Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sorority Of Witches Part 2

"Part 2. Katerina begins her training as a witch."

24
26 Comments 26
2.6k Views 2.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Katerina had learned in the first chapter that she was a witch. Her great-grandmother had begun training her. She was now ready to find out what being a witch really meant.

Katerina went to bed with the amulet around her neck. She did as her great-grandmother had told her to do. 

I was right back at the witch trials that she had seen before. This time she was seen by the others there. She remembered what she had been told, not to stand out in any way.

She was standing outside the trial chambers as women were not allowed inside. They were considered subhuman. 

There were many women and men outside. Torches lit the dusk sky as most men were constructing crosses where the witches who were on trial were to be burned at the stake.

**************

I was standing there taking in the unjust horrible display when another woman bumped into me. The woman said, “Pardon me.”

I looked at her and just smiled. I understood her German. I wondered if I spoke would I speak German, or would it come out in English?

I walked away from the crowd, put my hand over my mouth, and spoke a few words to see what language came out. I was relieved to hear German.

I walked back over to the woman and said, “I must apologize to you for my rudeness. I was just upset. My name is Katerina. A pleasure to meet you.”

She looked at me for a moment and said, "Nice to meet you, Katerina. My name is Gret. Your accent is different. Are you from around here?"

I said, “No. I come from a place very far from here.”

Gret asked, “Did you come here to watch the burning of women?”

I was thinking, how do I answer this question. I do not want to sound like I enjoy this. I also cannot tell her I am a witch. I finally said, “No. I just happened upon this place.”

Gret said, "I, for one, cannot stand here and watch them bring those two women out and watch them burn and scream in pain. I am going to leave now. Nice to meet you.”

I looked at her and told her, "I am with you. I will not watch either.”

We walked away from town, and Gret asked me, "Do you have a place to stay tonight?"

I told her, "No, I do not. I am just traveling through this town."

Gret said, “You can stay at my place if you like. It is just up the road. It is not much, but it is warm, and I have some food."

I looked at her and said, “Thank you. I would like that.”

We went to her place, and she threw a couple of logs on the fire. She went and grabbed her cast iron pot and put it on the grates of the fire.

She told me, "I have some soup in the pot, and the fire will heat it up. I have some bread. Although it is a bit stale, it will fill your belly."

I smiled and said, “Thank you for your hospitality. I am sure the food will be fine.”

We sat down at her table as the soup warmed. In the distance, we started hearing the screams of pain. We could see the glow of the fire as it lit up the town. We knew it was of those women who were now being burned at the stake.

Gret started crying. I went to her and held her. I told her, “I cannot understand why they do this to innocent women.” 

She looked at me and was shaking and told me, "My sister is in jail right now, and her trial as a witch begins in two days. No one who has been put on trial has escaped the burning." I started crying as she told me.

********************

I woke from my dream state. I was in a sweat, and there was my great-grandmother looking at me. She said, "You are now learning the torture and persecution of witches. I know it is awful, but you must know this to understand what has happened in history. There is more to come.”

I looked at her and said, “The only thing I have learned is that men are pigs, and I would like to bar-b-que a few of them myself. Is there anything I can do to help these poor women?”

She looked at me and said, "Yes, there is you are a witch. This is not Bewitched and wiggling your nose will not work. You will not get a broom or a magic wand. The good news is you will not get a wart on your nose either. This is also not Harry Potter, and any of those fairy tales are just rubbish. What you do have is the power of your mind. You will see things others cannot see, like the aura of witches. You are young in your training, and most likely, you do not have that power yet."

I looked at her and asked, “This is all I get? Is the power of seeing other witches?”

She reached into her purse and pulled out an ancient-looking book. She said, "This is the book of witches. Guard it carefully. Only witches should ever see this. I want you to read this before you wear your amulet to bed again.”

I spent three days reading the book. It had some interesting things that witches can do. I am not sure I understood any of it. The one thing I was sure of was that knowing who was a witch would help me. I did feel better prepared to go back into my dreams now. 

I was beginning to feel bad about William. I had not spent much time with him and decided to make tonight a date night.

We went out to our favorite pizza restaurant, and afterward, we went to his place. His parents had a party to go to so we try and take advantage of times we can be alone. It seemed like an eternity since we had made love. My nightly dream world and my daytime world had taken all the time I had.

We had just finished up the pizza, and I looked over at William and said, "The sausage and pepperoni pizza were great, but what I would really like is a taste of your sausage."

He grinned at me and stood up and unzipped his pants, and said, "Help yourself."

I started licking the tip on his cock and then took his entire cock in my mouth. He loved when I ran my tongue up and down his shaft as I sucked on him. He watched me as I gave him a blowjob.

He pulled out of my mouth and said, "Let us go to my room. I want to feel my cock in your pussy.”

He laid back in his bed and said, “Katerina, would you please do a striptease for me?"

I raised my eyebrows and smiled at him, and told him, "So you want me to be a stripper for you, do you now?"

I made my best impression of a stripper as I could. Removing my blouse and jeans. I danced around the bed, teasing him, pulling my panties up and down. I removed my bra and put it on his head, and finally danced naked in front of him. I never had done this before and found it to be a bit of a turn-on.

I asked him, “I am all naked now. What would you like to do?” 

He did not say a word. He gently grabbed me and had me lay in the bed. He drove his cock into my waiting pussy. His gliding in and out of me felt like heaven. I needed him in me. He did not last long, filling me with his cum after just a few minutes. I thought my striptease was too effective.

He took me home as it was getting late, and his parents would be home anytime. I walked in the door, and my mom and great-grandmother were watching TV.

My mom asked, "How were your date and pizza?"

I told her, “The pizza was great, and our date was wonderful. I really got filled up. I am going up to my room and do some reading now.”

My mom said, "Okay, dear."

My great grandmother looked at me and winked, "Pleasant dreams, child." 

I went to my bedroom, and I put on the amulet and fell back into my dream state within a few minutes. I was right back at Gret's house, and I was still holding her as the screams of pain filled the night air.

What was becoming clear to me was that no matter when I woke or went to bed, I would be hurled right back to the last place I was at in my dream. This time was different. I pulled back from Gret and suddenly saw her aura. She was a witch. I wondered if she knew it. If she did not know, how could I tell her that she was? If I told her how I knew, I would expose myself and my identity as a witch.

I asked Gret, “Is there any way that you can think of that we can help your sister escape her fate?”

She said, “I know of no way unless you know of a wizard or a witch.”

I then realized another power of being a witch. I knew exactly what she would say. It was like I could read her mind. I also knew she had no idea that she was a witch or that I was.

I comforted her the rest of the night as we fell asleep.

We woke the next morning, and the smell of the fires from the night filled the morning air. It was a horrid smell. I knew I had to do something to help her sister.

Gret went to her fireplace and put a log on it. She said, “The smell of my fire will help with the stink in the air. It will also allow me to heat up some food. I do not have much to offer you in the way of food. I still have some leftover bread and more soup from last night.”

I nodded my head in approval. I then asked Gret, “Are you allowed to visit your sister?”

She looked at me and said, "Yes, I am, but I do not know if I can take the pain of seeing her knowing of her fate. I just want to get out of this town with my sister and leave this place forever.”

I told her, “I know this is your decision, but I would like to meet her, and I think she would like a visit from you.”

She looked at me with a tear in her eye and replied, “I think you might be right.”

I really wanted to see if there was any way we might be able to help her sister escape the jail. We decided to go right after our breakfast.

We arrived at the jail and were greeted by an ogre of a man. He had scars everywhere across his body and was the most horrid-looking creature I had ever seen. He had a Bec de corbin or club, as I knew it, by in his hand.

He looked at us and snarled, “What brings you here?”

Gret told him, “I would like to see my sister Clara.”

He looked at both of us and asked, “Are you witches too?”

Gret shook her head no.

I then realized I could see his thoughts in my head. He was thinking he wanted to fuck both of us. He had the most disgusting thoughts of how he wanted to beat us then cum on our faces then in our pussies. He would then lock us up to be his sex slaves forever or until we lost our youth and beauty.

I whispered into Gret’s ear, “I have a way out of here for your sister, and us. Just go along with me.”

She looked at me in puzzlement and nodded her head yes.

He took us down to her cell and let us talk through the bars to her. Gret looked at her sister with tears in her eyes and said, "Oh, Clara, I am so glad to see you."

Clara said, "Gret, thank you for coming here. I have missed you so much."

Gret looked at me and said to Clara, “This is my friend Katerina.”

I looked at Clara and smiled, and then I saw she had the aura of a witch. I asked the guard, “May we go into the cell and see her?”

He screamed at me, "No, you cannot. I am the only one allowed to open these doors and go inside the cells." He then showed us his keys and said, “The only way you are getting in there is with my keys.”

I walked towards him and said, “Even if I wanted to be in a cell with you alone?”

He looked at me with a grotesque smile and told me, "Well, now that is different. Come with me.”

He grabbed my hand, unlocked the cell next to Clara's, and said, "Get in there wench and take off your clothes."

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

He took off his pants and laid his club down by his side. I started taking off my clothes as he watched. I walked towards him and grabbed his club and gave him a whack up the side of his head. He collapsed in a heap.

I grabbed his keys and unlocked Clara's cell. I heard the guard groaning, so I locked his cell door and took the keys with me. We ran out of the jail and into the forest nearby.

I knew we would not have a lot of time till he woke. I looked at Gret and asked, “Do you know any place we can hide?”

She shook her head no and said, "I know we cannot go back to my place. For that matter, we must get as far away from this town as possible."

Clara spoke up and said, “I know a place. Follow me."

We ran for miles and came up to a cave. Out of breath Clara said, "We can hide here for a few days. I have some blankets and food inside. I was going to use this as a place to run to. I was caught by a mob of men and accused of being a witch before I had the chance."

*************************

I woke from my dream, and as usual, I was sweating. I was beginning to wonder how healthy this was for me and how long these dreams would last. I looked around my room, and there sat my great-grandmother. She looked at me and said, "Dear child, you are now learning some of the power of being a witch. I warn you, do not misuse it."

I said, “How do you know what I am learning? Why are you always here when I wake from these dreams?”

She told me, "I had to go through the same thing that you are now going through. Each witch goes through this during her training. This may be hard for you to understand, but each night you have these dreams, I am with you having the same dream. We all handle this in our own way, and I must say you are doing better than any witch has ever done."

I asked her, "What do you mean you are with me? Why have I done better?"

She replied, "You have certain advantages that most have not had. Remember, your mom and grandmother are not witches. When I was trained, there was no internet or Google. I had to read books if I could find them. I was never able to find Malleus Maleficarum, the book written by Heinrich Kramer. He is the man that sent those women to be burned that you saw in one of your dreams.”

I said, "Okay, that explains why I have done better. What about you being with me?"

What I mean is that I am with you is that when you fall asleep, I can read your mind, and I am with you the entire dream. I choose to do this so I can answer questions for you. Reading someone else mind is not something I recommend doing all the time only in case of dire need. There is more to come for you, and some of what I tell you now will clear up when your training is complete.”

I said, "Grams, when will my training be done? These dreams are making me ill."

She told me, “You will know when it is complete.”

I then asked, “Must you read my mind every night?”

She said, "No, I do not have to if you do not want me to."

I told her, “How about tonight you let me be alone?”

She said, "I will do that for you. Better get dressed. Breakfast will be ready anytime now."

My days all started running together, and the only thing I could think of was my dreams. It became so I looked forward to my dreams. I went to bed that night, wanting to see where these dreams led me.

*************************

I was right back in the cave with the sisters. We made a small fire that night. We took turns standing guard, listening for men who might be hunting us. We made some small talk that morning with Clara telling me why and how she was accused of being a witch.

I knew she had no idea that she really was a witch. I wondered after what had happened to her should I tell her and Gret that they both were witches.

They started asking where I was from and what I did. I kept saying just a place far from here.

We spent the better part of the day getting to know each other. I felt like they both trusted me. I decided I was going to tell them both about the three of us being witches. I knew they would not turn me into the jailers. The worst they could do is think that I was crazy and ask me to find someplace else to hide.

I looked at them both and said, “I must tell you both something. Please do not think I am crazy, but you must hear this. I am a witch.”

They both snickered at me. Gret said, "Katerina, that is not funny, and I find it in poor taste you would say that."

I could see they were both upset. I knew I had to tell them. I told them, "I am not exactly sure how I can prove it, but if you allow me a few minutes, I think I can."

Clara looked at me and said, “Go ahead, witch, and tell us."

I stared at her for a few minutes and told her, "Clara, you are thinking right now that you find me attractive, but I am also crazy. Gret, you are thinking how indebted you feel towards me but wish you had never met me.”

They both turned pale and stepped away from me. I knew I had scared them both. They also knew what I said was true.

I told them, “Sit down for a little while, and I will explain."

They both did as I had asked. I told both about my dreams and my great-grandmother. I told them about Heinrich Kramer and the book he wrote. After several hours of me explaining all that I knew, Clara stood up and was shaking.

She looked at me and said, "I see a glow around you. It is like a light. She looked over at Gret and told her, you have the same light."

Gret looked at her and said, "You have the light too."

I told them both, "That is called an aura, and only witches can see it."

I went on to try and explain what I knew. By the end of the day, I thought that both understood. I was not sure how much they believed.

The day turned to night, and we did as we had done the night before with Gret taking the first watch. I lit a small fire for heat and curled up in a blanket.

I asked Clara, “I know I was right that you find me attractive. I just never thought that a woman could feel that way. Are you a lesbian?”

She replied, “I hate men. You would feel the same way if you had been through what I have. The jailers would rape and beat you at night, knowing no one would believe you. They knew that my death was going to happen. That left them free to do as they pleased.”

I looked at her and said, “I am so sorry.” I went to her and hugged her.

Clara told me, "You know if we hugged all night in the same blanket, it would keep us warmer."

I said, “That sounds nice.”

We wrapped ourselves in a blanket and laid down in front of the fire. I was about to doze off, and I felt Clara's hand on my leg, giving me a light massage. I looked at her and asked, “What are you doing?”

She said, “Just relax and enjoy.”

Her fingers soon danced around my lips. I could feel myself getting wet as she teased my clit. She pulled down my panties, and I could feel her tongue licking me. This felt so good. William was good at oral sex, but Clara she knew precisely what a woman wanted.

I began to have orgasms, and Clara was licking up all my wetness. I had never tried eating another woman but thought this is my chance. I told myself this was a dream, right?

I told Clara, “I want to taste you.”

She pulled up her dress and took off her panties and lowered herself onto my face. She tasted so sweet, and I loved her grinding on my face. She soaked me and came time and time again.

We kissed it seemed like for hours. We began tribbing. The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before. We spent the next hour or more making love.

My only wish was that we could have been in a warm bed naked instead of in this dark cave. We slept together until Gret came into the cave and said, “Time for your watch Katerina.”

I went outside and took my post. I do not think I watched much as I spent the entire time masturbating and thinking of Clara.

***********************

I woke up, and my great-grandmother was nowhere in sight. I am sure glad I picked last night as the night I asked her not to enter my dream.

I went downstairs to get some coffee, and my great-grandmother was all alone drinking some coffee. She asked me, “How did it go last night?”

I said, “It went great. I am learning new things each time. Where is my mom?”

She replied, "She went to the store to get a few things for breakfast. She will be back here soon." She gazed over at me and said, "Your time and training in Germany are almost over. I think one more night, and you will be ready to begin the next phase of your training."

With a look of disappointment on my face, I asked her, "What is the next phase of my training? Will I ever be able to go back to Germany after I end my training there?"

She replied, "The only way you will return to Germany after your training will be if you have someone that you must train. You will be there like I am just in the dream with her. The next phase is something like Germany. You will know where you are when you enter that dream.”

She always answered me but left more questions in my mind with her answers.

I said, "Okay, Grams, thank you. I have a ton of errands to do today. I must go register for college and buy some new clothes.”

I was disappointed that my time was almost up in Germany. I had learned a lot and had made two new friends and one of them being a lover. I went to bed that night and held the amulet that was around my neck with my hand.

***************************

Right back at the cave, I saw my new friends and let them know I would not be around anymore. They did not understand it but accepted it. We walked for days fleeing the town. We would hitch a ride some days with farmers in the area. We came to a town called Zurich, which was not in Germany. We all felt safer being away from the evil that was around the town of Ravensburg.

I was unsure how much longer I had in my training and dream, so I let them know how much I cared for both.  I pulled Clara aside and made out with her for a few moments. I told her how much I had enjoyed my sexual experience with her.

We sat by a lake near the town, and I said, "Gret and Clara, I want to be the first to welcome you to our sorority of witches. I wish I could be around so I could help you with your learning of the craft. I still do not understand it all, but I know someday I will. I wish you both all the best."

We all hugged and then went into town. We sat down at a wall, and we overheard some of the women talking about Heinrich Kramer. They said his teaching and book were being denounced In Cologne. They heard that some witches had escaped him. There was even one who had been accused of being a witch named Helena who had spat on him and cursed him in public.

We looked at each other with a smile and knew that they were talking about us that had escaped. Our hearts filled with joy, knowing his time and book were coming to an end.

************************

I woke up, and there was my great-grandmother sitting over me. She said, "You have done well, Katrina. I am proud of you. You still have more training to do. The next part might be more dangerous than the first. Let me know when you feel up to it.

I said, “I certainly will.”

 

To be continued

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AAnna
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments