A little later that evening, I was startled by a knock on the door. It was rare that I had visitors but the feeling of nausea in my stomach gave me the feeling that this wasn't a friend. Sure enough, as I opened the door, there stood a face I had thought I recognised, but couldn't quite put my finger on where from. The tall beefcake of a man standing by his side reminded me that his employer was someone I owed a lot of money to, and he was a little upset as to why I hadn't contacted him to pay back my debts since I had others. In truth, I had forgotten about the debt, it had been a wild night, and because I owed him six figures, it was probably a memory I had repressed.

Without the employer saying a word, the tall beefcake of a man, and his equally intimidating colleague lifted and slammed me against the wall, saying that his employer expected the first payment by the end of the week, or else things would turn ugly. As a preview of how bad things would be, both the employers hit me once in the rib, and I crumpled to the floor in pain as they left.

Shit. I could barely afford to pay my other debts along with the rent and utilities bills for my shitty flat. It was approaching midnight, and I still had another four hours before I had to leave to meet with Alice for our workout. I felt an anxiety attack coming, and I steadied myself against the wall as I tried to take control of my breathing; it took a moment, but I eventually managed to calm myself. As was usually the case when I felt down like this, my immediate reaction was to drown my sorrows with alcohol and get fucked up, but I was desperate not to let all my hard work so far go to waste. To stop my brain from running riot and the craving for my addictions to grow, I stepped outside and began to run. I had no destination in mind as I run fast, enjoying the evening breeze. Focussing on my breathing helped to take my mind off my worries temporarily, and when I'd run for close to twenty minutes, I stopped at an American-style diner that was open late.

Despite the late hour, the diner was quite busy and I ordered myself something light and sat down to people watch for a little while. On the other side of the road outside the diner was a busy nightclub, and I watched the comings and goings of people partying the night away. A part of me longed to be drinking and partying with them, but until I felt I had control over my addictions, I wasn't going to touch another drop of alcohol. I found it an entertaining distraction to give them all little backstories.

By the time I got home, There were still another two hours to waste before I left, so I decided to go to work and hang there, at least if I was there I was less likely to give in to my cravings. I brought the work uniform with me as a force of habit and started making my way to work.

The security man let me inside the building, and I went to the empty office. Running on auto-pilot, I stripped down in Alice's office and got dressed in the maid's outfit, weirdly feeling a little safer now that I was wearing it. Instead of sitting down, I kept myself busy by cleaning. The time flew as I worked, and before I knew it, Alice arrived.

"Alex! What are you doing here in your uniform? It's your day off."

I broke down as I told Alice of the evening's events. She listened patiently as I told her every detail of my indiscretions and how much money I owed to the wrong kind of people.

"Alex, there is a way I can help, but it won't be a free ride. I will allow you to stay at my place temporarily. There will be rules, and if you break any of them, you're out, so think carefully about this before you accept my offer and move out of your place."

Alice outlined the rules as she set up the workout gear. I was allowed no visitors, and I wasn't allowed to drink any alcohol unless she was present and had allowed it. Drugs were strictly prohibited, and I would have to contribute to the chores and keep the place clean and tidy. These rules were more than agreeable, I didn't really have any friends other than Lee, and I was ignoring his messages. He was a bad influence on me, and if I wanted to change, I needed to avoid him. I told Alice I would think her proposal over, but in my mind, I was ready to let my shithole of a flat go.

Alice's workout outfit was a little more revealing than usual today, and I struggled to concentrate when we got going. I fantasised about having that body close to mine, feeling her glistening skin rub against me. Needless to say, I struggled to keep focus during the workout.

After the workout, Alice went for her shower and left her clothes out once again. I felt like this was a trap, especially after she had caught me yesterday morning. Still, she'd only just switched the shower on, so I took the risk and picked them up, immediately bringing them to my face to inhale her scent. Once again, it felt like I was getting a fill of a much-needed fix. Even without touching myself, my cock engorged inside the panties, and I moaned quietly as I softly stroked myself. Like an addict, I inhaled once again, desperate to get the most I could get before she came out of the shower.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

I felt lost in euphoria like I was in a trance, but thankfully I had my wits about me to realise that she turned off the shower. I threw her panties back onto her pile of clothes and made myself look busy as she stepped out of the shower.

"I see you resisted sniffing my panties this time."

Alice teased as she stepped out of the shower room wrapped in a towel.

"Are you sure you don't want to smell them again?"

Alice laughed and playfully threw the panties in my direction, laughing uncontrollably as they hit me in the face. I ignored them, despite the craving to pick them up and hold them to my face once again. Alice pouted, and I wasn't sure whether she was still joking that I wasn't playing along. Truthfully, I was just trying to divert her attention away from me while I still had a raging hard-on within my panties. I excused myself, saying I was tired and went straight home to bed.

It surprised me to find a message from Alice on my phone asking if I was feeling okay when I woke up. Her concern was touching, especially since I had no right to deserve it after I pissed all over the concern she showed when we were first together. I thanked her for her help yesterday and checked to see if she meant what she said about me crashing at her place for a while. When she replied yes, I notified my landlord of my intention to leave. I'd stayed longer than the minimum length of time stated in the contract, and he was looking to sell, so it was a quick sort.

Over the next week, I cleared my belongings and moved what I was keeping over to Alice's place while still working overnight and finishing my shift with a workout. I looked forward to joining her for the workouts, I was feeling better for doing them, and getting back into shape while Alice was continuing her trend of wearing skimpy workout outfits. There was also the opportunity to sniff her sweaty, post-workout panties, and thankfully she hadn't caught me again so far.

Alice had a much nicer place than I imagined. She lived in a modern, detached, white stone and glass, two-storey building in a quiet suburb in Greater London. She had a lot of private space for her garden, and the underground ran straight to the part of Central London where she worked. Once I'd moved in, Alice had provided me with another maid's outfit that she set a rule to wear while I was here. She explained that it helped keep me in line at her work, and she liked how I looked wearing it. I couldn't complain, she was doing me a massive favour by letting me stay here and I was used to wearing the one that I wore for work now, not to mention I enjoyed the way the panties felt against my smooth skin.

The new outfit she had provided was a full dress this time in a pastel pink with white frilly bits around the them of the short skirt part. It came with thigh-high white socks with pink bows at the top of the socks, pink high heels, a pink choker, and a blonde wig. Alice had even bought a matching white cotton and bra set to go with the outfit, though the inside of the bra was padded to make my chest look a little more substantial.

Alice was at work when the package arrived, but she told me to put it on and to put my original clothes in a secure box by the door. If I needed to go anywhere, I would need to ask Alice for the current code to unlock the box since the code kept changing, the only other option was to walk the streets of Greater London in the pink dress. It may be slightly quieter here than in Central London, but it was still something I didn't dare to do.

A couple of nights later, I had my first night off since moving to Alice's place. I was planning to spend the time to try and catch up with her properly and see if there was any chance she had forgiven me enough to date, but it turned out she had other plans. Alice had gone out drinking with friends, and she had left me with a list of chores she wanted me to do. It was a Friday night, and Alice's home boasted a hot tub, a wooden outbuilding with a separate steam room and sauna, and she even had a small pool. There was much more around the house like a cinema room, a games room, and an outdoor bar. As much as I wanted to make use of the excellent facilities she had in her home, I realised that I owed her one and I wanted to impress her and show that she had made the right choice to trust me.

Dressed in the pink maid outfit and wearing the wig, I worked through Alice's list of chores. I wondered how her night was going. I'd so far cleaned the kitchen, done her laundry, ironed her clothes, and was on her way up to her bedroom to put them away into her built-in wardrobes. As I started hanging up some of her clothes, I heard the door open, and a light crash as Alice giggled. Laughing to myself, I thought it was best to check on her to see if she needed help in her intoxicated condition, but as I went to leave her room, I heard the sound of another man, and they were both heading upstairs.

Panic filled me as I realised exactly where Alice was heading. Quickly, I turned the light off and hid inside the only place I could think of, her built-in wardrobe. The only light in the room was the warm light of Alice's bedside lamp flickering like a candle as Alice and her unknown partner stumbled in, kissing and feeling each other up. I watched through the slatted doors of the built-in wardrobe as they clumsily removed their clothes and climbed onto the bed, and Alice laid down on her back, her tattooed body looking even better than I remembered.

I couldn't take my eyes off Alice as the man spread her legs and dove face down in between her legs. the back of the guy's head was visible, but I got a clear view of Alice's face full of expression as the man worked wonders with his tongue. It was then that Alice looked directly at me, and I thought I saw her smile for a second before her mouth opened to gasp from the man's attention. When she opened her eyes again, she looked directly at me, the pleasure she felt etched all over her face.

I couldn't look away as Alice told the man to lay on his back, and she climbed on top of him, straddling his large dick while facing me. Her mouth opened as she lowered herself onto him, and slowly she found her rhythm as she rode his dick. My cock was rock hard under the cotton panties at both the show unfolding in front of me, and the risk of being exposed watching them. The urge to stroke myself was overwhelming, but I didn't dare move. Alice's moans of pleasure grew louder and louder as the man grunted in harmony before she screamed in pure ecstasy.

"The bathroom is straight across the hall."

Alice said quietly to the man, sounding contented, judging by the satisfied grunt from the man, he had a happy ending as well. After he left the room, Alice walked over to the closet I was hiding in and opened the door. She stood naked in front of me, her skin glistening from the horizontal workout and she smiled at me, her eyes glassy and her demeanour drunk on lust.

"After that first time I caught you sniffing my panties, I had cameras installed discreetly around the office. Guess how many times I've seen you pick up my panties and sniff them or stroke yourself through the panties while you worked?"

My face dropped, and I stuttered as I tried to think up a sentence to explain my actions, the problem was, that there was no reasonable explanation.

"Don't worry, you're not in trouble, but since you seem to like my scent so much, maybe you'd like to enjoy it some more now. Get on your knees."

I complied immediately as my brain struggled to function. I knelt in front of Alice as she stepped up to me, pushing her freshly-fucked pussy up close to my face. She grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me into her so that my nose was deep into her cum-filled pussy.

"Breath that in, slowly."

I inhaled slowly, breathing in her aroused scent mixed with her partner's cum. It should have grossed me out, but I wanted more. Like the addict I was, I breathed her in again, leaning deeper into her as I did.

"Do I smell good, Alex? Would you like a taste?"

I muttered an incoherent reply and continued breathing her in feeling myself become intoxicated by her scent. Alice shrilled gleefully and stepped back, tracing a finger through her dripping wet pussy, and then rubbing a mixture of her juices and his cum over my face, She then traced two fingers through her pussy again, and this time told me to open my mouth as she pushed two fingers in and out of my mouth while I sucked on them, swallowing his cum in the process.

"I wouldn't come out of the closet just yet, Alex. I think I'm ready for round two."

Alice giggled as she closed the cupboard door and she called her partner for the night back into the room. This was going to be a long night.

Published 
Written by elementsoflife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments