Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angie, Part Two

"Lessons learned"

9
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I had been standing with my nose to the wall, my pants and underwear around my ankles, for about thirty minutes, waiting for Rebecca to arrive or for Angie to issue a new command. The effects of the initial punishment were wearing off... my butt stung less, my erection had subsided, and the anticipation of further punishment had given way to boredom. I was still nursing a hangover. My mouth was dry, my head hurt, and I really had to pee.

I was acutely aware of Angie's presence in the room. She was lounging on the bed and had no doubt taken pictures of me in this state and sent them to Rebecca. She had already given me swats with the paddle for fidgeting, so I was hesitant to announce my bladder situation. Still, asking permission to go to the bathroom seemed much less risky than openly urinating on her floor, so I did just that.

"I...have to pee," I said sheepishly.

"I'm sorry," Angie replied, "what did you say?"

"I have to pee," I said again, trying not to raise my voice to what might be construed as a disrespectful level. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I don't want to pee here. May I go to the bathroom please?"

"You may go to the bathroom," Angie replied.

I bent down and started pulling up my pants, but Angie immediately stopped me.

"Um, NO," she said sternly, "you have a long way to go to earn your modesty privileges back. You might as well take them off completely if you're going to continue staying here. You won't be needing them for the rest of the night."

I reluctantly obeyed. I was still wearing my shoes, so I had to take them off first. I then stepped out of my pants and underwear and faced Angie, covering my genitals with my hands. She looked me over head to toe and finally said, "you don't need to cover up, I've seen everything already. Go to the bathroom, but come back immediately or you can find a different place to live."

I ran to the restroom and peed until I couldn't pee anymore. When I came out of the bathroom, Angie was waiting. She handed me a glass of water.

"If you're going to stay," she said, "then keep yourself hydrated. This isn't over yet. You are in very big trouble, young man."

I accepted the water, drinking it all in two hearty gulps.

"There are going to be some new rules after this," Angie said. "The only way I will allow you to continue staying here is if you abide by them without question. I won't shame you if you decide to leave, but if you do, consider this bridge burned."

I handed the glass back to her. There really wasn't anywhere else for me to go at this point, and this was certainly the most exciting thing that had ever happened to me, humiliating as it was.

"I would like to stay," I said, lowering my head. "I'm sorry I messed up again. I will accept your correction. Please don't kick me out, I don't have anywhere else to go...."

Angie studied me for a moment. I pulled my shirt down over my genitals and crossed my socked feet.

"Very well," Angie said.

She took me by the upper arm and led me back to her bedroom, to the place where I had been previously standing, my clothing in a pile at my feet.

"Back to where you were then," she said.

I stood there with my nose touching the wall for another twenty minutes, naked from the waist down, while Angie watched me from her bed.

And then, the front door opened. My erection returned in force as I listened to Rebecca move through the apartment. Angie stood up as she entered the bedroom.

"Aw hell yeah," Rebecca said. "Alright, now turn around."

I hesitated for a moment but quickly felt the sting of the paddle across my bottom as Angie reigned down another blow

"First new rule," Angie said, "you will obey Rebecca at all times. You will address both of us as ma'am. If either of us tells you to do something, you will do it. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes," I stammered. Angie cleared her throat and raised the paddle.

"Yes, ma'am," I cried.

"Now," Rebecca said, "turn around."

I obeyed, covering my erection as much as possible with my hands.

"Hands on your head," Rebecca said.

I obeyed. She walked around me, inspecting my body, before taking my penis in her hand and leading me by it to the bed.

"Now, bend over," she commanded.

Angie placed a pillow at the edge of the bed and guided me over it. She pushed my legs apart, so that my erection, my balls, and my butthole were completely exposed. I heard the cabinet from which Angie had previously retrieved the paddle open and turned my head.

Rebecca stood in front of an impressive array of implements. She selected a crop, a strap, a cane, and a set of leather hand restraints. She set the strap, the cane, and the restraints on the bed next to me and took a couple practice swings in the air with the crop.

"You owe me an apology, " Rebecca said. "You know about our no alcohol policy and you know why we have it. You openly defied it and you disrespected me in the process. Before we are finished here you will bow down on your hands and knees, kiss my feet, and beg for forgiveness. And then, this will never happen again. Is that clear?"

DalihaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalihaJez

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

Angie placed one hand on each of my butt cheeks and spread them apart. Rebecca then used the crop to smack me directly on my anus about a dozen times. She then used it to lightly tap my balls and bat my penis back and forth.

"We're going to have to do something about that, aren't we Ms. Angie?"

"Yup," Angie replied, "you're absolutely right."

Rebecca delivered a series of strokes to my naked backside with the crop before ordering me to stand back up and face her. I obeyed without hesitation, afraid of what they might do if I resisted either of them. Rebecca lightly tapped my dick with the crop three times and followed up with a quick, hard swat. I doubled over from the unexpected pain, crossing my legs and covering up as much as possible.

"Stand up straight, young man," Angie demanded. She took a small tube of oil from the nightstand and squeezed some into her palm while Rebecca took both of my hands and guided them behind my back. I felt the leather restraints tighten around each wrist as Angie took my penis in her hand, sliding up and down, covering it in the oil. With her other hand, she squirted some oil into Rebecca's hand. Rebecca wiped the oil up my butt crack, inserting a finger into my anus up to the middle knuckle. She licked each of my nipples and pushed her finger in and out of my butt while Angie jerked me off and tickled my balls. After a few minutes of pure ecstasy, I came into Angie's hand. While Angie went to the bathroom to wash her hands, Rebecca took me by the shoulders and bent me back over the bed. She removed the restraints and guided my hands over my head, palms down. She picked up the strap and immediately began spanking me with it, full force. After about thirty she laid the strap across my back and picked up the cane.

Angie returned and inspected me. My butt was on fire from the strap, and my dick was now completely flaccid.

"Next new rule," Angie said. "Rebecca is now your primary mistress and disciplinarian. If you need or want anything, you go to her and she will communicate it with me. If you come to me about anything without going through her, you will be back in this exact position, and next time it will be worse. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes, ma'am."

"There will be absolutely no drinking in this house again. Do you understand?"

"Yes. ma'am."

"If Rebecca is unsatisfied with your behavior at any time for any reason, you will submit to whatever punishment she deems necessary. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Rebecca placed the edge of the cane across my bottom and moved it back and forth. It felt cold against my already burning cheeks.

"You're getting ten of these for now," Rebecca said. "If we have any more problems I am going to double it. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said. Any horniness that I might have felt before was gone now. I was drained completely and totally at their mercy.

The cane came down. My knees buckled, but I straightened up immediately, sticking my butt out and preparing for the next stroke. She repeated the process nine more times, undoubtedly raising welts on my flesh, before ordering me to stand up again and face her. She slipped her shoes and socks off.

"On your knees, boy," she commanded. I obeyed. She extended a foot, and I instinctively took it in my hand and showered it with kisses. After a minute or two of this, she put her foot down and extended the other one. I showered this one with kisses as well, and when she put it back down I lowered my head to the floor.

"I am sorry for my behavior, ma'am," I said. "I am sorry for disrespecting you. Thank you for punishing me."

Both her and Angie seemed content with my apology. Angie took me by the arm and guided me into a standing position.

"One last rule," she said. "Rebecca will be assigning you chores and administering discipline any time you are not meeting her standards. You will submit to her judgement without question or you will find another place to live. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes, ma'am."

"Now pick up your stuff and go to your room."

I obeyed, gathering my shoes, my pants, and underwear. As I stood up I caught a glimpse of the contents of the cabinet. In addition to varying shapes and sizes of the type of implements which had already been used on me, there was an entire arsenal of things which might be a part of my future. I decided from that moment to always be on my best behavior around these ladies.

But another part of me wanted to push it to see how far they would take things. Part of me wanted the discipline and would crave it for the rest of my life.

Published 
Written by Jaybird5772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments