Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Female Domination In Satin

"Wearing satin lingerie under the control of a Domme."

8
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
5.7k words 5.7k words

A distinguished client of our realtor firm was looking for a home in the area. The job came to me due to my customer service skills.  This client is very important, and I must make a good impression on her.  

We talked on the phone a couple of times and agreed to meet and look at a nice house a few miles out on the coast. I agreed to pick you up and drive us there.  Thirty minutes later we arrived.    

We took a long walk through the house, and you were very impressed.    

We left the house and I drove us back to your home.   

“Please come in. We can discuss all that we have seen and our next steps,” you said to me as we stopped at the front door.    

I happily agreed.  

After a few short moments, the door was opened by a beautiful maid wearing a short black dress, stockings and heels. She had a pleasant smile and greeted us warmly. She then led us into the house. As I followed her, I felt a stirring in my cock but refocused on the task at hand. She led us into a cozy room with two beautiful leather chairs.   

We sat and talked for a couple of hours.  It went by so quickly. Your maid was very attentive and was always there to serve.  I would catch a glimpse each time she walked by, and you noticed this.  

You asked, “Why does my maid have your attention so much?"  

The question caught me off-guard, but I replied honestly, "She is very beautiful, and her outfit is exciting." 

“Come to me,” you said to the maid.  She walked over to you and stood by your side. “I am very fond of my maid. She is always very obedient.”  

You put your arm around her waist and asked, “What do you like about her?”  

I scanned every part of her body and outfit.  “I like how I can just barely see the tops of her stockings under that sexy short dress.“  

You caressed her stocking-covered thigh and instructed her to walk over to me and spin slowly.  I watched as she gracefully spun right in front of me. I began to get more aroused.  

You noticed this and told your maid to face you so that her back was to me.  “Lift up your dress,” she instructed her.   

As she did, I could see the tops of her stockings. I noticed she had on the sexiest pair of satin panties.  Seeing her panty-covered ass heightened my excitement and widened my eyes.  

I have always liked the women I have been with to wear sexy lingerie.  Especially satin panties.  They would wear them during sex, and I would always rub up against them.  I loved the feel of satin. Sometimes I had even thought about wearing something satin when these women were not home.  

One woman went away for a week on business.  As soon as I dropped her off at the airport, I hurried home.  I went straight to the drawer with her panties.  I grabbed a satin pair and decided to finally put them on.  I instantly was hard. I masturbated to a powerful orgasm.  I kept a pair of panties on the whole week.  I was hooked.  The feel of that satin sliding against my hard cock led me to many orgasms that week.  

You had your maid lower her dress and turn back around to face me.  She was an attractive maid and I kept thinking about the panties she had on.  You noticed that I had a bulge in my pants.   

“So, my maid excites you? I bet those panties she is wearing excite you.”  

I nodded yes.   

“I have an appointment and must be going but I would like to have you back for dinner. I will call you and arrange a time in a few days,” you stated.   

Once I left, I reached inside my pants to feel my panties.  I had begun wearing them always, under my pants.  I needed that satin feeling daily.   

As I headed home, I was thinking about what I had seen.  My mind always raced to the satin.  You seemed to recognize my interest in panties.  When I got home, I quickly began to masturbate while wearing just the panties. I could not get enough of those panty orgasms.  

After a few days, you gave me a call.  “Hello. I am calling to ask you over for dinner.  I hope you are still interested.” 

“I am very interested.”   

You gave me the time but before you finished our call you said, “If you have anything satin bring it with you. Goodbye.“  

I wondered what you meant.  Could you have known somehow that I had secret panties on?  I set the thought aside and continued my day.  

Soon the time was here, and I rang your doorbell. I was very happy when your maid answered.  She was wearing a sexy red dress, black stockings, and shiny red heels.  She led me to your cozy living room.  A fire was burning, and the lights were dim.   

You stood and walked to me.  You gave me a hug and asked, “Did you bring anything satin?“  

I did as I was instructed and replied, “Yes.”  

“Show me.”  

I unbuttoned my pants and showed you what I had underneath.  A pair of red satin panties.  You gave me a smile and felt them.  

“Nice my sweet.  I like it when you do what I say. Now remove all your clothes.” 

I quickly removed everything I had on except for the red panties.  You said, “Leave those on. They look good on you.” 

I was getting so excited standing in front of you and your maid.  I placed my hands over the panties covering my hard cock.   

“Take your hands away!”   

I obeyed your order. My hardness was evident now.  I was excited as the top of my cock was showing over the top of the panties.  

“Get that tucked inside your panties now!”  

I tried to keep it all in, but I was not entirely successful.  

“That is good enough,” you said and smiled.  

You walked around me and felt my legs.  You noted how smooth they were. “Clean-shaven. Why do you shave?” she asked me.  

Trying to contain my excitement I replied, “When I wear stockings or pantyhose, it is much more stimulating when I am clean-shaven.”  

You looked at your maid and said, “Go get our friend here a pair of stockings and a satin slip. Also bring a pair of heels.”  

The maid brought me black stockings and a short red slip along with a pair of heels.   

“This is your new outfit when you enter my residence.  You must always wear panties at a minimum. Stockings and short slips are preferable. I want to see my maids always dressed in lingerie.”  

I was standing there as your beautiful maid looked on.  She had a knowing smile on her face.  She was watching me as you talked.   

“Look at me when I am speaking to you!” you ordered me. “You seem to be very interested in my maid. Why is that?”  

“Her stockings and panties and heels and dress.  All of these are exciting.“  

“Perhaps you would like to see more of her.”   

You told your maid to come to you.  She stood by your side facing me.  She lifted the front of her dress to reveal her panties.  I noticed a bulge there and was curious about that.  She then pulled her panties down enough to reveal her chastity cage. 

“What do you think of my maid now?”  

“I am amazed at how good-looking she is.”   

I kept looking at her cage hanging out over the top of her panties. I was fascinated.  

“She serves me completely in every way.  She always dresses in lingerie. I control her in all ways. Ours is a female-led relationship. “  

“Now my sweet, I am going to provide you with your own chastity cage.  I will not make you wear it always, but you will wear it sometimes.  You must always carry it with you.  Now I want you to wear your chastity cage.  My maid will demonstrate how to put it on.“  

I watched as you unlocked her cage, and she removed it freeing her soft cock sticking out over the top of her panties.  She then proceeded to put it back on as I watched and did the same.  Both of us were caged now and dressed like women.  You looked at us and seemed very pleased.   

The feeling was electric. Caged and dressed in satin.  My excitement was growing inside but I was caged so I needed to keep myself under control.  I felt like stroking my cock until I had an orgasm.   

“Now my sweet, you are dressed just how I want you.”  

You walked around me and reached your hand under my red slip and ran it across my panty-covered ass.   

“I am going to have a party this weekend.  I want you to learn how to live the life I want you to.  You will follow my maid around and perform various tasks in preparation for the party.”  

Your maid was kind to me as I respectfully listened and learned from her. She showed me the household chores that she was expected to do.  She would start the chore and I would finish.  We did this for everything.  She would correct me as needed and encourage me if deserved. I felt comfortable being second to her.  I only hoped I would get to have my orgasm soon.  It was difficult to wait.  

“How often does your ‘Domme’ allow you to have orgasms?” I asked your maid.   

“She has allowed me the privilege of having an orgasm once a week at minimum and once a day for short periods of time. It depends on her mood at the time.”  

“How does she allow you to have your orgasms?” I asked.  

“Many times, she will unlock me and allow me to play with my cock and balls. She provides jerk off encouragement while I stand before her.  At other times, like this party coming up, she may allow me to perform for the guests. If I perform well, she will think of a way I can have my orgasm.  Still other times she will sit in a special chair with her legs spread.  She will instruct me to lick her to orgasm before I am allowed to have my orgasm.”  

The party is tomorrow, and I was ready.  My instructions were clear. I was to shadow your maid.  I was to watch and learn the proper way to take care of your guests.  

First, I was to be properly dressed.  The night before I spent a couple of hours shaving my body free of hair.  I always enjoyed shaving because afterwards it felt so good with my pretty stockings.  The feeling as they caressed my legs was pure excitement.   

Your maid led me to her room where she kept all her sexy panties and dresses and stockings and all the rest of those sexy things that make life so special.  Of course I was always partial to satin.  Your maid knew this, so she supplied my sexy outfit for the evening.  

She handed me a pair of pink satin panties.  I sat in my chair as I slid them up my legs.  So smooth, I thought as they covered up my chastity.  I watched as she also put on a pair of matching pink satin panties.  Her eyes lit up like mine as they covered her cage and caressed her ass.   

Just then you walked into your maid’s room to see us both sitting there wearing just panties. “Stand up my pretty girls!” you ordered.   

You walked over to us and slid your hand over both of our panty-covered asses.  I immediately felt a spark in my cock.  I looked at your maid and sensed the same reaction.  Your hand felt so good.  You knew what you were doing to us.  

I was really getting turned on now.  “May I remove my cage?” I asked you.   

“Beg!” 

I dknelt and put both hands behind my back. I then began my begging.  “Please may I remove my cage?  I am getting very hard and need the release.  Please, may I?”  

“Your begging needs some work.  Watch and learn from my maid how to beg properly.”  

She also knelt before you, eyes lowered. “My beautiful ‘Domme’, your presence brings such excitement to my worthless cock. It is your pleasure that brings me pleasure. She bent over to kiss the tops of your feet.  Please may I pleasure you in some way.”  

You stressed that this is about your pleasure and not mine.  

You asked your maid to rise.  “Pull down your panties just a little.”  

You then unlocked and removed her cage.  Her cock sprung free. “You may touch yourself. Do not have your orgasm until and if I allow it.  I want you to show our new friend how I like to see it.”  

She began stroking slowly.  Her cock was very hard now. Her hand slid up and down as her eyes closed. Her rhythm was established as I heard soft moans. I watched intently as I sensed her nearing an orgasm.   

“I want to hear when you are ready to have your orgasm. You must have permission,” you said to her. 

Your attention went to your maid who was now begging to have her orgasm. “Please ‘Domme’, may I have my orgasm now?  I am so hard, and I need to release my pressure.”  

You smiled and told me to place a towel on the floor in front of her.  I then stepped back and watched as you gave her the go-ahead.  

Her head rolled back, and her eyes were closed as she began shooting her cum onto the towel.  Her first two shots went far.  Soon after she was finished. 

You stood next to your maid and grabbed hold of her cock.  Slowly you stroked it making sure all the cum dripped out onto the towel.   

You said, “I have found that my maid performs better at parties after I let her have her orgasm. She is more focused with her service to me and my guests.”  

You turned and looked at me standing in my pink satin panties and said, “Would you like to have an orgasm?” 

I nodded yes.  

You pointed to the floor at your feet and looked at me.  I quickly moved beside you.  You were dressed in a short tight skirt that showed most of your stocking-covered legs. So beautiful they were.   

“I am going to let you have your orgasm.  I want your face and tongue buried in my sweet wetness while you do.”  

You motioned for me to sit down with my back to a narrow plush chair.  “Lay your head back,” you said to me.  

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

My face was pointing straight up.  From the corner of my eye, I could see you raise your skirt.  You got on the chair so both of your legs draped over the armrests on the sides. The chair is narrow enough to allow you to sit comfortably with your legs spread wide open.  

Looking up I could see the tops of your stockings.  I could also see a pink pair of satin panties.  Just like the pair that your maid and I wore.  I smiled.  

My cock was very hard as you leaned forward and removed my cage.  Looking up at your sweet juices I began to harden.  You left your panties on while you settled in over my waiting face and tongue.   

“Start playing with your hard cock through your panties,” you told me.    

I did not hesitate to rub my cock through the satin fabric.  It drives me wild.  Just the thought of wearing panties will usually get my cock hard. Now I had them on and was stroking. 

Meanwhile, you pulled your satin panties to the side, and you lowered your wet lips onto my protruding tongue.  I hardened it and slowly inserted it between your lips.  I heard you softly moan and was encouraged.  “Stroke that panty-covered cock panty-boy.”  

I was moving faster now as you began sliding your wetness across my face.  Down to my chin then up to my nose.  You slid across my whole face.   

I found that I felt good being able to please you with my face and tongue. I flattened out my tongue and pressed it firmly onto your clit.  I could immediately feel how hard it was. It seems you really enjoy watching me as I pleased you while wearing panties.  

I could taste you as well.  Sweet nectar dripping onto my tongue.  Meanwhile, my hand firmly gripped my panty-covered cock.  I was bringing myself close to the edge.  My hips were thrusting into my grip.   

I was stroking very fast as I heard your moans.  They were getting louder as you fucked my tongue.  I sensed you nearing an orgasm. 

“May I have my orgasm when you do?” I asked.  

“Yes, my sweet.  You may start your orgasm after my orgasm starts.”  

You then reached the point of no return.  A big ball of energy flowed from you as your orgasm began. My tongue lapped furiously as I let my orgasm happen. I was so turned on.  The first shot of cum hit my neck.  The second hit my chest. Third, fourth, fifth and sixth shot all over my belly.   

As your orgasm subsided you looked down at me and said, “Very nice pussy licking baby. You had your orgasm just when I did.  I like that.”  

I was instructed to bathe before the party.  Your maid had already bathed herself. She showed me to her bathroom, and I stepped into the shower.   

She left the bathroom and soon I was finished.  I stepped out of the shower and your maid walked in and handed me a towel.  I dried off and followed her into her bedroom.  She had already dressed, and she had my clothes laid out on the bed.  She waited while I dressed.  

The guests were to arrive in an hour.  We were both dressed like maids. Black heels, black stockings up to our thighs, maid's dress. Finally, we both wore satin panties.  Mine pink and hers red. The panties were very skimpy and did not cover much. 

We were to report to your bedroom for an inspection before guests were to arrive. You also wanted to go over our final instructions.   

I followed your maid to your room. You were in your large leather chair dressed exquisitely.  Tight red dress with black stockings ending in high-heeled red shoes.  You looked so good and remembering back to a couple of hours before, I felt my cock move. 

You pointed to the floor beside you and looked at me.  I walked over and stood next to you.  “Lay down on the floor on your back with your legs in the air.”  

You handed me a small butt plug. You poured some lubricant on it. “Insert this into your ass. This will demonstrate your submissive loyalty to me.” 

I did as you instructed. “Stand up my submissive maid. I am your ‘Domme’. I own you and you need permissions to have an orgasm. Do you understand?” 

"Yes.”  

“Now we are ready for guests.”  

I felt the plug in my ass as I stood.  You walked up next to me and placed a finger on the plug and pushed in a few times.  I was full.   

“Follow me, my pretties,” you said to us. We both watched you as you walked.  Your ass was beautiful barely concealed by your short tight dress.  You glided down the hallway with your heels clacking.  We followed you to the living room. 

The room was very large with high ceilings.  There were two large leather couches.  There were also three recliners.  The dining room was connected and in there sat a large table that could fit many chairs around it.  I thought about your maid and how hard it must be to keep all this clean.  

“Guests will be arriving soon.  My maid will open the door and walk them into the living room,” you stated.  

Looking at me you said, “You will stand back a few feet from her and watch. Watch how wonderful she is.  Watch with that butt plug in your ass,” as you smiled. “You will deliver drinks to our guests.”  

The doorbell rang. Your maid opened the door with a smile.  Your guest entered and said hello to your maid. “It is nice to see you again my sweet girl.” as she leaned in to kiss her on the cheek.  Your maid just smiled.   

She walked your guest into the living room after she looked at me.  “You have another sweet one?” Guest1 asked you.  

“Yes, the house is so large, I thought I might see about getting a second maid.  Maybe give my current maid a little more time off.”  

“She is a cute one,” Guest1 said while looking at me.  I lowered my head submissively.  

You had a drink ready for Guest1. You motioned for me to take it to her. “Feel free to inspect my new maid,” you said to Guest1.  

As I walked up to Guest1, she took her hand and caressed my stockings.  Her hand slid up and rubbed the pink satin panties.   

“Feel the back,” you said to Guest1.  

Her hand caressed my satin panty-covered ass and felt the end of my plug.  She pushed it in a few times smiling up at me.  “Very nice.”  

I moved back to my position and waited for the next guest to arrive.  

The doorbell sounded again.  As your maid opened the door there were two beautiful women standing there, both dressed in tight skirts, stockings and high heels.  I stared at them as they kissed your maid and walked by.  Your maid seemed to know your guests well.  She led them into the living room as they sat close to Guest1. One of the new guests was carrying a bag which she set down on the floor next to her.  

“These are the three guests that will be here tonight,” you told us. You handed me two drinks to take to Guest2 and Guest3. I stood before them as I handed them their drinks.   

“Very cute,” Guest2 said to you.   

“Turn around in front of our guests,” you ordered me. “Get down on your hands and knees.” 

The dress I had on did not cover my panty-covered ass. This might be humiliating if not such a turn-on. Being ordered around in such sweet attire energized me.  

“Go ahead and explore her,” you said to all three guests.   

Guest2 reached out to feel my ass.  Her hand felt firm as she rubbed me.  

Guest3 reached between my legs as her hand found my cock.  At this, I began to harden.  

“Her cock is responding to my touch.”  

Guest1 wanted to join in on the exploration.  She straddled me facing the other two guests.  She rubbed my satin covered ass for a few seconds and then slid my panties down exposing my ass and my butt plug.  “Look here ladies, her ass is full”  

Guest3 said, “My this looks like a golden opportunity to try out something new.” She reached into her bag and pulled out a harness with a lifelike dildo inserted.   

I turned my head around to see her holding the strap-on in her hand looking at me devilishly.  

Her smile was wide as she dangled it towards me.  She then placed it back into her bag and pulled out a matching set of red satin panties and a red satin camisole.   

“Remove your dress,” she ordered me. I submissively did so.  I was standing there in my panties, stockings and heels.   

She then walked up to me as I stood in front of them.  She began to rub my ass through the panties.  It felt so incredible. She then reached around and began rubbing my half-hard cock.  Not too long after it was fully hard.  She grabbed it through the satin and began stroking.  I stood there as motionless as I could with my dick filling out the panties.   

“Remove those panties,” she ordered.  I slid them off each leg and picked them up in my hand.  She took that pair from me and then handed me the red ones.  “Put these on sexy,” she said with a smile.  

I was happy to put them on and soon I was standing there filling my panties out. She then helped me with the red camisole. It felt great.  Satin sliding all over my skin, panties and sexy stockings and my heels.   

“I like red in her,” Guest3 said to you and the other women.   

You all agreed.   

Soon the women set their sights on your other maid.  You called me over to sit next to you as they surrounded her. 

Your maid had a big smile on her face as they began to fondle her cock and balls through her panties.  She was hard almost instantly as they stroked her through the panties. She was standing there obediently while they touched her everywhere. 

I watched with excitement while quietly wishing I was in your maid’s place.   

Soon they removed her panties and I saw how hard she was.  Her cock was fully erect as they touched and poked at her. I was enjoying the show when one of them helped your maid to remove her dress and panties. She looked so sexy standing there in her stockings and heels.     

You looked over at me as I stared intently at what was happening with your maid.  My dick was just as hard as hers now.  

You reached over to feel me through my panties.  “I see you enjoy watching my maid with these women,” you said to me.   

I nodded yes.   

You and I were sitting on the sofa watching the show as the other ladies had their way with your beautiful maid.  

Each of the guests pulled up their skirts revealing their thongs. They looked so sexy as I watched them.   

Your hand was around my cock stroking me through the red satin panties. I was as hard as I could get. 

The guests then sat down on the large couch with their skirts up.  

Guest1 ordered your maid to kneel before her and worship her pussy. She had only her stockings and heels on.  I watched on as she moved in close to Guest1’s legs, inching her head closer until her mouth made it to Guest1’s lips. She stuck out her tongue and began licking.  Her tongue was expertly licking up and down those wet lips.  Guest1’s lips were swollen and opening more and more.  

Meanwhile, Guest2 said, “It is my turn now. Come lick me the same.” 

Guest2 grabbed the backs of her knees and pulled her legs towards her chest. This spread her legs wide open so your maid can lick her.   

Guest2 had been rubbing herself for some time now and she was very close to having an orgasm.  The maid’s tongue touched her clit and Guest2 moaned.  Your maid’s tongue was working its magic on Guest2.  Her eyes were closed as she pulled her knees tighter, opening her legs more.  The maid’s tongue was buried deep in between her lips, and she was fucking her face.   

Soon Guest2 began her orgasm.  Breathing heavily, she held your maid’s head in close.  Rubbing her pussy across her face until her orgasms subsided. She pushed the maid’s face back as she let her legs relax. 

While you and I were watching this very exciting sex, you began speeding your strokes on me up. 

Guest3 then got herself ready. On her hands and knees on the couch, she told the maid to start licking her wetness.  Guest3’s ass was right in front of the maid.  The maid put a hand on each of Guest3’s ass cheeks and spread them a little.  Then her face moved right in close with her tongue leading the way.   

I was enjoying watching how well your maid ate pussy.  It was obvious that she enjoyed sliding her tongue in between Guest3’s lips.   

“Get your finger wet from my juices,” Guest3 said. “Gently insert into my ass.” 

The maid did so happily, her finger in Guest3’s ass and her tongue buried between her lips. 

“Now, use your other finger and rub my clit.” 

Guest3 began moaning softly and her breathing was quickening.   

I was very hard and excited at this point. You pulled my panties to the side letting my cock free.  Your hand then tightly gripped it and began stroking. Faster you went as Guest3 began her orgasm.   

I was breathing heavily and moaning softly, your hand expertly stroking.  I too was beginning my orgasm right along with Guest3. Her moaning was louder as I watched your maid, please her. 

You pulled up my camisole as I began shooting cum all over my chest.   

Guest1 was ready to have her orgasm.  “Get on the floor on your back!” Guest1 ordered the maid. 

Guest1 then straddled the maid and squatted down until the maid’s hard cock touched her wet lips.  Guest1 slid the tip across her clit and between her lips.  Her cock was ready as Guest1 inserted it inside her pussy.  She then began fucking your maid.  She reached her hand down and began rubbing her clit rapidly. The maid was also nearing her orgasm. Guest3 was fucking fast as she soon began her orgasm.   

This is when the maid also began an orgasm. Both were peaking at the same time as the maid started shooting cum inside Guest1.   

Guest1 relaxed with the maid still inside. Soon after she pulled out and stood up.  Cum had started leaking out now.  Guest1 looked at you and said, “What a mess.” 

You looked at me and handed me a towel, “Go over and help Guest1 with her mess.”  

I grabbed the towel and headed to help. 

Published 
Written by Timserve46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments