Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pussy Power - 2

"Hello there. Let me show you around."

21
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
892 words 892 words

Jolene and Barbie reached a comfortable area. Lots of soft cushions, many drawn images on the walls of nude women in every sexual position conceivable. She immediately felt at home.

"Ladies, this is Jolene," Barbie said, announcing the new arrival. "She also responds to J.J. Jolene, these are Captain Nancy, first officer Licky Lizzy, second excitement engineer Lola. The pretty black girl over there is Adimu, navigation, pilot and Nancy's sweetie, and the redhead there's our girl of all traits, Sandra."

"Hi," said Jolene. "Nice to meet all of you."

"Meet us?" Nancy got up and floated towards Jolene with an experienced push. "You've yet to meet us. Let me start." She bumped into Jolene and wrapped her arms and legs around her. "Nice to feel you, girl," she said, pressing her breasts against Jolene's, while grinding their pussies together. "This is how we greet new people to the crew." One of Nancy's hands slid down Jolene's back and squeezed her butt. "Nice. Firm."

Jolene had not expected this, but loved the welcome.

Nancy let go of her and lifted Jolene up, which was easy without gravity. Holding Jolene by the hips, she pressed her face against the smooth pussy lips and slowly licked them.

Jolene's eyes almost popped out of her head, but spread her legs and gave the captain every opportunity to explore her female parts. Nancy took her time for that, and almost made Jolene get off.

"Wow. Strong girl," Nancy said, pulling back. "Most of the others would've already had an orgasm. You're going to be an asset, girl."

Jolene wondered if she was supposed to give the captain the same once over, but before she could even give it a second thought, Barbie was on her in the same way the captain had been. This time Jolene was the one to muff-dive her small-titted, new friend, and Barbie didn't need much to get off under Jolene's experienced tongue.

"That was hot," Sandra said. "My turn."

Jolene enjoyed the sensation of Sandra's full breasts and the way the woman reached between her legs to give her a good rub. Sandra's fingers went inside Jolene as well, and she commented on the amount of juice she found there.

"If anyone needs something lubricated, this is your girl," the woman of all traits said, after her thorough inspection of Jolene's body.

One after the other, the remaining women also gave Jolene a welcome she'd never dared to dream off, and in the end, it was Lizzy who made Jolene explode. Licky was her nickname, and that was well-earned, Jolene discovered. The things Lizzy managed to do with her very long tongue, were incredible. Jolene suspected the woman had gotten her tongue enhanced, in both length and muscle power.

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

#

After the welcome ceremony, Barbie showed Jolene the sleeping quarters. "We all sleep together. It's a much more efficient use of space, and there's always a horny body around for some exercise."

Jolene grinned and asked if Barbie needed any exercise. "You're most likely the fittest person I've seen in the past years."

"I'm the power conduit here," Barbie said. "I take everything I can get, so I hope you're up to the task. Lola's been suffering for a while."

"What happened to your first engineer?"

"She said she was getting too old for the job, and her attention shifted to male captains and colonels." Barbie snorted. "That's not what we're here for."

"I never met a real power conduit before," Jolene said. "I'd expected someone... different."

Barbie grinned. "A robot, right? Not this one, J.J." She grabbed Jolene's hand and pressed it on one of her small breasts. "This is all real. Parts of me aren't, but most everything you're having to handle is real." Barbie slipped her free hand between Jolene's legs. "I think we'll be a great team."

Jolene lifted her leg automatically. Lots of training had her conditioned for things like this. She'd be the main responsible person for this remarkable person. Power conduits were rare.

"I like the swiftness of your response," Barbie said, pulling her hand back. "This is off to a good start."

"Let me see if I can jump-start you," Jolene said, and sank down to her knees. Putting her hands on Barbie's behind, she pulled the woman close and kissed the smooth pussy lips. Jolene prepared for it, and noticed the slightly metallic smell. The softness of Barbie's skin, however, had nothing to do with metal.

"Oh, girl, this is good," Barbie moaned, as the engineer pressed her tongue between the warm folds. "Not too fast, not too weak. I love you already." She leaned against the wall and spread her legs.

Jolene slowly sucked the large labia and probed the wet tunnel with a finger. It went in easily. Curious, she used another finger to locate the second tunnel in Barbie's physique. The most important one. There it was.

"Careful, J.J.," Barbie warned her. "That's for something else."

Jolene nodded. She knew. She just had to know where it was, for when it was needed.

Right before Barbie orgasmed, Nancy's voice sounded through the ship. "Everyone, we're leaving high orbit. There are aliens waiting for us."

"Oooohhhh..." Barbie got off massively under Jolene's attention. It was as if the thought of engaging with aliens pushed her over the top.

Published 
Written by Quillurion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments