Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mythadventures of A Sex Bunny Part One. The Isle of Pigs

"Bunny has a mythical, and possibly heroic, adventure upon the Aegean Sea (It's all Greek to me)."

30
15 Comments 15
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"I raided a friend's collection of myths and legends last year and thought they needed to be updated and sexed-up, so..."

This story could start in so many places. The first time I flirted with Oliver at FedEx would have made more sense. Or connecting with Annie over a shared love of writing. Or even talking with Violet about tentacle monsters.  Any one of those events would make, perhaps, more sense than starting it on a boat on the Aegean Sea, but that is where the story truly begins.

I’ve always wanted to travel. More than anything else, I wanted to experience the world and yet, I kept finding roadblocks that kept me from going anywhere on my bucket list. So, when an opportunity to visit Greece was suddenly offered, out of the blue, I didn’t hesitate. It was a once in a chance lifetime and I knew I’d regret turning it down despite the many strings that were attached to the deal.  In fact, those strings were as much an enticement, to me, at least, as the destination.

“You know what he means by ‘party girl’, don’t you?” 

Oliver seemed genuinely concerned.

“I’m not naïve. Of course I know. He’s looking for a girl willing to party. He wants a slut. I think that describes me perfectly, don’t you?”

And so it was settled. At least for me. I was going to Greece. I even had a clothing budget, the suggestion being made that I should look the part, something I took to heart. Which brings me to The Argonaut. That was the name of the boat or, more properly, the yacht I’d spent the week on, being what I am. A slut. I was topless as was the custom, with a cocktail in one hand and a joint in the other, giggling as Michael – a man old enough to be my dad – fondled my ass appreciatively.

“Nice view,” he commented, obviously not talking about the calm crystal blue waters that I had been admiring over the railing. 

I simply nodded, entranced as seabirds hovered overhead, my gaze falling on one of the seemingly hundreds of small isles that dotted the water between Greece and Turkey, my view never wavering as he bent me over the railing and pulled down my thong so he could shove his cock into me, using my pussy like he owned it. In a way, he did. At least until this trip was over. 

“Can we go ashore later? Maybe have dinner on the beach?”

“Anything you want, baby. God, your ass is fine.”

So, that’s where the story starts. On a boat. With me being fucked from behind while wistfully looking out across the water, enjoying the hammering I was getting. Despite appearances, I was having fun playing the part of whore for Michael and his friends. He’d even brought his son and a couple of his friends too. A good-looking lad named Jason with a thick cock and an easy smile, both of which I’d thoroughly enjoyed. No other women. Just me and a dozen guys, all of them horny for young flesh. It was paradise.   

The storm came out of nowhere. Fierce winds and violent waves buffeted the small ship. I admit to being more than a little frightened, especially when a bolt of lightning struck the dish on top of our vessel, causing a shower of sparks to burst overhead. Despite the assurances of Jason’s friend Castor that The Argonaut was plenty seaworthy and that I had nothing to worry about I was quite anxious, so I took refuge in Jason’s cabin getting a little tipsy and fucking his brains out. 

“By morning it will have passed, babe. Just think of it as an adventure, one you can tell everyone back home,” he told me was another bolt of lightning split the sky, causing me to bury my face in his pillow. 

As it turns out, he was right.  The next morning the skies were once again clear and the only damage to our ship was our communication and navigational equipment had not survived the lightning strike.

“Zeus has it out for us,” Jason joked as we lay tangled together in his bedsheets, his bronzed flesh gleaming with perspiration from our rabid fuck session. “Do not worry. All will be well.”

The vessel was strangely empty when we finally emerged from his cabin and out onto the deck. Overhead seagulls cried and a pleasant breeze blew cool, caressing my still damp flesh and the sun was hanging above the clear blue water like any other morning. But it was hardly any other morning. On any other morning the deck would be awash in activity and conversation. 

“Where is everyone?” I mused, more to myself than to Jason, but he answered anyway, pointing off the starboard side of the boat. Or maybe it was port. I still hadn’t quite figured out which was which.

“On that island. See the boats?”

I joined him at the rail, shaking my head. Apparently everyone else had decided to go visit a pretty little island that we’d come upon sometime during the raucous night. It wasn’t very big. Probably not big enough to be on the charts, but it was enticing. Covered with wild growths of colourful flowers, lush grass, and what looked like fruit trees, it looked quite charming. 

“I don’t see them.”

Jason found a pair of binoculars and surveyed the small isle before handing them to me. “See the footprints in the sand? Follow them.”

They led up to a dark spot in a pile of large boulders piled near the far end.

“Looks like a cave.”

With nothing to do but wait, Jason, who was not only a champion pussy eater, but a masterful chef as well, put together tiganopsomo for us while I lounged nearby, keeping him company while sipping on Ouzo. We figured by the time we were done eating, they’d be back. Or at least visible.

So we dined and flirted and waited. And waited. And waited some more, growing anxious as the sun rose further and further above the horizon until finally Jason furrowed his brow.

“Something is not right. I’m going to take a look. I need you to stay here, okay?”

“No.”

“No?” 

I’ve seen enough horror movies to know how that always ended.

“We go together or not at all.”

Jason found an inflatable raft while I put on something less sex-bunny and more explorer-bunny. Denim shorts and a red cotton tee with the words ‘I support offshore drilling’ emblazoned across the front.  I even put on underwear, thinking that anyone mounting a rescue should probably be wearing panties. Jason threw on a t-shirt too and still managed to look as yummy as he had shirtless. He also put together a small backpack for each of us. Curious, I watched. Snacks. Water. Torches.  A first aid kit. A hammer and a screwdriver in his and some rope in mine. 

“I'd better get a merit badge when we’re done,” I quipped as we left the yacht.

The sea was calm and it didn’t take long before we were on the beach and looking for clues. The boats were both empty and about a dozen pairs of faint footprints headed towards what looked like a cave making our decision pretty obvious. The island itself could have been described as idyllic had it not been for the elephant in the room.  Had it been other circumstances I would have seduced Jason and fucked him on the beach. And again, in the lush carpet of thick green blades growing beneath the dozen or so fig and apricot trees that grew near the rocky bluff we were headed towards.

Jason went first, torch in hand. It looked like any other cave. Narrow enough that we had to turn sideways in places and low enough that Jason had to constantly duck. There were a few places where it sloped downward and a few more where we had to step carefully down natural steps until I was sure we were below sea level. At least we didn’t have to worry about getting lost. One way in. One way out. I did regret not bringing a sweater, though. It was much colder underground than it had been on the beach.  

I was about to complain when Jason stopped suddenly and I bumped into him.

“Hear that?” he whispered. 

I did. It sounded like soft squeals. Like… 

“Boars,” he murmured, finishing my thought, although I was thinking ‘pigs’. 

“Cave boars?”

He shrugged and continued, although much slower than before, stopping again when a faint orange glow illuminated the crevasse. And then we heard something that sent shivers up and down my spine. A woman’s voice that was both harsh and dripping with sensuality

“Make me cum, piggy, or I’ll skin you alive and roast you over the fire.”

It sounded like something out of a horror movie. Some sort of death-sex-bestiality cult flick or something. Before I could voice that thought, Jason shushed me, his hand over my mouth. He’d already switched off his torch. Taking the hint, I kept my thoughts to the self and did the same, leaving us in eerie semi-darkness, listening in on the ungodly sounds that echoed down the passageway.

Suddenly, I wasn’t feeling so brave. Jason, however, had the heart of a hero. Just to prove it, he stepped cautiously forward while I watched, unable to get my feet to move.  Then, with a quick glance back at me, meant to be reassuring, I guessed, he leaned forward and peered around the corner.

I watched, focusing on the orange glow in his eyes, as a look of horror washed over his face before it went completely slack, his mouth hanging open. I thought for sure that he’d turn and flee but instead, simply shuffled around the bend and out of sight, leaving me alone.

“What the fuck?” I whispered, my voice shaking.

I stood there, stupidly staring at the place he had been and trying to figure out what to do. I could go back and abandon everyone and stay on the boat in hopes of getting rescued.  Or I could follow him. I know what I wanted to do. My heart was pounding against my ribs so hard that I thought it might burst through.

Taking a deep breath, I fought my every instinct and tiptoed forward, mirroring his movements and sneaking a peek around the corner.

I wasn’t ready for what I saw. A huge cavern, lit by torches and filled with a smokey haze. The walls appeared to be marble and reflected the light of the flames. The cloying scent of incense and sweat lay heavy in the air. At one end stood a table laden with plates filled with all sorts of delicacies, too many to name, as well as carafes of various beverages. At the other sat what appeared to be a throne carved from alabaster. Sprawled upon the seat was the most incredible woman I had ever set eyes upon. Words couldn’t do her beauty justice. Hair of spun gold. Eyes that glittered like emeralds. Light brown skin. The most magnificent tits I’d ever imagined.

She was naked, her legs spread, her hands resting upon the crown of one of my shipmates. I couldn’t tell who, as not only was he facing away from me, but his head was buried between her thighs. It took me a moment to realize that his head was strangely shaped and that there were a pair of pink fleshy ears atop it.

“Here piggy, piggy. Make me squeal, you dirty little swine,” the woman, or perhaps goddess might have described her better, coaxed. It hit me suddenly. A man from the neck down, but from the neck up, he’d been turned into a pig.

Somehow I tore my eyes away from her and the pig-man, realizing that the cavern was full of pigmen. Pigmen and pigs. About six of each. And Jason, of course, still looking slack-jawed as he stood in the midst of it all, watching while his hair slowly turned to whisps and fell from his head and his ears began taking on the shape of a pig’s.

“Most appropriate, don’t you think?”

Her voice was silken honey and dripping with seduction. I realized she was addressing me.

“Men have the hearts of pigs. I’m just making the transformation complete.”

 Belatedly I realized that the pigs that milled about the floor were probably also my shipmates. Or had been.

“What have you done?”

“Presented them with a simple challenge. If even one of them makes me cum, I’ll turn them all back into the human beasts they were and they’ll be free to go.”

“And if not?”

“I’ve always been quite fond of bacon.” Her laugher was musical and sent tremors of pleasure as well as fear up and down my spine.

“You can’t do that,” I bristled, trying my best to put on a brave face. She simply laughed, mocking me and imitating my voice.

“I can do anything I want. This is my realm and they have trespassed.” She paused dramatically and leaned forward, her eyes piercing my very soul.  “As have you, mortal.”

I felt a stab of fear at her words. Did she plan on turning me into a beast as well?

“Never let it be said that I don’t play fair. I propose a challenge of a different kind.”

My eyes drifted downwards as she said this, focusing on the pig-man slobbering frantically between her luscious thighs, desperate to save himself from being turned into swine. He was thickly built. If I had to guess I’d say it was Marc.

Picking my words carefully, I asked, “What kind of a challenge?”

Her smile sent shivers through me. I felt, suddenly, like a lamb before a wolf as she gestured to the table overflowing with food and drink.

victorialover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
victorialover

“There is a bowl of figs. Fetch it, please.”

Glancing over at Jason, I noticed that his nose was becoming more and more pig-like. Swallowing, I hurriedly did as she said, searching the table until I found a bronze bowl with a dozen figs in it, wincing as she pushed the creature between her legs aside with one foot, sending it – him – sprawling on the smooth stone.

“A simple task, really. For each fig you eat I’ll restore one of your shipmates and free them.”

In the stories these kinds of bargains always had a catch. I thought about it for a minute, mulling over her challenge. “What about me? You said you’d free them.”

Her sensual laugh sent shivers up and down my spine of a different kind and I found myself glad that I’d thought to put on panties.  I could already feel them growing damp.                

“Clever girl. If you are able to finish them without cumming, you’ll join them.”

Without cumming? Why would eating figs make me cum? There was obviously something she wasn’t telling me. Not that I had much choice, not if I wanted to save everyone from becoming breakfast.

“And if not?”

“I get to keep you as my pet. I’ll keep you in a gilded cage. You might even enjoy it.”

“And if I refuse?”

“I’ll send you back to your boat. And let your friends live out the rest of their days eating the fruit off the ground like good little piggies.”

“Oh.” I didn’t really have a choice. I couldn’t abandon Michael and Jason and the others to that fate. Besides, how hard could it be to eat a dozen figs? Plucking one of them from the bowl I did my best to gaze directly into her glittering green eyes and took a bite.

I bit into the thin skin and tasted the pulpy flesh within.  I’ve always liked figs, but this was like nothing I’d ever eaten before. I chewed, savouring it as I felt a seed crunch between my teeth, suddenly aware of a strange, not at all unwelcome feeling spreading through me, one that I recognized easily. The stirring of desire. The nameless goddess held my gaze as I swallowed the first bite, her eyes full of alluring promises that made my heart race. My panties, already damp, became drenched as my fears were pushed aside and replaced by a more primal emotion. Lust. I knew I should fight it but the idea of succumbing to it was seductive. Slowly I finished the fruit, somewhat aware of its purple-red flesh stain.

“Ena,” she purred, licking her lips slowly as I translated the word in my head. "One.“

“Fuck,” I managed, imaging her tongue on my lips, forcing them open, her kiss hot and fiery. I felt warm. Not the warmth of the torches, but an inner warmth. Like I was slowly filling with honey that had been set beneath the sun.

I watched in fascination as she shifted on her pure white throne, bringing her light brown thighs together as she stretched her legs towards me, her toes beckoning like sirens.

“You like how that feels, don’t you, pet?”

I didn’t even bother trying to lie, simply nodding, enjoying the stirring tendrils of ecstasy as they coursed through me.

“So warm,” I murmured.

“Why don’t you take your top off,” she suggested. It seemed like a perfectly reasonable suggestion, so I did, slowly peeling it off over my head, exposing my modest tits tipped by pink nipples that were darkening as they began to harden and swell under her predatory gaze.

“So delicious,” she said with a smile. Her teeth were perfect, like the rest of her. And sharp. I wondered what it would feel like if she bit into my sensitive nipples. Would I scream? Or would I be too overcome with pleasure and simply writhe and moan and beg her not to stop.

“You promised,” I managed, tearing my eyes from her and staring at one of the boar-headed creatures.

Laughing, she gestured towards one of the boars roaming aimlessly about the cave. I watched in wonder as it slowly changed into one of Jason’s friends.  Christos.  He looked thoroughly confused. It was almost comical seeing him stand there, naked, his eyes huge as he stared at me and then at her.

“Begone, lest I change my mind,” she commanded, nodding towards the entrance. Trance-like he left, presumably heading towards the boats that had been pulled up on the beach. Eleven more held their fates in my hands. I took another fig and bit into it, fighting the urge to give in to the overwhelming passion that was quickly building within.

“Dyo.” There was mirth in her voice and hunger in her eyes as she leaned slightly forward, her fingers tapping slowly on the throne's armrests, her thighs parting slightly, drawing my attention to the barely visible cleft between them.  I found myself unbuttoning my denim shorts and slowly unzipping them, barely aware of what I was doing. Beneath, my blue cotton panties were soaked. I took a deep breath, unable to ignore the scent of my overripe pussy mingling with the other fragrances that hung in the air.

Like most of what I wore, they were too tight, too form-fitting to simply let gravity do its thing, so it took me a moment to wiggle out of them and push them down my tanned legs.

“Such a pretty little morsel,” the impossibly gorgeous blonde murmured, staring at me with lust-filled eyes until I felt myself blushing and looking away, much to her amusement.

“That’s two.” I managed, glancing over at Jason’s swollen face, snout, and pointed ears. She made a gesture, although it was at another of the swine, turning him human once more. George. Like Christos, he was sent stumbling out of the underground cavern in confusion. Meanwhile, I fought to keep from reaching down and slipping my hand into my panties as need burned deep within me, making me groan with the effort while she watched, obviously enjoying the show I was putting on for her.

“Why fight it? What do you have to lose? A life as my plaything is something others only dream about.”

“If I do, you’ll free the rest of my friends?”

“That wasn’t the deal. To do that you’ll have to finish them all.”

I defiantly took another and devoured it.

“Tria.”

It hit me fast. I could practically feel my clit swelling and the flood of pussy juice building up behind the barrier of my already wet cotton panties. I was panting softly as I tucked my hands into my armpits so that they wouldn’t stray anywhere near my tits or cunt.

“It’s going to get harder and harder. Why don’t you just surrender now?”

“I can’t,” I said, my breath ragged.

“Very well.”

With a gesture she freed another of my companions. Alexis, this time.  I couldn’t help staring at his cock, thinking how much I wanted it inside of me. God, I wanted to fuck him so bad I felt on the verge of tears. Apparently deciding to be cruel, she upped the ante.

“You know you want his cock. Fuck him and I’ll set one more free. Four, pet. No one can fault you for failing such a Herculean task.”

“All of them,” I whimpered, pressing my thighs tightly together, nipples throbbing in time to my heartbeat, demanding to be touched, sucked, licked, pinched, and bitten.

“You’ll have to earn them.”

“Watch me.” I plucked another from the bowl and sank my teeth into it. Moments later I found myself peeling my panties from my drenched cunt and swaying naked before the seated woman, inner thighs smeared and glistening with creamy cunt juices.

“Tessera.”

My knees almost buckled as a surge of ecstasy caught me off guard, crashing through my body like an ocean wave.  

After that I began to lose track. Of the count. Of who I’d freed from a lifetime as a pig. Of everything other than my own pleasure. I felt like I was lost in a hallucinogenic haze of pure lust, only able to focus on Her. I’m not sure how I got there, but I found myself on my knees, kissing and licking her inner thighs. Her pussy smelled of ambrosia and left me senseless while the juices smeared on her warm flesh tasted of sweetened honey. A lifetime as her pet no longer seemed undesirable. Just the opposite, in fact. I gazed upwards, captivated by her bright green eyes. Had her lips not moved I wouldn’t have known she was speaking.

“Deka. So close, little butterfly.”

Butterfly to her spider, caught in her web, my cunt drenched, my clit throbbing, my lust overwhelming my senses. I moaned like a whore as she pushed her foot between my lewdly parted thighs and began to tease my overheated pussy with her toes. While I vaguely remembered that I didn’t want to cum, I could no longer recall why it was important. A passionate lust consumed me as I cupped her heel with one hand and pressed her toes into my dripping orifice, desperate to be pushed over the brink, knowing that it would be the mother of all orgasms when it came. 

Had Jason, a curlicue tail jutting from the bottom of his spine, not chosen that moment to bump into me I would have succumbed. The sight jarred me back to my task. My challenge. "Deka," she’d said. Ten. Two more and then they’d all be free and I could give in and live out the rest of my days in a cage as her pleasure pet.

“Endeka,” she said with a smile, carefully pronouncing the word as I finished off another fig, this time returning Vasilis to his original form, leaving only Jason. On the verge of tears, I tore my gaze from her enticing heavenly cunt and focused on her glittering eyes. She was going to win even If I managed the last fig and freed Jason, I wouldn’t be able to leave. Not without cumming, at least. I was as close to crazed from need as I’d ever been. Had I not been determined to save my friends I would have orgasmed several times by now not caring what price I paid. I could tell by her smile that she knew it, too as she took the last fig from my trembling fingers and slipped it into her divine cunt, her legs spread just wide enough for me to push my head between her thighs and fish it out.

“Dodeka.”

I thought I might swoon, the taste of the magical fig combined with the sweet cream of her cunt juices causing my senses to overload. I barely noticed when Jason stumbled from the chambers towards freedom, his features once again restored. I was too lost in a sea of lust to dwell on anything besides the need to cum for her and become her willing sex slave. Unable to help myself I reached between my legs and plunged my fingers desperately into my dripping wet fuck hole. I felt my eyes rolling back into their sockets as the world turned crimson and then black and then…

“She won the wager, Circe.  She’s earned her freedom.”

Vaguely I heard a voice. A woman’s voice. Soft yet powerful. God, I was so close.  Fuck, fuck, fuck. Just don’t stop me I prayed silently. Or maybe not so silently.

“That’s not what she wants, Athena. Listen to her. Look at her. It’s the farthest thing from her mind. She wants to live out her days as my pretty little fuck pet. Just ask her.”

So close and yet, for some reason I couldn’t cum. I sensed something impeding me as I teetered on the brink of an earthshattering orgasm, unable to tip myself over the edge. I wanted to scream with frustration. Instead I simply kept at it, fucking myself harder and faster, the sound of my pussy wet and sloppy filling my ears as the two women argued over my fate until I couldn’t take it anymore.

“For fuck’s sake, let me cum!” I screamed, the sound of my voice echoing through the underground chamber as I continued to beg until my throat was raw and my voice hoarse.  And still, I was denied. Obviously, I was in Hades. Thankfully I, eventually, passed out, still unfulfilled, ranting and raving as I begged to finally be given release no matter what the price.

When I awoke it was as if waking from a dream. None of it seemed real. How could it? Goddesses didn’t hide out in secluded island caves and turn men into swine. In books, perhaps. Or movies. And yet… it felt real. Sitting up, I looked around the room. I was in Jason’s cabin. I must have fallen asleep here after we’d fucked and he’d grown hungry and gone to the gallery for lunch. Closing my eyes I let my mind drift back to the cave. Memory or dream, I wondered. Giggling I imagined Jason fucking me in the ass while squealing like a pig. Or maybe I’d be the one squealing. The very thought made my cunt quiver. 

Eventually, he returned. I’d guessed right. He’d gone in search of food. He’d even been thoughtful enough to bring a bottle of ouzo back for me. That and a bowl of figs which I bit into with gusto before falling back upon his pillow and spreading my legs invitingly as impossible dreams turned to hazy memories, pushed aside as overwhelming lust burned through me.

“Ena,” I whispered as he slipped between my thighs and plunged his thick cock into me. I was told later that my screams of ecstasy were heard from stem to stern.

“You must have cum half a dozen times. If not more,” Christos later teased me.

“Then I’m halfway there,” I said with a wink, pulling him toward my cabin with a sudden sense of urgency, remembering Her laughter and the way she devoured me with her glittering green eyes as I desperately tried to make myself cum for her.

Published 
Written by fillelapine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments