Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost In Space 1

"A crew lost in space, also lost their inhibitions."

23
6 Comments 6
789 Views 789
3.0k words 3.0k words

2060- USS Robinson Space Research vessel:

Being on a ship with seven other people got boring at times, there was only so much time we could spend together before we got bored of each other's company. This mission was only supposed to last six months or at least that’s what we thought when we signed up.

Even though I was single, at first, sexual relationships were completely off the table. Most of the crew were in committed relationships at home, the only exception being the doctor on board, Dr. My Ling, and one of the engineers, Alex.

I, Macy, was the official comms director on board. I was tasked with keeping a clear record while also keeping in touch with the base back on Earth, along with other tasks to help around where I was needed. I got to know everyone this way, because I was plugging in anywhere on the ship we needed a little more tlc.

I woke up with a start. Alarms were blaring, a flashing red light going off over the door of my cabin, alerting me and my roommate, Officer Lydia Matthews, something was wrong. We both ran to get up and put on our work suits, a large insulated jumper to help with temperature regulation. Both of us usually just slept in a tank and underwear, but knew if the captain asked we were always ready for duty. As we were getting dressed, the ship was jostled, sending us tripping and grabbing each other. Lydia caught herself, but I was slammed into one of our desks anchored into the wall.

Dazed, I knew we needed to get up and get to the control room, but my vision blurred and I had a hard time standing back up.

“Hey, hold on, you might be concussed. Your head is bleeding. I’ll run you to the doctor before I head to the control room to see where the captain needs me,” Lydia said, pulling me up and walking to the door.

The red warning lights were still going off in the hall as the door opened. I was having a hard time orienting myself, but this was an emergency, not the time to be out of commission.

“No, I’ll be good. We need everyone on deck in case of code red.”

Lydia looked at me incredulously. “You’re bleeding and can barely stand on your own. You won’t be a help to anyone.” Lydia was always quick to honesty but she was right. We couldn’t afford distractions in these situations.

She walked me to the doctor’s room, a small but capable inpatient med bay. She had paged the doctor as we were making our way to the room, and Dr. My was hastily walking towards us as we approached.

“I’ll take her from here. You should get up to control.” Dr. My put her arm under me holding me up, even though she was a few inches shorter than my 5’5, she was strong. Lydia didn’t argue and started to run the opposite way towards the control room to see what the emergency was.

“Macy, what happened?”

“I lost my balance when the ship was shaking. Do you know what happened?”

Dr. My deposited me on to the patients table. Looking down and studying the cut on my head. She was so close I could feel her breath there, fanning my hair.

“No, it honestly feels like we are hit but let’s get you fixed up and then we can find out what happened. This doesn’t look like it will require stitches, but I’m going to clean the wound and I’ll know better in a minute.”

For the first time, I noticed I never finished putting my jumpsuit on, it was barely pulled up over my shoulders, with the zipper all the way down my abdomen. My thin tank top was riding low on chest, and I thought I caught Dr. My looking down for a second.

She cleaned my wound, bandaged it without stitches thankfully, and gave me something for the headache. The red light overhanging in the corner flipped off. The emergency was over but we still needed to report to the crew to find out what happened.

We walked quickly to control, and I couldn’t help but wonder if something had made an impact to the ship.

The door slide open and the whole crew was gathered around the central control panel where our course navigator was. They were all speaking over each other, clearly stressed and concerned about something. Dr. My and I looked at each other, a tinge of fear flashing in her eyes. We walked over, trying to discern what was wrong.

“The numbers are wrong. They have to be,“ Captain Makayla Frost said sternly, looking at Alex, our engineer, with a scowl.

“No, you saw me run them again. This isn’t our universe, none of these stars are charting where they are supposed to be. Hell they aren’t chatting where they were forty-five minutes ago. I don’t know where we are.”

My stomach dropped out. What the hell did he mean by that?

“What? How is that possible?” Another member, Ben, asked a clear panic traveling through his voice.

Alex looked up, just noticing we had joined the group as well. “We have somehow been spit out into a completely different place in space than we were an hour ago. If we are where I think we are, it would take hundreds of years for us to get back to Earth."

Ice traveled up my spine and I blacked out.

******

We all took two weeks, going through stages of grief. Alex was right, we had run the numbers over and over again. We would never make it back home to Earth. I had tried over and over in vain to contact the base back on planet. Nothing but static. Now, we were slowly accepting our new mission, finding a habitable planet, and survive. We only had enough resources for so long to stay on the ship. Years worth of supplies but not a lifetime, especially for a crew of eight. With this new mentality and the levels of stress everyone had been under the last two weeks, I noticed we became less uniform in our day-to-day behavior. It was like knowing we wouldn’t reach home and we were only accountable to the other seven people on board from here on out, released certain inhibitions. Nothing was acted on at first but, something was shifting in all of our demeanor.

I walked in to the medbay, looking for Dr. My to check on the healing of my cut on my forehead. I noticed she didn’t have her suit all the way on, opting to tie part of it around her waist, while she worked on some reports.

“Hey, Doc, you said to check back in with you for the cut.”

She looked over her shoulder at me, her black hair cascading over. I had never seen it down, it looked like a black waterfall.

“Sure, go ahead and hope on the table and lay down.”

I did as she asked and she came over leaning over me. I noticed her tank was riding low, the hint of the standard issue military sports bra peaking out. It pushed her cleavage together pulling my attention.

I had always been open to anyone and anything, and while this hadn’t been something I had aired out to my coworkers, I knew I would have to find relief eventually beyond the stress relief of my own fingers.

“Well, it looks like it is healing nicely. You’ll have a scar for a time, but I can give you an ointment to minimize it. Do you have time for me to do a body scan? the whole crew was supposed to have them as a checkup at the beginning of month three last week, but obviously there were bigger issues.”

“Yeah, I’ve got time.”

Since I wasn’t able to communicate with anyone at home or send the reports, my job had been all but made obsolete. I was helping anyone I could to distract myself, but I was also feeling tightly wound, more and more everyday.

“Great, go ahead and pull off your clothes, you can put on this hospital gown.”

She gave me a gown that tied in the back and turned back to her desk to give me privacy. I started to pull the jumpsuit off and my tank top but didn’t know if she also meant my bra and underwear. I went ahead and took them off too since she did say all of my clothes and put the hospital gown on, tying it in the back noticing there was no overlap so it would have a gap in it.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

I sat back up on the table. “I’m ready.”

She turned around, giving me a look from head to toe, and gestured to the table. For a second, I could have sworn she paused at my breasts but I wasn’t sure.

“Go ahead and lie back down and I’ll start the machine.”

I laid down, noticing the gown rode up to where it was a few inches above my knees now. I crossed my legs since I didn’t have any underwear.”

She looked back over at me briefly while I settled in. “How’s everything been going?”

“We both know it’s not great. But I’m trying to hang in there. I feel like I’m going to pop from the stress though.”

“ I know what you mean. It’s been tense here for everyone. I can’t imagine these others who left a spouse at home. At least I was single before I deployed. If Im being honest I used it as a good excuse to get out of a relationship with my ex.”

I laughed, knowing I had used our training camp as a similar excuse. “Was he clingy?”

“She was very clingy and we just didn’t align. I worked hard on myself to learn how to express myself and she never could get past the need to keep her true self repressed.”

This was the first time she had hinted at her sexuality. Maybe it was because I hadn’t had sex in over three months, or the fact that I was a very thin layer of plastic dress away from being naked, or my need for a stress relief. But I noticed an ache start low. I knew I couldn’t sit here long with this or I would leave a mark on the table.

She walked towards me, a scanner in her hand. She began by hovering it over one hand and traveling up the arm. From there she didn’t the same to the other arm and met back the middle. From there, she started to slowly hover it over my chest. She passed on of my boobs, accidentally running the back of her hand over my nipple.

They were begging to stand up, but with that little bit of attention they were becoming more friendly, clearly pointing up even through the gown. I saw her smirk, her dark eyes hovering for a moment before she continued further down my stomach.

She ran it over the rest of my abdomen before making it to between my thighs. Something picked up in the scan as she ran it over because it beeped but she continued along down my thighs and then legs.

She looked at the scan for a minute, before saying, “I’m sorry, but something looks inconclusive on here. It must be picking up elevated body signs somewhere on your body. I can run it again really quickly.

I knew exactly what elevated signs it was picking up, her concentrated look as she had scanned me had turned me on and I was dripping. “Um, yeah sure.”

“For better results, it may be more clear with nothing obstructing the scan. Would you be okay with removing the gown? It’s just us two here.”

I knew she would notice my arousal from my nipples poking out begging for attention to the pool that was happening between my legs. I didn’t care though. I wanted her to see what she had encouraged. And besides What’s the worst that would happen? We were already lost in space. We all knew eventually this was coming.

“Yeah if that works better.” I started to get up just as she was writing in her clipboard, accidentally knocking it to the ground. I bent over to pick it up, realizing as I did, I was giving her a full view of my ass. The pen hadvgone under the table. I decided to deepen the bend, pointing my ass in her direction. She probably had a clear visual of my vagina. God, I hoped she saw how wet I was getting.

I picked up the clipboard and the pen finally and handed them back to her. She was smirking and as we made eye contact I reached behind me and untied my gown. Letting it drop so now she had a clear view of me. I handed it to her and got back on the table, laying down and not worrying about crossing my ankles this time.

She cleared her throat and walked over, starting the scan again, but it beeped again as it approached my vagina. Probably the excess moisture throwing it off. “It seems that the scan just isn’t wanting to work today. We can just do it manually, if you are okay with that.”

Thank god for technology that didn’t work. “That would be fine.”

She started by running her hands over my hands and arms feeling around, for what I wasn’t sure. She got to the top of my right arm and went to my left, instead of going around the table like with the scan this time, just bending over me. Her chest on top of my naked breasts. And then she was done lifting back up to continue her check of my body.

Finally she reached my breasts. With one hand cupping my breast at first firmly and then slowly pulling her hand back until she was pinching the nipple. She kneaded it for a second pulling lightly. God I just wanted her to put her mouth in it and suck.

I closed my eyes, rubbing my legs together.

All of a sudden there was a God. I felt something wet flick out and touch that nipple. And then her mouth wrapped around it and sucked. Pulling it deep in her mouth, her tongue swirled around it.

I opened my eyes as she let go, bending over to repeat with the other one. Her exam was getting very thorough. She continued sucking for a minute before stopping. She then continued the probing of her fingers down my abdomen, running her fingers over my thighs and then circling them back up to the junction.

She looked at me without a hint of sarcasm and said, “Let’s see what was throwing off the scan. Hopefully it’s an easy fix.”

She circled my clit lightly with her finger. Then she ran them up and down my lips. Pulling them away they were glistening with my juices.

“I see where the overstimulation is coming from.”

I won’t ever forget the dirty look she gave me as she sucked those two fingers in her mouth.

“Please,” I begged her. She knew she had me right where she wanted me.

“It’s no problem, I can finish the analysis from here.” She spread my legs further than they had instinctively gone, running her finger right back over the lips before plunging it deep into me. She lowered her mouth to me sucking my clit, swirling around it with her tongue. She added another finger slowly agonizingly searching and prodding me. But her tongue was making me buck, I couldn’t help it. With a whimper, I grabbed her hair pulling her closer. With this she added another finger, picking up speed.

“My, yes, fuck.”

She looked up and stopped licking.

“You’ll call me doctor.”

“Doctor please don’t stop, I need you to heal me.”

“Such a good patient.” She lowered her mouth back down but stopped to spit on her three fingers as she continued to pick up pace. She added a fourth finger. I was so fucking full. She bent them, making a come-here movement in my vagina. Hitting the right spot.

“Please don’t fucking stop, doctor. I need you. More of you.”

She started to add her thumb, curling her hand together until I felt a new level of fullness. She was fisting me. She picked up pace, pumping into me, flaring her fingers, and making my cervix work for her. I was going to do whatever she wanted me to do to return the favor. I felt the contractions run through my body. My toes clinched, and I grabbed her wrist, using her hand and arm like a toy, plowing it into me the last few pumps riding the wave as I came undone.

I laid there laying in a layer of sweat for a second. Breathing hard, riding the shocks that came from the aftermath of coming that hard. Dr. My slowly removed her hand, and to finish the torture, she yet again, ran her hand up my vagina and used it like a ladle, bring her fingers to her mouth and sucking them dry.

“The scan was much more conclusive this time. I’m going to have to prescribe something for stress relief."

I was already thinking about other ways to relieve stress.

Published 
Written by Beth2000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments