Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Invisible Woman - Exploring The Neighbourhood

"Exploring the hidden parts of the neighbourhood, without being seen"

25
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It took a couple of nights before I had the courage to go outside. I had to be careful, as I could not wear any clothing, including shoes. The first couple of nights, I stay in my garden, looking around. My garden is closed, so I am not not visible from the road.

It is a strange experience, feeling the wind on every part of your body. Walking around naked also means that my boobs are swinging freely, which is a very strange feeling, as I almost always wear a bra.

I walk on the grass and can see some light footsteps in the grass, but not as deep as when I walk normally. When I jump, I jump higher than I normally would, so I am probably a bit lighter.

After about a week, I feel comfortable enough to move on. I left the door to my garden open at the end of the day, so no one can notice the door opening, and I move onto the street. It is way past midnight, so everything is dark and no one is around. I slowly walk through the neighbourhood, and look around. I walk up to a number of houses and look in, but there is not much to see.

I walk around the neighbourhood for the next couple of nights, but not much is happening at night.

Then, one night, I see something vague in the distance, something looking like a human being, just like me. Getting closer I see that it is a girl, and she is walking towards me. I stay grounded, hoping she does not see me.

“Hello stranger,” she tells me. “How are you doing?”

“Hello, I am doing well,” I reply. “But how do you know I am here?”

“I am just like you, also invisible to normal people. But when you are invisible you can see the other invisible people,” she answers. “But we also have some kind of tracking of people that are invisible and the more experienced get to talk to the newbies, to tell them, what to do and what not to do”.

“Are there rules then?” I ask, surprised.

“No, no real rules, only some advice. For example, you should not go too far away from your body, otherwise, the link will snap and your body will die, and so will you.”

“What is this distance, then? Am I getting close to that?”

“No, that is a couple of kilometres out, but also depends on you. You feel it when you get closer, like you get pulled back," she tells me, and that makes me relax a bit, as the possibility of getting killed like that does not really excite me.

“But I did forget to introduce myself, my name is Olivia,” and she extends her hand.

I grab her hand, and for the first time, I feel the hand of another invisible person. “My name is Laura, great to meet you. I did not know there were other people with this around.”

“Not many, but there are a few but not in this area. Not everyone is as happy to meet another, however, so be a little bit cautious when you see someone else.”

“But there are a number of things you should know, a few of them you probably already discovered,” she continues.

“Your weight is a lot less, that can be an advantage but also cause problems As you are nude all the time, you should be careful with the weather, you can catch a cold easily Also, be careful approaching people, as you might scare them to death, they can see you as a ghost. Your body is invisible, but not anything that is inside or that you might produce. And your real body experiences the same feelings you have.”

I discovered most of these things, but I did not know there were certain rules.

“Just something I was wondering: can I have sex with real people or with other invisible people?” This was a question I had been thinking about but never tried to touch anybody, as I am afraid of what would happen.

“Sure, you can have sex with both,” Olivia answers, laughing. “If you can find another invisible person, then it is no problem, note however that everything you leave in another body stays visible, which can be quite freaky. Having sex with a normal person is also possible, but they usually freak out. I did it a couple of times, but made sure they were blindfolded so they could feel you but not see you.”

“Oh, one more thing: be careful in the rain, the water will still run down your body, so you will get visible,” she warns me. “You can try it in the shower if you are curious, but I would suggest staying inside if it rains, even just a little bit.”

We talk for a couple of minutes before she leaves. I walk around for a bit more and then get back home.

A couple of weeks later, I walk down to the small beach that is close to my house. There is a small lake and the beach is usually crowded during the daytime. But now it is empty and I walk down, just enjoying the view and the wind on my naked body.

CelesteWardsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CelesteWardsTS

But then I see a couple at the beach, just next to a small bush, just like they are having a picnic. They are lying next to each other and kissing. From a distance, I watch them.

The man slowly moves his hand over her body, first slowly on her arm, then moving up and towards her breasts. They continue to kiss as he starts to massage her boob through her shirt.

But the girl wants more as she pulls her shirt up and he moves his hand inside. I cannot see her hand anymore, but from the direction of her arm, I guess she is starting to massage his dick as well.

I move closer and I see that she already pulled out his dick and is stroking it. He moves his hand down from her boobs and moves her skirt up, showing a small pink panty. He does not lose any time as he quickly slides his hand inside her panty and, looking at her face, touches her in the right places.

The next moment, he starts to move on top of her, but then my eyes are drawn to something behind them. There is someone else watching them! I slowly move around to see who is watching. He is standing in the bushes, and when I am behind him, I can see that his hand is making well known movements. Quietly, I move next to him, and he has his dick in his hands, and it is a very big one—larger than I have ever seen for real!

But I know him; it is Leo! He lives just a short distance from me, and I did fancy him some time ago and tried to get to know him a bit better. But he kept a distance and I did not learn much about him. But now I see him here.

The view of the couple already made me wet and now the view of Leo’s “thing” makes me really hot. Slowly, I move behind him and I whisper “Don’t you want the real thing?”

The moment he starts to move around, I whisper, “No, don’t move, you cannot see me.” Which is true in more than one way. “Blindfold yourself; then I will make sure you cum.”

He turns back, looking at the couple but also pulls off his shirt and hands it to me without looking around. I move it over his head and tie it behind his head.

“Now lie down on the ground,” I instruct him. When he lies down, I can see his dick already shiny with precum, standing up. It is larger than any dick I ever had before.

I kneel next to him and take him in my mouth. My lips are stretched and I can not even fit half of it in.

After a few minutes, I stop and mount him.

“I am going to fuck you, but the moment I see you try to peek at me, I will squash your balls, understood?”

He nods, and I continue. “I really need a good fuck, but you cannot cum inside me.”

Then I grab his dick and put my pussy on top of it. He is so big, I can feel my pussy lips being stretched further than ever before. It is a bit painful, but then the head is in, and I slowly sink on his dick.

At first, I cannot get all in, so I start to ride him slowly. But after a couple of minutes, I can get more and more of him inside, until, finally, he is completely inside me.

“Can I touch you?” he asks and when I acknowledge it, he moves his hands over my body until he finds my boobs and starts to massage them.

“Hmm, so good, you fill me so good!” I tell him, as I start to rub my clit. It only takes a few minutes until I have my orgasm, which I try to keep as quiet as possible.

But I also feel that he is close to exploding inside me. I jump off just in time, as his dick is already starting to pulsate and the moment I touch him he explodes, covering his belly, chest and even his shirt in cum.

“Ahhhh yess,” he moans softly.

I quickly move away now and then tell him that he can remove his blindfold. He quickly does and starts to look around, but he cannot see anything. He also gets up and walks away, still looking around. When he is gone, I walk over to look at the other couple, but they are almost done, as her head moves up and down very quickly, until he grabs it and pushes her down and looking at his movements fills her mouth with more than only his dick.

I also move away and can see Leo still slowly walking home, still looking around. I follow him as I have to go in the same direction. Then a thought springs up that I could visit him, but I quickly get rid of that, though. Maybe I can get to know him a bit better in the real world.

When I am back home, I move to my bedroom and see that I kicked off my blankets and I can see a large wet spot in my panties. I put the blankets back in place and return to my normal night-time routine.

Published 
Written by bigjohn8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments