Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under Her Spell - Continued

"I thought to myself, was this all a dream?"

60
22 Comments 22
1.5k Views 1.5k
733 words 733 words

Author's Notes

"I had a lot of requests to continue my 'Under Her Spell' micro. For continuity, it starts this continuation. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy and I welcome your likes and comments."

Up in the foothills deep in the Ozarks, I found a crumpled cabin. A pumpkin was aglow as I approached a large oak door. I knocked and shuddered at my gloom, for the clouds had shrouded the moon, and an eerie wind did howl. It opened with a moan. I gazed upon a beautiful nude woman with hair-like blackened fringe and shimmering ebony eyes. I tried to speak; she put a finger to my lips, "Shush, Marisa."

She led me by the fire. I slipped off my dress, my body flushed with arousal. Our lips met as we embraced. She lingered a little over the kiss and inhaled deeply as if savoring my scent. The touch of her lips brought my first gasp of pleasure.

The cabin seemed to undulate. The flames illuminated the walls; their flickering light danced in her eyes as she lay me on plush furs. Our bodies became one, and the heat of her passionate embrace consumed me. Her crimson succulent lips tasted so sweet as our tongues danced. My essence flowed, and the scent of our arousal permeated the cabin.

Her lithe body shone in the firelight, the flickering shadows playing over the soft curves of her body. She looked almost transparent, like a wraith. Her smoldering sensuality was apparent by her proud, supple breasts with their hard, protruding nipples. The tangible aura of her desire was evident.

She leaned forward, taking my right nipple into her mouth in a long, lascivious kiss. I moaned as she drew her lips slowly from around my engorged nipple and circled the puckered skin of my areola with tiny kisses. Her soft lips and flickering tongue sucked and teased. After a few moments, she turned her focus to my left breast. It was treated to the same loving attention as the right, and my moans grew more intense as she pleasured the nipple, nibbling and cajoling its tender peak to new heights of sensitivity.

I lay flushed and panting, my nipples engorged, glistening with her saliva. She kissed her way down my body as I moaned my pleasure. She turned and pulled me to her and rolled onto me, facing each other's sex. I delighted at her scent as she lowered her pussy to my mouth.

VivianStay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianStay

I slipped my tongue along her labia and savored her sweet nectar while her fingers spread my lips and her tongue explored my pussy delightfully. I slowly made love to her. My fingers penetrated her velvety depths as I licked, nibbled, and sucked her clit.

She moaned and broke the silence, "Yes, Marisa, make sweet love with me. I want to devour you and savor your delicious nectar."

"Oh! Yes!" I cried as her tongue found my throbbing clit.

I lost control of my body as she made love to me. We writhed together and brought each other to multiple orgasms. We licked, sucked, and swallowed as we savored our essence. I never knew such pleasure as the sensations consumed my body and soul.

I don't know how many orgasms we had together. They seemed endless, and finally, we lay panting from the exertion. Spent, we turned and embraced as we basked in the afterglow. Before long, I fell into a blissful sleep.

I dreamed she spoke to me, "Sweet Marisa, to meet such a beautiful soul as you, which culminated in this wondrous coupling, will forever bind us. I am not of this world. I am called by many names, Eos, Freyja, Aphrodite, and Sophia, to name a few. This cabin is a portal, and I came here from the astral plane on this hallowed night. For tonight, I am corporeal. I am much like I am now in the spirit world. Think of me as your guardian angel. I'll be watching over you; that is my gift to you. I'll return here each year on this hallowed eve. Till next we meet, love, I bid you farewell."

I awoke to the early morning sun streaming through the open oak door, which barely hung on broken hinges. The room was dank. Except for the furs on which I lay, the cabin was deserted. The fireplace was cold with rotted wood.

I thought to myself, was this all a dream?

Stepping out into the morning sun. A gentle breeze blew across my ear, and with it, a feminine voice whispered, "It wasn't a dream, Marisa."

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments