Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Arrangement - Part 2

"Victoria's control over James, or rather 'Leah', gathers pace as 'her' humiliation intensifies!"

5
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"The scenario that Victoria had so perfectly created soon took control of Jame’s life. He, or now more appropriately, she, answered only to the name ‘Leah’.  Both Victoria and ‘Leah’ were very creative and it was this, perhaps, that had managed to manifest itself so well within their sexual coupling.  Their “new relationship” was as strong as ever and bloomed furiously, something that many would, if only they knew, have found incomprehensible.  Although Victoria was naturally very submissive, this had, at least within their relationship, now taken a very permanent back seat."

I continued sucking desperately on Victoria’s slim fingers until the taste of my pre-cum had all but disappeared.  My crimson red lipstick, now obscenely smeared across my pretty face, served only to highlight my gaping mouth as she pulled her fingers away.

“Taste good, Leah?” she asked as she stepped back.

“Yes, Victoria, oh yes.  I only wish that,” I replied before being cut short.

“You know, ‘Leah,’” she said in a matter of fact sort of way.

“You make such a perfect girlfriend.  I knew that this would happen.  It’s actually quite frightening to think how easy it was to change you into something that I, and certainly others, can use.  You know what I mean by that don’t you, don’t you, bitch?” she sneered before slapping my face hard.

“Of, of course, yes, I do, Victoria,” I squealed timidly as my clitty-cock strained and throbbed in its tiny cage.  

I knew only too well to what she was referring.  

“I, I am here for you, always, you know that,” I added quickly. 

“Of course you are,” she laughed.

“That was so obvious on the day that we first met.  Only a matter of time, wasn’t it?  Until the real you, the girl, the cheap bitch, the pathetic little begging slut finally revealed herself!  This was always going to happen wasn’t it, this is what you wanted to happen, isn’t it, isn’t it?” she snapped.

“Yes, I want to, oh please, yes, Victoria, I mean, I am a slut, I’m your slut, Victoria,” I whispered softly as my eyes locked again onto her strapless veiny member. 

“And do you know why we now have to live apart?  Tell me, ‘Leah’, tell me what you know, tell me you useless little slut, now,” she shouted.

“So, so that, so that you, so that you and Ben can have sex alone, Victoria,” I answered quietly as a sickening wave of jealousy raced savagely through my head.  Savouring my torment, her face drew close and she moaned gently and her eyes closed a little.  My jealousy was, perhaps more than anything else, the thing that aroused her so intensely.  As she looked down at my swollen clitty-cock, it twitched violently and my mess began leaking uncontrollably through my knickers and began to form a little pool on the floor between my legs. 

Taking hold of my small nose ring, Victoria pulled my face roughly to the floor.  I fell to my knees and immediately began to lap at the pre-cum as she used her heel to push hard against the back of my head.

“Good girl, ‘Leah’, all of it now, what do you say, ‘Leah?'” she purred as her heel forced my face much harder into the floor. 

“Thank, thank you, Victoria,” I spluttered. 

I felt no shame.  The taste of my pre-cum served only to arouse me further and to reinforce my devotion to her.

“Victoria, oh, oh my god, you are so, please, Victoria, oh god,” I continued as my tongue licked slavishly.

My girl like voice echoed about the hallway as she reached down and, once again, pinched my nose ring between her fingers before pulling me back to my feet.  After slapping my clitty-cock spitefully with her free hand, she began dragging me from the hallway and into the lounge.  She glanced at me several times, laughing and mocking me as my little steps hurried to keep pace.   

Victoria had recently arranged for a selection of porn movies to be delivered to my house.  They had arrived by courier at the beginning of the week and her text message had made it abundantly clear that I was to watch them repeatedly.  They were to be used as a point of reference, she wrote, but more importantly, we both knew that they had another purpose.  They were intended to keep my clitty-cock desperately frustrated and to keep me in a state of constant arousal!

“What do have we here, ‘Leah?'” she asked sarcastically as we entered the lounge. “What has my slut been doing in my absence?” she asked quietly as she picked up the remote control.

I had purposefully left one of the videos on pause as I knew that this was what she expected of me. 

“I was, I mean, I was just,” I stuttered as my face blushed uncontrollably. 

“You were just what?” she replied as she spotted the DVD case strewn on my leather sofa with the title ‘Humiliated Sissy Sluts’ clearly visible.  Picking it up, her eyes returned to the TV screen as she pressed the play button. 

“So this is what you do when I am not here!  That is why you have to wear a chastity cage, isn’t it, you little whore?” she continued. “What a shame!  Clitty-cock all hard is it? Does it hurt, baby, straining hopelessly in its tight little cage?  Knickers all messy and wet are they?  Aren’t you so lucky that you can’t toss your filthy little clitty-cock?  Such a useless little cunt, aren’t you?” she mocked before throwing the DVD case back onto the sofa.

“Yes, Vic, Victoria, yes, thank, oh please, thank you, Victoria,” I stammered.  

I stood motionless by her side, my back perfectly arched, my mouth wide open and my tongue once again pushed out as far as I could manage.  Victoria stared at the TV screen as a young harsh-looking brunette lowered her smooth pierced cunt until it came to rest firmly on her ‘bitch’s’ face.  The ‘bitch’ remained completely still even as ‘her’ owner pulled and twisted a little cage that tightly imprisoned a ridiculously small clitty-cock.  The harder she pulled and twisted, the harder she dragged her cunt across her ‘bitch’s’ face.  

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

Reaching out blindly, Victoria grabbed hold of my cage, pulling me closer.  Her eyes remained focussed on the screen as she gripped my clitty-cock tightly.  Her other hand slowly “wanked” her gorgeous plastic cock, occasionally pulling it back and forth so that the other end dragged roughly against her cunt.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, I fuck, I fucking love it!  Filthy bitch, you dirty cunt,” she panted as she glared briefly at my grotesquely overstretched clitty-cock.  

Her body rocked violently before she suddenly bolted and twisted as her first orgasm erupted.  

Releasing her grip on me, she stepped back and sat down on the sofa.  With her legs spread wide, she eased the cock from beneath her knickers and placed it down next to her before turning to face me.  She quickly snapped her fingers and pointed to the thin white cotton strip that tightly encased her cunt.

“Get on your hands and knees, bitch,” she ordered.

“Oh, please, yes, Victoria,” I replied.

I sank carefully to the floor and crawled between her thighs until my outstretched tongue was no more than two inches from the moist cotton.  My back remained forcibly arched and I pushed my head down slightly in order to keep the chain taught. This also ensured that my arse pushed obscenely up and my knickers pulled harshly on my caged clitty-cock, forcing it back between my legs.

“Smells good, doesn’t it, ‘Leah?'  Get closer, that’s it, stop!  Let me hear you sniffing bitch.  And don’t you dare touch me you pathetic slut, you know the rules,” she said as my nose now rested all but half an inch from her cunt.

“Oh please, oh my, please, oh my god,” I spluttered girlishly in between sniffing. 

“Harder, sniff harder!  My bitch, mine, you are my bitch, who’s bitch are you, ‘Leah?'” she panted.

“Yours, I’m your bitch, I’m totally yours, I’m your little bitch, yours, Victoria,” I blurted.

“Push your tongue out, harder, now, you cheap slut.  Sniff it, keep sniffing,” she demanded before suddenly thrusting forward so that my face squashed hard against her. 

“How dare you, you filthy whore,” she screamed before pushing my head towards the floor.

“I told you not to touch me, you disgusting little bitch.  Turn round you pathetic slut, push your arse up, right up, show it to me, show me just how much of a depraved and twisted little fuck doll you really are.  Show me what you’re all about, show me,” she shouted.

I felt dirty, I felt useless but more than anything else, I felt like a complete bitch, her bitch, and I was in heaven.  As I moved to face the TV, the chain pulled hard against my collar making sure that my back remained arched.  I could sense her eyes focusing on my exposed hole as my head strained lower allowing me to just make out the shiny tip of my cage. 

As my eyes traced their way along the coarse thread of pre-cum that stretched to the floor, I concentrated hard as I tightened and relaxed my puckered hole.  This was, apart from being expected of me, something that she relished.  As I continued, the thought of being totally exposed, being totally useless and being totally hers made my mind spin.  The humiliation, the embarrassment and the degradation were perfect!

“Pass me the phone, bitch,” she said coldly.

Reaching forward whilst carefully retaining my whore like stance, I just managed to pick up the receiver from a small table next to the TV.  With my head bowed low, I stretched my arm backwards. 

“I think Tasha would like to hear about this.  Don’t you think that Tasha would like to hear about this, ‘Leah?'” she asked with a knowing smile. 

“Oh, oh please, of course, please, Victoria, yes, you know she, you know she would,” I replied as my hole tightened hard at the very thought. 

“She needs to know doesn’t she, to know that you dared touch my cunt with your face, to know how depraved you are, to know what you are wearing, you cheap little whore!” she smirked.

“Doesn’t she?” she demanded, kicking me hard between my legs.

“Yes, yes, Victoria, yes, yes she does,” I whispered, trying to catch my breath.

My mind raced as I pictured Tasha on the other end of the phone.  She was just twenty-three, two years younger than Victoria although quite mature and absolutely stunning.  Standing together, one could tell immediately that they were sisters.  As Victoria placed her heel against my exposed hole, she prodded and teased while her finger tapped in Tasha’s number.

“Hello, Tasha, how are you, baby?” she said as she moved her leg back in between mine.

“Oh hi, Vicky, I’m fine, just chilling out.  How’s Ben?” she replied.

“He’s great thanks, as gorgeous as ever, he’s the best thing that has ever happened to me,” Victoria grinned as her shoe nudged and pushed roughly at my cage.

My body jerked slightly as my jealousy once again surged through my body.  Victoria kicked hard before she placed her heel back against my sex hole.  Pushing my arse back further and spreading my legs a little more, I gasped quietly as her heel slid deep into me.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by EYE2EYE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments