Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Arrangement - Part 1

"A "new" and "very special" relationship develops between Victoria and her "girlfriend"."

5
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This fictional story details the exploits of a "new" and very special relationship that has developed between Victoria and her boyfriend, or to be more precise, her "girlfriend". The story is my first attempt. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In the event that it is well received, I shall continue with it. I am also working on other topics."

The loud thud of the heavy front door knocker brings me sharply back to my senses.  My mind snaps back to the real world, the world that I am now accustomed to, the world of a pathetic little cunt, a submissive little cunt, a cunt that craves the twisted humiliation and ridicule that she so expertly drenches upon me.  The sick perverted pleasure that she derives from this is, to some I suppose, quite shocking. It is something, however, that she knows full well keeps me fixated upon her, totally fixated!  

It has been about seven months now.  Seven whole months have passed since my sexual orientation or appearance even remotely appeared normal.  Nothing is normal now, I mean, not normal to most.  But I now feel so wonderfully normal.  My role in life has actually never felt so normal. The constant degradation and sexual humiliation that she forces me to endure is so perfect.  It ensures that my sexual state of being remains desperate. 

The verbal abuse that she so beautifully lays upon me is always intense and this, coupled with her having so expertly denied me an orgasm for nearly four months, serves wonderfully to keep me in my painful bliss.  This is something that she knows only too well, something that we both enjoy so very much.

I feel so complete and the pain is delicious.  I totally depend upon it and tell her so.   She explains to me that my pain is so important for us both.  She tells me, in fine detail, how she enjoys being unfaithful to me.  She relishes in my jealous state and my absolute dependence on her sex, dependence as important as one depends on the heart to maintain life.  I am, nonetheless, never allowed to be closer than two inches from her perfect cunt.  Her cunt is for others to enjoy, that is unless she decides otherwise.  This, of course, happens extremely rarely.

I can now admit, quite proudly actually, that I exist purely for her benefit, her sexual benefit.  She has no other interest in me.  That in itself, I am not ashamed to say, is something that really excites me.  She has, over the past seven months, carefully manipulated me in order to render me totally useless.  Apart from certain duties, that is. 

It is those duties that I now long so desperately to perform, the duties that, in normal circumstances, would be considered quite obscene, grotesque even.  To me, they are heavenly!  My existence now revolves around one thing and one thing only; her sexual satisfaction, things that hurt me, things that make her cum violently and things that make her cum repeatedly! 

The door knocker thuds hard again but this time much more aggressively as I desperately try to quicken my little steps.  Moving awkwardly towards the front door, I am careful not to lose my balance as the heels of my new eight-inch black patent ballerina shoes sound their way along the wooden floor.  She, only a couple of days ago, instructed me to buy these from a sex shop not far from where I live. 

Her text was clear and to the point and she explained very clearly that I was to try the shoes on in the shop for two very important reasons.  The first was to ensure that they were a perfect fit.  The second reason, she emphasized, was to make the situation, not only extremely humiliating but also very embarrassing for me.  She had clearly thought about this very carefully. 

I had, indeed, revelled in the acute shame whilst parading up and down between the shelves that were lined with plastic cocks, gimps, whips and many other mind-pleasing sexual products.  This had been accentuated by the presence of a particularly stunning female assistant who had also watched my every step.  

Having found a pair of shoes that were not only a perfect fit but clearly fashioned for one thing only, I had made my way to the front of the shop to pay for them.  The very same female assistant appeared to have been waiting for me and greeted me coldly with a harsh glare.  Her eyes had remained fixed firmly upon mine right up to the point where she had handed me my change and I had left.        

As soon as I had returned home, the telephone rang.  I knew it would be Victoria and I didn’t need her to ask.  I assured her that I had done precisely as she had instructed.  I told her everything, even about the girl at the till who had most scornfully referred to me as a ‘dirty sissy whore’ just as I was leaving.  My cheeks blushed madly as I explained to Victoria that my torment had been extremely severe.  The humiliation forced upon me had made my tiny clitty-cock leak mess into my knickers and Victoria’s little moans indicated her pleasure at my discomfort.  I knew that I had performed well! 

My instructions for dressing are always sent to me four hours in advance by way of a text message.  Her choice for my attire never varies a great deal but whatever she orders, four hours allows me just enough time to prepare myself.   Absolute perfection, of course, is always required. In addition to wearing the desperately restrictive shoes, a taut metal chain attaches to a metal loop that hangs to the rear of my black leather collar.  The other end of the chain attaches to a smaller loop that protrudes to the rear of my seven-inch black leather waist belt. 

I tension it purposefully in a harsh manner so as to ensure that my back remains permanently arched.  This causes my stance to resemble that of a ridiculously obscene little fuck slut.  With every little step, my undersized see-through black knickers cut hard around my tiny clitty-cock.  It is these, together with the permanently fitted and extremely small chastity cage, that keeps me totally restrained. 

As I study my reflection in the hallway mirror, the pressure on my chastity cage increases.  My heart begins to race as I admire my whore-like appearance and smiling just a little, I imagine the effect that this will have on her.  My own black bob haircut perfectly frames the heavy slut make-up that I must wear at all times.  My make-up also acts to enhance my naturally high set and rather feminine cheekbones.  Add to that my delicate silver nose ring, silver ear studs and a newly pierced lower lip, it really is impossible to mistake me for anything but a twenty-something submissive little slut. 

MagdalenaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagdalenaTS

An overly tight black, half-length t-shirt moulds snugly around my small breasts and helps my nipples to protrude visibly. This is complemented by an expensive black eight clip suspender belt that secures a pair of seriously sheer black stockings.  Their tops reach high, stopping only a couple of inches below my smooth clitty-cock.  Clitty-cock is the reference that she now requires at all times - without fail. 

After just a couple more awkward little steps, I reach the front door.  Turning the door latch, I take four steps back, as I must always do.  I stand quite still with my tongue pushed out hard as if I were panting.  She waits for twenty seconds before pushing the door completely open whilst inhaling deeply upon a cigarette.  She does this every time.  This allows me to adore and lust slavishly over her stunning form.  From the start of our new relationship, she has, nevertheless, made it absolutely clear that I must look only into her eyes.  We both know, however, that this is impossible.  

I stare in awe at my owner and cannot help but notice an amazingly realistic strapless cock that strains obscenely from under her delicately plain white cotton knickers.  Totally fixated with the oversized cock, my mouth opens wider and my tongue pushes out much further as I wait for her to move.  The sharp sound of her immaculate heels soon resonates about my head as she enters the hallway.  She smartly pushes the door closed with an exaggerated gesture before spinning round and launching at me with lightning speed.  

Grabbing me violently by my neck and forcing me backwards until I slam hard against the wall, she stands back, slaps my face hard, as if in total disgust, and spits in my face. 

"You fucking slut, you pathetic, depraved, desperate little pervert.  You little cunt!”  she whispers as her mouth curls sadistically in appreciation.  Her harsh exterior fades momentarily as she smiles knowingly at me. “You are just perfect, you really are such a gorgeous little fuck slut aren’t you?”

“Thank you, Victoria,” I girlishly reply just moments before her face crushes into mine and her perfect lips harshly snog my mouth.

Her tongue forces its way deep whilst her left hand squeezes tightly around the base of my clitty-cock.  Her grip tightens viciously and she twists hard.  Moving her face back, she smiles openly. She knows that she is hurting me.  She also knows that I want her to hurt me.

She abruptly releases her grip and steps back before slapping my caged clitty-cock.  

“Thank you, Victoria,” I gasp femininely as she exhales smoke into my face. 

“Oh my god,” she laughs. “You really are so desperately in love with me, aren’t you?  Such a little cunt, a cheap little cunt, aren’t you?”.

“Yes, oh, please Victoria, so cheap.  I love you, you are...” I reply breathlessly before she interrupts.

“Your clitty-cock is so red baby,” she drools before slapping it for a second time, but much harder.  She grabs its base again and twists with all her might.

“Please, Victoria, please, please don’t stop. It hurts, please hurt me, hurt me please,” I beg her.

“Oh fuck, you are just so perfect,” she pants as she twists just a little more.

“You like it don’t you, feels good, doesn’t it?  I have to hurt you, I just have to!   But you know that don’t you? Just a cheap, pathetic little whore.  Pathetic, so fucking pathetic.  So desperate for the sexual abuse, the humiliation, the embarrassment.  And what else?  There is something else, isn’t there?  What else is there?” She snaps as her other hand begins stroking the tip of her delicious cock. 

“Yes, Victoria, you know there is, you know. Please Victoria, oh please!  Please tell me about Ben, please Victoria,” I cry whilst staring hungrily at the heavily veined cock  which sways under her glorious control. 

“You stupid obscene little bitch.  You are so jealous of Ben, aren’t you?  You fucking love it, don't you?”  She replies as she glares into my eyes. 

“Yes, yes, you know I, you know, of course. Oh please Victoria, please, please tell me,” I whine desperately as her adorable cock edges closer and lightly brushes my inner thighs.

“You know that I have sex with Ben.  You know that Ben can do exactly what he wants to me.  I am his slut .  He uses me and I am his whore,” she explains.  Her left hand reaches round to her arsehole and two fingers slide in easily, knuckle deep.    

“Your cock is so small baby.  Ben is big.  He uses my arse baby, he fucks my arse.  I cum when he fucks my arse, always.  But you know that don’t you?  Oh fuck, I love watching your pretty little face go red, watching you trying to cope as I tell you the truth.  Does it hurt, baby, are you jealous?” She smiles as her hand returns and she pushes the same two fingers hard into my mouth.

“Oh god, Victoria, oh my god,” I mumble.

My clitty-cock strains painfully in its cage as I suck slavishly on her perfect fingers.  She looks down as pre-cum oozes from its tip and removes her hand swiftly from my mouth.  Catching my mess, she then shoves her fingers back into my mouth, harder this time so as to ensure that I can’t help but make those delicious little gagging sounds that please her so much.

“You dirty little cunt,” she whispers.

“You know that you mean nothing to me, don’t you?  You are just a plaything, a fuck toy, my sad, depraved little fuck toy!  Ben knows all about you, as does my sister Tasha.  She thinks that you're pathetic too.  You know that I tell her everything.  When I told her that you beg me to fuck you and spit in your face, she laughed so much.  She refers to you as ‘that little girly wanker,’” she laughs.

 

To be continued...

 A Perfect Arrangement - Part 2 is now available.

 

Published 
Written by EYE2EYE
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments